Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:54:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Hosting Hotel in Irkutsk: The Ideal Place for Placing ASIC Miners."0.065$/Kwh  (Read 197 times)
Ben979 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 07:42:42 PM

-1- 24/7 service and security:

Our service is reliable and our security continues.

-2- Continuous monitoring and rapid response to potential problems:

Ability to handle any issue, from replacing a cooler to fixing a hash board, providing end-to-end solutions.

-3- 99.9% availability:

Availability is a key factor for the success and efficiency of high yield ASIC miner operations.
The technical capabilities and our infrastructure guarantee high availability.

-4-Low cost of electricity:

The cheap electricity of Irkutsk allows competitive rates = 5.5 ruble/Kw or 0.062 usd/Kw

-5-Power stabilizers:

We have a power stabilizer to compensate for
electrical instability and potential losses due to unexpected voltage fluctuations. This enables reliable protection of equipment and data integrity.

Conclusion :

Our hosting in Irkutsk offers all the necessary conditions for placing ASIC miners.
Reliable service, high availability, low cost of electricity and power stabilizers.

JOIN US !!!

Facebook: crypto mining investing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paid2

Activity: 686
Merit: 2050

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2023, 04:21:19 PM

Don't you think that a Facebook page and a simple email address are a bit flimsy for motivating people to send you their ASICs?

What's more, you're not even talking about the cost of hosting ASICs? Is it included in the price paid for electricity?

What about import taxes on ASICs in Russia? + Won't international sanctions make it difficult for European countries or countries like Canada and the USA to import ASICs?

You should offer more details, legal mentions, in short, something to make you look a little legit. Reading your post, I personally have strange vibes, it seems shady honestly.
If you add to that the fact that you're a totally unknown newbie here, I think many members will be full of doubts about you, and will probably  prefer to turn to reputable companies, even if they have to pay a bit more, at least they'll have the guarantee of not being ripped off.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 08:37:39 PM

In Russia, the process of adopting a law on mining is underway.
$0.065/Kwh for Irkutsk is very expensive, although if $0.03/Kwh were written, then most likely this is underground mining, which works until the equipment is confiscated.
You need a customs declaration for asics, although in Russia it is possible without it Smiley

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6366

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 02:49:05 AM

$0.065/Kwh for Irkutsk is very expensive, although if $0.03/Kwh were written, then most likely this is underground mining, which works until the equipment is confiscated.
You need a customs declaration for asics, although in Russia it is possible without it Smiley

Ya, 6.5 cents isn't all that attractive, to be honest, but anyway, regarding gears going into Russia, it's pretty easy when done from China/HK, not sure about from EU/USA, I can sell Whatsminers M50 120th in Russia for $1830, which is slightly cheaper than the U.S because shipping is cheaper to Russia.

So ya, paying 6.5 cents while mining in a country that doesn't have very clear laws regarding mining is rather risky, I rather pay 7-8 cents and mine in a place with clearer rules.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 06:01:52 PM
Merited by mikeywith (4)

Ya, 6.5 cents isn't all that attractive, to be honest, but anyway, regarding gears going into Russia, it's pretty easy when done from China/HK, not sure about from EU/USA, I can sell Whatsminers M50 120th in Russia for $1830, which is slightly cheaper than the U.S because shipping is cheaper to Russia.

So ya, paying 6.5 cents while mining in a country that doesn't have very clear laws regarding mining is rather risky, I rather pay 7-8 cents and mine in a place with clearer rules.
Large mining hotels have requirements for partners, this is consumption from 1 megawatt, for example. The price of electricity includes security and maintenance of ASICs. And the law on mining will also not be the same for the entire large country. There are many regions in the country where mining will work without registration.
In my area, electricity for commercial use costs 10 cents. For citizens, electricity costs 3.5-5 cents, but I don’t have such a limit for ASICs, and mining is unprofitable in my region now.Power engineers are beginning to take an interest in private homes and organizations with reduced tariffs, where energy consumption is very high.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mikeywith
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 06:40:11 PM

now.Power engineers are beginning to take an interest in private homes and organizations with reduced tariffs, where energy consumption is very high.

Depending on the technology the power company uses - it should not be so hard to find those operating mining gears at home, unless it is below 1kw gear that makes next to nothing in profit.

The average home around the world wouldn't need as much as a single new gen miner, a small house the draw on average 5kw an hour is likely mining some coins.

Different regions have different figures to look at, where I live, electricity is the only source for both heating and cooling, so a house drawing 5kw in summer or winter is normal, i am sure this is way above average.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 11:56:08 AM
Merited by mikeywith (2)

now.Power engineers are beginning to take an interest in private homes and organizations with reduced tariffs, where energy consumption is very high.

Depending on the technology the power company uses - it should not be so hard to find those operating mining gears at home, unless it is below 1kw gear that makes next to nothing in profit.

The average home around the world wouldn't need as much as a single new gen miner, a small house the draw on average 5kw an hour is likely mining some coins.

Different regions have different figures to look at, where I live, electricity is the only source for both heating and cooling, so a house drawing 5kw in summer or winter is normal, i am sure this is way above average.

If in your region each private house consumes 3000-5000 kilowatts an hour per month, then I would be mining without fear. In my region, a private house consumes 300-1000 kilowatts an hour per month, and when I transfer readings of 5000-10000 kilowatts an hour per month, controllers will become interested in me. Experts see the average electricity consumption in each home and easily find homes with increased energy consumption.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mikeywith
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 03:54:48 AM

If in your region each private house consumes 3000-5000 kilowatts an hour per month, then I would be mining without fear. In my region, a private house consumes 300-1000 kilowatts an hour per month, and when I transfer readings of 5000-10000 kilowatts an hour per month, controllers will become interested in me. Experts see the average electricity consumption in each home and easily find homes with increased energy consumption.

Ya, this is why I told you every place is different, where I live during summer and winter electricity is consumed like hell because we have no other means of cooling/heating when temps are 40c outside, you bet that every AC is going to be spinning 24/7 when winter comes, we rely on electricity only,  in fact, many people use the electric stove to cook (those consume no less than 2kw) so that 1000w that a whole house in your area use is not even enough for a single person here, probably the same for many other places.

And then you have different building sizes in the same area, you find a small house next to a 3-story building when the electric company supplies the small house they need to take into account that one day, the small house could turn into a 3-story building, and then what's even worse, a small house could have an AC in every room, uses an electrical stove to cook food and consuming more than another house that is twice the size.

So with all that in mind, adding a couple of miners will certainly go unnoticed as far as the electrical company is concerned, of course, this changes if the electric company uses some advanced tools to check for load type or harmonics created by PSUs, but just by looking at their amp/kw reading, they can't tell.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
safar1980
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1619

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 08:31:41 PM

Ya, this is why I told you every place is different, where I live during summer and winter electricity is consumed like hell because we have no other means of cooling/heating when temps are 40c outside, you bet that every AC is going to be spinning 24/7 when winter comes, we rely on electricity only,  in fact, many people use the electric stove to cook (those consume no less than 2kw) so that 1000w that a whole house in your area use is not even enough for a single person here, probably the same for many other places.

And then you have different building sizes in the same area, you find a small house next to a 3-story building when the electric company supplies the small house they need to take into account that one day, the small house could turn into a 3-story building, and then what's even worse, a small house could have an AC in every room, uses an electrical stove to cook food and consuming more than another house that is twice the size.

So with all that in mind, adding a couple of miners will certainly go unnoticed as far as the electrical company is concerned, of course, this changes if the electric company uses some advanced tools to check for load type or harmonics created by PSUs, but just by looking at their amp/kw reading, they can't tell.

I will write a comment. In regions where it is minus forty degrees outside, every house has a stove that runs on wood or coals. Siberia in Russia has very cold winters, so people use these stoves in private homes. In Russia, it is very expensive to build power grids in Siberia and give each private house a limit of 25 kilowatts, and in apartment buildings the heating is not electric.

FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2023, 02:03:45 PM

The company still sees that your house consumes more electricity according to statistics than neighboring houses.
Mining today is not so profitable to buy new equipment, and most likely ASICs will quickly become obsolete, because mining companies buy new equipment every quarter.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mikeywith
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2023, 04:52:34 PM

The company still sees that your house consumes more electricity according to statistics than neighboring houses

No they won't, not in every place, i explained that in detail in the exact post you qouted, not sure how to explain it better but every place is different, what applies to your city/country does not have to apply everywhere.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1172

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2023, 11:04:45 PM

The cheap electricity of Irkutsk allows competitive rates = 5.5 ruble/Kw or 0.062 usd/Kw

That looks too expensive for Russia, does this price include the hosting fee? Before the war started $0.10/kw was pretty common for many EU countries and in some places in the US. In places like Kazakhstan electricity can be as low as $0.01/kw even now.
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7824

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2023, 11:57:36 PM

Yeah
electric heat
electric stove
electric clothes dryer
and ac

is a lot of power

my ac runs 24/7 for 3-4 months. It is like running 1 s19 about 2500 kwatts a day.

I have gas heat
I have gas stove
I have gas clothes dryer.   My gas bill for all that is 200 a month but if it was electric it would be 800 say 6000 kwatts a month

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
risingtide

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2023, 05:41:58 AM

We have a mining farm in eastern Russia and it's been stable so far. We do get breaks on power depending on the number of rigs that we host at our facility there, not sure if you have a similar arrangement.

🚀 🚀Bitcoin mining with NFTs 🚀 🚀
⚡️⚡️Join us in the Digimint Discord⚡️⚡️
mikeywith
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2023, 11:35:45 AM

Yeah
electric heat
electric stove
electric clothes dryer
and ac

is a lot of power

my ac runs 24/7 for 3-4 months. It is like running 1 s19 about 2500 kwatts a day.

I have gas heat
I have gas stove
I have gas clothes dryer.   My gas bill for all that is 200 a month but if it was electric it would be 800 say 6000 kwatts a month

Ya gas is a lot cheaper, but not easy to connect everywhere, here we used to rely on gas for heat, some buildings had diesel generator to heat water for all the flats in the building and we paid a shared bill, we had those ceiling fans during the summer, basically our consumption of electricity was pretty close to nothing.

Fast forward with all the modern building, everything has become electric, ACs are everywhere used in both summer and winter, power consumption increased  by a few orders of magnitude, of course, all due to the fact that electcity is pretty cheap, and gas vs electric bill would be more like 200$ vs 250$ rather than 200$ vs 800$, so the are no incentives to use gas or diesel.

I have lived in places where the average power needed per house is below 1kw, it would be hard for people with that kind of consumption to understand that a similar house elsewhere does 10kw average.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2023, 08:06:10 PM

It is very difficult for me to understand what will happen if an accident occurs on the power line and the house is left without heat in the winter. I had to use the fireplace for heating several times because the repairs took a long time. Gas heating does not work without electricity, the pump needs electricity.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1172

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2023, 10:07:03 PM

It is very difficult for me to understand what will happen if an accident occurs on the power line and the house is left without heat in the winter. I had to use the fireplace for heating several times because the repairs took a long time. Gas heating does not work without electricity, the pump needs electricity.

You can always use a UPS it will also protect your gas heater from power surges. A decent UPS should give you a couple of hours in heater runtime because modern heaters don't draw lots of power only some 50-60w I guess.
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2023, 09:09:07 AM

You can always use a UPS it will also protect your gas heater from power surges. A decent UPS should give you a couple of hours in heater runtime because modern heaters don't draw lots of power only some 50-60w I guess.

I don't use UPS for gas boilers because I don't need it. My boiler is equipped with the Italian EUROSIT system, which does not require electricity. This system is very simple, which you can repair yourself. Electronic control is more convenient with remote control, but if it breaks, then the house can remain without heat for a long time.
UPS is needed for water pumps, but I don’t think that their capacity will last long.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██