Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:17:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Currency Security Requires Breakthrough Technology  (Read 288 times)
Firlis (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 11:27:04 PM

The birth of digital currency has brought about great changes in human life, and it is also the most popular payment method for people.  Because of convenience and speed, digital currency has become a trend!
However, there are also some security risks. The payment and circulation of electronic money rely heavily on various networks, and there are various operational risks, such as deliberate embezzlement of other people's accounts, internal crimes committed by issuers, and malicious intrusions by hackers, all of which will damage electronic money.  interests of currency holders.
We look forward to a breakthrough technology that will make our digital currency transactions more secure and convenient.
I saw someone send a message on the reddit forum. A breakthrough new technology is a disorderly decentralized structure. It is decentralized and does not form blocks. It solves the technical barriers of the original decentralized platform, and it is an offline transaction. Everyone  Are you looking forward to it as much as I am?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kunliwenxin

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 11:43:29 PM

Are offline transactions what you mean by dual offline transactions? Can run in those scenarios. Can I use it when there is no network signal on the train? I saw a guy who said that his Bitcoin account had dozens of Bitcoins that he could never find because he forgot his password. Can what you said solve this problem?
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2023, 12:56:41 AM

There are always cons and pros.
Because for example on Ethereum: they can solve the scalability of the network but risk the being decentralized of the network.

So for me, most of those claiming that they are decentralized cryptocurrency projects right are indeed not decentralized. There are a lot of projects like this. They thought that once they are already a cryptocurrency project, they already a decentralized which is really not.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SilverCryptoBullet

Activity: 82
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 01:07:03 AM

There are always cons and pros.
Because for example on Ethereum: they can solve the scalability of the network but risk the being decentralized of the network.

So for me, most of those claiming that they are decentralized cryptocurrency projects right are indeed not decentralized. There are a lot of projects like this. They thought that once they are already a cryptocurrency project, they already a decentralized which is really not.
They sacrificed their network decentralization but transaction fee, gas price are still not cheap.

Ethereum blockchain is still the most expensive chain for transaction fee. Will they solve it with another upgrade to scalability?
Sarah Azhari

Activity: 854
Merit: 737

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 04:30:18 AM

We look forward to a breakthrough technology that will make our digital currency transactions more secure and convenient.
I saw someone send a message on the reddit forum. A breakthrough new technology is a disorderly decentralized structure. It is decentralized and does not form blocks. It solves the technical barriers of the original decentralized platform, and it is an offline transaction. Everyone  Are you looking forward to it as much as I am?
Offline transactions should be happen until sign, but broadcasts still need the internet. We life in a world where must connect to a network which can be connected if have the internet. I know we can use the satellite, but must have a lot of settings that can't we do if are not tech savvy.

I saw a guy who said that his Bitcoin account had dozens of Bitcoins that he could never find because he forgot his password. Can what you said solve this problem?
most likely can't be fixed because of different situations, he must brute force his password by using tool like Bitcrack.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 06:04:41 AM

The mistake people are making is that there is likely going to be a lasting solution to all these security issues which I doubt, what people fail to recognize is that anything that is hackable will be hacked it is just a matter of time, another thing is the human factor, most of these hacks are as a result of social engineering and not true hacking in its actual sense, if you are not security conscious you will be hacked, bank accounts are being hacked every day because people willing release their information to hackers online, even if it is offline, virus can slip into your laptop and phones and upload your information once you are online. Education is the best solution to this, people should be educated on what to do and not to do online, especially with their wallets

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
milia2knle

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 06:14:40 AM

The birth of digital currency has brought about great changes in human life, and it is also the most popular payment method for people.  Because of convenience and speed, digital currency has become a trend!
However, there are also some security risks. The payment and circulation of electronic money rely heavily on various networks, and there are various operational risks, such as deliberate embezzlement of other people's accounts, internal crimes committed by issuers, and malicious intrusions by hackers, all of which will damage electronic money.  interests of currency holders.
As we all know, digital currency transactions are very convenient, but there is a fatal disadvantage, that is, it must rely on the Internet. If a technology that enables offline transactions is developed, it should lead human life to a higher level. You can give me the link I want to know a thing or two too
tamisita

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 06:32:14 AM

I have forgotten a lot of things. If I accept this wallet and currency, how can I solve it if I forget it in the future? Sad
suanlafen

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 06:50:43 AM

Offline transactions? and special technical support? Is this a new currency coming soon, or is it already there, I haven't noticed it yet, can you tell me? grateful. . .
JEEKBOYone

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 07:08:02 AM

Digital currencies are great, and decentralized structures are great, but they are mentioned too many times.  For an excellent digital currency, these are not enough. It must have sufficient recognition and support from some projects, plus enough holders, and absolute security.  value.
cysr

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 08:55:31 AM

new technology? For currency encryption, or decentralized? Sounds innovative
zery_knle

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 09:32:52 AM

I would like to know exactly what the decentralized structure of the new technology disorder you mentioned is, how it solves the technical obstacles of the original decentralized platform, and how it realizes offline transactions
zhaohaijun

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 09:35:04 AM

Decentralized platforms do not have a centralized control mechanism. Users have the responsibility for their own data and information and have the freedom to choose whether or not to share it with others.
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1285

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2023, 09:50:25 AM

The birth of digital currency has brought about great changes in human life, and it is also the most popular payment method for people.  Because of convenience and speed, digital currency has become a trend!
We cannot say that this is true if we assume that the total number of people who have used, bought, or heard of encrypted currencies or digital money is 500 million people, as this number is less than the general population, and since the influence of Facebook, for example, is greater than the influence of bitcoin.

A breakthrough new technology is a disorderly decentralized structure. It is decentralized and does not form blocks. It solves the technical barriers of the original decentralized platform, and it is an offline transaction. Everyone  Are you looking forward to it as much as I am?

Frankly, I did not see the idea, but let's take Grin as an example, as it is a similar idea
GRiN — THE MIMBLEWIMBLE BLOCKCHAIN It perfectly matches your description, however, over a year ago, it did not have a high value compared to some of the non-technological assets behind it that gained popularity. the value of such structures may appear after 10 to 20 years.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 12:41:23 PM

As time goes, there are lots of improvements being made since scammers and hackers are also working to find the lope hole in this kind of technology and obviously, they have been using it for their own advantage. On the other hand, developers are continuing to improve both the security and assurance of the project they are offering for their investors, and whoever does it very well, they are the one who is gonna get huge numbers of followers and investors for example Binance and the likes of it that are continuing to develop and update their project to become one of the best throughout the time.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 03:10:06 PM

... It solves the technical barriers of the original decentralized platform, and it is an offline transaction. Everyone  Are you looking forward to it as much as I am?
What do you mean are you talking about not using the internet to make transactions?
I went through your posts in the forum and you seem to be navigating to this content, and I am really wondering how it works or any material you would like to refer to any project you mentioned or not?
Personally, I simply think that in an era where the internet is almost too popular, crypto is only a small part of that ecosystem, the positives and negatives are all up to us to judge, no there are so many problems that I see the case you mentioned.

yanshen022

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 12:17:29 AM

Is such technology really possible?  Where is the specific introduction?  Or are there related papers?
JIAcheng.LI

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 01:49:40 AM

With my keen sense of smell, it seems that something milestone like new has emerged. Do you know when the official will provide a detailed introduction? I don't want to miss its release.
srageras

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 04:12:59 AM

Digital currencies are great, and decentralized structures are great, but they are mentioned too many times.  For an excellent digital currency, these are not enough. It must have sufficient recognition and support from some projects, plus enough holders, and absolute security.  value.
If supported by a large number of practical application scenarios, the possibility of this type of currency entering the circulation stage will be greater.
pplnd@

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 07:07:03 AM

Technology is developing and improving all the time, and technologies that can surpass the security of existing cryptocurrencies are not permanently safe, and dangers and frauds exist all the time.  What does new technology bring to people?  this is what i care about
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: