Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:44:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best piece of advice you've ever received?  (Read 341 times)
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 10:17:52 AM

I think it would be to stop worrying too much. I often find myself being badly affected when things go wrong. I used to take days, sometimes even weeks, feeling bad. Not sleeping properly, not eating properly, not having the energy to even just get out of bed. It was a really bad routine I had to get out of and I think the advice that I should just trust God and let life run its course helped me.

Now I find that however bad things get, it will still somehow work out in the end. So, dwelling on things out of your control is and should never be an option. continue to live your life because at one point, even if it is not exactly what you wanted, you will receive something good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Volimack

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 05:18:49 AM

Knowledge is real power in every human life believe in yourself and give forward with skills. Bad attitude can't be created it will make people worry more. But many are not prepared for the difficult situations and failures that may come. Because they never develop the will to persevere in any work rather they give up easily. It is not wise at all. We forget that we faced this test for some reason. No matter how bad things come control yourself and move forward with the right attitude.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
TyteKiller
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 08:05:14 PM

Best piece of advice I got was what's the point of making money if you don't spend it. Of course I got that advice from a serial gambler soooo  Roll Eyes
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 09:45:09 PM

The best advice my grand father gave me is that when I see my mate doing anything good  I should not wait to be the last person, even if the result will turn out bad let it be I partake it means allot.

This statement is full with wisdom, he also tell me I should not wait till I became a victim of circumstances before learning something but learn from others mistake or who have fallen victim.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 07:20:22 AM

Best piece of advice I got was what's the point of making money if you don't spend it. Of course I got that advice from a serial gambler soooo  Roll Eyes
Have you followed it? or applied in your life? if does then sure you are a gambling loser  Wink
there are people that instead of helping us to be safe they are the one that put us into bigger issues.
and also it is correct that what is the sense of money if we will not spend it but? spend in in useful things and not in stupid vices like gambling,alcohol,cigarettes,Drugs and women .
The best advice my grand father gave me is that when I see my mate doing anything good  I should not wait to be the last person, even if the result will turn out bad let it be I partake it means allot.

This statement is full with wisdom, he also tell me I should not wait till I became a victim of circumstances before learning something but learn from others mistake or who have fallen victim.
Sorry but I think I misses that part about you should not wait to be the last person ,
what does this mean?

cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 07:08:41 PM

The best advice I got was when I was told to work and improve ok. Myself that good things are not easy to get one has to work extra hard to get it.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 03:50:03 AM

Knowledge is real power in every human life believe in yourself and give forward with skills. Bad attitude can't be created it will make people worry more. But many are not prepared for the difficult situations and failures that may come. Because they never develop the will to persevere in any work rather they give up easily. It is not wise at all. We forget that we faced this test for some reason. No matter how bad things come control yourself and move forward with the right attitude.
that is a super long advise mate, may we know who Gave that to you? because I seem to having a thinking if how can this very long advise you acquired from someone .
and  in the beginning I thought that this is about  Spiderman advise "Great Power comes great responsibility"  Grin

The best advice I got was when I was told to work and improve ok. Myself that good things are not easy to get one has to work extra hard to get it.
well like what our mentors keep telling us and also our father gave us.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀