Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:32:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SALE] LuckyFool / Caribbean Treasures MicroBits 999 Silver BTC Wallets!!!!  (Read 741 times)
BTCOVERFIATS

Activity: 504
Merit: 43

Holder of last resort

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 01:29:15 PM

These are beautiful but one thing I will say is that I wish the load amounts were higher. UTXOs of 10,000 and 7,500 sats will most likely be un-spendable in a future high BTC fee environment

FIAT IS DEAD TO ME. BITCOIN IS MULTI-GENERATIONAL SAVINGS. FEW UNDERSTAND. BITCOIN ONLY, NO SHITCOINS.
Bullion-n-BTC (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 446
Merit: 65

Physical Bitcoin is the only way to stack

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 02:09:42 PM

These are beautiful but one thing I will say is that I wish the load amounts were higher. UTXOs of 10,000 and 7,500 sats will most likely be un-spendable in a future high BTC fee environment
I think the whole point of the small wallets was for them to basically be a tiny trade unit of bitcoin. Similar to how we as a society view Pennies or nickels. They were never supposed to have a large redeemable value as the entire allure of the MicroBits were their tiny size and funding amount

LuckyFool Bullion on Instagram / Physical Crypto Coins Facebook page / The Alchemy Mint / LuckyFool Mint
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 02:32:54 PM

Hmm, I don't see the problem here. You can create a 1sat/byte transaction. Sure it may take a while to get through, but that's just around 110 sats spent for the entire tx-fee, still leaving you with 98 - 99% of your original Satoshis.
The number I remembered that's considered dust is way lower than 7500 Satoshis, around 500 sats.
Also, your argument about the bitcoin future, not sure if it's valid. If Bitcoin adoption and price goes up a lot, even tiny amounts of satoshis will be worth more. I guess we will find some kind of equlibrium for transactions fees in that. And max-blocksize (in MB) may be adjusted every once in a while, at the same time L2 solutions will reduce main-chain traffic (check out Ark, a possible alternative to Lightning if interested in more).

That said, personally I'd also prefer slightly higher loading values, 15 - 50k sats, but I still like the idea of these bars to long-term-hodl a lot.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
Bullion-n-BTC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 05:32:32 AM

Hmm, I don't see the problem here. You can create a 1sat/byte transaction. Sure it may take a while to get through, but that's just around 110 sats spent for the entire tx-fee, still leaving you with 98 - 99% of your original Satoshis.
The number I remembered that's considered dust is way lower than 7500 Satoshis, around 500 sats.
Also, your argument about the bitcoin future, not sure if it's valid. If Bitcoin adoption and price goes up a lot, even tiny amounts of satoshis will be worth more. I guess we will find some kind of equlibrium for transactions fees in that. And max-blocksize (in MB) may be adjusted every once in a while, at the same time L2 solutions will reduce main-chain traffic (check out Ark, a possible alternative to Lightning if interested in more).

That said, personally I'd also prefer slightly higher loading values, 15 - 50k sats, but I still like the idea of these bars to long-term-hodl a lot.
Next release will be a bit bigger both in size and btc load amount

LuckyFool Bullion on Instagram / Physical Crypto Coins Facebook page / The Alchemy Mint / LuckyFool Mint
CARIBBEAN_TREASURES
Copper Member

Activity: 495
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2023, 02:00:17 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2023, 02:28:01 AM by CARIBBEAN_TREASURES

Thats part of the beauty of the small fundings, It doesn't make it attractive to redeem. I hope they can remain  intact for 100 years. If bitcoin goes to some high dollar value like 500,000usd, you can bet that most all Casascius pieces will be redeemed. These will still be affordable/tradable/collected by the majority as is. Even when all bitcoin is mined, the fractionals will still be relative, as most people wont deal in bitcoin because its to expensive. It will only be sats at that point. This is why I have selected to use Satoshi as the term used on the pieces. These are early, I'm aware. I wish someone would have made me cheaper fully funded bitcoins when I first started. The small "cheaper" pieces give more access to people who wouldn't have it otherwise.

I'm building a physical bitcoin barter/trade units on the islands, so it will have to have small fractions and have slowly increasingly larger sats with metal weight. You can't buy coffee or a fruit at the farmers market with a 0.01 btc. that would be ridiculous  Grin , but you can pull out 7500 sats on 1g silver to make it happen. No need to use the blockchain for such transactions when you are simply trading access to it on physical. I know a lot of people will just want to hoard them, but I intend to use them as barter pieces.  You can do it 1000's of times between small communities of participating people. Similar to when coinage was in short supply and so they made territorial gold pieces. Caribbean Treasures is a territory and the sats on gold will be coming for those who want higher valued pieces. Personally, I prefer the small fractional pieces. And piles of them Grin They always come back to you when trading in communities.

I'm a trader at heart, so I will also trade for silver, gold bullion, other physical wallets, collectables, other goods and services. On the island I have already traded for coffee, fruit, wine, rum, moonshine, ice cream, flowers, chickens, goats and butcher services. I also use as restaurant tips and payments when accepted.

Kryptowerk
Legendary

Disobey.

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 03:56:59 PM

Looking forward to some loaded mini-gold bars/coins. I hope they will still be affordable - I personally would love some 1, 2 or 3 g gold collectibles with a not crazy premium on spot price and still a low loaded denomination (less value or max same value as current gold value).
Just my two sats on the topic, but cool to see so many "weird" (meaning unusual) stuff in the making.

In around two weeks I'll hopefully hold my 1g bars in hands, excited to see these mini bars. Will probably post a few pics when they are here.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
CARIBBEAN_TREASURES
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2023, 08:40:02 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2023, 08:53:22 PM by CARIBBEAN_TREASURES

Looking forward to some loaded mini-gold bars/coins. I hope they will still be affordable - I personally would love some 1, 2 or 3 g gold collectibles with a not crazy premium on spot price and still a low loaded denomination (less value or max same value as current gold value).
Just my two sats on the topic, but cool to see so many "weird" (meaning unusual) stuff in the making.

In around two weeks I'll hopefully hold my 1g bars in hands, excited to see these mini bars. Will probably post a few pics when they are here.

Goal is to get them in the hands of as many people as possible, rich or poor. It doesn't matter if its through sales, trade, barter, tips or gifts.  

They will be more affordable than whats currently on the market. Still pricey compared to spot due to time and labor, but more economical in terms of access for people. Wink Of course the more that is minted the cheaper prices can be, but I only have limited amounts of gold, so mintages won't be huge.

I don't think these little fracs will disappoint. I've been a stacker for a long time and during those weeks when funds are low, I would always just get the 1g-10g pieces. Yes, fractionals are more expensive, but at least I was still able to add to the stack, when $35-100 was out of the question. They are small enough that I'm going to mount them inside 10 nugget style mens rings. It will be an easy way to show and discuss physical wallets with people at parties.  Grin Hit them with the 7500 sats piece when they least expect it. haha

Please post pics Smiley excited for you to get them.

CARIBBEAN_TREASURES
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2023, 01:22:29 PM

60 sold
Bullion-n-BTC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 02:21:40 AM

Hey guys just dropping an update. Orders start shipping tmr and all orders should be shipped by this weds! I’ll message each person with tracking as their order goes out! Thanks again for the support and still have a few rolls and singles available!

CARIBBEAN_TREASURES
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2023, 08:40:57 PM

16 Caribbean Treasures 1g bars sold
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1181

View Profile
July 31, 2023, 02:11:36 AM

Any update on shipping / tracking ?
Thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
Bullion-n-BTC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 31, 2023, 02:31:14 AM

Any update on shipping / tracking ?
Thanks!
Hey buddy yes sir you guys packages for Lucky Fool rounds going out tmr. Everything is packaged up and ready to ship. There are one or two that I never got an address for and I will be contacting tmr to find if you want sent to minerjones or directly to you. Apologies on delay got stuck offshore for a bit longer than expected. Will PM each person with tracking numbers once sent or give an update that they are on way to minerjones. Thanks again guys!

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 2248

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2023, 04:59:37 AM

would like to get one of the 1g coins.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
Bullion-n-BTC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 31, 2023, 07:02:26 PM

Hey guys an update on shipping: I got most of the packages sent out and will be providing tracking numbers today… there are a few I’ll be contacting needing confirmation of address. Thank you guys for your patience and support!

Bullion-n-BTC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 31, 2023, 07:02:38 PM

would like to get one of the 1g coins.
I got you brother

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 03, 2023, 12:16:12 PM

@Bullion-n-BTC I've paid for one silver coin a few days ago. Please check your PM. Thanks.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tread93

Activity: 1165
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 07, 2023, 03:59:44 AM

Do you still have these?

CARIBBEAN_TREASURES
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2023, 01:44:07 PM

Do you still have these?

Just finished building all of mine last night. 0.009 BTC for a bag of 10 shipped. Smiley
I have maybe.....15 more bags of 10 left.
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Disobey.

View Profile
August 09, 2023, 12:39:38 AM

Each piece will be capsuled. Each piece comes with a public key, so you can verify. No COA .

Where / in which format do we get the public keys? I recently received my 1g bars (I love them - as expected) but no pub keys to be seen. COAs would be a great addition, though!
Have you seen the 1/10oz lealana coins? They come with baby-COAs, pretty awesome.

I promised some pictures of these cute bars. Here are some size comparisons :

(click images to enlarge!)

CARIBBEAN_TREASURES
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2023, 08:30:25 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2023, 03:13:05 AM by CARIBBEAN_TREASURES

Those are some great beautiful photos!!! Thanks for sharing.
The public keys where sent to you in our private exchange on July 15th 3:41am

If they didn't show up for some reason, I can resend them for you. LMK

These are intended to be the foundation of a multi fractional trade unit release. Similar to having pennies, nickels and dimes or $1, $10, $20, $50 and $100's but these will be for transactions in small communities physically using bitcoin as a verifiable value holder as well as the metal content.

All public keys are kept by a 3rd party for whitelisting / anticipating regulations.
All holders will receive the public key for their specific piece physically printed or by digital means.

I'm moving away from having a bunch of paper slips for every piece created. Unfortunately, these pieces are to small to put a qr code on them thats readable. Goals for the future is to have every QR code pull up the public key as well as the website that gives all the stats that a COA would provide as well as a link to find more pieces for sale/trade.

If you would go to the bank and get a roll of $1.00 coins, they wouldn't give you a COA for each coin 25x, but you can look up the stats/composition or verify funded on the mints website. After 50 years of trades, I doubt many paper COA would still exist or be easily located anyway. Maybe if they weren't used and just sit in someones safe. I try to keep everything within the coin itself. If you hold the coin, you will have everything you need to verify/redeem/ trade. You wont need me, a personal website or have to locate a separate piece of paper to redeem or verify. Goals...

If someone has any good pointers for customized QR code builders options / website builders I'm all ears. I want it to be the easiest, most recognizable and reliable pieces out there on precious metals. I'm looking at them trading well beyond our years, when sats are all that's mined and traded.

I don't think people even realize the significance of physical bitcoins roll in freedom. The best part is that we get to live, witness and be part of it.. Smiley
The best is yet to come.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: