Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:21:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SALE] LuckyFool / Caribbean Treasures MicroBits 999 Silver BTC Wallets!!!!  (Read 741 times)
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
August 09, 2023, 08:47:39 PM

Those are some great beautiful photos!!! Thanks for sharing.
The public keys where sent to you in our private exchange on July 15th 3:41am

If they didn't show up for some reason, I can resend them for you. LMK
[...]
Yes! You did send me the keys via dm. I'll print these and store these somewhere safe-ish.
Yeah, it's understandable that these things can't have any QR code on them, my god they are tiny. I am not the biggest fan of COAs, as now you have one vulnurable paper piece to take care of - however I'd still prefer it over a keylist to print for yourself.
Needless to say I love these bars, as expected. Just look at that fantastic hologram in my last pic.

My suggestion regarding keys: Upload these in some sheet-file form with pub keys, specific design and serial number associated, to a place where the pub keys are publicly available *forever* (ofc nothing really is) - so ideally on a platform that is not in your hands and cannot just be taken down (*coughTitanscam*).
Moonbits did a good job in this regard with their Github lists imho: https://github.com/LIMXTEC/MoonBits/tree/master

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
CARIBBEAN_TREASURES
Copper Member

Activity: 499
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2023, 10:24:03 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2023, 11:49:04 PM by CARIBBEAN_TREASURES

Those are some great beautiful photos!!! Thanks for sharing.
The public keys where sent to you in our private exchange on July 15th 3:41am

If they didn't show up for some reason, I can resend them for you. LMK
[...]
Yes! You did send me the keys via dm. I'll print these and store these somewhere safe-ish.
Yeah, it's understandable that these things can't have any QR code on them, my god they are tiny. I am not the biggest fan of COAs, as now you have one vulnurable paper piece to take care of - however I'd still prefer it over a keylist to print for yourself.
Needless to say I love these bars, as expected. Just look at that fantastic hologram in my last pic.

My suggestion regarding keys: Upload these in some sheet-file form with pub keys, specific design and serial number associated, to a place where the pub keys are publicly available *forever* (ofc nothing really is) - so ideally on a platform that is not in your hands and cannot just be taken down (*coughTitanscam*).
Moonbits did a good job in this regard with their Github lists imho: https://github.com/LIMXTEC/MoonBits/tree/master

That is a great shot that shows the full color. The slight bulge make the sword look like its coming out at you too.

Yeah maybe I can just send them in the mail with the physicals themselves, if that's preferred. Once they are larger and able to support a QR code, it will get rid of that need completely.

I thought about displaying them publicly like everyone else, but I'm not 100% sure this is the best way. I know if a bank displayed my account number publicly, I wouldn't want to bank there. We are dealing with a highly corrupt government that wants mass control. I don't want to make it easy for them by simply displaying them. Coming up with the best way to give to holders is easily solved by displaying the QR code, just doesn't work well for these smaller pieces that can't display it. I will have to discuss with others and the pros and cons of that being available to everyone out into the future.  Smiley

Thanks again for the nice photos!
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 2255

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2024, 08:20:01 AM

where can we locate or retrieve the addresses for the 1g bars?

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
CARIBBEAN_TREASURES
Copper Member

Activity: 499
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2024, 03:20:08 PM

where can we locate or retrieve the addresses for the 1g bars?

I will have a link or tool on my website that will give customers access to that information if they have lost their physical copy.

Until then, just message me for it Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: