Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:16:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could XRP win in SEC case be a start for next bull run?  (Read 383 times)
libert19 (OP)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2023, 03:18:26 AM

Bear markets are influenced by negative events, while the other way around for bull, both depending on significant 'base' event, paving way for further.

I believe this xrp ruling could be start of the next bull run, and we will be seeing positive events from now on. Halving is also coming which should propel up the market as well. What do you think?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 04:16:24 AM

It is positive news because now we don’t have to worry that coins like Ethereum will be labeled as securities. Hence why coins like ADA are rallying as a result.

This is a huge win but it’s crazy how long this lawsuit took. Millions of dollars wasted on legal fees but we finally won. This is incredible bullish news. Coinbase is already announcing they are resisting XRP for trading.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 06:01:08 AM

Bear markets are influenced by negative events, while the other way around for bull, both depending on significant 'base' event, paving way for further.

I believe this xrp ruling could be start of the next bull run, and we will be seeing positive events from now on. Halving is also coming which should propel up the market as well. What do you think?
I'm doubtful it does a huge impact but as we can see, their issue with the SEC has been for many years and we've passed the 2021 bull season already. Meaning, it was not the XRP that could lift up the current market situation or the SEC but it was the trust of investors and new adapters. We seek bigger demand in order to fill the declining gap and I know people are not only investing in XRP but mostly in Bitcoin. Whatever will happen to XRP it doesn't really matter as the market will become bullish without this project - IMO.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1285

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2023, 06:36:14 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2023, 07:26:30 AM by Husires

XRP is not like other cryptocurrencies. They do not promise that their currency will have more value in the future. On the contrary, I find them closer to the concept of the Chinese yuan, as increasing the value of the yuan is harmful to them because in the end they want very fast transactions with low fees. If the value of XRP increases, this means an increase in the value of the fees.

We will reach a stage where the price of XRP will be stable with a large number of transactions, then we can say that this currency is successful, which is a different scenario from Bitcoin, as limited supply and higher demand will make the value of Bitcoin stable somewhere between $500,000 to $2 million.

If you are betting that you will be rich by investing in XRP alone and waiting for its value to rise, then you are probably missing out on the alternative investment opportunity. XRP is suitable for short-term trading as you can benefit from fluctuations in the medium and short term.

EDIT:
I thought you were talking about XRP.

When the lawsuit against XRP occurred for the first time, the market was not affected, even if XRP price fell by 30%, so why would the market be affected when the opposite happens?
The XRP case will open the door to many lawsuits filed by the regulator against crypto companies such as Binance and Coinbase according to which many staking currencies were affected as securities, so its impact will be limited to pairs such as Polygon's MATIC and ALGO, and these currencies will not cause a change in the price of Bitcoin. No matter how expensive it is, it will not affect crypto market (because Bitcoin is what drive the market) or speed up events.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
libert19 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2023, 07:03:44 AM

XRP is not like other cryptocurrencies. They do not promise that their currency will have more value in the future. On the contrary, I find them closer to the concept of the Chinese yuan, as increasing the value of the yuan is harmful to them because in the end they want very fast transactions with low fees. If the value of XRP increases, this means an increase in the value of the fees.

We will reach a stage where the price of XRP will be stable with a large number of transactions, then we can say that this currency is successful, which is a different scenario from Bitcoin, as limited supply and higher demand will make the value of Bitcoin stable somewhere between $500,000 to $2 million.

If you are betting that you will be rich by investing in XRP alone and waiting for its value to rise, then you are probably missing out on the alternative investment opportunity. XRP is suitable for short-term trading as you can benefit from fluctuations in the medium and short term.

This is nothing about xrp as coin. Please re-read post.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 07:18:19 AM

I dont think the ruling itself will fuel the run but it is a very good sign. The best part was seeing how other coins reacted to the ruling. For example SOL went for an impressive run immediately after the news came out.
I got a feeling most people in crypto are about ready to have a new bullrun
microsurfer

Activity: 170
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2023, 07:34:52 AM

Not sure that this is enough for real bul run but we already see small pumps here and there
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 08:47:10 AM

No doubt that it has effect on the current market price specially big coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

XRP has one of the biggest, more than 70% run and I think it is still growing as we speak. And again, it could have the effect has trickled already, Bitcoin is like in the $31'ish again.

And if we remember, it has a hard time breaking that price, until couple of days ago when this news comes out. And not $31k seems to be the support line.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sesterceshop

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

shop.sesterce.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2023, 08:53:19 AM

I believe we are in the early stages of a bull run. XRP's win was a massively positive event for the whole blockchain space. Eagerly awaiting the FOMO stage.
libert19 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2023, 09:12:02 AM

When the lawsuit against XRP occurred for the first time, the market was not affected, even if XRP price fell by 30%, so why would the market be affected when the opposite happens?
The XRP case will open the door to many lawsuits filed by the regulator against crypto companies such as Binance and Coinbase according to which many staking currencies were affected as securities, so its impact will be limited to pairs such as Polygon's MATIC and ALGO, and these currencies will not cause a change in the price of Bitcoin. No matter how expensive it is, it will not affect crypto market (because Bitcoin is what drive the market) or speed up events.

Well, but it has happened, effect is on whole market. I mean just look at the change in last 24 hrs, btc ain't exception either. Why would you disown the live data?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 10:01:12 AM

Well, but it has happened, effect is on whole market. I mean just look at the change in last 24 hrs, btc ain't exception either. Why would you disown the live data?

I guess everyone has it's own opinion here, although for some bitcoin enthusiast, it should happen. I mean the effect should be BTC to altcoin market and not the other way around. I can't remember though in the past, or at least since 2017 (when I join the market) that we have this kind of effect.

But in any case, it's good to hear Ripple winning here, and look at the change of the price of XRP in the last 48 hours. And maybe we can compare it to BTC when let's say a Spot Bitcoin ETF is to approved, maybe a jump of proportions will also be felt not just BTC itself by the whole crypto.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 10:26:25 AM

I dont think the ruling itself will fuel the run but it is a very good sign. The best part was seeing how other coins reacted to the ruling. For example SOL went for an impressive run immediately after the news came out.
I got a feeling most people in crypto are about ready to have a new bullrun
With its influence being so overwhelming I was a bit surprised,
hopefully there will be more good news about XRP and it's not impossible that it will make the market go up,
we just follow the development and we'll see later.

bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 11:13:39 AM

I am still looking at the matter in a neutral way when the market is still in a state of undetermined trend, and the volatility is strong before big news. Even though we are seeing a lot of good news surrounding the crypto market right now, it seems to me that there is a direction to get people's attention, perhaps a new growth cycle coming up, I'm not sure it'll start anytime soon but maybe in the next year or so we'll see a really strong market.

Velemir Sava

Activity: 229
Merit: 28

TonUp.io | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 11:21:27 AM

I am still looking at the matter in a neutral way when the market is still in a state of undetermined trend, and the volatility is strong before big news. Even though we are seeing a lot of good news surrounding the crypto market right now, it seems to me that there is a direction to get people's attention, perhaps a new growth cycle coming up, I'm not sure it'll start anytime soon but maybe in the next year or so we'll see a really strong market.

yes, i am personaly  think like that,  it's better to stay updated. and if there has been a final announcement about this, it will definitely be the target of news hunters to be published on their main page and this will be good news for the development of crypto itself, not just XRP. at least for now that's about it.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 03:49:56 PM

The issue between XRP and the SEC has been going on for a long time and has affected the trust of some investors and users. Regardless of the determination of XRP and the SEC, personal views on whether XRP will have a significant effect on the market may differ. However, the cryptocurrency and Bitcoin markets have continued to grow and increase in price during this time.

Finding greater demand and discovering new potential projects is also an important part of the game in the crypto space. Bitcoin and Etherium remain the best long-term investments.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1285

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2023, 10:41:50 AM

Why did you assume that because of XRP win in SEC, Bitcoin moves by 3% to 7%, and perhaps even 10% due to the movement of supply and demand, and therefore the movement within this range is considered normal and does not need an external influence to say that it is the reason for changing the price of Bitcoin.

when we compare price changing:

Bitcoin price change rate within a week: 0.23%
ETH price change rate within a week: 3.92%
XRP price change rate within a week: 53.67%

Also, the rates of change during narrower ranges, such as less than a week, are not affected, as happened with the price of XRP.

The opposite would be completely different if Bitcoin rose by 53.67%, you will find all cryptocurrencies rising by a percentage close to that.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
siniminomorocomunisakito

Activity: 349
Merit: 33

Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 12:22:15 PM

Why did you assume that because of XRP win in SEC, Bitcoin moves by 3% to 7%, and perhaps even 10% due to the movement of supply and demand, and therefore the movement within this range is considered normal and does not need an external influence to say that it is the reason for changing the price of Bitcoin.

when we compare price changing:

Bitcoin price change rate within a week: 0.23%
ETH price change rate within a week: 3.92%
XRP price change rate within a week: 53.67%

Also, the rates of change during narrower ranges, such as less than a week, are not affected, as happened with the price of XRP.

The opposite would be completely different if Bitcoin rose by 53.67%, you will find all cryptocurrencies rising by a percentage close to that.

Btw, you are very observant in reading the percentages even though they are certainly temporary. if Bitcoin goes up 53.67%, XRP will fly to the moon, I can see this from the data you are presenting just now. that's right, BTC goes up any coin that is on the exchange, all of them are no exception XRP or something else.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 12:31:19 PM

I'd see this as an escalating issue, after solving the first one, another case will be filed. But the good thing is that XRP never quit and this will tell us that the team has no time to give up but had it work.

However, in this situation, even if XRP will win still it won't give a huge impact and its price remain like that. A decentralized project won't go that high and pump more because even during the bull season, it was seldom to see its price like bullish, it was not really.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2023, 12:47:32 PM

rather,
i see whether it wins or not the next bull run has to happen, but we've seen quite a bit of good news coming to this market right now, perhaps these are bringing attracting investors back to the market as well as attracting more people to learn about it. There are a lot of things that I think are exaggerating about the future a trend is about to begin, although I am also very bullish on this market, I will continue to watch what happens next.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 12:53:26 PM

I agree with you on that if Bitcoin moves like that in a day, that would really take the whole market to move, not in the instant but there's always a lag before altcoins moves. Well, we can't deny the fact that XRP ruling was good for the market but I still believe Bitcoin should be the one leading the market then altcoins will just follow its trajectory.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: