Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:48:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has already campaign for itself  (Read 419 times)
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 658
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 08:41:41 PM

Let me say that Bitcoin has taken it stand and theirs no point of carrying out campaign of Bitcoin like before or imposing Bitcoin knowledge to children which we know that with time those children you are trying to teach bitcoin will know of Bitcoin through a social media. I have come across so many topics pointing at teaching children bitcoin why Bitcoin has already taking space of it own as decentralized currency. Do you know that with the awareness of Bitcoin now you don't need to convince somebody to invest in bitcoin, why before you have to convince people to invest, bitcoin is now a choice of investment which anyone who invested will Google out the process of investing through internet direction, I love to say Bitcoin has plant itself with internet dispensation of information.

Learning is a continuous process

Yes, I believe that Bitcoin has gained some recognition, but I can say that it is not to many bitcoiners satisfaction because of the rate of adoption in the cryptocurrency sector. In fact, I can't say that 50% of the total population of this world knows about Bitcoin, so Bitcoin needs more awareness, but the truth is that nobody is forcing or begging anyone to carry out the awareness of Bitcoin; it is a matter of choice.

Physical awareness about Bitcoin always plays an important role in the term of bitcoin adoption because people always easily get to understand and get attracted to things if they get introduced to them physically rather than seeing them on the internet. Many people have heard about Bitcoin for five years, but because they don't have someone to encourage them to learn about it, they never try to do their own research to learn about it. So I believe that Bitcoin still needs more awareness to encourage people to know the importance of the technology.

As for me, I've always heard the word bitcoin and seen news about it on the internet for some years, but I haven't been encouraged to learn about it till I was introduced to Bitcoin by my friend, which made me understand the importance of Bitcoin and encouraged me to do my own research so I could know much about its advantages and disadvantages. If Bitcoin could get more awareness, I believe the rate of adoption should have passed this stage.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 08:50:58 PM

Let me say that Bitcoin has taken it stand and theirs no point of carrying out campaign of Bitcoin like before or imposing Bitcoin knowledge to children which we know that with time those children you are trying to teach bitcoin will know of Bitcoin through a social media.
Bitcoin have being in existence for long period of time now and it has gotten enough recognition now, but we still have to create awareness about bitcoin to people, am not saying we should force them to invest in bitcoin, but we can enlighten people that don’t know about bitcoin or the once that are having wrong perception, some people think bitcoin is a scam just because of what government have made bitcoin look like.

Also in my country lots of people in urban areas know about bitcoin, some of them might have not used bitcoin or bought bitcoin before, but they have heard about bitcoin before, but people in rural areas  in my particular region knows nothing about bitcoin, just very few percent know about it and they haven’t invested in bitcoin. So I believe it will be better if we can volunteer to visit some rural areas and enlighten them about bitcoin, am not saying you should force them to invest in bitcoin, but just create awareness.

Do you know that with the awareness of Bitcoin now you don't need to convince somebody to invest in bitcoin, why before you have to convince people to invest,
If am introducing anyone to bitcoin, I will tell them what bitcoin is all about, the positive aspect of bitcoin and the negative aspects of bitcoin, and tell the person why government is against bitcoin, and it’s left for the person to make decision to invest or not.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2023, 08:55:28 PM

Let me say that Bitcoin has taken it stand and theirs no point of carrying out campaign of Bitcoin like before or imposing Bitcoin knowledge to children which we know that with time those children you are trying to teach bitcoin will know of Bitcoin through a social media. I have come across so many topics pointing at teaching children bitcoin why Bitcoin has already taking space of it own as decentralized currency. Do you know that with the awareness of Bitcoin now you don't need to convince somebody to invest in bitcoin, why before you have to convince people to invest, bitcoin is now a choice of investment which anyone who invested will Google out the process of investing through internet direction, I love to say Bitcoin has plant itself with internet dispensation of information.

While you're right about Bitcoin's prominence in the popularity sector, you should understand that well, there's no hurt in pushing to get more people who believes in bitcoin. Plus as it stands now popularity alone wouldn't keep bitcoin alive and running, we need active and meaningful communities (at least in my understanding) for bitcoin to continue prevailing. If we let complacency drag us down now bitcoin would be dead before we even know it.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3009

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 09:03:35 PM

I don’t think that any of us ever thought that teaching people (or kids) about bitcoin was even ever  about convincing them that they should be using it. I think it had more to do with the fact that it’s confusing for most and that education was/is important, just like it is with anything in life worth learning about.

Sure in time (some) people will learn anything if it’s popular enough, but that doesn’t mean you should continue to educate.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Asiska02

Activity: 812
Merit: 675

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2023, 09:06:34 PM

For every to project or new invention to reach their peak of development, they need to pass through a developmental phase which includes teaching and enlightening of the public about its core values and what they stand to benefit if they venture into such project. It is also true that bitcoin need not to be disseminated to the public like it use to before due to the fact that it has gain widespread popularity and use amongst many people around the world.

Telling people more about bitcoin even at this stage won’t hinder its acceptance but rather let people to know more about it and other aspects of it that need not to be shared or revealed (privacy and security). No knowledge is a waste, let the teaching continue, it’ll help in one way or the other for the global adoption as it continues to hit from the grassroots too.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ojima-ojo

Activity: 714
Merit: 434

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 09:25:42 PM

Let me say that Bitcoin has taken it stand and theirs no point of carrying out campaign of Bitcoin like before or imposing Bitcoin knowledge to children which we know that with time those children you are trying to teach bitcoin will know of Bitcoin through a social media.
It is better for me to teach my kids about bitcoin instead pf allowing them the learn about it from social media platforms in the future,  because I don't see the need to wait until their learn about bitcoin from a stranger when I already have good knowledge of the technology.

And also if you allow your kids to learn anything on social media they may get the wrong knowledge since there are multiple scam projects promoting and parading themselves on the social media platform,  and more also social media is not a good way to learn things because sources are not well grounded.

I have come across so many topics pointing at teaching children bitcoin why Bitcoin has already taking space of it own as decentralized currency. Do you know that with the awareness of Bitcoin now you don't need to convince somebody to invest in bitcoin, why before you have to convince people to invest, bitcoin is now a choice of investment which anyone who invested will Google out the process of investing through internet direction, I love to say Bitcoin has plant itself with internet dispensation of information.

On this part, I think you are right because if anyone wants to learn about Bitcoin and trying to gain knowledge we have several sources that have valid information that can help any newbies to gain the basic knowledge that will guide them through their investment period.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 09:28:35 PM

Teaching the children with bitcoin is essentially important for now.Because the cryptocurrency had root up the economy very long now,So the future is not without cryptocurrency.When the children learn more about the cryptocurrency,they will do some research and development in cryptocurrency in near future.So it further help the bitcoin community and other cryptocurrencies to reach the third generation of teaching communities.The children easily learn more about cryptocurrency using the social media.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 09:52:52 PM

Do you know that with the awareness of Bitcoin now you don't need to convince somebody to invest in bitcoin, why before you have to convince people to invest, bitcoin is now a choice of investment which anyone who invested will Google out the process of investing through internet direction, I love to say Bitcoin has plant itself with internet dispensation of information.

While Google searches may refer thousands of BTC articles, it is still somehow complex to fully understand this concept.

Like what some have mentioned, there is really no harm in providing continuous information to others ESPECIALLY when they themselves are the ones who asked about it. BTC is a technical and complex concept that requires patience in order to comprehend given the nature of the system. When kids are involved, it becomes a challenge to explain the system where they can at least grasp the concept of it, while maintaining interest to them.

Though I fully agree that forcing them to learn about BTC can only bring negative impacts to their interest on the subject, helping them understand may fully bring the potential and love in order for them to appreciate this topic further.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 09:53:37 PM

Teaching the children with bitcoin is essentially important for now.Because the cryptocurrency had root up the economy very long now,So the future is not without cryptocurrency.When the children learn more about the cryptocurrency,they will do some research and development in cryptocurrency in near future.So it further help the bitcoin community and other cryptocurrencies to reach the third generation of teaching communities.The children easily learn more about cryptocurrency using the social media.
I have not seen any wrong teaching people bitcoin from my perspective, because I know quite well that bitcoin is now known and everyone want to teach people bitcoin from my understanding, so base on that note bitcoin I know that bitcoin have important which everyone know very well.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 10:02:22 PM

The growth and spread of bitcoin have taken place through the word of mouth. If none have shared, even now this could've never reached such a huge user base. In recent years more promotion and advertising have come for bitcoin and were much on business making with bitcoin and not for the promotion of bitcoin. As said it is a continuous process and there is a need for the sharing of information relative to bitcoin in all possible means. This makes people to be on the safer side as well as help with more usage which is part of growth.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1255

Cashback 15%

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 10:21:22 PM

It is better for me to teach my kids about bitcoin instead pf allowing them the learn about it from social media platforms in the future,  because I don't see the need to wait until their learn about bitcoin from a stranger when I already have good knowledge of the technology.

There is always the right time for everything, I also agree that we must, as a parent, be the one informing our kids about new technologies and what is the trend in technology.   With regards to Bitcoin, I believe a basic information and basic knowledge of operating like sending and receiving Bitcoin, is enough.  What more important is teaching them about financial literacy.

And also if you allow your kids to learn anything on social media they may get the wrong knowledge since there are multiple scam projects promoting and parading themselves on the social media platform,  and more also social media is not a good way to learn things because sources are not well grounded.

I don't think kids age of 12 years old and below is capable of investing in any platform.  First they don't have enough money to invest, second the are not allowed to invest without the guidance of their parents.  So we are worrying too much about things that will not affect our kids.

I have come across so many topics pointing at teaching children bitcoin why Bitcoin has already taking space of it own as decentralized currency. Do you know that with the awareness of Bitcoin now you don't need to convince somebody to invest in bitcoin, why before you have to convince people to invest, bitcoin is now a choice of investment which anyone who invested will Google out the process of investing through internet direction, I love to say Bitcoin has plant itself with internet dispensation of information.

On this part, I think you are right because if anyone wants to learn about Bitcoin and trying to gain knowledge we have several sources that have valid information that can help any newbies to gain the basic knowledge that will guide them through their investment period.

Learning is indeed a continuous process since everyday in our life we learn new things regardless if we are researching for it or not.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 770
Merit: 180

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2023, 10:28:58 PM

Reality check: the excellence of the idea of a decentralized currency campaigned for itself. Human testimony or attestation to BTC's credibility on the street confirmed the excellence of the idea and that's why it is still on top the table of the most trusted crypto currency to be in existence.

Any other social media advert or word of mouth is extra effort and those who were opportuned like myself, to learn  and make futuristic plans with it, more than advocate on its behalf and make more followers than enemy for its cause.

Fivestar4everMVP
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1052

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 11:31:22 PM

Well, as must as I believe you are right, it is still not out place to teach our children bitcoin, only thing I am against is teaching them bitcoin while they are still very tender in age, the best time I recommend teaching our children bitcoin is atleast, from 15 years and above.
It's ok for them to learn from online, but like I said, it's not bad if we as parents teach them bitcoin, because it is also one of the ways our children get to learn what their parents are into, and this also help us bond with them as parent and child..

So honestly, nothing wrong with teaching our children bitcoin., even if they have the option of learning about it on the internet.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TelolettOm

Activity: 2058
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 11:39:54 PM

Campaigning Bitcoin is something good, there will be no harm to continue to campaign for it. You must understand that not everyone knows well Bitcoin. Some people may know it a littel, some probably doubt it, and other even don't know Bitcoin at all. These types of people need something to trigger them joining Bitcoin, campaigning Bitcoin is one of the effective ways.

Sure, there is no need to force children to learn Bitcoin, especially learning something specific about Bitcoin (ex: investing BTC, trading BTC, etc). To know deeply about Bitcoin, someone needs to be mature enough. Children isn't a proper age to learn it specifically, but it is no problem to let children know it in general.

I think children is better to learn Bitcoin from their parents than to learn it from social media. Not every source in the social media can be trusted, I'm worried that children learn it from the wrong sources.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 01:16:07 AM

keep share information about bitcoin and keep make campaigns about it is very good, I think it is okay to teach children about bitcoin whether teach them directly by talk to them or create content in social media that targeting kids. it will just boost the effectiveness of this campaign. the more we share news about bitcoin in internet then it will good for SEO. some platform algorithm also care about the time of uploaded content, so we can't stop share. we need to do it everyday. Teach them directly also better than just let them learn it from internet. we who experienced in this cryptocurrency world can make sure that they get all what they need.

Learn Bitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 826

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2023, 05:10:33 AM

there is no need to force children to learn Bitcoin, especially learning something specific about Bitcoin (ex: investing BTC, trading BTC, etc). To know deeply about Bitcoin, someone needs to be mature enough. Children isn't a proper age to learn it specifically, but it is no problem to let children know it in general.
Currently, most of us see Bitcoin as a source of income, a source of making money only and that's why we feel we should learn more about it and teach others about it. But, Bitcoin's main concept was providing decentralized money that is private and secure. I always suggest trying to teach them about privacy. People should learn why privacy is important. Why you should have control over your money and involving 3rd party in your money is not safe.

Bitcoin allows you to send your money anonymously to another person, and nobody knows who that was. Only you can control your money here. While banks control your money, they can do whatever they want with it. It's not safe. Look at the recent bank crash. Too many banks go bankrupt.

Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1957

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 05:29:51 AM

In today's world ....you have to make sure that people get the correct information about Bitcoin. There are so many misinformation and FUD being spread by people about Bitcoin, that it has become a necessity that people are directed to the "good" information by those people that are experienced with Bitcoin.

You will find that scammers will approach people by saying that they are investing in Bitcoin, but when you dig deeper.. you find that they are selling a Ponzi scheme that use Bitcoin as a payment option.  Roll Eyes

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Blitzboy

Activity: 1218
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 05:56:49 AM

Bitcoin has made great accomplishments, but it can always do more. Even if we live in an age where knowledge is just a Google search away, there is still value in a more formal education. In fact, introducing Bitcoin to young people may pique their interest and pave the way for the next generation of blockchain engineers, cryptocurrency traders, and financial technology entrepreneurs. Not only are we educating students about Bitcoin, but also about digital privacy, decentralisation, and cybersecurity in the process. Bitcoin has established itself as a currency of the modern digital age, but there's no harm in giving it a little more TLC to help it flourish.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 07:59:05 AM

Whether with Bitcoin or any other field of endeavour, I find it distasteful when people coerce others into doing things they aren't keen on doing, especially if it's something on career. If it were on discipline, I'm all in on that. Children should be taught morals and etiquettes but we shouldn't force them into pleasing us when it comes to picking a career. Adults who haven't done enough of investing on their own are coercing children to do likewise. It's crazy. It's the same way we push kids to study certain courses we feel are lucrative. All so it makes us feel good about ourselves. No, that's wrong. Kids are humans. Our responsibility to them should be to guard them on the choice they make and not shove whatever we aspire to down their throats.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Gulttam2a2

Activity: 112
Merit: 34

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 10:10:31 AM

Currently there is nothing to push anyone about Bitcoin. All over the world most people know about this Bitcoin. Today's kids also know about this Bitcoin. Today's technology is very advanced now.  Now you can find a lot of information about Bitcoin just by searching online. A popular currency of this era is Bitcoin. Bitcoin is circulating on various platforms. You're right, investing in Bitcoin these days doesn't require convincing. Many individuals have become successful investing in Bitcoin whose stories have been featured in various magazines and online. Those who want to invest in bitcoins are looking for proper guidance on how to trade in bitcoins online. I agree with you that Bitcoin has spread its own propaganda on the internet with its own information.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: