Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:12:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies can't profit from crypto without knowing how to trade. Truth or Myth?  (Read 823 times)
Zee27 (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 04:13:08 PM

I overheard my coworkers discussing the idea that new investors in crypto cannot make profits without possessing trading skills. I would like to initiate a discussion on whether this claim is true or false. In my view, this belief is a false notion that is spread by individuals who want to discourage those who are curious about investing in crypto. What is your perspective on this topic?

This is applicable to everything in general and not only trading. Whatever you are doing, if you lack the basic knowledge and skills you may likely fail. The statement above is exaggerated but it is not to discourage new traders but rather be encourage them to acquire some skills from pro traders before venturing into trading. Without the skills you can not even differentiate between short and long, candle stick, lots size and other terms related to trading. As a newbie, your chance to make profit without skills is 0.1%. It is therefore important for you to seek the knowledge first.

Guys, I mean what other ways can newbies benefit from crypto investment without having to be a day trader or a professional trader. Because I believe there are other ways to earn aside from trading. 

Crypto investment is quite different from Crypto trading. You are the one confusing yourself. You don't need to be trader before you earn from Crypto. Trading is one aspect of crypto that requires high skills if you want to go far and it's more riskier that investment. As a newbie and investor, you can buy and hold for prefer period of time and sell when you feel satisfied with the profit. You don't need to trade on daily basis and you may stake your coin as well to be receiving a little fraction on a fix period.

Oh no, I think you misunderstood me. This post isn't really about me. I'm not a newbie in crypto.  I raised this discussion so that newbies can learn from us that they can actually earn in the crypto industry without knowing how to trade. This was a topic of discussion at my place of work that's why I thought it necessary to bring it here.

Staking is a really good option that newbies can utilize to earn. Personally I do recommend them subscribing to the Bitget's flexible savings which is quite safer for them and they can earn really good APR.
Thanks for your input buddy. 🙂👌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zee27 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 04:17:25 PM

I overheard my coworkers discussing the idea that new investors in crypto cannot make profits without possessing trading skills. I would like to initiate a discussion on whether this claim is true or false. In my view, this belief is a false notion that is spread by individuals who want to discourage those who are curious about investing in crypto. What is your perspective on this topic?

This is a false statement and should not be regarded as being true. Some people believe in luck while others believe in hardwork. Going with the first one which is luck, a newbie can begin trading in a day and make a lot of profit a more successful trader can’t make in a day. On the other hand, hard work is really the game changer here, and with much knowledge, you’ll no doubt earn a lot from trading bitcoin.

Guys, I mean what other ways can newbies benefit from crypto investment without having to be a day trader or a professional trader. Because I believe there are other ways to earn aside from trading. 

Another way for newbies to earn aside from trading is just simply to hold their bitcoin. Hodling bitcoin for a long time will definitely earn you a lot of profit in the future. You don’t need to worry about market volatility and changes overtime, just hold and wait for the right time when you must have earned a lot of profit from your investment. Bitcoin amongst other cryptocurrencies have the potential of increasing its value overtime.

Banks barely add interest to one's savings so its smart to not tie down ones funds in a bank. Staking is always a better option especially when you can earn more APR percentages on your stakings. This way, your investment works for you and it is a really good way to earn passively.
Zee27 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 04:32:23 PM

Knowledge in trading will not be the reason to be able to make money but will cut down some common mistakes that can force you to lose money. Rest of the money making is your own luck, predictions and patience. Newbies in speculative trading will be assumed (and proven) to be lacking this mindset and thus the above notion.

Every trader was once a newbie. So I dont think this statement should discourage new investors, because that is a personal choice of rubbing someone's statements on their own skin.

If a newbie start dummy trading and is keen to learn, they can profit in a few months, but they should have patience and be able to endure long bear markets.

Quite true. But I believe that there are ways newbies can benefit from crypto without having the skill to trade and make technical analysis. Matter of fact, some exchanges have recently made it easy for newbies in the space to earn without knowing how to trade. I don't know if you've ever come across the Bitget flexible savings where users can actually earn daily interest on their assets. This is one of those ways. Learning to trade is essential but believe me, it is no walk in the park and it makes new users shy away from joining the crypto space.

Flexible savings? Not sure have ever heard of that in crypto and how does that benefit new users who doesn’t even have the knowledge of the volatile market.

For newbies, flexible savings is safe especially in the volatile market. you can read up more about it here.
https://www.bitget.com/academy/Maximize-Your-Crypto-Earnings-A-Beginners-Guide-to-Bitget-Flexible-Savings
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 04:52:38 PM

I thinks it works in two ways. You will need to have mentors or tutors that will be giving you the signal to trade even though you don't have knowledge about the cryptocurrency market. It is not necessary for you to know much about the Crypto market or how to analyze trades.

Once you know how to click the buy and sell button, trading should not be a problem to you and to those newbies who might not like to learn more about trading and market analysis. You can only trade the crypto market if you know little about it, like how to use signals, bots and do other simple task in the market.

We don't even need to learn the hard part of trading like market analysis and market trends. Once you have a good signal that have you to 80% win rate then you are good to go. There are so persons that are making big money from the cryptocurrency market who does not even know how to analyze market charts or create there own signals. Getting a very good and reliable signals is what we need to make good profits from the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 04:59:58 PM

I overheard my coworkers discussing the idea that new investors in crypto cannot make profits without possessing trading skills. I would like to initiate a discussion on whether this claim is true or false. 

Can you ride a motorcycle without knowing how to ride? You can't, right? Similarly, if you don’t have knowledge of trading, how are you going to make profits from it? Knowledge is very important in every field. Moreover, if you are investing your hard-earned money in a place or good, then having knowledge of that commodity is a must. The more you know about the product in which you are investing, the less chance there is that you will make a loss. So whatever your coworkers said, I agree with them up to a certain point. A newbie shouldn’t rush at all while starting his trading career. Give time to trading, and trading will give you profits.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Zee27 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 05:43:13 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2023, 10:18:46 PM by Mr. Big

I thinks it works in two ways. You will need to have mentors or tutors that will be giving you the signal to trade even though you don't have knowledge about the cryptocurrency market. It is not necessary for you to know much about the Crypto market or how to analyze trades.

Once you know how to click the buy and sell button, trading should not be a problem to you and to those newbies who might not like to learn more about trading and market analysis. You can only trade the crypto market if you know little about it, like how to use signals, bots and do other simple task in the market.

We don't even need to learn the hard part of trading like market analysis and market trends. Once you have a good signal that have you to 80% win rate then you are good to go. There are so persons that are making big money from the cryptocurrency market who does not even know how to analyze market charts or create there own signals. Getting a very good and reliable signals is what we need to make good profits from the market.

To add to your point, copy trading is also a good feature that newbies can utilize to earn in crypto as they can copy the trades of other expert traders to profit from trading while they proceed to learn how to trade to become independent traders themselves.  

I overheard my coworkers discussing the idea that new investors in crypto cannot make profits without possessing trading skills. I would like to initiate a discussion on whether this claim is true or false.  

Can you ride a motorcycle without knowing how to ride? You can't, right? Similarly, if you don’t have knowledge of trading, how are you going to make profits from it? Knowledge is very important in every field. Moreover, if you are investing your hard-earned money in a place or good, then having knowledge of that commodity is a must. The more you know about the product in which you are investing, the less chance there is that you will make a loss. So whatever your coworkers said, I agree with them up to a certain point. A newbie shouldn’t rush at all while starting his trading career. Give time to trading, and trading will give you profits.

Actually they were saying stuffs like there are no other ways for one to earn from crypto except through trading. This statement is false if you look at it. People earn from airdrops, ICOs, copy trading, flexible savings or staking etc even without knowing how to analyze the markets and trends.
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1025

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2023, 07:16:34 PM

What your coworkers were discussing is very close to the truth but that is not the absolute truth. It is simply advisable to have good knowledge of trading but that is not the only way to earn in cryptocurrency. There are so many ways to earn which includes but not limited to;
  • Trading
  • Mining
  • Hunting for airdrops/bounty
  • Exchange business
  • Mixer business
  • Coin project
  • Crypto article writing 
  • Signature campaign
And lots more. Some of the above does not require crypto trading experience.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 07:54:32 PM

Completely 100% false.

You must have basic knowledge and skills for buying and selling

That's not true, you're wrong. A better word would be, you should have basic trading skills. Must is much too strong for this.

I know people who never bought and sold bitcoin, but they have a lot of it. Taking profit can be done through a number of services, one of the easiest and cheapest being gift cards. You can also take profit by selling coins to someone in person. It's possible to never have an exchange account and still own and use bitcoin every day.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Crypto Library

Activity: 854
Merit: 764

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2023, 08:11:29 PM

New investors or get into trading without any knowledge about it? I think a lot depends on these two words. Because new investors can also be called those who have started trading with basic knowledge of trading, on the other hand, some of them can be also called new investors who jump in here to invest with zero knowledge.
And here a fact must work that those who are trading without basic knowledge have more chances of facing loss than the possibility of gaining profit. So I don't think that those coworkers are fully wrong. And in my perspective, I will say that you have to acquire some basic knowledge for making some profit on trading. 
I think we should treat cryptocurrency like any other currency, i.e. we get paid for our work in those currencies. What I really want to say is that there are many ways to enter the market through your own skill in Cryptocurrency. And already one gives a good list on the above which you can take aside from trading.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 08:55:51 PM

Apparently, you will never earn from long term hodling if you never decide to sell them at a higher price. That’s where trading takes place by selling your coin at an exchange with its high and reasonable price. So yes, for me trading is very crucial in crypto because you cannot experience profiting unless you decide to sell your coins especially when there is bull run or when you see some significant price increase.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 09:23:20 PM

It’s a truth. People will never gain profits in crypto if they won’t be expose with buy and sell. They buy them when the price is low, and end up trading them in a centralized exchange when their prices have increased or have been affected by a bull run. That’s why trading is a must for those who want to see profits from their investments. But if you think you’re still not capable to trade, then just invest first and hold them for years so you can avoid losses.

Quidat

Activity: 2576
Merit: 539

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 11:23:49 PM

Not really that needed for you to trade on which you could really be simply be able to make profits or money on just simply holding but of  course this would really be talking about
long time aspect on which not all would really be that having the long patience when it comes to this or any investment on which it would really be ending up for someone to
take up some bad decisioning because they cant just wait up on how long they would really be able to make money.Usually the most common newbie impression is that they could really be
able to make some money on the time that they would really be putting up money or just waiting for few days until they would realize that it isnt something that realistic at all.
Trading is indeed could really give out that kind of opportunity on which you could really be able to make money but this would takes time and lots of efforts for you could be able to
have that have a good grasps into it.

Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2023, 11:39:27 PM

This is not true mate you can make money from cryptocurrency without you being a trader and having to know anything that relates with trading technicalities. At first, such person should be able to own a crypto wallet that is secure and trusted possible get Electrum or a hardware wallet to buy and hold bitcoin. Now this is what the person will do, you can buy from p2p or exchange store it in your wallet for a short period of time, maybe after seeing the market has appreciated then such person can sell. As long as the person knows how to place order to buy or sell, such person must not be constantly doing daily trading to start making money from cryptocurrency precisely bitcoin.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bitcoinpoly

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 11:44:04 PM

Knowledge in trading will not be the reason to be able to make money but will cut down some common mistakes that can force you to lose money. Rest of the money making is your own luck, predictions and patience. Newbies in speculative trading will be assumed (and proven) to be lacking this mindset and thus the above notion.

Every trader was once a newbie. So I dont think this statement should discourage new investors, because that is a personal choice of rubbing someone's statements on their own skin.

If a newbie start dummy trading and is keen to learn, they can profit in a few months, but they should have patience and be able to endure long bear markets.

Quite true. But I believe that there are ways newbies can benefit from crypto without having the skill to trade and make technical analysis. Matter of fact, some exchanges have recently made it easy for newbies in the space to earn without knowing how to trade. I don't know if you've ever come across the Bitget flexible savings where users can actually earn daily interest on their assets. This is one of those ways. Learning to trade is essential but believe me, it is no walk in the park and it makes new users shy away from joining the crypto space.

Flexible savings? Not sure have ever heard of that in crypto and how does that benefit new users who doesn’t even have the knowledge of the volatile market.

For newbies, flexible savings is safe especially in the volatile market. you can read up more about it here.
https://www.bitget.com/academy/Maximize-Your-Crypto-Earnings-A-Beginners-Guide-to-Bitget-Flexible-Savings

Wow, have gone through the link, seriously I never knew anything of such exist, does that mean the savings will last for a year before I can collect it or I can collect it at anytime?
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 03:54:34 PM

Sort of truth and sort of fake. They can't make a profit based on what they know, but they could always get lucky if they are doing something like that. I mean think about it, haven't we heard any rookie traders that ended up making a profit before? We did, it exists so it is not completely true that they can't.

However, they need to be incredibly lucky, like get into the crypto world right as bull is on full force where alts are going 100% a day sometimes and they buy the right thing. All those things hitting all at the same time is a very low odd, the timing is the most important one, and doing that will be a very difficult thing and I bet that not a lot of people will do that. This is why since it is so rare, people say it doesn't happen.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2023, 04:04:20 PM

it's not a myth, it's the truth, how can you make a profit when you don't know what you're doing in crypto!!

but if the essence of your topic is another way to make money in crypto besides trading, the answer is of course there are several ways, such as becoming a token developer - article writer - investor - liquidity provider and participating in bounty/airdrop programs.

don't ever think that making money in crypto is only by trading, find your most comfortable way to make profit in crypto through your passion.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
armanda90

Activity: 994
Merit: 553

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 04:40:42 PM

Regarding my experienced its true about beginner or newbies earn profit trough cryptocurrency without know how to trader, their profitable exactly not from trading but active joining some airdrop project. I think every one here in cryptocurrency can earn profit without know way with trade about some coins. Today, our community earn profit above 200$ trough airdrop but some of them don't know how to trade because first time receiving coins exactly about cryptocurrency.
But the beginner means they have understood well about basic knowledge with cryptocurrency from create wallet, deposit and withdrawing, but they can't manage well with trading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 04:41:53 PM

In trading, we can also do a copy trade or pay for signals if we don't have a knowledge in trading. There are so many ways to make profits in crypto not just in trading, so the answer to the OP's question is it's only just a myth. However we may need a basic knowledge in trading like selling our coins to cash once we are done but this ain't hard to understand. It's the same as how we learn how to use money in the real world.

When it comes to investing, knowing a commodity is necessary but it's not enough. We should also control our emotion and learn how to be patient when holding. Trading is not a competition so yeah, there is no need to hurry up. Rushing will only lead to dangers.

SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 658
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 05:08:31 PM

There is a difference between trading and investing. If you want to be an investor, you don’t really need to have skills; all you need is to know how to buy bitcoin and hold it. If you can hold it for a long time, you are going to make money in the future. We all remember the bitcoin price a few years ago, and we can all see the bitcoin price today. As an investor, you don’t need to have any special skills, but you still need to know the basics of trading because, without knowing the basics, you won’t be able to buy your bitcoin and send it to a non-custodial wallet.

But if you are planning to be a trader, then you need to have skills, or you might end up losing the money you are trading. Trading is more difficult and complicated than investing in bitcoin, and you can’t just make money if you don’t truly understand how to trade. Some people will join trading, and they will be looking for trading signals. All those people are just looking for free money, and they will end up losing. If you are not ready to learn in the crypto space, then you can’t make money; there is no easy way to make money here.

The only way that I know that newbies can easily make money is by investing in bitcoin and holding it for the long term. You can’t hold bitcoin and expect profit in the short term, and I am sure not all newbies can hold their bitcoin for the long term.
As a newbie who wants to hold bitcoin, just make sure you buy your bitcoin and send it to a non-custodial wallet. Also, make sure you properly secure your private key, because a lot of people have lost their bitcoin just because they lost their private key. So one of the things you shouldn’t joke with when planning to hold your bitcoin is your private key, and we all should know that your private key shouldn’t be stored in a place where there is an internet connection.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 07:59:31 PM

In trading, we can also do a copy trade or pay for signals if we don't have a knowledge in trading. There are so many ways to make profits in crypto not just in trading, so the answer to the OP's question is it's only just a myth. However we may need a basic knowledge in trading like selling our coins to cash once we are done but this ain't hard to understand. It's the same as how we learn how to use money in the real world.

When it comes to investing, knowing a commodity is necessary but it's not enough. We should also control our emotion and learn how to be patient when holding. Trading is not a competition so yeah, there is no need to hurry up. Rushing will only lead to dangers.
Basic principles and movements or set-ups is a must thing to be known considering that it isnt something that you would be able to make yourself to pull out those funds or profits on the time that you do make money even
if you do just simply copy trade whether it would be manual or just simply running up a bot. This is why it would be understandable that you should know on having that basic functions or steps for you to do so.
Its true that there are lots of methods on earning money here on this space, it is really just that people cant really be able to snip out and having that kind of behavior on engaging into it and rather just missed out those opportunities or simply they are really that rushing things of.

Since we are talking or speaking about trading then it would really be just that normal that you should know on how to trade and not just simply trying to put or make a position without having those considerations
like having an analysis or whatsoever.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████