Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:23:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for business partner in the US. HUGE PROFIT POTENTIAL  (Read 78 times)
Wordzydue (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 05:20:25 PM

I am looking to team up with someone in the US who has an aged PayPal account.

You will be invoicing G&S payments. If the payment goes through without 21 day hold, it is all profit. I can have lots of funds sent, just need a good paypal with no issues. We will start with a transaction around $500.

No money required upfront. I am willing to split profits 50/50 after succesful cashout.

We can have this money in as little as an hour.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joker1313

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 01, 2023, 02:06:14 AM

I am looking to team up with someone in the US who has an aged PayPal account.

You will be invoicing G&S payments. If the payment goes through without 21 day hold, it is all profit. I can have lots of funds sent, just need a good paypal with no issues. We will start with a transaction around $500.

No money required upfront. I am willing to split profits 50/50 after succesful cashout.

We can have this money in as little as an hour.
inbox me i might be able to help.
Betfair23

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 07:52:25 PM

Add me to telegram in my profile
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: