Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:42:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SWAP] Buy & Sell Any payment method 24/7 live chat  (Read 84 times)
definevalue (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 131
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 03:03:35 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2023, 07:18:13 AM by definevalue

As title states If your looking for any kind of payment method I do have it if your looking to buy crypto though I will only accept cash-in-mail, bank-wire, Western Union, Moneygram, or Walmart-2--Walmart.

This isn't only for me to get traction building trust in the community, but also to help provide a service that I really feel is necessary thing to keep the privacy and I'm not keen with some of the outrageous prices I've seen as far as it goes with being anonymous

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
urbanmerchant

Activity: 18
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2023, 08:01:59 AM

As title states If your looking for any kind of payment method I do have it if your looking to buy crypto though I will only accept cash-in-mail, bank-wire, Western Union, Moneygram, or Walmart-2--Walmart.

This isn't only for me to get traction building trust in the community, but also to help provide a service that I really feel is necessary thing to keep the privacy and I'm not keen with some of the outrageous prices I've seen as far as it goes with being anonymous

I want to do business. How do I contact you?
definevalue (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 131
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2023, 04:17:05 AM

I want to do business. How do I contact you?

Lets do it you can contact me through a DM. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: