Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:47:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want more BTC? Why not just stop drinking booze!  (Read 212 times)
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 01:42:56 PM

Do you drink alcohol? I recently quit and feel great! For me this is related to Bitcoin, since I am much more optimistic about the future, and have some brain left to learn all about blockchains and smart contracts. How about you, are you doing well on most days?

I have quit smoking 3 years now and lucky that all the budget for cigarettes goes to my crypto
holdings now as I am spending at least 2-5 dollars per day so that would be 60-150 dollars a month and
that is enough amount to keep as holding as now I am helping my Body stay healthy and also helping my
portfolio to stay healthy as well.

That is really good to hear you have turned a bad habit into something that would even benefit you not only through your health but also financially speaking i am sure that your family is ecstatic to see how you are doing

Maybe i can do something like this too i do not have any habits such as drinking or smoking but i want to be able to save and put that money into buying crypto as well maybe i can use ordering food out and replace that habit or maybe i can put out my tasks and for every something that i will accomplish i will save a certain amount of money to get into the savings for crypto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitJohnW

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 01:51:04 PM

Always try to maintain a good mood, positivity will help you choose the right path in life. Alcohol, to a greater extent, can prevent you from becoming stronger and developing as a person, and it can also harm your health. Drinking alcohol develops into an addiction and it is better to treat it with caution, but there are also advantages, it is very relaxing, which is sometimes also important in life. It's good to hear that you have chosen a healthy lifestyle, trading cryptocurrency can make you rich.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 08:28:02 PM

This can be related to the vices that people have. If you're into drinking, drugs, smoking, a compulsive buyer and all of those sort stuff that makes you spend a lot of money for those things that are not really needed.

And those things are just your wants and not needs.

That's gonna save you a lot of money and money saved from that can be spent into buying bitcoin. You become an investor and you'll get some profits in the future but just don't use it again for that purpose.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 01:26:53 AM

I am now drinking in moderation and sometimes even stopped alcohol because of being concerned in my health as i grow older , but with the help of crypto now i can say that instead of alcohol why not put it in crypto? That is my mindset now as all my Ethereum holding is from the funds used to be for alcohol but now turned into ETH. Maybe its not bitcoin because my monthly bonus from job goes into full bitcoin.

Ravichnadra

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 04:54:10 AM

Spot on! I could have made fortunes the moment I left drinking.

Couldn't really leave drinking but dreams to be rich haha
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 01:14:43 PM

Do you drink alcohol? I recently quit and feel great! For me this is related to Bitcoin, since I am much more optimistic about the future, and have some brain left to learn all about blockchains and smart contracts. How about you, are you doing well on most days?

I have quit smoking 3 years now and lucky that all the budget for cigarettes goes to my crypto
holdings now as I am spending at least 2-5 dollars per day so that would be 60-150 dollars a month and
that is enough amount to keep as holding as now I am helping my Body stay healthy and also helping my
portfolio to stay healthy as well.

That is really good to hear you have turned a bad habit into something that would even benefit you not only through your health but also financially speaking i am sure that your family is ecstatic to see how you are doing

Maybe i can do something like this too i do not have any habits such as drinking or smoking but i want to be able to save and put that money into buying crypto as well maybe i can use ordering food out and replace that habit or maybe i can put out my tasks and for every something that i will accomplish i will save a certain amount of money to get into the savings for crypto
Indeed that you must do , because if you really wanted to start investing then it is
the time , not tomorrow and not the next day but today.

ordering food outside sometimes or most of the time brings not good to our health
 because we don't know how they prepare the food and what is the ingredients they are using
so yes this will always be an issue aside from you are spending much comparing in cooking your
own food.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: