Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:48:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Rush Whenever Posting: Cross Check and Edit before Hitting the post Button  (Read 691 times)
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 574
Merit: 419

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 11:36:19 PM

This is common among posters of the forum. People hardly follow their post. I'm inclusive in this and this isn't a nice idea. Post is to teach people and for the poster also to learn. Not following one post may not pass good meaning to the viewers. Let's try to follow up our post so that if questions arise from this post, one can easily answer them.

I don't think is really bad not to follow your post, the bad thing is not following it up incase you're being quoted, you might have something to contribute, the thing is you sometimes don't find the time to go back and check on your post if there is any error.
And to me following up post only have to happen if someone quote your reply, but if you're going back to correct any error then it won't be valid. If you edit it and you've been quoted the error can't go off, is best to correct it before posting.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
odunybiz

Activity: 644
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 10:07:42 AM

This is common among posters of the forum. People hardly follow their post. I'm inclusive in this and this isn't a nice idea. Post is to teach people and for the poster also to learn. Not following one post may not pass good meaning to the viewers. Let's try to follow up our post so that if questions arise from this post, one can easily answer them.

I don't think is really bad not to follow your post, the bad thing is not following it up incase you're being quoted, you might have something to contribute, the thing is you sometimes don't find the time to go back and check on your post if there is any error.
And to me following up post only have to happen if someone quote your reply, but if you're going back to correct any error then it won't be valid. If you edit it and you've been quoted the error can't go off, is best to correct it before posting.

You are right that one should cultivate the habit of replying   what so ever you post especially when you are been quoted. This will really help anyone following the post. Cross checking post before posting is also important as said earlier for enable at least 98% error free post.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: