Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:10:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: end of August 2023  (Read 31 times)
Yoshimoto Token (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 10:43:17 PM

What are the chances Bitcoin goes back down to 32000 for August late month? A chance to buy in low again! Before that 100000 mark again I predict by April 2024?
Was Bitcoin invented in a small north west mining town?
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sysoe

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2023, 07:08:43 AM

$100K by April 2024 for me is about as high as the chances of me winning the lottery, finding a unicorn, and marrying a supermodel. But hey, anything is possible in this crazy crypto world, right?

As for Bitcoin being invented in a small northwest mining town, maybe Satoshi Nakamoto is from a small northwest mining town, or maybe he is an alien from outer space. Maybe he is a unicorn or a supermodel. Maybe you're Satoshi Nakamoto. The mystery remains unsolved.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: