Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:26:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there real people here who works in the Crypto sector?  (Read 73 times)
Zee27 (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2023, 04:29:03 PM

Hey, crypto fans! I've been hanging out on this forum for a while now and I have to say, I'm blown away by the depth of knowledge most people here have about crypto and blockchain. It's got me wondering, are there any crypto experts in the house who works in the blockchain/crypto sector? If you're working in the industry, I'm curious to hear about your role, how long you've been in the game, and your career goals. Are you employed by a company or you work as a freelance? No need to share personal info, just give us the scoop! By the way, I'm a fashion lover with no in-depth experience in crypto, but I'm here to soak up some knowledge and share the little I have. Also, this is borne out of sheer curiosity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chibaba

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 23, 2023, 05:26:45 PM

Hey, crypto fans! I've been hanging out on this forum for a while now and I have to say, I'm blown away by the depth of knowledge most people here have about crypto and blockchain. It's got me wondering, are there any crypto experts in the house who works in the blockchain/crypto sector? If you're working in the industry, I'm curious to hear about your role, how long you've been in the game, and your career goals. Are you employed by a company or you work as a freelance? No need to share personal info, just give us the scoop! By the way, I'm a fashion lover with no in-depth experience in crypto, but I'm here to soak up some knowledge and share the little I have. Also, this is borne out of sheer curiosity.

I work as a crypto analyst, researching and predicting market trends for various digital assets.
Cryptoababe

Activity: 701
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
July 23, 2023, 05:50:54 PM

I work as a crypto analyst, researching and predicting market trends for various digital assets.

Being a crypto analyst sounds fascinating! How do you go about predicting market trends, and what tools do you use for your research?
Chibaba

View Profile
July 23, 2023, 07:34:16 PM

Understanding how to use trendline can be very helpful in identifying market direction, trading view could be another site with important chart tool for indicating Higher Highs in an uptrend and Lower Lows in a downtrend
sysoe

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2023, 07:03:12 AM

I am a remote marketer for a company in France that leverages green energy to build high-performance computing (HPC) data centers for blockchains and artificial intelligence. Smiley
Bitcoinpoly

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 24, 2023, 07:55:49 AM

That's a unique and exciting role! I wonder if you work in an exchange like Bitget or Bybit.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
July 24, 2023, 09:42:59 AM

If by Expert and Work you mean people who are really good at solving problems in Crypto space, you will find one or few in this forum.

But don't expect to find employed people in real (decentralized, open-source) cryptocurrency space.  As a crypto worker or problem solver you need little to no permission to participate or work on true cryptocurrency projects. Your contributions are considered based on their merits and you will probably get paid via voluntary donations. These are some of the most important characteristics you must look out for when searching for true cryptocurrency projects to work for.

The typical career goal here is to help build choas-resistance parallel society based in cyberspace and in real world.

There are very few people, typically the real Heads, who are quite unpopular, prefer to be discreet but are very powerful and influencial.... one of their roles is to guide the space. They have been in the space for as long as 7 years, could be higher or lower, what matters most is how long they have been working on similar idea before discovering cryptocurrency. It's likely so long depending on whether it's the role they were created to serve or fulfill.
Zee27 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2023, 08:47:43 PM

I am a remote marketer for a company in France that leverages green energy to build high-performance computing (HPC) data centers for blockchains and artificial intelligence. Smiley

Wooah this sounds really cool. How long have you been on this job?
Zee27 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2023, 08:52:08 PM

If by Expert and Work you mean people who are really good at solving problems in Crypto space, you will find one or few in this forum.

But don't expect to find employed people in real (decentralized, open-source) cryptocurrency space.  As a crypto worker or problem solver you need little to no permission to participate or work on true cryptocurrency projects. Your contributions are considered based on their merits and you will probably get paid via voluntary donations. These are some of the most important characteristics you must look out for when searching for true cryptocurrency projects to work for.

The typical career goal here is to help build choas-resistance parallel society based in cyberspace and in real world.

There are very few people, typically the real Heads, who are quite unpopular, prefer to be discreet but are very powerful and influencial.... one of their roles is to guide the space. They have been in the space for as long as 7 years, could be higher or lower, what matters most is how long they have been working on similar idea before discovering cryptocurrency. It's likely so long depending on whether it's the role they were created to serve or fulfill.

I actually meant people who holds any position in the Crypto sector. For instance; community managers, moderators, people working with exchanges etc.
Chibaba

View Profile
July 24, 2023, 10:50:28 PM

That's a unique and exciting role! I wonder if you work in an exchange like Bitget or Bybit.

Exchanges are exciting place to work but you are always on the clock. I have worked with a few as a CM and a CB team leader.
Zee27 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2023, 10:54:31 PM

Exchanges are exciting place to work but you are always on the clock. I have worked with a few as a CM and a CB team leader.

I would love to work with Either of these exchanges. I one-time saw a Bitget affiliate on twitter. I can only imagine what the benefits are from having such a cool job.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: