Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:30:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: P2P trading on binance/wm.exchanger payeer, advcash, perfect money  (Read 143 times)
gnuuser (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2023, 10:30:08 AM

At what minimum turnover and which wallets begin to block ?
If the time of crediting and debiting is small for a long time ($ 50-100), and after a transaction, for example, $ 200, the account is blocked with a turnover of $ 500 per month ? Under the same conditions, Alfa-Bank broke the contract with me — they gave me a deadline for the transfer and I could not answer, since transfers to crypto exchanges are prohibited here!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6114

View Profile
July 26, 2023, 10:42:08 AM

You're asking when do services you mentioned start blocking accounts after you trade on Binance P2P?

Both Payeer and Advcash should be crypto-friendly services, I don't see why would they block your account so as long as you have a verified account and you're not doing something suspicious, I would say you should be fine.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2023, 03:45:32 PM

If your base country essentially prohibits crypto transactions, then there is no limit on blocking triggers. I think because they slowly recognize your activity patterns in the circle of other binanceP2P traders who may be their customers too.
Likewise the payment processor apps you mentioned can do the same thing, it actually sounds good if Alfa-bank gives you the opportunity to withdraw funds.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1040

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2023, 07:38:08 PM

At what minimum turnover and which wallets begin to block ?
If the time of crediting and debiting is small for a long time ($ 50-100), and after a transaction, for example, $ 200, the account is blocked with a turnover of $ 500 per month ? Under the same conditions, Alfa-Bank broke the contract with me — they gave me a deadline for the transfer and I could not answer, since transfers to crypto exchanges are prohibited here!

That a very Uncleared statement, TBH OP your post is not explaining any scenario, and whatever you are trying to ask is not clear, from the broken statement it seems like something is related to the Binance P2P and Bank account expiry. If the crypto is prohibited in your region and you are using your Bank account for P2P activities, whenever the Bank will find something suspicious they will notify you according to the official guideline in the case of continuation they can directly freeze your account at any time.

This is what happened with some of my fellows in my country who were providing the Buying and Selling Services of USDT and other Crypto pairs.

Yamane_Keto

Activity: 476
Merit: 486

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2023, 07:33:56 AM

As I understand it, what happened is as follows:

• @op was making weekly transfers using P2P trading at a rate of $50-100 without any problems.
  • After a while, he made a larger than usual transaction of $200, and his account was blocked.

This means that the ban is for two reasons:

Either because the party whose sent you is suspected as high-risk account or money laundering claims, or from a high-risk area, or any reason that made the bank question the transaction, and here I advise you to trade with one user and not try to trade with several users because the bank will see transfers that come to you from different sources, which is suspicious.

Or when you created your account, you put data that you assume that you transfer, for example, $ 1000 per month, and you actually received that amount, but suddenly you started receiving a larger amount, and this often happens if you receive an amount greater than $ 10,000, not $ 200.

I googled and found this bank is crypto-friendly https://www.buybitcoinbank.com/cryptocurrency/buy-crypto-alpha-bank-greece

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
gnuuser (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2023, 08:18:43 AM

I made exchanges between webmoney exchanger and Ukrainian Alpha Bank. When the bank blocked the account, saying that it did not like the replenishment of 7000 hryvnia, I could not explain what kind of transfer it was, since webmoney is prohibited and blocked in Ukraine.
gnuuser (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2023, 08:23:19 AM

I realized my mistake. It was necessary to specify a higher income in the settings and not allow such large transactions.
gnuuser (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2023, 08:27:36 AM

I'm wondering how you can get a lock on payer, advcash and perfectmoney. How dangerous to have a turnover of 1000 dollars a month betwen binance p2p or webmoney exchanger p2p ?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6114

View Profile
July 28, 2023, 08:54:38 AM

I'm wondering how you can get a lock on payer, advcash and perfectmoney. How dangerous to have a turnover of 1000 dollars a month betwen binance p2p or webmoney exchanger p2p ?

As I mentioned above, these services are probably not going to be as strict as the bank, and since you can prove that the funds are coming from Binance, you should be fine but you should also be ready to provide proof of identity, source of income, etc. if asked to. If you can't do that, then you should probably stay away from these types of online banks/wallets.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gnuuser (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2023, 10:09:47 AM

As I mentioned above, these services are probably not going to be as strict as the bank, and since you can prove that the funds are coming from Binance, you should be fine but you should also be ready to provide proof of identity, source of income, etc. if asked to. If you can't do that, then you should probably stay away from these types of online banks/wallets.

I have full verification in this payment systems, so problems with identity dont must been.
I am looking for the opinion of experienced p2p traders.
Synchronice

Activity: 854
Merit: 772

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
July 28, 2023, 10:40:32 AM

I made exchanges between webmoney exchanger and Ukrainian Alpha Bank. When the bank blocked the account, saying that it did not like the replenishment of 7000 hryvnia, I could not explain what kind of transfer it was, since webmoney is prohibited and blocked in Ukraine.
So, you did a P2P on Binance and then someone transferred you $200 and you got blocked, did I understand correctly? You aren't banned on Binance, yeah?
When you do P2P on Binance, it looks like someone is just sending you some money on your bank account, like, friend, for example. If we negotiate on Binance and I ask you for $100 deposit on my Alpha Bank account in exchange of I sending you 100 USDT on Binance platform, then you received 100 USDT on Binance while you send $100 on my Alpha Bank account, this is how the situation looks like and no one knows exactly in bank why this or that person paid you and it's not visible for them to know whether this money actually comes from sold coins or not, unless that person writes that in transaction's description.
If your Alpha Bank account got locked because of that, probably your bank controls people too much and every single transaction is dangerous, which I doubt, especially in Ukraine. Or another reason will be that someone was a known fraud and tried to launder money through you. It can also be that someone's account got hacked and then he filled a claim and you as the receiver of some funds from him, got problems.

$1000 a month is nothing, you shouldn't get locked for such a tiny amount.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Yamane_Keto

Activity: 476
Merit: 486

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2023, 12:01:39 PM

and since you can prove that the funds are coming from Binance, you should be fine but you should also be ready to provide proof of identity, source of income, etc. if asked to. If you can't do that, then you should probably stay away from these types of online banks/wallets.

This money did not come from Binance, but he using Binance P2P to trade between webmoney and Ukrainian Alpha Bank, so the money was frozen because it came from webmoney.

@gnuuser Can you explain why you want to transfer directly between webmoney and Ukrainian Alpha Bank, especially since it is prohibited in your country.

The only option you have is to find something intermediary, which is to transfer webmoney to bitcoin and then transfer bitcoin to Alpha Bank.
But since webmoney is banned in your country, I advise you to find a better way.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
gnuuser (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2023, 12:48:45 PM

@gnuuser Can you explain why you want to transfer directly between webmoney and Ukrainian Alpha Bank, especially since it is prohibited in your country.

Because Wm exchanger give more percent profit, and easier to work with p2p.
Also, when a subsidiary of WebMoney UA was closed in Ukraine, WebMoney eventually returned the money to all Ukrainian users !
Many Ukrainians still use this payment system for money transfers Russia <> Ukraine,  and also for making money on freelance and for help from relatives from Russia.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 28, 2023, 01:08:26 PM

Because Wm exchanger give more percent profit, and easier to work with p2p.
Also, when a subsidiary of WebMoney UA was closed in Ukraine, WebMoney eventually returned the money to all Ukrainian users !
Many Ukrainians still use this payment system for money transfers Russia <> Ukraine,  and also for making money on freelance and for help from relatives from Russia.

If you are also asking for the limits in binance p2p, $1k won't give you any trouble as others have said earlier, it is not much of a big money.
And found out that UAH is in binance p2p  - https://p2p.binance.com/en/trade/all-payments/USDT?fiat=UAH.
One way to do it is deposit money to binance and trade it with USDT or whatever trading pair is available to what you deposited.
You may need to do a 2-stage conversion of your money before you can avail the p2p services.
And so far, I haven't encountered any problem as I regularly use the p2p services of binance. They won't freeze your funds if you are not violating any of their AML/KYC protocols even if you reach $1k, which again, is not so big.
As long as you are giving them your credentials honestly, it won't give a red flag in your account.
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1040

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2023, 01:40:26 PM

Hmm, That is a Sad and Bad move as you should have adopted some other way for such a transaction where you already knew that it's prohibited in the Legal Policies. Cant your request for the account to be reopened with some strong argument? Hmm, Webmoney and P2P on Binance with the 1000 USD is really not a big deal because the 1000 USD can not be considered as a major Black sourced money, or whatever reason they are imposing on transfer. For that amount, I'm wondering if they will never take the strict action of account blockage you should need to find the other flaws.

Hmm, It will not an issue to have such turnover on the WebMoney exchanger like MoneyGram, Skrill or any other exchanger you are talking about.

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 29, 2023, 01:19:14 PM

If you are also asking for the limits in binance p2p, $1k won't give you any trouble as others have said earlier, it is not much of a big money.
And found out that UAH is in binance p2p  - https://p2p.binance.com/en/trade/all-payments/USDT?fiat=UAH.
One way to do it is deposit money to binance and trade it with USDT or whatever trading pair is available to what you deposited.
You may need to do a 2-stage conversion of your money before you can avail the p2p services.
And so far, I haven't encountered any problem as I regularly use the p2p services of binance. They won't freeze your funds if you are not violating any of their AML/KYC protocols even if you reach $1k, which again, is not so big.
As long as you are giving them your credentials honestly, it won't give a red flag in your account.
I still rather avoid p2p trading though, there is no reason to do that. I am fine using binance to enter the market, there are other third party places that helps it as well. So, it is from my fiat in bank to crypto in binance and then crypto in finance into fiat in my bank. That's how I do it and I believe that it could be the perfect system, shouldn't really be anything different.

I believe that we can't really make more or change anything, that is why I believe that we can make it work. I know that it is going to matter a lot if we care or not, because if we care then we are going to trade very well on anywhere and we would be making a profit and it could be great. I know that it is not going to be simple though, hence we need patience and hard work.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Ariaryanto

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2023, 06:10:48 PM

If your base country essentially prohibits crypto transactions, then there is no limit on blocking triggers. I think because they slowly recognize your activity patterns in the circle of other binanceP2P traders who may be their customers too.
Likewise the payment processor apps you mentioned can do the same thing, it actually sounds good if Alfa-bank gives you the opportunity to withdraw funds.
maybe from us giving each other directions we can become more broadly aware of the world of crypto, pliers where now in the future the world will become modern and make technology one of the fastest trading places.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 29, 2023, 10:28:36 PM

I have full verification in this payment systems, so problems with identity dont must been.
I am looking for the opinion of experienced p2p traders.
I usually trade with P2p but so far I didn't experienced with this kind of concerned. Restricted accounts sometimes are cause by third party payment which is not allowed in Binance. Everytime you trade with P2p you must follow the instructions very carefully and comply P2p policies. As what I have heard, the reason why some funds in the bank transferred from Binance got lock or hold is because of that third party payment which is the money was came from illegal or fraudulent activities and not from Binance. So we should have to be aware with this kind of stuff to avoid circumstances in the future.

Aside from that, I'm not sure if it's really prohibited in your place because it still in the list of payments.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: