Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:20:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Paribu.com users here? Question about options trading on Paribu.  (Read 38 times)
Ally420 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2023, 03:07:31 PM

Hi I'm new here. I looking for others who use or have used the options trading feature on Paribu. They do not supply much info about the workings and limitations of their platform and don't seem to have very useful support features either. So I am looking elsewhere to see if I can find answers to my questions.

ATM, my main question is this: Are there limits to how much USDT one can put up at a given time when exercising options on Bitcoin on Paribu? Thank you in advance!

-Ally

P.S. I hope I am posting this in the right area.
Ally420 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2023, 07:11:50 PM

Am I allowed to bump?
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2023, 07:48:55 PM

Are you talking about Paribu.com? It looks that's Turkey based platform and I don't see option to save language to English anywhere. So, I can't find information about your questions. Maybe it would be good to try asking this question in Turkish board, it's more likely that you will find someone who have experience with this platform. Here is link to it:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=133.0

coupable

Activity: 2366
Merit: 757

View Profile
July 28, 2023, 07:50:12 PM

As far as I know, Paribu is a Turkish trading platform, or it can be said that it is a platform available to users who can authenticate using a local Turkish phone number. On this basis, you are supposed to be Türkiye to use the platform.
On this basis also, only Turkish users are able to help you, and therefore it would be better to publish the topic in the Turkish local section.
I searched about the platform and found that it is a relatively reliable platform since it has been active since 2017 and there have been no complaints about it. On the other hand, there are many other trading platforms that you can use as an alternative. Which allows good options for traders and ordinary users. If you care about your privacy, I advise you to use one of the decentralized trading platforms.
348Judah

Activity: 728
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 28, 2023, 08:41:49 PM

OP there's alot to discuss and research on trading and you have to take time in making some findings yourself before working on other's opinions, this is more about trading and there's a board specified for each discussion matter, you can move the thread to trading discussion board for more possible opinion to be suggested on your request, lastly do ensure that you allow others reply next after your post before making another post, in this case there's no need of bumping it since members will reply had it been you posted to the appropriate board on trading discussion.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ally420 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2023, 09:03:46 PM

Thank you all for your replies. As you suggest, I will take my quest elsewhere.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: