Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:05:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is AI in crypto a game-changer or just another hype?  (Read 437 times)
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 504
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 12:37:16 AM

Currently, a lot of things can be learned technically using AI and various blockchain data can be collected using it. As AI companies are getting better day by day and are technologically ahead by it. In that case, if any technology is used by AI that can be combined with cryptocurrency, then AI can be considered as the best technology in the future. But it's hard to say how sure it will be because currently using AI isn't making much progress in cryptocurrencies or trading. But already many people have benefited a lot from using AI but not mainly in the field of training but on other subjects. As many times it is known that it is possible to predict trading and gambling by AI but I think it will never be possible. We will not use AI in cases where trading and gambling using this AI will not be effective.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 01:18:22 AM

Currently, a lot of things can be learned technically using AI and various blockchain data can be collected using it. As AI companies are getting better day by day and are technologically ahead by it. In that case, if any technology is used by AI that can be combined with cryptocurrency, then AI can be considered as the best technology in the future. But it's hard to say how sure it will be because currently using AI isn't making much progress in cryptocurrencies or trading. But already many people have benefited a lot from using AI but not mainly in the field of training but on other subjects. As many times it is known that it is possible to predict trading and gambling by AI but I think it will never be possible. We will not use AI in cases where trading and gambling using this AI will not be effective.

Implementing AI in trading and gambling right now has already started to try to predict the actual outcome based on historical data and probability. A lot of programmers are already experimenting with it because we knew the tools were already online, and for sure, in trading, it has already started, but the problem is that it is not 100% correct. Just imagine that in gambling, even though we know that it is a luck-based game, you still lose because AI can't predict it. Now that I have an AI in cryptocurrency, I can't imagine how they implement it, but let's see if it is a promising project or not.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 04:16:13 AM

-snip-
Just imagine that in gambling, even though we know that it is a luck-based game, you still lose because AI can't predict it. Now that I have an AI in cryptocurrency, I can't imagine how they implement it, but let's see if it is a promising project or not.
When you say about AI in gambling, it is indeed luck-based while AI cannot make predictions with 100% luck.

In some Sportbetting AI will analyze the players who are playing at that time, and AI will provide detailed information on the condition of the team and the condition of the player.  AI will start predicting from the results of the analysis, it depends entirely on the available data.

Whereas in trading, there are already many data and tools that can be used.
AI will read it all and will present complete data for you as an AI user.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
welshhana

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 06:21:21 AM

It seems to me it's just another hype. No doubts, it's a useful tool that can HELP you, but it won't do the entire work instead of you. You must have skills, knowledge, vision to success
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 01:49:40 AM

It seems to me it's just another hype. No doubts, it's a useful tool that can HELP you, but it won't do the entire work instead of you. You must have skills, knowledge, vision to success
There have been AI related coins since a very long time ago but they never received the attention they are receiving now, however with the reveal of ChatGPT the circumstances changed dramatically and opportunistic developers and scammers took advantage of it.

And even if there were a few projects that were worth anything, now is almost impossible to find them thanks to the huge amount of AI coins which have been created recently.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Madlyinks

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 02:32:07 AM

I believe ApexOne AI has solved the issues with AI Trading by using quantum computing.

My experience with them so far has been great.
My $240 deposit is now worth $310 in the span of 55 days.

My ROI is only at 0.5% per day I could have gotten a better rate but settled with 0.5%
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: