Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:44:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Im trader Economist and reasearcher this i got news for traders  (Read 43 times)
Citycapital (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2023, 07:03:17 AM

If something happens we got to look not the main stage but behind the stage so behind the scenes.
For example when we had covid 19 situation i was looking not the main stage but behind the stage Im always interested about what the big whales and instutions doing.

Now i see that a lot capital Will be traded by instutions in crypto and more options futures expiry days and it will create more markets fluctations.
We Will have less sideways market and more volatility more price swings and a lot liqutation of long and short positions.
In the next few days we gona have a lot volatility and a lot liqutations of high leverage positions.
But also If you know what you are doing then volatile fast moving market big swings can make for you very nice profit.

Link source to proof my information: https://www.cmegroup.com/newsletters/quarterly-cryptocurrencies-report/2023-q3-cryptocurrency-recap.html

Im Economist Im trader Im reaseracher and alalytic needless to say Im looking to connect same kind of people to share ideas and skills to improve each others.
Im definately not a newbie i spend a lot of time to read and study to improve myself.
Im looking for others who do Understood same and they like aswell speculating with markets.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1285

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2023, 07:59:21 AM

In the next few days we gona have a lot volatility and a lot liqutations of high leverage positions.
But also If you know what you are doing then volatile fast moving market big swings can make for you very nice profit.
What is the point you are trying to make here, you are speaking so generally that you did not even explain the direction of the price, the nature of the fluctuations, the amount of the fluctuations, or even how we are going to make a profit from these fluctuations, it is like saying that the price of Bitcoin is very volatile and you can make a profit from this fluctuation while Sometimes the price of Bitcoin is not volatile, but within a certain range.

the analysis of Bitcoin in a narrow range such as some days is almost impossible.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
July 29, 2023, 08:41:52 AM

Im Economist Im trader Im reaseracher and alalytic needless to say Im looking to connect same kind of people to share ideas and skills to improve each others.
Im definately not a newbie i spend a lot of time to read and study to improve myself.
Im looking for others who do Understood same and they like aswell speculating with markets.

If you want people to buy your ideas/predictions/prices or whatever you are trying to share then it should be more organized instead of just jumping out and dropping a bomb.Some suggestions for you

• Create your own ANN thread for posting predictions, ideas so that you no need to create a spearate thread for each of your predictions
  • Be Clear and Concise
  • Back up your ideas with data and evidence to demonstrate their validity
  • Use charts, graphs, or any other visual aids to enhance your presentation
  • Explain the factors influencing your predictions and their potential impact

P.S: Improve your English, there are a lot of spelling mistakes.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 588
Merit: 409

View Profile
July 29, 2023, 09:28:02 AM

I want to believe you actually understand more when it comes trading but i will like to inform you that trading as well is not what we can commonly concluded to be thesame because in bitcoin trading, you can use a general economic approach in dealing with bitcoin trading, being an economist, you can be good at managing business and risk but if you aren't good or experienced with bitcoin, there may not be anything different to see from your offer.

Maybe you look for a means to make your announcement on service board or service discussion board, you can also create ANN thread if you don't mind as it has been suggested to you, from what i can sense here, you're interested in collaborative support in working with other experienced traders in sharing ideas.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀