Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:19:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The time has finally come...???  (Read 1101 times)
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 02:15:13 PM

It is quite possible that in the fall we will see the bitcoin price fall to 20000-23000, so it may be worth waiting to buy bitcoin until the fall. And in the spring of 2024, we may already see a global rise in bitcoin. This is an assumption based on the history of previous years

I would say don’t wait further to buy the coins. It’s not necessary that Bitcoins will go down in the fall. If you greed for more and don’t buy now the coins, then you might miss the best time to buy the coin, which is now. We already know that Bitcoins are way more valuable than the current price, so before it starts increasing in price, accumulate as many Bitcoins as you can irrespective of it’s price and hold it. Definitely in next year you will see thrice of the profits.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 03:25:36 PM

It is quite possible that in the fall we will see the bitcoin price fall to 20000-23000, so it may be worth waiting to buy bitcoin until the fall. And in the spring of 2024, we may already see a global rise in bitcoin. This is an assumption based on the history of previous years

I would say don’t wait further to buy the coins. It’s not necessary that Bitcoins will go down in the fall. If you greed for more and don’t buy now the coins, then you might miss the best time to buy the coin, which is now. We already know that Bitcoins are way more valuable than the current price, so before it starts increasing in price, accumulate as many Bitcoins as you can irrespective of it’s price and hold it. Definitely in next year you will see thrice of the profits.
If we really trust Bitcoin, no matter what is the price, we still buy them. But at some point - buying low is different from buying high when it comes to profit so why we should wait until the price of Bitcoin will rise if we have the chance to buy at a lower price? That was a question but have to say it's up to our own price discretion and buying strategy because I see that those impatient people or what we called short-term investors will often buy crypto during the bull season so they can sell them and earn a profit after a few days of waiting. Whether if that is a smart decision or not, that was their choice.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
KiaKia

Activity: 672
Merit: 386

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2023, 04:40:56 PM

Please, read before replying, I don't need comments that are off point lol.

If your OP deserves off point comments you are going to get it lol, I trust soldiers on here, you will have no problem if the questions you asking is on point or deserves some respectful answers, if you are a shit poster you are going to get it  Grin Grin.

As for your Bitcoin speculation, 100k Bitcoin is very easier to happen this time around compare to the 2021 Bitcoin price action, ignore that some will still aim for 400k or more per Bitcoin, be ready to take profit one Bitcoin 2x it's price which is 69k x 2 = 140,000$.

You can find the answer by calculating the last ATH every Bull markets in the past, I don't see Bitcoin doing more than this MAX, and this is a safer expectation than what others are feeding Bitcoin investors.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 796

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2023, 06:29:48 PM

Waiting for the uncertain is more regret after bitcoin took off.
Your advice is quite good because keep reminding not to delay buying bitcoin while the price is still low, I'm not sure $20k will be broken again in the following decline because the price is still quite down compared to the beginning of the year.

I will continue to prepare what I can, bitcoin accumulation is important as long as we are able to do at the current price, at least do the DCA strategy so as not to be heavier waiting for unclear prices.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 08:49:19 PM

If we really trust Bitcoin, no matter what is the price, we still buy them. But at some point - buying low is different from buying high when it comes to profit so why we should wait until the price of Bitcoin will rise if we have the chance to buy at a lower price? That was a question but have to say it's up to our own price discretion and buying strategy because I see that those impatient people or what we called short-term investors will often buy crypto during the bull season so they can sell them and earn a profit after a few days of waiting. Whether if that is a smart decision or not, that was their choice.
That is the keyword here, trust, those that understand bitcoin and its technology have trust on it, and as such it does not matter much at what price they are buying it as they know that sooner or later they are bound to make profits with it, however those that do not have that trust care way more about the timing of their investment, but unfortunately for them this means most of the time they miss the low prices at which they can buy bitcoin out of that lack of trust and only buy bitcoin once its price has been going up steadily.
Mr.suevie

Activity: 518
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2023, 09:11:06 PM

This is exactly what everyone who wants to get tangible profits in an investment in crypto should do. Watching the market price cap and waiting for the price to dip before you buy is definitely the wrong approach to securing lots of coins and in advance good profits in the future. Bitcoin price has shifted a little from last year 16k to 30k $  but still doesn't stops us from buying it now because we are all aware of the price it might reach in the coming years so actually buying now is definitely the right time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 12:37:59 PM

This is exactly what everyone who wants to get tangible profits in an investment in crypto should do. Watching the market price cap and waiting for the price to dip before you buy is definitely the wrong approach to securing lots of coins and in advance good profits in the future. Bitcoin price has shifted a little from last year 16k to 30k $  but still doesn't stops us from buying it now because we are all aware of the price it might reach in the coming years so actually buying now is definitely the right time.
Well, people are buying and keep doing this because we trust and believe that someday the price of Bitcoin went high during Bullrun. I would expect all of us to be in that mindset, buying low and holding until the bull season. Unfortunately, we can't please impatient people to think like that, some are still in doubt and uncertain about the future of Bitcoin a reason why, instead of buying it today they had to wait to see the price of Bitcoin rise first before investing.

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2023, 03:12:51 PM

The guy you're responding to didn't say to wait for the price to go up before buying (although his choice of words when saying to buy "irrespective of its price" was a bit unfortunate).
The point is, delaying buying by waiting for the absolute bottom can be a bad tactic and can backfire easily. Say if we're expecting BTC to reach $100K during the next bull run, and if there's a 50% chance BTC will drop to $20k before that happens, mathematically it makes more sense to buy now at $30k than risk missing out on the bull run while waiting for the drop that might never happen.
It's almost impossible to time the market perfectly.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2023, 11:42:49 AM

The last bull run had everyone on the tip of their toes, a lot of people strongly believed that Bitcoin's (BTC) price was going to reach, or possibly cross, the $100,000 price range, which never happened. And there were some who had unbelievable expectations like $500,000 and above, lol (we all know that's not happening anytime soon).

Now with the recent events that have taken place, we all can see the bull rising off the dusts, we can almost tell it's about to happen again, maybe by next year or two.  Huh

I would love to know you all's predictions for the next bull. I'm thinking anywhere around $100,000? May looking at how far the previous bull runs were able to reach, I think that would be a good price to place it 😊👍, but I'm still open to whatever wild opinions you all may have. Roll Eyes
I think everyone read the post and after they reply. However, it very difficult to tell about bull session now. Market is now in hanging situation. Near future where bitcoin price will go it is difficult to say. But i think end of this year bitcoin price will increase little bit. And after this year i mean start of 2024 Bull session will start and Bitcoin price will hit at list $50k and in 2025 year Bitcoin price will touch $100k. But we have to wait for $100k need two years. I think first of 2025 Bitcoin price will hit New ATH and within that years Bitcoin price will go $100k. And for it we need minimum two dull session. Previous bull session bitcoin price was $69k which was ATH. I think we have to wait minimum one year for new ATH.

GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 12:03:25 PM

The last bull run had everyone on the tip of their toes, a lot of people strongly believed that Bitcoin's (BTC) price was going to reach, or possibly cross, the $100,000 price range, which never happened. And there were some who had unbelievable expectations like $500,000 and above, lol (we all know that's not happening anytime soon).

Now with the recent events that have taken place, we all can see the bull rising off the dusts, we can almost tell it's about to happen again, maybe by next year or two.  Huh

I would love to know you all's predictions for the next bull. I'm thinking anywhere around $100,000? May looking at how far the previous bull runs were able to reach, I think that would be a good price to place it 😊👍, but I'm still open to whatever wild opinions you all may have. Roll Eyes
Even though a bull run occurs today bitcoin will not reach up to such amount of value, because they will be a negative information of bitcoin that will make the market to fall, I think in two years ago when bitcoin price reached sixty six thousand (66k) everyone taught that bitcoin price will reach to such value as expected but the price of bitcoin could not cross above sixty nine thousand before it started going down, so we can predict the future price of bitcoin but it will bounce back to value the market take it to, that is the major concerns of bitcoin market, because bitcoin price might go up now but due to information and especially negative information concerning the market go down that can affect the market.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 01:10:39 PM

Usually Bitcoin trends often repeat and in my opinion this can be seen if the price is difficult to pass $ 30k, autumn usually many people need cash so the best thing is to sell Bitcoin, besides the Halving Day effect that will occur in the early 2024 hopefully can give encouragement strong so that prices skyrocketed again.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 01:57:51 PM

I think Bitcoin will perform very well in the next bull run.  Since the market has been in a bear market for many years, reaching a bull market will definitely double the value of Bitcoin.  But there is no way to say exactly how much Bitcoin will actually increase in price. I have already seen Bitcoin price move slightly from 16k to 30k$ last year, so we can expect Bitcoin to perform well.  The next bull market will definitely be when the price of Bitcoin rises above $50k.We won't have to wait much longer for a bull market.

philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7836

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2023, 02:34:33 PM

I think Bitcoin will perform very well in the next bull run.  Since the market has been in a bear market for many years, reaching a bull market will definitely double the value of Bitcoin.  But there is no way to say exactly how much Bitcoin will actually increase in price. I have already seen Bitcoin price move slightly from 16k to 30k$ last year, so we can expect Bitcoin to perform well.  The next bull market will definitely be when the price of Bitcoin rises above $50k.We won't have to wait much longer for a bull market.

BTC was 69k in Nov 2021 top price

BTC was 16 k in Jan 2023 close to the low

It is now 29 k in Aug 2023

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 02:48:35 PM

Assuming that according to past history is not wrong, but will it definitely repeat itself like previous history? Because the market conditions in autumn and spring are always different every year, so it would not be too precise if we had to assume that this year's autumn and spring would be the same as the previous seasons. I'm still more confident in the upside than the fall in this year even though in this year Bitcoin still never got close to $35K in the market.

Usually Bitcoin trends often repeat and in my opinion this can be seen if the price is difficult to pass $ 30k, autumn usually many people need cash so the best thing is to sell Bitcoin, besides the Halving Day effect that will occur in the early 2024 hopefully can give encouragement strong so that prices skyrocketed again.
What if asusm is wrong? I think those who are selling Bitcoin now will feel sorry when they see an increase because they must be hoping that a decrease can occur after selling so they can buy back at the low price before the halving day begins. Because I don't think it would be wrong if everyone doesn't sell their Bitcoin now if they are waiting for an increase in the halving day or the next bullrun in the market, so keeping Bitcoin at this time is still the best option if we believe there will be a global price increase in Bitcoin in Next year.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2023, 08:23:22 PM

I think Bitcoin will perform very well in the next bull run.  Since the market has been in a bear market for many years, reaching a bull market will definitely double the value of Bitcoin.

Doubling the value from the current levels would mean BTC would only get to $60k, which would be a great disappointment. The absolute minimum for a bull run to be considered successful is to go above the previous ATH (~$68k). But if we want to factor in high inflation, it will have to go significantly above that. If it fails to do that, Bitcoin's reputation as a store of value would get tarnished, and the "hodl" would no longer be considered a good strategy.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2023, 04:24:17 AM

$100k in May is also a wild prediction TBH. Though some people are speculating that kind of range in the post-halving. But most of them are expecting a bullrun that could at least break the previous ATH. Maybe around $70k - $90k or closer to the 6 digit figure, but then again, nobody really knows how would bitcoin react pre-halving and post-halving, one thing is for sure though, it could bring positive effect in general on cryptocurrency. Majority of top alts in the market would follow suit bitcoin.
Just a piece of advise, if you're aiming to cash out at $100k, you should never put all your hopes next year for bitcoin to achieve that figure, you should allow it at least in the next 5 years. It would be safer that way, just make sure you are financially stable, so you wont have to withdraw some of your accumulated bitcoin in case of any emergency that needs immediate funds.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2023, 07:20:19 AM

$100k in May is also a wild prediction TBH. Though some people are speculating that kind of range in the post-halving. But most of them are expecting a bullrun that could at least break the previous ATH.

There's nothing special or wild about the $100k mark. If you think about it, it's not very far away from the previous ATH of $68k and considering high inflation rates since then, it's definitely achievable.
The major thing preventing crossing the $100k barrier would probably be the psychological factor. People like round numbers and many will consider $100k as a target for the next bull run, but they also know that loads of other investors will have the same target, so they'll set their sell orders below the $100k mark. So we might see a massive sell out at around $90k that could derail the bull run.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
fzkto

Activity: 2268
Merit: 439

Cashback 15%

View Profile
August 15, 2023, 09:22:41 AM

BTC was 69k in Nov 2021 top price

BTC was 16 k in Jan 2023 close to the low

It is now 29 k in Aug 2023
So now we can say that the bitcoin price is about midway between the past top and the past bottom. If we take into account that the price can't break the resistance around 32k for a long time and consolidate above, it is very difficult to guess what will happen in the near future. The key factor of course is the next halving, so it's probably better to buy bitcoin in parts and hold for a year or two.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2023, 10:19:09 AM

Making a reliable prediction about the future price of bitcoin is no easy task. Bitcoin price predictions vary widely, with some predicting it will reach highs while others believe it will stay close to current levels or even decline slightly. An important point here is that bitcoin does not make its all time highs every time because then bitcoin goes into a bear market or a cold market. Then years later the market cooled down and when the halving came around the bitcoin market started to go up and down but hopefully something will happen by 2024.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
zaim7413

Activity: 1232
Merit: 332

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 15, 2023, 12:35:27 PM

Making a reliable prediction about the future price of bitcoin is no easy task. Bitcoin price predictions vary widely, with some predicting it will reach highs while others believe it will stay close to current levels or even decline slightly. An important point here is that bitcoin does not make its all time highs every time because then bitcoin goes into a bear market or a cold market. Then years later the market cooled down and when the halving came around the bitcoin market started to go up and down but hopefully something will happen by 2024.
A prediction can be made by anyone based on research conducted and experiences that have occurred in the past, but who can make predictions with 100% accuracy, it is clear that this does not exist until now. You can just make your own version of predictions, as well as me. I never care about predictions that anyone makes, almost all predictions that are made always have the same goal but only the numbers are different. I am not too guided by predictions, my belief is that the movement of Bitcoin will reach better numbers than what is being traded at this time, I will collect little by little to get a share when the ship is anchored.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: