Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:24:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON is bad coin, here is why  (Read 2231 times)
CRAIC

Activity: 64
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 06:53:49 PM
Merited by Kounter (5)

Technologically Ethereum is much more advanced than Tron. But Tron has strong marketers. I think that Tron is still afloat thanks only to the managers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VFalcon

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2023, 07:33:46 PM

Right now, the market is already volatile. I advise you now to pay attention to Cash Giving Day tournament from fairspin. They again made a big prize fund, I think everyone will be able to get some money. There is basically a giveaway, you just need to take part in the tournament
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 27, 2023, 12:40:05 PM

I think trx is not a bad project either. At least it has some real use, because trx has usdt that can be transferred around the world. Most other blockchains don't have that wide of a use. I think if trx was bad, it wouldn't be popular.

With competitors promising lower fees and faster confirmation times, TRX's future is uncertain. As of now, Solana is one of the cheapest and fastest (if not the only one) blockchains in existence. I've seen popular stablecoins such as USDT and USDC being moved across the SOL network. Why would anyone want to use TRX for USDT transactions, when they can use a cheaper and faster alternative like Solana? The TRON project needs innovation to stay ahead of the game. Otherwise, it will turn into another "meme" coin driven by speculation/hype.

Justin Sun already left the project, making TRX less centralized. Unless the community steps in, I'm afraid TRX will slowly fade away into oblivion. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2023, 01:12:09 PM

Technologically Ethereum is much more advanced than Tron. But Tron has strong marketers. I think that Tron is still afloat thanks only to the managers

You are right, Tron is as popular due to it's marketers only, while Ethereum's all growth has been mostly natural. If ethereum can somehow tone it's fees down, it'll be icing on cake.

I don't wanna use evm chains for cheap fees, I want to use ethereum only.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Freddie Boyer

Activity: 252
Merit: 20

Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 09:31:08 AM

Maybe you know already: we have good coin and we have bad coin. While Bitcoin is very good coin, TRON is bad coin and here is why:

- Justin Sun just SHILLS his shitcoin TRON instead of implementing a better technology

Everyone should know, how fraudulent TRON really is.
Avoid bad coin like TRON.

I was also surprised to see that Justin Sun seemed to no longer care about the development of TRX, which used to be very active and with one tweet, let alone about TRX, the price quickly moved again. Are there other targets besides TRX from him?

The price has indeed started to rise from before and is now $0.103 and in my opinion if he starts to pay attention again I think this is also easy for him to pump up.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 10:00:31 AM

Maybe you know already: we have good coin and we have bad coin. While Bitcoin is very good coin, TRON is bad coin and here is why:

- TRON didn't achieve any additional technological advance compared to existing coin
- TRON is only launched because Justin Sun hates Vitalik Buterin and Ethereum
- Justin Sun failed to compete against Ethereum. Ethereum is much better, has much better technology and better developers
- Justin Sun just SHILLS his shitcoin TRON instead of implementing a better technology

The first post you created is about your day making an account inside bitcointalk.org https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5461363.msg62616625#msg62616625 but was followed the next day of this attacking TRON?
what is your main motive on this because you seems to be gone after this thread?
are you here just to post FUD against TRON network or are you a failed investors of this?   

Vickysagar

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 11:19:58 AM

You are right, Tron is as popular due to it's marketers only, while Ethereum's all growth has been mostly natural. If ethereum can somehow tone it's fees down, it'll be icing on cake.

So you'd prefer to pay more fees than you could? Interesting. I mean, if you're holding something on TRX it's the one thing, but when you only need to transfer something cheap fees are a big con I think.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 12:42:09 PM

TRON was constantly hyped/shilled by Justin Sun himself. It wasn't as popular as other chains because most dApps and tokens were complete copies of those living on the Ethereum blockchain. This lack of originality made investors look elsewhere. Now things will be getting "hot" for TRON, as Hamas and Hezbollah terrorist groups will be using the chain for all of their criminal activities.

I sure hope the US government doesn't sanction Justin Sun or "ban" TRX from centralized exchanges. Else, it would be the end of TRON as we know it (after all, the US market is the largest in the world). You can read all about it here: https://www.coindesk.com/business/2023/11/27/hamas-hezbollah-now-prefer-tron-to-bitcoin-reuters/  The future is widely unpredictable, so we can only hope for the best. Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2023, 12:44:06 PM

The only true points of OP thread is probably the second one, lol

Tho I do not agree to say that Tron is a bad project, we can say that they fail to reach their vision to overcome Ethereum domination of smart-contract, and they even lose to some other new smart-contract project too, but their USDT was one of people choice.

Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 12:57:58 PM

The only true points of OP thread is probably the second one, lol

Tho I do not agree to say that Tron is a bad project, we can say that they fail to reach their vision to overcome Ethereum domination of smart-contract, and they even lose to some other new smart-contract project too, but their USDT was one of people choice.

If we are not going to talk more about this Tron so much, we can consider the usefulness of the USDT being well accepted by the people, this has gone in many ways too far to be affected by other forms of attacks that makes people go against it use because Tron is currently on an average performance while it still have to take in more responsibilities to outshines other projects  to dominate or be among others dominating.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 01:37:48 PM

TRON was constantly hyped/shilled by Justin Sun himself. It wasn't as popular as other chains because most dApps and tokens were complete copies of those living on the Ethereum blockchain. This lack of originality made investors look elsewhere. Now things will be getting "hot" for TRON, as Hamas and Hezbollah terrorist groups will be using the chain for all of their criminal activities.

I sure hope the US government doesn't sanction Justin Sun or "ban" TRX from centralized exchanges. Else, it would be the end of TRON as we know it (after all, the US market is the largest in the world). You can read all about it here: https://www.coindesk.com/business/2023/11/27/hamas-hezbollah-now-prefer-tron-to-bitcoin-reuters/  The future is widely unpredictable, so we can only hope for the best. Cheesy

TRX founder Justin has been in controversy in a similar way to CZ of Binance. They both are Chinese origin individuals who were able to make big in the cryptocurrency market. Both were professionally amazing with their product. While CZ is stuck in the US, Justin is enjoying his luxurious life. I am not a supporter of anyone that I said, what I am a fan of is the way they made themselves visible in the global market.

I would always love to use Tron and its ecosystem as it is way more cheaper than any other blockchain. I would simply convert a USDT to TRX, wherein I would lose some amount of money because of the exchange fee and still it would be lesser than the transaction fee used for sending $10 TRC-20. As you would need to pay $1 as a transaction fee. I meant to say that the TRON blockchain might not have an ecosystem like Ethereum or Binance blockchain. It is still better when it comes to fees and transaction speed.

libert19

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2023, 12:12:39 AM

So you'd prefer to pay more fees than you could? Interesting. I mean, if you're holding something on TRX it's the one thing, but when you only need to transfer something cheap fees are a big con I think.

No, I didn't say that. I meant ethereum itself should be cheaper rather than using cheap alternative evm chains like optimism/base/arbitrum/polygon/etc.

Cheap fees are never a con, how do you mean?

I sure hope the US government doesn't sanction Justin Sun or "ban" TRX from centralized exchanges. Else, it would be the end of TRON as we know it (after all, the US market is the largest in the world).

Tron is only somewhat popular due to trc20 usdt's cheap withdrawals on cexes, if it's unlisted, it gonna be huge blow to Tron, possibly fatal.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 05:11:27 PM

TRX founder Justin has been in controversy in a similar way to CZ of Binance. They both are Chinese origin individuals who were able to make big in the cryptocurrency market. Both were professionally amazing with their product. While CZ is stuck in the US, Justin is enjoying his luxurious life. I am not a supporter of anyone that I said, what I am a fan of is the way they made themselves visible in the global market.

I would always love to use Tron and its ecosystem as it is way more cheaper than any other blockchain. I would simply convert a USDT to TRX, wherein I would lose some amount of money because of the exchange fee and still it would be lesser than the transaction fee used for sending $10 TRC-20. As you would need to pay $1 as a transaction fee. I meant to say that the TRON blockchain might not have an ecosystem like Ethereum or Binance blockchain. It is still better when it comes to fees and transaction speed.

Justin was always shady from the start. His practices were often criticized by the crypto community. If convicted, TRON would go all the way down the hill in an instant. Especially when Poloniex and HTX (both owned by Justin Sun) hold large amounts of TRX's supply. So much for TRON's alleged "decentralization". I guess that's why the network has dirt-cheap fees and blazing-fast speeds. It has sacrificed decentralization in favor of convenience/performance/cost-efficiency.

With Solana experiencing a surge in stablecoin transactions, I'd say TRX's days are numbered. After all, Solana is faster and cheaper than TRON. Who knows if the project will die soon due to lack of development and innovation? Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Mehedi72

Activity: 727
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2023, 06:53:39 PM

I think it doesn't matter why tron was created, it only matters for us if we should investment or hold this coin? The answer is nope cause you you already mention the reason, it didn't achieve any advance technological since it get launched when nowadays existing coins are so much advance and using additional technology. So those coins will get priority if comapre to tron. It still standing on same position where it was 7/8 years ago. Nothing is changed. People accept it for faster usdt transaction. That's all, i even unaware of others products of tron lol. Justin sun is shielding but not developing. So i don't think tron will last longer if thus way is get continued

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
libert19

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2023, 12:30:13 AM

It still standing on same position where it was 7/8 years ago. Nothing is changed.

It has gotten worse, I'd say. Previously you didn't have to stake as many as tron compared to today to avail free transactions, buying resources was also cheaper.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Samlucky O

Activity: 280
Merit: 197

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2023, 12:42:58 AM

I wount be here and pretend that Tron is as bad is you painted it. I think the use of tron is based on individuals differences. Like me I had an issue when I was trying to send coin to someone and the network was no showing. For example trying to send to a bep20 but only ERC20 was available, I sell and buy Tron and use for transfer and the cost was very low and fast. So for me I love using Tron I don't know about you.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2023, 01:35:48 AM

- TRON didn't achieve any additional technological advance compared to existing coin
- Justin Sun failed to compete against Ethereum. Ethereum is much better, has much better technology and better developers

That's a way to look at it. But technologically Tron do have some perks over Ethereum and as both of now support the same programming language,
The founder doesn't decide and is not responsible for every action of either Ethereum or Tron. Vitalik Buterin is not the decision maker in ethereum. Neither is Justin Sun alone for Tron. It's controlled by a group of developers, miners and users. Tron has been sticking on as a coin with large marketcap, volume  and userbase. And there are invisible forces that determines the price rather than the utility of a coin. Tron seem to have a good accumulation. They could recover well in the bull run if whales plan as so.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bazzu

Activity: 476
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 02:04:17 AM

And actually Tron has advantages in transaction speed and also cheap fees. So I don't see that tron ​​is a bad project. I feel that this project is actually the strongest to survive in any market situation. Even in a bear market we see tron ​​holding up well. They didn't experience much of a decline. I personally don't invest in tron. But I quite often use it for asset transfer transactions from one exchange to another. Because the fees are cheap and the transaction speed is quite fast. And it is available on almost all exchanges.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ Liang ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ https://liang.community/ █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2023, 03:06:28 AM

I wount be here and pretend that Tron is as bad is you painted it. I think the use of tron is based on individuals differences. Like me I had an issue when I was trying to send coin to someone and the network was no showing. For example trying to send to a bep20 but only ERC20 was available, I sell and buy Tron and use for transfer and the cost was very low and fast. So for me I love using Tron I don't know about you.
We're not here to listen purely to personal opinions, and the OP's point of view is just as similar to how Sun hates Ethereum. And we need to understand that it will still have its own features, even if many people's expectations are not met.
I am a neutral user, so I have to be fair in looking at both the good and bad aspects of any cryptocurrency. With TRON's position, even if many people complain, when the hype happens, people will come and express positive views Smiley . That's part of the way the market works.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
gabbie2010

Activity: 2646
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2023, 06:42:14 AM

And actually Tron has advantages in transaction speed and also cheap fees. So I don't see that tron ​​is a bad project. I feel that this project is actually the strongest to survive in any market situation. Even in a bear market we see tron ​​holding up well. They didn't experience much of a decline. I personally don't invest in tron. But I quite often use it for asset transfer transactions from one exchange to another. Because the fees are cheap and the transaction speed is quite fast. And it is available on almost all exchanges.
This two features of TRX  that is fast transaction speed and cheap transaction fee outweighed that of Ethereum in all ramifications, though many project developers adopted Ethereum network for their transactions yet TRX is still the best especially when transacting USDT as compared to ERC which has a very high fee, investing in Tron isn't the issue here but the usefulness of it's features had a great impact in cryptocurrency with regards to it transaction and cheaper fee, I don't know why the OP has decided to downgrade TRX among other networks probably because of its price which hasn't experience tremendous growth compared to the price of Ethereum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: