Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The leads of Consumption to Productions  (Read 274 times)
EluguHcman (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2023, 09:33:57 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2023, 12:03:44 PM by EluguHcman

Foremost I must say i acknowledged that the way we might view the number Six(6) might be Nine(9) or even other related symbol or alphabet to others in different views.
If you are willing to learn, you would always have to make a comparison and make the best out of your enounters.

As at the first time I made this post titled "Consumption and Production" yesterday, it was briefly constructed and well understood best by me but was technical and pointless to others.

I learnt on this process that when you want to pass in a public message, do not just say it to your own personal comfort as a personal understanding otherwise the message comes and goes with you alone and it would be all... Effortless and waste of Energy to you and to all.

Here comes better of my message to you all after my first intention was effortless.

Until we realizes or faces some limitations and restrictions in life, we would either not actualize or realizes our level of energies and  how creatively productive we may be effectively contributing to our societies.

As a case maybe, I have myself a practical example in the sense that I am aged, fitted enough to provide some essential commodities to my family such as the consumable commodities but because my parents and relatives has always been there for me pulled me back that I have always been a liability to them.
I relies on them as they provides my needs, the shelters, clothing, feeding and the rest of it.
I could even shamelessly make a bold demand if they fails to provide any of it at the expected time as usual.
They would always owe me apologies for the time delayed yet I feel so relaxed and comfortable.

I goes out with friends and we talks about life and they talks about hustles that keep life going. I feel a lot for them of the stresses in their work places saying to myself that such difficult tasks they faces is not for me at all and it happens that I spends more of my resources with them because I feel it is easy as that to provide them because my parents and siblings have always been the ones doing the hustles while I reap what I did not sow.

At my 30s I was still hoping on families provisions, not to an extend things began going astray in the household whereby the level of the household began going from Top to Bottom.
I could not be provided with all that  from the family anymore and can't even boost of a 2 square meals per day talk more of having nutritious healthy foods.

Time counts yet I am still home expressing my grieves with my parents because I am no more provided with what used to be.

To an extend, my mom began to abuse me that I am shameless comparing me to my friends and related family members doing well while I am home feeling relaxed and do nothing while time passes me by as others makes it count out there.

My parents began restricting me from tempering and accessing some accessories at home, limiting my consumptions rate at home and making the home a living hell for me to be.
With a continuity of the abuses asking me to go find something worth payable to do.

My home began burning and hot for me, I began to see my parents and siblings as haters to my sight yet I still relies on them for consumable commodities and shelters provisions.

As I was no more sufficiently provided, I began living a scavenger til I had to give it a try going to do some daily labourers jobs.
At first I was ashame doing such job and thought I was going to die for engaging in such but yet after the work done I was appreciated by the contractor of being the most hardworking labourer because I was really working to impress so I don't get looked down of not being man enough to work.

I keep working from one labouring job to the other taking it a self challenge. I was able to make some saving and began seeing myself shitty of my past relaying on parents instead of parent's relaying on me as a grown man.

While I do this labours job, I also acquires skills out of it til I was able to acquire 4 skills proficiently and payable.
Now I no more work a labourer but now a work man with labourers working for me.
I am also learnt to invest in Bitcoin which earns me more giving me a stress less and reliable source of income where I could proudly say I am now and BTC Investor and a versatile skillful man and now taking responsibilities of my parents and families whom I was then a liability.

Source of Inspirations: The abuses and restricted acts of my parents made me exposed and got me discovered what really I am to be, how creatively productive I could be and my realization of a man ought to work hard, earn money, earn more money, create means of income so there is no going from the Top to the Bottom.

Summary: A system of consumption also requires a productive system else there would be a run-out of produces in demand.
Your productiveness is a contribution to the society for the more is consumed is the more productions is indebt.

A turnaround as a hardship is not a good thing but paves a breakthrough to discover how creative and productive you could be.

coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
July 30, 2023, 11:45:37 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2023, 10:18:17 PM by coupable

Foremost I must say i acknowledged that the way we might view the number Six(6) might be Nine(9) or even other related symbol or alphabet to others in different views.
If you are willing to learn, you would always have to make a comparison and make the best out of your enounters.

As at the first time I made this post titled "Consumption and Production" yesterday, it was briefly constructed and well understood best by me but was technical and pointless to others.

I learnt on this process that when you want to pass in a public message, do not just say it to your own personal comfort as a personal understanding otherwise the message comes and goes with you alone and it would be all... Effortless and waste of Energy to you and to all.

Here comes better of my message to you all after my first intention was effortless.

Until we realizes or faces some limitations and restrictions in life, we would either not actualize or realizes our level of energies and  how creatively productive we may be effectively contributing to our societies.
I did not understand very well what you want to put forward, but it is clear that it is related to the knowledge related to the science of energy production and its relationship to the demand for these products.
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
July 30, 2023, 11:53:38 PM

Until we realizes some limitations and restrictions, we would either not actualize our high level of energymatics and  how creatively productive we may be from our local to the international sectors.

This isn't pass a clear message. OP should check and re-write for a clear point. I think you are trying to points to how limitation is affecting the economy both at the local and international level.

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1867

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
July 31, 2023, 01:11:38 AM

OP, we cannot grasp what you're trying to say here. We cannot make a proper response when your topic is like a secret code we have to decipher.

But if you mean to say that production potentials are not met because there are certain limitations and restrictions. I agree. But the thing is it's a bit complicated. There are so many factors to consider. The issue of production is multi-pronged. It touches a lot of areas, from concerns regarding raw materials to policies and whatnot.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
July 31, 2023, 02:00:47 AM

Until we realizes some limitations and restrictions, we would either not actualize our high level of energymatics and  how creatively productive we may be from our local to the international sectors.
There is a shift in the meaning of the title and content of the discussion that you are trying to explain and that is why it is difficult for people to understand what you want to convey in this discussion. If your intention is related to the economy, then the productivity relationship on a local scale is seen to what extent the government can export domestic production and there is an actualization of the level related to the target to be achieved.

Writing must have a framework and it must be explained in detail what you want to discuss, so that people can easily understand what you want to convey and you must also pay attention to the title which must have something to do with the writing you want to convey. Short writing must be packaged with the point you want to convey and it must be clear what is being discussed in the core of the writing?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1302
Merit: 713

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 31, 2023, 04:06:30 AM

If I am understanding correctly,  you are talking about importance of recognizing the constrains to fully exploit our potential in various domains including energy related knowledge and creativity. It is true that by understanding these limitations and restrictions we become more mindful of our capacities and set realistic expectations for ourselves in both in personnel and professional pursuits.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Fiatless

Activity: 546
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 01, 2023, 07:44:15 AM

OP is not a native English speaker and his post has so many grammatical errors and is not also well arranged. But I got some of the messages. He was trying to communicate that problems or hardship can sometimes bring out the best in somebody'. He is trying t say that you might not know your potential until you are faced with problems. To portray his point he told a story of how he was depending on his parents until he got to his thirties. But it got to a point that his parents became fed up with his laziness and over-dependence on them and they became hostile to him. They stopped assisting him financially and restricted his access to some consumables in the house.

This ill-treatment, now made him leave his comfort zone and went out to seek jobs. Today he has acquires about four skills and is earning enough money that has made him self-sustaining. He also claimed that he has invested in Bitcoin. And his investment and skill have made him support himself and his family.

A turnaround as a hardship is not a good thing but paves a breakthrough to discover how creative and productive you could be.
Most great inventions were created to solve problems. Challenges sometimes make people creative and innovative. We tend to think out side the box to discover solutions to problems. But we don't need to wait for problems to move forward, we should also be proactive in our decision. Some problems will have far reaching consequences so it might be better to stop them from occurring.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2023, 12:05:12 PM

OP is not a native English speaker and his post has so many grammatical errors and is not also well arranged. But I got some of the messages. He was trying to communicate that problems or hardship can sometimes bring out the best in somebody'. He is trying t say that you might not know your potential until you are faced with problems. To portray his point he told a story of how he was depending on his parents until he got to his thirties. But it got to a point that his parents became fed up with his laziness and over-dependence on them and they became hostile to him. They stopped assisting him financially and restricted his access to some consumables in the house.

This ill-treatment, now made him leave his comfort zone and went out to seek jobs. Today he has acquires about four skills and is earning enough money that has made him self-sustaining. He also claimed that he has invested in Bitcoin. And his investment and skill have made him support himself and his family.

Most great inventions were created to solve problems. Challenges sometimes make people creative and innovative. We tend to think out side the box to discover solutions to problems. But we don't need to wait for problems to move forward, we should also be proactive in our decision. Some problems will have far reaching consequences so it might be better to stop them from occurring.

Reading the title of this thread it's suitable for Economic board but If this is the actual message of the OP then I don't know why it should be in the Economics section.

That aside I really think people who want to write a thread, especially a long one like this should practice their English first. I didn't mean to take people right to free speech but before anyone making any long thread better to write short reply to a thread while practicing their English.

Sweasw

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2023, 05:20:16 AM

Your story highlights a valuable lesson about personal growth and self-reliance. It demonstrates that relying solely on others for support may hinder individual progress and potential. Facing limitations and restrictions pushed you to discover your capabilities, acquire new skills, and take charge of your life. Embracing challenges and hard work led to self-improvement,InformTarget, financial independence, and becoming a provider for your family. Your journey from being dependent to being self-sufficient and successful in various areas is an inspiring example of the transformative power of determination and perseverance. It shows that facing adversity can lead to personal growth and achievement.
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
August 03, 2023, 07:49:14 AM

I often listen to people who understand economics in general and he always knows how to put an explanation with people around. When you ramble it means you don't understand exactly what you want to convey. So don't expect people to respond to your statement in accordance with what you expect, because you yourself don't really understand consumption and production if the explanation spreads here and there as if you've lost your way. Try to explain your theory from general to specific, then compare it with micro and macro systems because that way we can better understand your way of thinking.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1287

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2023, 08:16:36 AM

It is a beautiful story, a little long, and you moved between the events quickly, which makes it difficult to know the wisdom of the story, as you focused on the difficult past and how you were a consumer, and you did not mention the important aspect of the story, which is how you turned into a businessman and a person who can generate income and invest in an asset like Bitcoin.
Sometimes the difficulties and painful events in our lives, such as the loss of a family member, the loss of a father or mother for their job, or the loss of the house, preserve you to start working and make your own way, but in general, the earlier you start finding a job and making a profit, the sooner you become rich at an early age.
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 4305

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
August 03, 2023, 08:59:50 AM

Source of Inspirations: The abuses and restricted acts of my parents made me exposed and got me discovered what really I am to be, how creatively productive I could be and my realization of a man ought to work hard, earn money, earn more money, create means of income so there is no going from the Top to the Bottom.

OP, you were cherished by your parents for a long time. This is primarily their fault, not yours. Parents, from the beginning of education, should prepare their children for an independent life, as if you were suddenly left entirely alone. Every age group should be prepared for this in one way or another.
But, God, at thirty, are you dependent on your parents? How can this be? You know, there is an expression that says, Up to thirty years, you must work for your name, and after thirty years, your name must work for you.
You are a late adult.
I don't know how real this story is, but it reminds me of the stories of self-made millionaires. But in your case, you are very old. And if it is true, then "bow" to your parents, and let them return all the reproaches in your direction.
Sometimes parents stupidly "do good" to their children with excessive care, making them unprepared for adulthood.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 05, 2023, 05:48:34 PM

OP, you were cherished by your parents for a long time. This is primarily their fault, not yours. Parents, from the beginning of education, should prepare their children for an independent life, as if you were suddenly left entirely alone. Every age group should be prepared for this in one way or another.
But, God, at thirty, are you dependent on your parents? How can this be? You know, there is an expression that says, Up to thirty years, you must work for your name, and after thirty years, your name must work for you.
You are a late adult.
I don't know how real this story is, but it reminds me of the stories of self-made millionaires. But in your case, you are very old. And if it is true, then "bow" to your parents, and let them return all the reproaches in your direction.
Sometimes parents stupidly "do good" to their children with excessive care, making them unprepared for adulthood.
This is exactly what I am trying to build at this moment. When you are a child that has been protected until real life like me, you do not really know the value of stickling with one thing and then you could make a profit. Right now, I am just working on making a name for myself, trying to build not a business but myself, if I can make myself be as important as I can be, then I could do whatever and people would follow.

Right now, I am working on making it work as much as possible and that means I am going to end up being a little different for a few more years, probably another decade, but after that maybe I will get to a point where I could be someone and that name would make me some money instead and help me retire.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 05, 2023, 09:22:11 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2023, 09:42:34 PM by TimeTeller

You are a late adult.
This is exactly what I am trying to build at this moment. When you are a child that has been protected until real life like me, you do not really know the value of stickling with one thing and then you could make a profit. Right now, I am just working on making a name for myself, trying to build not a business but myself, if I can make myself be as important as I can be, then I could do whatever and people would follow.

Right now, I am working on making it work as much as possible and that means I am going to end up being a little different for a few more years, probably another decade, but after that maybe I will get to a point where I could be someone and that name would make me some money instead and help me retire.

We have our own time in this world, so don't hurry and learn the ropes of life.
We have our own upbringings and so different perspectives in life.
As we go thru this life, we will have so much things to learn. Parents were there to for so many reasons.
If they fail to address to teach some life lessons, you still have your lifetime learning all these things.
The important thing is we don't give up in this life as we are always learning to survive on this world.
Sim_card

Activity: 448
Merit: 391

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2023, 04:01:10 AM

OP, you parents pampered you a lot and you became to big liability to them to which made them to realize that you will end up not being useful to yourself. This is why they deprived you from their assistant so that you can go out there to be independent on your own. Today you are sharing your success story with us,this is normal when you put effort on whatever that you are doing and see that it is your responsibility to take care of your needs and yourself at a certain age. Assuming you left the house early,you might be more successful than this who knows. I hope that you wouldn't allow your own kids get as old as you are before they can provide for themselves. Direct them at the right age to be independent of you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 264

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2023, 04:24:46 AM

The story was good, maybe your parents deprived you because you are so successful today. Able to make their own decisions and learn to take care of themselves. Also I think if you invest in a currency like bitcoin you can have more success and overcome all obstacles very easily. A bit challenging in the family because there are many such misconceptions and myths. Lack of knowledge is one of the main reasons that end up in family disputes or legal troubles everything you do shows your child how you want him to behave. For example, how you deal with feelings like frustration and pain affects how your child regulates their emotions. What you eat, how much you exercise and how you take care of yourself all affect your baby.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
View ArchiveReport to moderator
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1872

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2023, 05:08:14 AM

According to what I understood, you moved from relying on your parents and your community to provide for your needs to rely on yourself and start producing, earning money and buying your own needs, and that the consumption system requires a production system, otherwise there will be a run out of the required products. This is understandable, of course, because continued consumption without compensation for the shortage will lead to depletion of quantities.

But allow me your way of writing is terrifying, to put forward a small idea you wrote an article consisting of hundreds of words, you should have simplified things in a way more than that, you did not have to list the long introduction about the details of your life to convey your idea.

Fiatless

Activity: 546
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 08:19:04 AM

I often listen to people who understand economics in general and he always knows how to put an explanation with people around. When you ramble it means you don't understand exactly what you want to convey. So don't expect people to respond to your statement in accordance with what you expect, because you yourself don't really understand consumption and production if the explanation spreads here and there as if you've lost your way. Try to explain your theory from general to specific, then compare it with micro and macro systems because that way we can better understand your way of thinking.
The problem with some members is that there is no connection between the title of their thread and the content. OP didn't give his post a suitable title and the content was not well arranged. Nevertheless, his post intends to convey vital information about household economics. The consumption in his post relates to overdependence on parents as an adult. When an adult depends so much on his parents to provide for his needs, it leads to a consumption mentality. But when you move out of the comfort zone of the home, you can become self-dependent which OP depicts as production.

This can be related to the economy of a nation. When countries solely depend on other countries for resources, it could lead to a consumption mentality. The country will not be productive because they rely on another nation. But a nation that strives to become self-relevant will become productive.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
lizarder

Activity: 1568
Merit: 877

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 10:15:56 AM

I think the suitability of the word is not balanced to be generalized against every parent's harassment statement that encourages their child to continue to grow and be able to make money independently. A man does have to work hard to support his family and we have stronger bones than women to work and that's why men are referred to as the head of the household in a more general sense.

Summary: A system of consumption also requires a productive system else there would be a run-out of produces in demand.
Your productiveness is a contribution to the society for the more is consumed is the more productions is indebt.
Nice summary and that's how the productive system works, when our productivity decreases then there is a problem with debt because we can no longer reach the idea of making money. The productivity that I mean in this discussion is a person's way of presenting work and can bring financial results through certain ways that are lived.

When you don't have a match from the initial direction, you should try to switch to other abilities, creativity and innovation are needed as steps to support productivity. The way to know yourself and from which direction we can develop it is because in the end this can be connected to how someone makes money.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 11:03:18 AM

If I'm not mistaken @OP told about his personal life where he couldn't do anything and just stayed at home and maybe seemed lazy because his parents thought like that. But after going through various things that made @OP want to do something to change his life from being unable to do anything to being someone who can produce something and even have employees who work with him.

He is also now able to invest his money into Bitcoin and can manage his time well. And he can also take responsibility as a parent and his family. From that story, we can see that we are all given the opportunity to change, depending on how we can use it. Many young people or men between the ages of 25 and 35 still don't feel they have any responsibility. When something requires them to learn to be responsible, they run away for various reasons and one of them is that they are preoccupied with things that are not important.

Life change is a must; everyone has the right to improve their life and can definitely do it. It depends on how the business is and how long they want to try. Everything is a process and everyone has to go through that process and even though it's hard, they have to go through it to achieve what they want.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄