Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:35:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First Bitcoin ETF got approved in Europe? Really  (Read 149 times)
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 02, 2023, 06:03:30 AM

Even we don't want ETF for Bitcoin. Time will come or already started, they can file ETF for Bitcoin. This is also what happened in Gold before.
For me, ETF is not good for Bitcoin because the essence of owning Bitcoin will be gone, but these people really want it.

For me, ETF will help Bitcoin to introduce to more people like spreading the word about Bitcoin to the majority, and will help people will hold Bitcoin for investment (not holding actual Bitcoin for people).
If other markets have ETFs, Futures and Spot, Bitcoin must have the same to infiltrate more into investor communities. It's responsibility of investors who decide to not buy bitcoin directly but invest their money into Bitcoin ETFs. If anything bad happens with Spot ETFs they invest money in, it's their responsibility and they have to accept any bad results in future.

People or entities are able to invest in Bitcoin Spot ETFs would be rich ones so I don't think I should feel regret for them because with very bigger capital, they would do more research than me about Bitcoin and they would have better risk management than me.
This is the part where others in the bitcoin world do not understand. Not wanting to buy bitcoin but willing to buy bitcoin ETF may sound like it's a bad idea to YOU, but the reality is that there are some out there who think like that and we can't afford to reject them from investing in any shape they want.

If ETF makes bitcoin grow bigger than it should make it grow bigger and that's all we can do. I know that people should not be really considering this situation as understandable and small and tiny, we need to make sure that it goes as well as it could in order to make it happen, but that doesn't change the fact that we can't make it work, it's going to be fine. I know that it's tough, but we are at least at a good level.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: