Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:04:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Youtube Channel Empowerment 》⛷🏄‍♂️ I'll help...  (Read 140 times)
BitcSeo (OP)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2023, 06:43:32 AM

□■》》》》》》》》》》

I will help promote your channel in form of a sponsored ads on youtube and fb platform(s)

magnitize small banners which will stands out like a paid ads.

Pls, get in contact with me via pm with details of your business for us to get started.

■□《《《《《《《《《《《《

Regards
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptSafe

Activity: 742
Merit: 423

View Profile
August 01, 2023, 11:11:25 AM

It is nice you have a good business proposal but it is unfortunate that your reputation here has issues when I checked your profile. Normally, people would be extremely cautious dealing if they think of that here.
If you can have any reputable member here to vouch for your previous works then I believe the scepticism would be minimal but even at then members would still thread with caution.

Escrow would have been better if you had mentioned it for members to take note of because nobody would have the thought of doing anything with you when it comes to financial dealings but if you implore the services of a well established and reputable member here, I think you would scale through successfully.

Lastly you will have to make known your fee and accepted payment medium ie the currency you would like to receive your payment with.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2023, 06:13:27 PM

It is nice you have a good business  scale through successfully.

Lastly you will have to make known your fee and accepted payment medium ie the currency you would like to receive your payment with.

Thanks for your comment and observations. The service is limited to business within specific niches. Not all online businesses are compatible when it comes to promotion on social media platform(s). This is the reason why i never mention price nor any form of payment.

■The first procedure, involve analysing customer's online biz in order to check if, this  is the right form of marketing .

□The second procedure is where we talk about price, form of payment (escrow) based on the outcome of the 1st procedure.

□■》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Lastly, anyone who has been on this forum btw 2016,2017....2019 knows how  the trust system has been misuse in the past 3-4 yrs. I think there is a little bit of improvement now.

Final note: a few vouched copy will be offered to hero/leggendary members. Unfortunatly, I canmot put so much  time and effort to work for free.

■□》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Regards
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
CryptSafe

View Profile
August 01, 2023, 07:08:27 PM

Thanks for your comment and observations. The service is limited to business within specific niches. Not all online businesses are compatible when it comes to promotion on social media platform(s). This is the reason why i never mention price nor any form of payment.

■The first procedure, involve analysing customer's online biz in order to check if, this  is the right form of marketing .

□The second procedure is where we talk about price, form of payment (escrow) based on the outcome of the 1st procedure.

Lastly, anyone who has been on this forum btw 2016,2017....2019 knows how  the trust system has been misuse in the past 3-4 yrs. I think there is a little bit of improvement now.

Final note: a few vouched copy will be offered to hero/leggendary members. Unfortunatly, I canmot put so much  time and effort to work for free.

Regards
Bitcseo
Nobody is saying you would work for free here all I am saying is that you should come up being transparent in your offer.
If you say a few vouched copies would be given to only hero and legendary members do you mean these sets of members within these ranks are the only ones you would accept offer from? Because I believe there are other members here below that rank that would likely want to patronise your services do you mean they too would not get vouched copies from you as well because most people you see here are institutions on their own and looking for deals and offers to present.

Lastly, it is good you made mention your procedure and escrow services and I will advise you edit your post and put it there appropriately for viewers to have a first eye glance on it before any other thing.
I will also point out the fact that you quoted me  wrongly as what I saw from the quote is not what was there. You did that intentionally so I will advise you do the corrections.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2023, 10:20:03 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2023, 10:33:22 AM by BitcSeo

It is nice you have a good business  scale through successfully.

■The first procedure, involve analysing customer's online biz in order to check if, this  is the right form of marketing .

Lastly, anyone who has been on this forum btw 2016,2017....2019 knows how  the trust system has been misuse in the past 3-4 yrs. I think there is a little bit of improvement now.

Final note: a few vouched copy will be offered to hero/leggendary members. Unfortunatly, I canmot put so much  time and effort to work for free.

Regards
Bitcseo
Nobody is saying you would work for free here all I am saying is that you should come up being transparent in your offer.
If you say a few vouched copies would be given to only hero and legendary members do you mean these sets of members within these ranks are the only ones you would accept offer from? Because I believe there are other members here below that rank that would likely want to patronise your services do you mean they too would not get vouched copies from you as well because most people you see here are institutions on their own and looking for deals and offers to present.

Lastly, it is good you made mention your procedure and escrow services and I will advise you edit your post and put it there appropriately for viewers to have a first eye glance on it before any other thing.
I will also point out the fact that you quoted me  wrongly as what I saw from the quote is not what was there. You did that intentionally so I will advise you do the corrections.

".... Lastly, it is good you made mention your procedure and escrow services and I will advise you edit your post and put it there appropriately for viewers to have a first eye glance on it before any other thing"

□■》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Thank you once more for your concern and comment(s)
As pointed out earlier, i will modify/edit my listing(s) when necessary. I'm just experimenting in order to check if, this is the right platform for me to promote this type of offer.

Some of us has been a part of this community for a long time. We always check back  to get informations of what is happening within the btc circle.

Unfortunately, at a moment, i'm ONLY concern about getting vouch from members at this level I'm not that in a hurry to get positive review.

Also, i think Anyone who has something good to offer should not be in a hurry to get approval/reviews. There are things that naturally take their position at the right time.

Final note: i quoted you within the context of your first comment however,i'll review and make the necessary corrections.

■□》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Regards

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
CryptSafe

View Profile
August 02, 2023, 12:26:23 PM

It is nice you listen to advise. That would put you up on track. You said you are only experimenting it here but you should know very well that anything presentable here is worth presenting and as such should be well presented so the idea of experimentation here seems more of a joke because no one would likely take it serious since you want to do such possibly it might end up being a review for you.

Building a good project takes time of which I am fully aware of but the process should be such that can give room for review because from such you could be able to go back to do more working based on the outcome of the review. If big projects could pay for review on this platform, you too are not exempted. So now you see the essence of review in projects.

Lastly, like I said initially, your first quote was not appropriately done, you joined two different statement from the first and second paragraphs of my post together for your own gain making it looks like I said it straight in one sentence which is wrong. You want to make people see it like I made the comment that way.

Regards
Bitcseo

I will also point out the fact that you quoted me  wrongly as what I saw from the quote is not what was there. You did that intentionally so I will advise you do the corrections.

".... Lastly, it is good you made mention your procedure and escrow services and I will advise you edit your post and put it there appropriately for viewers to have a first eye glance on it before any other thing"

As pointed out earlier, i will modify/edit my listing(s) when necessary. I'm just experimenting in order to check if, this is the right platform for me to promote this type of offer.

Some of us has been a part of this community for a long time. We always check back  to get informations of what is happening within the btc circle.

Unfortunately, at a moment, i'm ONLY concern about getting vouch from members at this level I'm not that in a hurry to get positive review.

Also, i think Anyone who has something good to offer should not be in a hurry to get approval/reviews. There are things that naturally take their position at the right time.

Final note: i quoted you within the context of your first comment however,i'll review and make the necessary corrections.

Regards

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2023, 02:16:41 PM

It is nice you listen to advise. That would put you up on track. You said you are only experimenting it here but you should know very well that anything presentable here is worth presenting and as such should be well presented so the idea of experimentation here seems more of a joke because no one would likely take it serious since you want to do such possibly it might end up being a review for you.

Building a good project takes time of which I am fully aware of but the process should be such that can give room for review because from such you could be able to go back to do more working based on the outcome of the review. If big projects could pay for review on this platform, you too are not exempted. So now you see the essence of review in projects.

Lastly, like I said initially, your first quote was not appropriately done, you joined two different statement from the first and second paragraphs of my post together for your own gain making it looks like I said it straight in one sentence which is wrong. You want to make people see it like I made the comment that way.

" Lastly, like I said initially, your first quote was not appropriately done, you joined two different statement from the first and second paragraphs of my post together for your own gain making it looks like I said it straight in one sentence which is wrong"

□■》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I will be glad to look into this my wrong quotation 》 according to you if,  you can kindly wrap it up within the comment section below

■□》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Regards
Bitcseo

Some of us has been a part of this community for a long time. We always check back  to get informations of what is happening within the btc circle.

Regards

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2023, 05:37:05 AM

🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀
Youtube partnership empowerment?
Add value to your networth$$

🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 08:47:29 PM

🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀
Difference btw promotion on Youtube vs fb!
🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀

Cristiano Ronaldo⚽️⚽️⚽️ vs Messi⚽️⚽️

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 05:26:16 AM

🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀
Note: this service is currently not available
Reason:  slot has been booked!

Keep you updated!