Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:56:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammers are getting innovative.  (Read 684 times)
DVlog (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 212

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 02, 2023, 01:19:43 PM

There were some members who were actively making posts on our discord server about hiring moderators in some kind of NFT-related discord server. At first, i thought it was just a spam message and start ignoring it.
As a head moderator of that Discord server, you should delete those spam messages and ban those members. Ignore such messages and members is not good moderation.

I have deleted those spam message and even blocked those accounts. I have tightened the security after that so that other members won't fall for this type of trap as well. Still these spammer come back with more accounts to spam the server which is pretty annoying.

After few days one guy messaged my inbox by saying he is very impressed with my work managing discord server so now he wants to hire me into their discord server as a community moderator.
DM first is very early signal of potential scammers.
No project will find moderators by joining other projects' Discord servers to do head hunting.

Usually my community members DM me sometimes if they need any help. That scammer also came for help and try to be my friends. There was no way to suspect him as a scammer.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
August 02, 2023, 01:56:35 PM

To steal funds from people you should have technical knowledge and find an innovative way that sounds genuine or they are not even aware about it that it's a pure scam attempt which is what they have been doing it from a long time.We come across many cases where we see new ways of scamming and hacking and they also know how to bypass the tracing like if exchanges also block their address.

So this is why it's always suggested that you also be updated with latest technical knowledge to safeguard your funds from them or even better if you store them on airrgapped devices that are not connected to internet.You can use dummy address on which you can have minimal funds you need in case of usage so if anyone gain access to it they don't steal all from you but your security depends on you as hackers are always smart to come up with better ideas.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Awaklara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 658

View Profile
August 02, 2023, 02:01:47 PM

Crypto space fast-paced technological innovation to bring simplicity and add more security to human life. So scammers are also finding new ways to scam people. Do not fall for the same kind of trap if you are a moderator in any crypto project. You might lose your server and job as well.
thank goodness you weren't fooled. you are nimble enough to draw conclusions from something that isn't working as it should. maybe it will be different if the victims of the scammer's experiments are new people in this business.
you are safe from scammers because indeed you have high skills and vigilance in this field. Cases like this could happen to anyone, but let's hope it doesn't happen again.
from what you describe, the scammer is quite professional in carrying out his fraud. they are quite neat in drawing up approaches to victims. scammers nowadays don't just advertise fake sites like most of what we see. stay alert with strangers.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 02, 2023, 02:20:06 PM

~
Well say that there are lot of Nitro scammers there spamming the crap out of my inbox from wherever the hell of a server they came from. This is just like any other attempt to session hijack you and you should know like always to never ever click a link from any people out in the internet.

Sure there were legitimate Discord mod jobs out there but surely a "handsome amount of money" is a bit skeptical considering on the difficulty of work. I might bite if it is still a bot development work, but mod? Nah. I had freelanced in Upwork before and Discord mod payment isn't that quite high considering the scope of work.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 02, 2023, 02:35:21 PM

That is why never click a random link from a stranger. You'll never know what's inside of it and you have to be always vigilant if it comes to these matters.

Whether it's work related or not, always check first what's inside on it using some feature from anti-virus and have it checked by them. Or if you've got other methods of checking it, always do.

Verify and don't be hasty if it's a link from the guy that you've just met.

DYING_S0UL

Activity: 322
Merit: 315

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2023, 03:55:04 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2023, 05:49:56 PM by DYING_S0UL
Merited by DVlog (4)

Recently I witnessed an almost got scammed. I don't know how he got connected with the scammer but the scammer was trying to sell an NFT (300$) listed on Binance. The scammer said it would generate 20$ per day or something. I heard many things but never heard a NFT can generate money. When he tried to transfer funds Binance blocked him due to some irregularity. Then we got suspicion. We checked their Twitter account (not even 10k followers), checked the NFT, it didn't have much gains or anything special. The scammer was continued to call message text like he was really impatient. Then we were confirmed it was a scam project and trying to fool us with a random NFT. Luckily in the end he didn't buy it.

Scammers are getting creative these days. They are creating new ways to scam people everyday. Wish they used their creatively in honest ways. Anyway we were caution enough. We should always research/investigate before investing our funds. So don't just buy anything anyone says.

AoBT
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
JOIN US

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
HIRE US
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 02, 2023, 04:32:28 PM

I wants to share one of my stories where some people try to scam my Discord server. At first, i need to give a quick intro about my work. I am a full time community manager in discord and i am working with a project where i am the head moderator. Now lets get to the main story.

There were some members who were actively making posts on our discord server about hiring moderators in some kind of NFT-related discord server. At first, i thought it was just a spam message and start ignoring it. After few days one guy messaged my inbox by saying he is very impressed with my work managing discord server so now he wants to hire me into their discord server as a community moderator. For being a professional discord community moderator i show interest and start asking about his project. In the meanwhile, he invite in into a group he created where his so called boss wants to talk with me. After doing some general conversation he said he is interested and wants to take an interview of me before making any job contract. So we start talking through voice call and he asked me some basic moderation related questions.

It was just like a professional job interview and there was no way to be vigilant till this points. After the interview, he offered me a handsome amount of money that i can not reject so i accepted his offer. He sent a url and told me i need to fill up this form right now with my details before we can make the contract. That URL looks pretty normal to me so i clicked it and start filling the form.  But when i tried to click submit button it written there is a problem with the submit button so drag the url of the submit button to your browser's bookmark bar to submit the form. When i drag that button i have noticed there is a script written in there. In the meanwhile, i was still connected with that guy in voice call and he was constantly pushing me to do the work fast. I disconnected from that call and delete cookies from my browser. After some investigation, i found out that there was a javascript written in there which will give that scammer access to my browser and my discord account. Furthermore i found out they are a group of people who hack Moderators account into a discord server and post fake airdrop promotion to scam people.

Crypto space fast-paced technological innovation to bring simplicity and add more security to human life. So scammers are also finding new ways to scam people. Do not fall for the same kind of trap if you are a moderator in any crypto project. You might lose your server and job as well.

some certain things do come my mind when i hear the word SCAM like i try to be in their shoes which seems not to fit YES. like what do they gain to see your own fellow human fall. i will keep saying it over and over what ever means you know to PROTECT your hard EARNED money GO for it and be careful at all times.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 952
Merit: 677

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2023, 05:20:59 PM

Recently I witnessed an almost got scammed. I don't know how he got connected with the scammer but the scammer was trying to sell and NFT (300$) listed in binance. The scammer said it would generate 20$ per day or something. I heard many things but never heard a NFT can generate money.
Scammers will always try to be creative at all time just to lure you of your hard earn money, so it's left for you to always be at alert not to fall victim to it, because what scammers does is capitalize on people's greed, which is what I noticed about this statement given above, as how will someone sell an NFT that generate $20 daily for just $300, when he/she can just keep the NFT and generate that same $300 in just 15 days and more. Which is a clear sign that when something looks too good to be true, it's a sign it's likely to be a scam.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
DYING_S0UL

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2023, 05:54:57 PM

Recently I witnessed an almost got scammed. I don't know how he got connected with the scammer but the scammer was trying to sell and NFT (300$) listed in binance. The scammer said it would generate 20$ per day or something. I heard many things but never heard a NFT can generate money.
Scammers will always try to be creative at all time just to lure you of your hard earn money, so it's left for you to always be at alert not to fall victim to it, because what scammers does is capitalize on people's greed, which is what I noticed about this statement given above, as how will someone sell an NFT that generate $20 daily for just $300, when he/she can just keep the NFT and generate that same $300 in just 15 days and more. Which is a clear sign that when something looks too good to be true, it's a sign it's likely to be a scam.

Yup that was my first though. But the person who was willing to buy the NFT was new to this. You can say inexperienced. That's why he came to us for help. We quietly figured it out and got saved.

AoBT
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
JOIN US

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
HIRE US
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157

View Profile
August 02, 2023, 07:26:19 PM

Yup that was my first though. But the person who was willing to buy the NFT was new to this. You can say inexperienced. That's why he came to us for help. We quietly figured it out and got saved.

I also bought some NFTs and they paid off at the start. Whoever holds it too long will only make a loss and sometimes it cannot be sold. Many NFTs are well known and they do have buyers up to hundreds of thousands of dollars just for the sake of NFTs. offering NFTs at unreasonable prices and without any marketing, that's something to watch out for. Because only successful NFTs are developed by well-known artists and have good development. Do not buy NFT through scammers who only copy images.
DYING_S0UL

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2023, 07:38:15 PM

I also bought some NFTs and they paid off at the start. Whoever holds it too long will only make a loss and sometimes it cannot be sold. Many NFTs are well known and they do have buyers up to hundreds of thousands of dollars just for the sake of NFTs. offering NFTs at unreasonable prices and without any marketing, that's something to watch out for. Because only successful NFTs are developed by well-known artists and have good development. Do not buy NFT through scammers who only copy images.

The NFT he was trying to sell didn't had much gain or trade or anything nor it was from a popular artist/source. Just some random art NFT with a price tag. It wasn't even unique at at. There were many similar duplicate NFT listed by same person.

AoBT
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
JOIN US

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
HIRE US
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 02, 2023, 11:58:21 PM

The risk of Chat GPT has made things more easier for the scammers and for us to improve our knowledge about there capability, then we need to make sure that we try and understand how they do there things. There are more scamming tricks that will be introduced as artificial intelligence get more sophisticated and that is one of the reasons why Elon Musk had been warming the government to ban artificial intelligence because of the harm it might cost in the future. AI is making work to be more easier for them and we ought to upgrade our intelligence and skills to meet up with there evil agenda.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Patrol69

Activity: 560
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 03, 2023, 03:59:29 AM

As time changes, fraudsters are becoming more modern, fraudsters are now trying to cheat people in a modern way. Times have changed and new technology has arrived but fraudsters have not stopped cheating them. To avoid being cheated by fraudsters, we must be smarter than the fraudsters. Although fraudsters cheat on different sites, the type of fraud is almost the same.  

I have seen several people who have been cheated in mobile banking. First, the fraudsters will call the customer's number and pretend to be a mobile banking agent and then start scamming them. Those who have little idea about this matter will easily fall into the trap of fraudsters and lose all their money.

On the other hand, Crypto fraudsters will first send messages on Telegram or Discord with various tempting offers, and those who believe them without realizing it will end up being scammed, so beware of these fraudsters.
Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 03, 2023, 04:00:01 AM

After the interview, he offered me a handsome amount of money that i can not reject so i accepted his offer.

Greed is the probably the leading factor in my opinion on why people get scammed. I had read through the OP and when I came upon the quoted sentence, I chuckled. You’re right, Scammers are getting innovative and are always cooking up new schemes to defraud people. But a common trait in these schemes, old and new alike is that the victims are lured in with the promise of huge returns and profits.
In this case, the OP was observant enough as well as a bit cautious. If all he had been doing what thinking about what he stands to gain while filling out the form, the scam would most likely have been successful.
HajiBagi

Activity: 518
Merit: 302

View Profile
August 03, 2023, 05:44:18 AM

Scammers? Scammers will do anything to get you to fall into their trap. Thank God you recognised them as scammers right away, because if not, they would have gained access to your browser and would have been able to access everything on it. I never wanted to fall into the trap of scammers, so I never replied to their messages or even checked them. If they bothered me too much, I would also block them to prevent certain things. You can also see that, based on the way you tell your story, they also offer you money, making it impossible for you to refuse them. As a result, it will sometimes be wise to restrain our appetites and learn to be content with what we already have because greed never yields positive results in life.

Many individuals find it difficult to refuse some con artists because they will offer them sums of money they can't refuse, and some con artists use charm to subtly sway people; I hope they never succeed in doing this. My recommendation to everyone is to play smart on social media or any other site to avoid letting anyone mislead you because the majority of individuals who fall into the trap of the fraudsters are newbies and also those people who are not content with what they have.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
avp2306

Activity: 994
Merit: 348

View Profile
August 03, 2023, 05:51:20 AM

If you look closely they use they same scheme where they promise a lot of profit to their victims. But they are just adopting what will be the next technology hype or famous at the moment since the money and people is there.

If many investors especially newbies will just avoid anything obvious scam they can avoid to be their victim. The problem with other is they think they can out smart the scammers but they don't know that scammers have their own ways to make people believe that they are in control but end up to be caught on scammers hand.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
August 03, 2023, 06:01:55 AM

some certain things do come my mind when i hear the word SCAM like i try to be in their shoes which seems not to fit YES. like what do they gain to see your own fellow human fall.
I also think about this multiple times before, how will you be comfortable spending the money you didn't work, how will you make people cry just because you want to make money, but scammers don't care if anybody fall, all what they are after is how they are going to make money, and their are lots of legitimate things they can do both online and offline, but they prefer scamming people.

scammers are coming up with different strategies just to scam people that's why we have to be careful, don't trust anyone you meet on the internet, even if you are about to be hired for a job or anythings, scammers are always trying to be real, so that they will get earn your trust, and they wont look suspicious, but its left for always of us to be smart, they offered the Op a juicy amount so that he wont be able to reject their offer.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Davidvictorson

Activity: 980
Merit: 833

Livecasino.io

View Profile
August 03, 2023, 06:39:43 AM

You guys need to stay safe out there...i am hearing a lot of similar Discord hack stories like this one. One person was sent a link to join a Discord server with over 5000 plus members. After joining the server, verification was this next step and to do this they need to scan a QR code. What they didn't know was that by scanning this code, they are giving access to the hackers to their account. Which was then later used to send the same Discord server join in link to the individuals friends to further propagate the hack. Be wary of links and QR scores especially on untrusted servers and change your password the money you suspect anything do not wait for confirmation.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Asuspawer09

Activity: 1652
Merit: 425

Cashback 15%

View Profile
August 03, 2023, 06:40:49 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2023, 02:48:24 PM by Asuspawer09

I wants to share one of my stories where some people try to scam my Discord server. At first, i need to give a quick intro about my work. I am a full time community manager in discord and i am working with a project where i am the head moderator. Now lets get to the main story.

There were some members who were actively making posts on our discord server about hiring moderators in some kind of NFT-related discord server. At first, i thought it was just a spam message and start ignoring it. After few days one guy messaged my inbox by saying he is very impressed with my work managing discord server so now he wants to hire me into their discord server as a community moderator. For being a professional discord community moderator i show interest and start asking about his project. In the meanwhile, he invite in into a group he created where his so called boss wants to talk with me. After doing some general conversation he said he is interested and wants to take an interview of me before making any job contract. So we start talking through voice call and he asked me some basic moderation related questions.

It was just like a professional job interview and there was no way to be vigilant till this points. After the interview, he offered me a handsome amount of money that i can not reject so i accepted his offer. He sent a url and told me i need to fill up this form right now with my details before we can make the contract. That URL looks pretty normal to me so i clicked it and start filling the form.  But when i tried to click submit button it written there is a problem with the submit button so drag the url of the submit button to your browser's bookmark bar to submit the form. When i drag that button i have noticed there is a script written in there. In the meanwhile, i was still connected with that guy in voice call and he was constantly pushing me to do the work fast. I disconnected from that call and delete cookies from my browser. After some investigation, i found out that there was a javascript written in there which will give that scammer access to my browser and my discord account. Furthermore i found out they are a group of people who hack Moderators account into a discord server and post fake airdrop promotion to scam people.

I can't think how they are going to access your discount account or your browser that easily, I mean there are some cases where they think that if you click something like a link you're automatically get hacked by the hacker and them already going to have access to your account. I don't really think it is going to be that easy to access an account or computer, for sure if that is how is easy it is probably half of the accounts are already hacked, I mean this website cost millions or billions of dollars it can't be that easy. One of the most common things that I see is they are going to be predicted to a fake website that is similar to the website you visiting then you're going to think that you are on the login page, and the moment you put your details there the hacker already has access on your account.

There's nothing we can do about this because for sure hackers and scammers are always going to make new ways how to scam people what we can do is adjust and be aware of that things and always be updated for example here in the forum we could learn a lot of how the scammers do their things.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2023, 10:56:28 AM

Well, someone in your field of work should know how to make security a top priority because if, by mistake, anything leads to your security being compromised, it can cause losses not only to you but also to others. My brother also had a similar experience where he was asked to submit some country IDs, a resident permit, and a utility bill before he could be accepted to work just as a telegram moderator, but he was wise enough not to submit those documents, and later it was discovered that those guys were just scammers. Who knows what they were going to use those IDs for? Everyone who is just into any online-related work or investment really needs to take their security seriously; otherwise, it can ruin their reputation, depending on what the case is, or cause them to lose their assets.

No matter the nature of the work security is supposed to be taken seriously, one thing have noticed with things about security is that any were there is money scams are always not far from It, and they keep creating new strategies of taking advantage of people, from your brothers experience they don only ask for money again but documents of such value, and they will try anything possible just to earn trust, scammers are taking over telegram that's how I got a message from an unknown user telling me he got a slot to win a game, did not even ask questions immediately blocked the user, we need to be careful some people are careless to even send there nude, blackmail is real we all should be careful out there so we don't become victims of scammers.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███