Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:40:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What no one is talking about  (Read 31 times)
Ladytrader$1 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2023, 02:37:04 AM

Hi guys, my name is Lillian popularly know s ladytrader and am a crypto expert. Being a crypto expert does not necessarily means staying long in the crypto space but being able to know what would happen next in the crypto community. In my last post people complain of how untrue this is and I just want to say you would be proved wrong.

Three years ago to now I was in my mum's house and was working at a bakery across the street. Until could save enough and buy myself a phone then found more about crypto across the internet. My mind was blown on how crypto functions  which made me back then bought countless courses and join online classes, untill I hacked the matrix.

Which was Arbitrage.
Cryptocurrency arbitrage is profiting from simultaneously buying a cryptocurrency from an exchange and selling it on a different one with a slightly higher price.Arbitrage means capturing the profit opportunities stemming from the price differences between different markets for an asset.

Assume an asset X is traded in two markets, market A and market B. If it is traded at 100 in marketplace A and 105 in marketplace B, one can enjoy a riskless 5% profit opportunity excluding transaction cost.To be able to profit from arbitrage trading in the cryptocurrency market, you should be able to buy and sell cryptocurrencies on multiple exchanges. Also, you should be able to detect and catch the opportunities that appear for a very short period of time.
There are also different kind of arbitrage:
Miner's arbitrage
Spot arbitrage
Position arbitrage
Interest arbitrage
 Well let me tell you a secret, " you can get that same amount of Bitcoin from a Miner at a better price" now it's not more a secret make it count. There is an endless arbitrage possiblity, which is how all successful traders afford their expensive houses, cars and luxurious lifestyle.
For 1 Bitcoin: Exchange price would be $30000
Miner's price would be $10000

For 0.5 Bitcoin: Exchange price would be $15000
Miner's price would be $5000

For 0.25 Bitcoin: Exchange price would be $7500
Miner's price would be $2500 e.t.c
Our selling rate is 3x lower than all exchange rate and we also sell other crypto currency like etherum... . We are currently building our platform where it will be convenient for you to purchase as much Bitcoin as you wish, but you can contact me personally ladytrader100@gmail.com saying "I want to learn arbitrage"  and I will sell to you. You can also contact me for more information
We want to express our sincere gratitude to all our customers who recently purchased the last set of bitcoins. Your trust and support mean the world to us, and we are committed to providing you with the best possible deals and service.
Thank you again for your trust and support. We look forward to serving you and helping you make the most of the exciting world of cryptocurrencies.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: