Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:23:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitporium.com - Get Master Card Gift Cards  (Read 1867 times)
BitPorium (OP)

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2011, 09:01:27 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2012, 04:54:20 AM by BitCoinWebHost

Get you MasterCard gift card today. These cards have no personal information attached to them. We also offer a higher anonymity service in which you can chose that the card be purchased with cash(Normally done with debit card), Have a random person purchase the card(This is where I get somone I just met in the shop to purchase the card for you with cash while I am nowhere to be seen). You can also increase security by using a VPN to register and use your card. The physical card is destroyed as soon as the numbers are sent to you. The server stores the numbers. If you would like them not to be stored in the server you must select the option when you add the product to the cart.

Coming soon. The return of computer components and International shipping. Bitcoins are going to be accepted. Along with Liberty reserve and possibly PayPal if you want it.

Get your cards from a trusted name.

I also run Gamerkeys.net
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 15, 2011, 09:08:45 PM

Are these virtual cards that I get right away, or do I have to wait for them in the mail?

I'm grumpy!!
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2011, 11:50:32 PM

If its in stock you get it as soon as the payment is confirmed. You will get the card number, VCC, expiration date in the receipt email.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2011, 09:58:58 PM

I didn't realize the block count on my client wasn't caught up and the send to address expired? There are no confirmations and it says "Offline?" next to the transaction. The bit pay site says that the invoice has expired. So where does my payment go?

I'm grumpy!!
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2011, 11:08:44 PM

did you send the payment? Please email me ericm115@me.com and I will ask bit-pay for info. your payment wont be lost if bit-pay got it.
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2011, 01:52:55 AM

More cards in stock.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2011, 02:16:21 PM

I got em, I think it just took a while for my client to send the btc.

Thanks again. I'm happy with the service from Bitporium and Bit-pay.

I'm grumpy!!
imanikin

Activity: 702
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 18, 2011, 02:26:29 PM

If i understand the deal correctly after visiting your site, you are selling these cards for a fee of over 25%! Way to promote Bitcoin use!  Roll Eyes

So much of "the Bitcoin economy" is turning out to be more expensive middle-men added to already existing ones... What a joke!  Cheesy

You are erasing all of the advantages of using B for payment through simple old-fashioned quick-buck greed... For that, i won't deal with your "business" in the future either...

Happy ripping! "There is a fool born every minute" for you...  Wink

grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
December 18, 2011, 05:00:47 PM

If i understand the deal correctly after visiting your site, you are selling these cards for a fee of over 25%! Way to promote Bitcoin use!  Roll Eyes

So much of "the Bitcoin economy" is turning out to be more expensive middle-men added to already existing ones... What a joke!  Cheesy

You are erasing all of the advantages of using B for payment through simple old-fashioned quick-buck greed... For that, i won't deal with your "business" in the future either...

there are other people *cough* me *cough* that sell at market price.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2011, 05:34:34 PM

I am not ripping anyone off. I am a business person and a business with no profit is not a business at all. for the $50 card I pay 53.38, factor in the bit-pay fees and I make a whopping $4.88. for the $100 card I pay 105.88 and factoring in the bit-pay fees I make a huge $5.78. If that is a rip off then I am surprised.
Also the idea of Bitcoin is great but without a good exchange rate who would use it?

Also please tell me which advantage I am removing? How is greed bad? Doesn't greed lead to financial security? Ive never met a poor greedy person.

If you don't like the pricing then I guess you can go with someone else who is looking to buy into bitcoins for whatever purpose. I on the other hand am interested in turning a profit. Everyone should know that and I do not hide it. Imagine that, a business trying to turn a profit.
imanikin

Activity: 702
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 18, 2011, 06:28:13 PM

I am not ripping anyone off. I am a business person and a business with no profit is not a business at all. for the $50 card I pay 53.38, factor in the bit-pay fees and I make a whopping $4.88. for the $100 card I pay 105.88 and factoring in the bit-pay fees I make a huge $5.78. If that is a rip off then I am surprised.
Also the idea of Bitcoin is great but without a good exchange rate who would use it?

Also please tell me which advantage I am removing? How is greed bad? Doesn't greed lead to financial security? Ive never met a poor greedy person.

If you don't like the pricing then I guess you can go with someone else who is looking to buy into bitcoins for whatever purpose. I on the other hand am interested in turning a profit. Everyone should know that and I do not hide it. Imagine that, a business trying to turn a profit.

Well, if 8% profit is trivial for you, just make it 80%, 180%, 280%... After all, you are "a business trying to turn a profit."  Cheesy

The point is that expensive middle-men like you, bit-pay, etcetera, have descended on Bitcoin like flies on ____, and are turning it from a very low-cost payment system to a higher-cost one than already exist from the powers that be...

With such "a good exchange rate", who would use Bitcoin is indeed a great question, and one of the reasons Bitcoin isn't catching on that fast: there are too many con and ripoff artists in it...

The average person is no worse off with the existing government-backed ripoff artists, and other "devils we already know", rather than the ones we don't know...  Cool

BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2011, 08:30:57 PM

Well, if 8% profit is trivial for you, just make it 80%, 180%, 280%... After all, you are "a business trying to turn a profit."  Cheesy

The point is that expensive middle-men like you, bit-pay, etcetera, have descended on Bitcoin like flies on ____, and are turning it from a very low-cost payment system to a higher-cost one than already exist from the powers that be...

With such "a good exchange rate", who would use Bitcoin is indeed a great question, and one of the reasons Bitcoin isn't catching on that fast: there are too many con and ripoff artists in it...

The average person is no worse off with the existing government-backed ripoff artists, and other "devils we already know", rather than the ones we don't know...  Cool
Let me see if I understand this. You want me to sell you the card I pay $53 to get at $50? or at cost?
I am not an expensive middle man. I am a person providing a service. I don't think bitcoin isn't catching on because of ripoff artist or con men. it is more basic than that. I cant go to the corner and stick a bitcoin in the payphone. I cant give a homeless guy a bitcoin and expect him to do anything with it. While you may not like the idea of government-backed currency it is what it is.

If you please. Tell me what you think would be a fair price. At cost is not fair, and 80% is not fair. What is that magic number for you?
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2012, 04:54:30 AM

bump
dirtycat

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2012, 01:06:30 AM

+1 make that money!

poop!
btcinstant

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2012, 10:07:57 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2012, 11:01:03 PM by btcinstant

Hello all,

I like to offer my service as well http://www.btcinstant.com  we sell Virtual MasterCards  sent to your e-mail upon purchase.  You can see some of our customer reviews here:

http://www.thebitcoinreview.com/site.php?site_id=763

any questions just asked (subscribed to topic)  Smiley

edit: also, BitCoinWebHost is right we barely scrap by on making any sort of profit we really offer these services as a convince my 2 cents.  Smiley

dirtycat

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2012, 10:47:42 PM

so is this a thread about bitporium.com or btcinstant.com?

poop!
btcinstant

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2012, 10:52:56 PM

so is this a thread about bitporium.com or btcinstant.com?

dirtycat lol  Wink up to you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: