Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A advise to my friend about his decision  (Read 727 times)
Egii Nna (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 159

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 08:51:41 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2023, 09:30:17 AM by Egii Nna
Merited by The Cryptovator (2)

Many people lack basic knowledge of bitcoins.
 I became interested in this topic when I learned that a friend of mine was so ignorant of bitcoin that he recently received bitcoins from his father, but he had no idea what to do with them. As a result, he tried to reject the inheritance and was spared from having to argue with the lawyer who was reading the deceased father's will, which was being read aloud. Why wouldn't someone, he insisted, give him some houses and perhaps some cash so he could launch a new business?

But while his father decided to give him bitcoins, my friend was furious and even left the house because he believed his late father had given him some money out of hate for him. When my friend came to my house to tell me the story, I encouraged him to collect the coins and learn more about bitcoins, and he was furious to listen to me until I started the show and started explaining it to him. At that point, he was happy and walked back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2023, 09:04:27 AM

You are newbie and want to teach your friend. Are you knowledgeable enough to teach your friend?

I doubt any newbiew can teach about Bitcoin and when you are learning, you must be more careful with your words in conversation as if you make mistakes in knowledge, security advice, you don't help your friend but do something harmful.

If your friend inherites it from his father but wants to reject it, why should you engage in?

I am unsure how his dad can leave information about bitcoin private key, seed to your friend and how the lawyer engages in this case. It is risky to share private key in an inheritance document and leave it to a lawyer.

This story sounds fictious.
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 09:09:11 AM

Your friend doesn’t need a personal tutor. Nowadays, everything is available on the internet. If your friend had shown some effort to learn about the coins, he could have learned about them in a shorter period of time. I am still wondering how your friend isn’t aware of Bitcoins, whereas his father was (assuming he was old). Nevertheless, if you want to make him understand Bitcoins, then do a basic introduction, like why to choose Bitcoins and its advantages over the banking system. The rest regarding how to create a wallet and secure the coins can be easily found on YouTube.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dictator69

Activity: 109
Merit: 70

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 09:28:27 AM

I became interested in this topic when I learned that a friend of mine was so ignorant of bitcoin that he recently received bitcoins from his father, but he had no idea what to do with them. As a result, he tried to reject the inheritance and was spared from having to argue with the lawyer who was reading the deceased father's will, which was being read aloud. Why wouldn't someone, he insisted, give him some houses and perhaps some cash so he could launch a new business?

But while his father decided to give him bitcoins, my friend was furious and even left the house because he believed his late father had given him some money out of hate for him. When my friend came to my house to tell me the story, I encouraged him to collect the coins and learn more about bitcoins, and he was furious to listen to me until I started the show and started explaining it to him. At that point, he was happy and walked back.

So, my senior colleagues, is what I just did the right approach to introduce someone to bitcoin? And because I've just recently joined the forum and have only recently heard of bitcoin, I also need some further recommendations that I will need to share with him.
You have done the right thing, i am agreed with you, Because from what i understand with your post, is: Your Friend had not a slight idea of BTC, He/she might be thinking of it as a scam or useless tokens which might have no value. And when you show him the value of some BTC which you might have, Then he must be convinced.

I hope my father would know about BTC because if he will, he definitely would teach me, i sometime thinks, what if i came to know about BTC back in 2010. I might be rich but for now i am not regretting on that instead moving forward with future.

You are newbie and want to teach your friend. Are you knowledgeable enough to teach your friend?

I doubt any newbiew can teach about Bitcoin and when you are learning, you must be more careful with your words in conversation as if you make mistakes in knowledge, security advice, you don't help your friend but do something harmful.

If your friend inherites it from his father but wants to reject it, why should you engage in?

I am unsure how his dad can leave information about bitcoin private key, seed to your friend and how the lawyer engages in this case. It is risky to share private key in an inheritance document and leave it to a lawyer.

This story sounds fictious.
Don't judge a book by its cover, Evey newbie on this platform does not mean he will be noob in knowing BTC. Well, you definitely spent a long time here so you will have more knowledge then i have or OP have. But, judging others knowledge is not advice able, as from the acts of OP i agreed with him because if he is sharing the true story then there was no need to judge him/her.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 09:32:26 AM

When my friend came to my house to tell me the story, I encouraged him to collect the coins and learn more about bitcoins, and he was furious to listen to me until I started the show and started explaining it to him. At that point, he was happy and walked back.
Probablt when he learned how many coins his father gave and you tell him how much did it worth thats why he change his mind. People nowadays ignore something they dont understand but when see its worth their eyes glow. Also you didnt mention any amount in this story?

Your account was newbie means you just created an account here? Or you already have knowledge about bitcoin even without knowing this forum exist?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mr. Magkaisa

Activity: 742
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2023, 09:36:46 AM

So, my senior colleagues, is what I just did the right approach to introduce someone to bitcoin? And because I've just recently joined the forum and have only recently heard of bitcoin, I also need some further recommendations that I will need to share with him.

-      From what I saw when he found out that Bitcoin can be money based on what you told him, he would be really happy especially when he found out how much a bitcoin is now, we just don't know how many Bitcoins he inherited.

Even though we didn't know what you told him in detail about Bitcoin, I'm sure he understood only one thing, and that is that Bitcoin can be converted to Fiat and the rest that Bukof said here, he didn't focus on that anymore . And due to the lack of knowledge it is possible to spend or just use Bitcoin in the wrong way for sure based on your story.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 09:42:54 AM

First time to heard this kind of story, I mean I just wondering why the son didn't know that his father was into bitcoin or crypto? are they not close? So it's very uncanny to me that the son was at lost regarding the inheritance, unless they are strange or not that close.

But I guess he can't do anything about the bitcoins that he got, not sure how big it is, and we don't know what advise you give your friend. Whether to hold on if for a long term or at least wait for the next bull run or sell it right away.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Despairo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 833

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2023, 09:54:25 AM

@OP you can be a bad guy by asking him the private key or seed phrase and then you can steal all of his father coins, but you choose to explain him about Bitcoin. Since I believe every human is selfish and always looking for money, this story look 99% fake.

First time to heard this kind of story, I mean I just wondering why the son didn't know that his father was into bitcoin or crypto? are they not close? So it's very uncanny to me that the son was at lost regarding the inheritance, unless they are strange or not that close.
There's a possibility the father don't want to tell anything to his son, brother, sister, wife etc about something that he feel private, like someone who's work as a detective where their identity are completely deleted everywhere and start with new identity, playing with other roles in order to hunt someone.
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 518
Merit: 328

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2023, 10:02:50 AM

A member of the forum can be new but knowledgeable about bitcoin and other tasks that need to be completed. Did you realize that a large number of people are unaware of the presence of this forum but are aware of the methods for storing bitcoin? In other words, just because someone is new here doesn't necessarily mean that they don't know anything about bitcoin. And as you may be aware, a lot of people have already embraced bitcoin, but they are still unaware of this topic's existence. If such individuals join the forum at this time, will they already be novices both in terms of information and the forum itself?

I think the OP accepted the offer since he knew he would earn greatly if his buddies accepted the bitcoins, but this guy doesn't know about it, which is why he is refusing it. I thus believe that the advice they gave him was sound. Additionally, the subsequent father claimed ownership of the bitcoin since he was aware of how it could benefit the guy financially.

Man, you are missing something here, so if you have family and you are a bitcoin investor, you can't tell any of your family members your private key and other necessary things they are supposed to know so that when you are no more, they will be able to get access to it. Nobody knows they are date of death. For if I'm a bitcoin investor, I'll find someone who I trust among my family members and give him my private information so that anytime I die, they can get access to it, and it will not just be there when my family members maybe have some financial issue and I have the money, but because I'm not on earth, they couldn't get access to it. That's not appropriate.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 812
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2023, 10:04:30 AM

You made the right decision by convincing your friend to accept the Bitcoin given to him as an inheritance from his late father.

But how much is the Bitcoin worth?

I think before you convince your friend to accept the Bitcoin, you should know the worth of the Bitcoin so as not to accept a little token instead of fighting for other physical goods and money inheritance outside the Bitcoin.

Moreover, you can also direct your friend to this forum in order to get direct information and more knowledge about Bitcoin and how to manage it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637

Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2023, 10:20:20 AM

Another story that doesn't seem true, and it wouldn't be the first time that some people use their imagination to try to get some merit. To me, it would be logical for someone to protest because his father left him nothing or left him debts, and for someone to protest because Bitcoin was left to him really makes no sense.

If there is any doubt about what Bitcoin is, can't it be found out within a few minutes using the internet and a search engine? That imaginary friend is therefore a rather unintelligent person if he behaves in that way.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Faisal2202

Activity: 1204
Merit: 466

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2023, 10:29:18 AM

Another story that doesn't seem true, and it wouldn't be the first time that some people use their imagination to try to get some merit. To me, it would be logical for someone to protest because his father left him nothing or left him debts, and for someone to protest because Bitcoin was left to him really makes no sense.

If there is any doubt about what Bitcoin is, can't it be found out within a few minutes using the internet and a search engine? That imaginary friend is therefore a rather unintelligent person if he behaves in that way.
Someone spitting facts here. Hehe. That's not new, i also read a post quite back where OP was saying his neighbor child was kidnapped and to pay the money is it advice able to sell all the BTC? i means the OP was really asking that if they should sell their BTC to fulfill the required money demanded by Kidnapers.

I think this story, is less bold than that. But still, OP did the same thing even if the story is imaginative.

Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 10:33:00 AM

It is his choice for him to accept bitcoin as inheritance from his father. If because he doesn't know bitcoin well and he can't make use of it their  is no problem about that. It is  better for him not to accept it than mismanage it due to ignorance. I do not blame him for his reactions because he knows better about it.
Op is newbie in the forum,  maybe not a newbie in bitcoin in the real life. If truly he is not  a newbie outside forum he has every right to share knowledge with his friend about bitcoin.

so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 10:40:46 AM

That is a really amazing way to go about it. You have done a good job by teaching your friend about Bitcoin and letting him know that it's not a waste of inheritance but the classic one.

I am just getting bugged up with one thing, if his father was so much into Bitcoin then why his son was not? Did his father never teach him about Bitcoin and have at least a basic introduction to it? I mean its a father who inherited Bitocin that means he had everything planned properly and he must have been a hardcore Bitcoiner for sure.

I am not sure what happened in between the Son and Father, but the Son seems to be disinterested from the beginning itself. Hope so you will teach him right lessons and may be show him the doors to this forum so that he can come to know more about it.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2023, 10:59:44 AM

And as you may be aware, a lot of people have already embraced bitcoin, but they are still unaware of this topic's existence. If such individuals join the forum at this time, will they already be novices both in terms of information and the forum itself?
If they can find this topic on this forum, they can find many online guides how to store and use bitcoin. Finding this topic is harder than finding those resources with Internet and those resources can be more useful that this topic.

Man, you are missing something here, so if you have family and you are a bitcoin investor, you can't tell any of your family members your private key and other necessary things they are supposed to know so that when you are no more, they will be able to get access to it. Nobody knows they are date of death. For if I'm a bitcoin investor, I'll find someone who I trust among my family members and give him my private information
Sure you should let someone knows about it. If it's me, I will let my children know that they will have inheritance in Bitcoin when I am healthy or I will let my wife or husband knows about it. The person should not be the lawyer. You want your children inherit your bitcoin but let the information to the lawyer, not your keys, not your coins and when you give the keys to lawyer, you are stupid.

I am discussing about general rules to keep your bitcoin safe and to give it to children but again, let me repeat, this story is very fiction. I agree with Lucius too.
satscraper

Activity: 728
Merit: 1373

Cashback 15%

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 11:13:41 AM

Adult-fairy-tale story, sorry.

I believe any father would teach his child about bitcoin and its value long before he decided to present it as a gift to youth. He would teach his child that  bla-bla-bla about bitcoin possession is the threat to the whole family.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 11:19:29 AM

I had in my gut feeling about this story being fictitous and you’re just a newbie who recently create an account here. Sorry but I do not believe in OP’s made-up story.

We have yet to determine about his true intentions here in this forum, but we’ll keep an eye on his latest moves.

And if this was indeed true, the OP might possibly take advantage by handing him over the “keys to the kingdom” if that friend needs his help to withdraw, etc.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Crypt0Gore

Activity: 854
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 11:21:07 AM

A 100% made up story, you can find the not so hidden truth in this topic easily, it's crazy how some people replied normal to this fake story as if they can't see that it's not looking legit, as a youth, who dares get furious about inheritance in Bitcoin anyway? Even those who don't get involved will still be happy that someone left Bitcoin for them, if they lack the knowledge about Bitcoin they surely knows Bitcoin is worth something and they will start looking for a way to sell, not walk away.

Sorry pal I ain't buying this no single side of truth story, nice one for the write up anyway.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
ROLLBOTS
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
   PLAY NOW   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SamReomo

Activity: 798
Merit: 673

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 11:31:54 AM

Your friend's late father was smart enough to left Bitcoin for his son, but the son isn't smart enough to understand that how visionary his father was. Tell your friend that Bitcoin is also money and it's far better than cash because it's totally virtual and can be accessed anywhere around the world without any trouble.

Your friend only needs some encouragement and should be guided in the best to way to utilize and store the bitcoins he received. I would recommend you to tell your friend to learn about Bitcoin from this forum because any question related to Bitcoin has already been answered by the reputed members of the forum and if you friend still has questions then he will get the best answers from this forum.

Other than this forum you can also suggest your friend to learn about Bitcoin by doing a Google search or watching some videos from YouTube as information related to Bitcoin is available everywhere these days, and it won't be difficult for your friend to gain some understanding about Bitcoin within few days. Just go and tell him to do the above mentioned things then your friend will be very happy once he understands that his father has left the world's worthiest asset for him.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Egii Nna (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 159

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 11:33:17 AM

Your account was newbie means you just created an account here? Or you already have knowledge about bitcoin even without knowing this forum exist?

I have been exposed to bitcoin over the past two years, I do in fact have knowledge and a great deal of knowledge about it. I was just introduced to this forum by a friend, and I'm excited to be a member because it will allow me to learn more about bitcoins.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: