Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Share your opinion on the market.  (Read 1178 times)
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 03:19:22 PM

Feel free to express your opinion be you a professional or trading expert or not.
Indeed, when it comes to crypto, what appears most often on social media and the internet is Bitcoin charts, whether it's speculation or predictions, we often see that for this year and beyond, but I'm sure whatever there is outside about Bitcoin speculation or predictions, I'm sure the crypto market will develop and grow well from all aspects.

Talking about the market and price of Bitcoin, from year to year Bitcoin has never experienced a drop, let alone returning to the point where Bitcoin was issued in 2009, This means that market development towards Bitcoin will have a good phase in the future, maybe it could be above $100k in the next few years, that's my personal analysis, not from outside speculation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AprilioMP

Activity: 392
Merit: 367

Forum Only For Fun

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2023, 04:24:03 PM

I saw this image from a telegram page. I don't know but thought it wise to bring it here to the forum. Maybe we can brainstorm discussion-wise based on individuals opinions. From the image as shown above what's your prediction on the direction of the market next move?  Feel free to express your opinion be you a professional or trading expert or not.

Especially with today's price chart situation, I am starting to be optimistic that the history of Bitcoin prices in October will be positive, which is different from the chart display last month.
Even though I speculated that this month I still needed extra energy to hold, I didn't change that statement before the bitcoin price broke a new high.
However, starting with the bitcoin market price from October 1 until now, I have started to feel a positive trend.
$26,970 opened and is now sitting at $28,078.

When $28k starts to hold until the close of the first week of October, we will be prepared to see higher prices as $28k will be a good support price.
Hold is still required.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1228

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 06:16:28 PM

-snip-
Especially with today's price chart situation, I am starting to be optimistic that the history of Bitcoin prices in October will be positive, which is different from the chart display last month.
Even though I speculated that this month I still needed extra energy to hold, I didn't change that statement before the bitcoin price broke a new high.
However, starting with the bitcoin market price from October 1 until now, I have started to feel a positive trend.

When $28k starts to hold until the close of the first week of October, we will be prepared to see higher prices as $28k will be a good support price.
Hold is still required.
Prices can still change at any time - but your optimism about October is certainly justified by the analysis of other users before you. October is a good month to expect price recovery - that has been proven by the break of $28k resistance in the last 24 hours. The problem is whether $28k can last longer or maybe it is only temporary before panic among traders occurs.

I'm not talking about market sentiment - but bitcoin should be more able to appreciate October to recover. Don't know what could push $30k resistance through now - but if $28k becomes strong support then $30k can be expected to break.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Franctoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 08:37:54 PM

Though we are getting a bit rally lately with the price of BTC, I'm not too confident about this move because I don't like the fact that Bitcoin created a lot of liquidity around the 25k price support level, and such a formation like this tends to result in the price coming back into sweeping those liquidy before making its way back up, however, before this will happen, I'm expecting in the short term for the price to rally towards kissing the $29.250k level of resistance and further move to knock out the resistance at 31k or either back down to sweep liquidity at 25k.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 05:03:16 AM

Though we are getting a bit rally lately with the price of BTC, I'm not too confident about this move because I don't like the fact that Bitcoin created a lot of liquidity around the 25k price support level, and such a formation like this tends to result in the price coming back into sweeping those liquidy before making its way back up, however, before this will happen, I'm expecting in the short term for the price to rally towards kissing the $29.250k level of resistance and further move to knock out the resistance at 31k or either back down to sweep liquidity at 25k.

Although bitcoin today has a slight correction after the price touched $28.4k yesterday, I have the same thoughts as you. I think bitcoin will continue to recover and will touch the $29.3k area before correcting below $26k. But for me, the expectation of bitcoin reaching $31k this month and then correcting down to $25k is quite high. It's hard to know where bitcoin will go, but I have a feeling October will be more exciting than September, and November will be another exciting month.

We are getting closer to the halving so there will be a lot of interesting volatility and this will also be the final moment for those who want to accumulate more bitcoin.

AprilioMP

Forum Only For Fun

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2023, 01:12:05 PM

-snip-
October is a good month to expect price recovery - that has been proven by the break of $28k resistance in the last 24 hours. The problem is whether $28k can last longer or maybe it is only temporary before panic among traders occurs.

The answer is also still changing because the $28k resistance that occurred in the last 24 hours yesterday only lasted for a moment because the closing price was $27.6k. Today's market chart experienced a difference where the indicator showed a buy signal.
But October is still very early which makes me think that there is still hope as market analysis of bitcoin prices will be in better condition than in September.

I'm not talking about market sentiment - but bitcoin should be more able to appreciate October to recover. Don't know what could push $30k resistance through now - but if $28k becomes strong support then $30k can be expected to break.

I support your statement that Bitcoin should be able to recover this month. As for the $28k support price being strong this month, I don't doubt that hope about the best price — at least the $30k price can break through and $30k will become the new support price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 01:29:55 PM

Hold is still required.
Prices can still change at any time - but your optimism about October is certainly justified by the analysis of other users before you. October is a good month to expect price recovery - that has been proven by the break of $28k resistance in the last 24 hours. The problem is whether $28k can last longer or maybe it is only temporary before panic among traders occurs.

I was expecting that maybe the price would at least go over $29k but unfortunately, it started dropping back after reaching $28,580 and has already dropped below $27k which means that $28k isn't support but is becoming the resistance now and Bitcoin is having a hard time going above that range. Most of us were expecting that this month might do something for the market, the starting looked good but we will see the progress in a couple of weeks, I guess.

Short-term traders who might have bought at $26k must have sold when the price went up to $28.5k, and if we talk about panic sellers, they might not start reacting very quickly but if the price of Bitcoin moves below $26k, that is when we might see panic sellers starting to react to the price.

GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 01:37:28 PM

What you narrated is something that is happening now, for look of bitcoin price right now believe that the price will be shifting up, Currently I think the price of bitcoin  is at twenty eight thousand, so therefore I believe that bitcoin price is something that's moving gradually in price, I think that with the fluctuating rate of bitcoin I believe that the price will approximately get to more than thirty thousand, I may say it will approach to such particular price under probability

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dimitri94

Activity: 742
Merit: 157

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 01:38:53 PM

No need to be confused but just enjoy the price movement because it looks like the price still can't increase too much.
Even if it can, it may not reach above $29k, so we have to be satisfied seeing the price can reach higher than it was some time ago.
There will be a time when it can increase drastically and in the meantime, you should focus on collecting more bitcoins because the time to increase drastically may come suddenly.
I'm still not sure if the price can surpass $28k or even $30k by the end of this month but who knows, it becomes a reality so that in the following months, bitcoin can rise even higher.

I hope you're still looking at the price because is going somewhere positive, now we have it at $27k and to be sincere with you on this I feel the price is going to surprise your imagination.
It will definitely surpass $28k and as it is I'm expecting it to get to $29k before end of this month, I just had that feeling that this month would be better than last month.
October can be the month of surprise who knows, like it will be hitting $30-32k, I'm not saying you should believe me but just observe how it moves.
What happened to Bitcoin's movement is still a healthy correction and Bitcoin is struggling to break the 30K mark this year, not this month onwards. And Bitcoin's recent rise was 27K and I'm sure the price will fall again, but the decline will not exceed 25k. The reason is, many investors are still waiting for the lowest point in Bitcoin prices with the belief that it will reach 25K, which they think is a good price to buy it. And maybe Bitcoin price will reach 30K by the end of this year, and 2024 is a good year for Btcoin movement which will increase gradually.
Right now there is an oscillating situation among investors. At times Bitcoin moves towards $28k and then comes back. However, if this situation continues, we will definitely see the Bitcoin price rise towards the end of the year. Some investors have yet to gain the confidence that they think the price of Bitcoin will fall further and that they will have the opportunity to buy from the dip. I think bitcoin will be bullish under such conditions. Those who buy and persevere will definitely reach their goals according to their expectations. As per my prediction we can see Bitcoin price at $35k within this year.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 02:11:05 PM

My opposing thought says that there is still no theory that can guarantee that month A or B the price of Bitcoin in the market will continue to be in a miserable state. I see that this September is not as severe compared to the decline that occurred outside September.
There are those who are pessimistic that Bitcoin will not be able to reach a price above $27k, in fact 1 Bitcoin is trading at $27+ and has the potential to reach $28k.

It's all just everyone's predictions and expectations, no one claims or affirms that bitcoin will definitely follow this or that model.  just like we have no guarantee that bitcoin will definitely increase in price after the upcoming halving, but based on history, we have the right to expect it.  historically, October has always been a more positive month for bitcoin, so if you are expecting a market recovery, you are right to expect and predict it.  as for those who are pessimistic about bitcoin, maybe they are expecting bitcoin to decrease more to make collecting more convenient, so maybe they expect the opposite.
Everyone is just assuming the price of bitcoin will definitely rise in this October, what I really know about bitcoin price is that the increment in price does not occur or manifest through predictions or expectations of investors, the price of bitcoin just get increased and above our expectations due to the gravity of investors into the market at particular point in time, but people doesn't understand exactly what makes bitcoin to rise, now we are expecting the price of to increase what is the necessary or a cogent information we obtain in bitcoin that made us to think that bitcoin price is going to be all over green from now it next year, everyone is just exaggerating in bitcoin price because nobody has come with proper proof to indicate that bitcoin price will increase above thirty thousand before end of October and before this year runs out.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
_Hiloveua_

Activity: 235
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2023, 04:17:08 PM

What you narrated is something that is happening now, for look of bitcoin price right now believe that the price will be shifting up, Currently I think the price of bitcoin  is at twenty eight thousand, so therefore I believe that bitcoin price is something that's moving gradually in price, I think that with the fluctuating rate of bitcoin I believe that the price will approximately get to more than thirty thousand, I may say it will approach to such particular price under probability

When the price of Bitcoin moved from $26k to $27k before the beginning of October, those who were buying Bitcoin were holding for some time. When the month of October started and the price of Bitcoin hit $28k as it got bigger. Then short-term investors started selling, which has since bounced back to $27k.

I believe Bitcoin will increase in price very slowly. And if Bitcoin is to go to 30k or more then it will definitely go by the end of October. Hopefully bitcoin will cross $35k very soon.
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1228

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 09:30:06 PM

-snip-

The answer is also still changing because the $28k resistance that occurred in the last 24 hours yesterday only lasted for a moment because the closing price was $27.6k. Today's market chart experienced a difference where the indicator showed a buy signal.
But October is still very early which makes me think that there is still hope as market analysis of bitcoin prices will be in better condition than in September.
I have always been skeptical about the possibility of bitcoin being able to maintain the latest support price while breaking through resistance if the resistance is broken within 24 hours. It is too easy for people to panic and change their trading plans - as a result the price reverses and returns to previous support.

I think day trading is probably still quite profitable compared to long term investments in the short term at the moment - but when bitcoin regains its best momentum then I believe they will all FOMO.

-snip-

I support your statement that Bitcoin should be able to recover this month. As for the $28k support price being strong this month, I don't doubt that hope about the best price — at least the $30k price can break through and $30k will become the new support price.
That's just a prediction that won't be accurate without high bitcoin demand relative to selling interest - but there's still good hope considering October is only in its first week. I'll be watching to see whether we test new resistance or whether new support will be tested - but I'm still optimistic about being bullish this October.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 03:14:20 AM

Everyone is just assuming the price of bitcoin will definitely rise in this October, what I really know about bitcoin price is that the increment in price does not occur or manifest through predictions or expectations of investors, the price of bitcoin just get increased and above our expectations due to the gravity of investors into the market at particular point in time, but people doesn't understand exactly what makes bitcoin to rise, now we are expecting the price of to increase what is the necessary or a cogent information we obtain in bitcoin that made us to think that bitcoin price is going to be all over green from now it next year, everyone is just exaggerating in bitcoin price because nobody has come with proper proof to indicate that bitcoin price will increase above thirty thousand before end of October and before this year runs out.
I think those who assume that Bitcoin will experience an increase have certain reasons, but in every assumption they make, nothing has actually happened. Every time someone collects bitcoin, of course they will make their own assumptions about the price of Bitcoin and of course they are very confident that the price of Bitcoin will still rise again even though it experiences a decline, so they choose to hold on to it until they make a profit. I agree with you that everyone is overestimating Bitcoin and they can't provide proper proof of Bitcoin's price at the end of this month.
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 04:14:24 AM

I think those who assume that Bitcoin will experience an increase have certain reasons, but in every assumption they make, nothing has actually happened. Every time someone collects bitcoin, of course they will make their own assumptions about the price of Bitcoin and of course they are very confident that the price of Bitcoin will still rise again even though it experiences a decline, so they choose to hold on to it until they make a profit. I agree with you that everyone is overestimating Bitcoin and they can't provide proper proof of Bitcoin's price at the end of this month.

If you are a believer in history repeating itself, you will see that people have reason to hope bitcoin will increase in price again this month. Once we talk about the future, none of us can give any proof because it hasn't happened yet, so don't ask for proof when talking about the future. When people expect bitcoin to increase in price, it is just their optimism about bitcoin, not that they are overvaluing bitcoin. Because no investor wants to lose money, including you.

Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 05:59:38 AM

If you are a believer in history repeating itself, you will see that people have reason to hope bitcoin will increase in price again this month. Once we talk about the future, none of us can give any proof because it hasn't happened yet, so don't ask for proof when talking about the future. When people expect bitcoin to increase in price, it is just their optimism about bitcoin, not that they are overvaluing bitcoin. Because no investor wants to lose money, including you.

History doesn't repeat itself every time; September can be an example of that. For the past few years September has been mostly red but this time we saw a positive outcome from the bitcoin price. This is significant as there have been a lot of things that have happened in the cyrpto space that have never happened before. My sentiment is more on the positive side. All the catalyst events that are upcoming can bring lots of excitement to the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 09:26:24 AM

When the price of Bitcoin moved from $26k to $27k before the beginning of October, those who were buying Bitcoin were holding for some time. When the month of October started and the price of Bitcoin hit $28k as it got bigger. Then short-term investors started selling, which has since bounced back to $27k.

I believe Bitcoin will increase in price very slowly. And if Bitcoin is to go to 30k or more then it will definitely go by the end of October. Hopefully bitcoin will cross $35k very soon.
Yeah, we are not going to go from 25k to 75k in a day, that's not how it works at all. I think the best way to approach this would be getting your point one by one, so you are going to end up with 28k then 30k then 35k then 40k type of increases and that's how you are going to be the most important case.

That's going to be an important thing, because that small by small makes people doubt about it and that's what you are going to end up getting the most important part, because all those who doubt it will not end up with a return and should be careful about it. I think if you get in early and not doubt it for as long as possible then you are going to make a profit.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ajiz138

Activity: 1498
Merit: 785

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 11:15:54 AM

Yeah, we are not going to go from 25k to 75k in a day, that's not how it works at all. I think the best way to approach this would be getting your point one by one, so you are going to end up with 28k then 30k then 35k then 40k type of increases and that's how you are going to be the most important case.

That's going to be an important thing, because that small by small makes people doubt about it and that's what you are going to end up getting the most important part, because all those who doubt it will not end up with a return and should be careful about it. I think if you get in early and not doubt it for as long as possible then you are going to make a profit.
It's easy to say that but it's difficult for bitcoin to break through resistance above $30K - so far it can only break through to $31K after that bitcoin fell again to be in the range of $25K to $27K - $30K is more correct to say sideways because bitcoin doesn't really move too much significant.

In the short term it is still difficult, but for those in the long term it is not a matter of worry and remains calm.

Don't know what the important part is, whether they are only concerned with the short term for the need for quick profits but panic is always there or with the long term with little calm who will definitely wait for the next cycle, this is a scenario where many investors struggle for the long term.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2023, 02:49:06 AM

History doesn't repeat itself every time; September can be an example of that. For the past few years September has been mostly red but this time we saw a positive outcome from the bitcoin price. This is significant as there have been a lot of things that have happened in the cyrpto space that have never happened before. My sentiment is more on the positive side. All the catalyst events that are upcoming can bring lots of excitement to the market.

Which event? I don't see any positive news coming to the market in the coming days, other than everyone looking forward to the bitcoin halving event. But as an investor, we should always be optimistic no matter what happens because when we are optimistic, we will have enough strength to overcome all difficulties in the market.

In short, the future is unpredictable, as a wise investor, we should always be mentally prepared and have a plan for every possible scenario. Don't be too subjective, and absolutely don't be pessimistic.

AprilioMP

Forum Only For Fun

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2023, 03:35:37 PM

That's just a prediction that won't be accurate without high bitcoin demand relative to selling interest - but there's still good hope considering October is only in its first week. I'll be watching to see whether we test new resistance or whether new support will be tested - but I'm still optimistic about being bullish this October.

Should we fasten our seat belts this October?
That's my question regarding our optimistic attitude that this October there will be big movements even though we are only a speculator.
I have my own observations if a big movement will occur this month. Maybe at the end of October there will be some event that can encourage positive changes for the price of bitcoin.

I'm still very young at speculating on the state of the market, but this picture makes a strong case that October is off to a happy start.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2023, 05:21:51 PM

Which event? I don't see any positive news coming to the market in the coming days, other than everyone looking forward to the bitcoin halving event. But as an investor, we should always be optimistic no matter what happens because when we are optimistic, we will have enough strength to overcome all difficulties in the market.

In short, the future is unpredictable, as a wise investor, we should always be mentally prepared and have a plan for every possible scenario. Don't be too subjective, and absolutely don't be pessimistic.

I was referring to the halving events and potential approval of ETFs. More positive news will likely  follow to create a FOMO in the market which will cause a rally towards a new ATH.

In the short term i anticipate a slight correction and possible fud from Binance. We have already seen how the SEC is working to disrupt binances services by filing lawsuits against them. Perhaps it's because they think binance is the reason behind the collaspe and want revenge. Despite this i remain optimistic and expecting a positive outcome.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀