Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:59:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFERING SERVICES] English to Spanish translations (5 cents/word, negotiable)  (Read 31 times)
Ligareaux (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2023, 04:55:32 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2023, 06:58:13 PM by Ligareaux

Greetings,

I trust you are enjoying a splendid weekend.

Are you seeking to broaden your digital horizon by reaching out to the vast Spanish-speaking audience? Spanish, being the fourth most widely spoken language globally, offers limitless opportunities for your website's growth.

Leverage my extensive expertise in the translation sector to gain a competitive edge in Google's Search Engine rankings. I specialize in identifying and implementing the most effective Spanish keywords, ensuring your website stands out amidst the competition.

I guarantee flawless Spanish translations, characterized by impeccable grammar and engaging readability. Furthermore, I offer a swift turnaround time, delivering your translated articles within a day.

My name is Fuba, a seasoned Spanish translator with a robust portfolio of over 100 translated articles. For any queries or further discussion, please reach out to me via Telegram @Fuba311, email me at duckerzgamer@gmail.com or simply send a DM here.

I accept payments in any kind of crypto and paypal. (5 cents per word translated, negotiable. It includes proofreading as well).

Allow me to assist you in elevating your website's ranking, driving increased traffic, and maximizing the potential of your Spanish translations.

Contact on telegram @Fuba311 for the best Spanish translations!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Broadanbig

Activity: 448
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 07, 2023, 05:57:18 PM

Greetings,

I trust you are enjoying a splendid weekend.

Are you seeking to broaden your digital horizon by reaching out to the vast Spanish-speaking audience? Spanish, being the fourth most widely spoken language globally, offers limitless opportunities for your website's growth.

Leverage my extensive expertise in the translation sector to gain a competitive edge in Google's Search Engine rankings. I specialize in identifying and implementing the most effective Spanish keywords, ensuring your website stands out amidst the competition.

I guarantee flawless Spanish translations, characterized by impeccable grammar and engaging readability. Furthermore, I offer a swift turnaround time, delivering your translated articles within a day.

My name is Fuba, a seasoned Spanish translator with a robust portfolio of over 100 translated articles. For any queries or further discussion, please reach out to me via Telegram @Fuba311 or email me at duckerzgamer@gmail.com.

Allow me to assist you in elevating your website's ranking, driving increased traffic, and maximizing the potential of your Spanish translations.

I  so much like this offer of yours and I see it is not your first time Job based on what I have read through your post but do you not think  it would be nice to also have included you work portfolio for us to see for ourselves as it would be a good selling point for your skills  and work experience because that is what potential clients would want  to see before contacting you which I believe you know that already.  

You did not mention your price tag for us to see as well or is there anything you do not want us to see for ourselves. Another is the issue of payment too. What medium do you want the payment to be done, no escrow, no currency and you are quick to drop telegram handle and email for further discussion.

Probably, you will need to revisit your post and do the necessary and I will advise anyone going to deal on telegram to have a rethink to having every conversation here for record and proof of deal.

Ligareaux (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2023, 06:57:06 PM

You are right. I had success with these short types of posts so I didn't think much of it. The price is on the title though.

I'd rather show proof of work once contacted, as I'm not sure some of the clients would appreciate me posting their websites. I will contact them and maybe ask for a review of my work as well.

Thanks for the recommendations, I will update this post.

Contact on telegram @Fuba311 for the best Spanish translations!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: