Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:41:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another way to spread the awareness of Bitcoin  (Read 52 times)
rachael9385 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2023, 07:16:20 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

Good day my good people of Nigeria, I come with one good idea way I go like make we discuss whether e go good or not.
I go like am if by any means Nigerians government legalize Bitcoin for the country and people start to dey use am for their business and people still dey invest on am, but apart from this things way I mention watin again you think say we fit use bitcon take do to spread the awareness? Yes some people go like to say them go tell their friends about am, but if you tell your friend about am e fit still no agree to invest on Bitcoin because you fit to tell am watin go enter em Brain, nah true or nah lie?
For me apart from to use Bitcoin as one of the payment methods for our business and to invest on bitcoin the other way to still spread the awareness NAH TO USE AM TAKE PAY WIFE BRIDE PRICE for marriage day, how we see that idea?
Abeg if any other ideas dey make we tell us.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 07, 2023, 09:47:10 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

I go like am if by any means Nigerians government legalize Bitcoin for the country and people start to dey use am for their business and people still dey invest on am

Bitcoin is already a legalized means of making payments and the law does not forbids it, only that the gover through their Apex commercial counterparts and Central Bank made the law to stop the banks from operating under any cryptocurrency transaction and close down every user account in such regard, but the people are allowed to make use of the digital currency but without the bank approval.

but apart from this things way I mention watin again you think say we fit use bitcon take do to spread the awareness?

Bitcoin itself is what others can see through us to how we lived out lives and the benefits it serves us that will make others have more urge to also try out a new financial system, when our personal life as a bitcoiner preaches about bitcoin, others will see and try to know about bitcoin from us because they have behold the benefits in us than whe we are just busy telling them stories that have no evidence to take on from us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: