Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:06:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I’m done with trash coins!! Looking for something promising  (Read 1658 times)
SATWAT

Activity: 882
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 11:22:24 PM

Op it's your personal decision where would you like to investment and what altcoins you want to buy. Nobody guarantee you profit but If you buy altcoins with having good market capital, they'll becomfortable most of the time. But if you buy lower shitcoin, then you have lower chance. If you wanna buy altcoins with cheap or new projects like these investors you mentioned, then you should always keep checking market. When you will gain knowledge about crypto, your experience will tell you what to do and what not to do. But step will be dangerous and risky. You can also lose your money. Cause not all project are going to successful
No one having any doubt about this with crypto is one of the most risky investment and market due to its nature but still as I am personally having huge loses due to jumping into meme coins and now done with this and enjoying mostly with Bitcoin and having some interest into few other coins like Ethereum, BNB and Solana because I have feeling they are good and can give good short term profit but still it's not any advice with use your own mind and do search before investing into any coin because we all know this is the most volatile market and anything can go like trash which is normal here.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1571
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 11:41:21 PM

No one having any doubt about this with crypto is one of the most risky investment and market due to its nature but still as I am personally having huge loses due to jumping into meme coins and now done with this and enjoying mostly with Bitcoin and having some interest into few other coins like Ethereum, BNB and Solana because I have feeling they are good and can give good short term profit but still it's not any advice with use your own mind and do search before investing into any coin because we all know this is the most volatile market and anything can go like trash which is normal here.
make your investment failure in meme coin id a valuable lesson, I also lost several times in meme coin since then I no longer carelessly buy meme coins, I will only choose those that have a large community, such as pepe, shiba inu, dogecoin or wif, to Before investing in meme coins, always do very in-depth research, so that the chance of loss that you will experience is very small

bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2024, 09:48:33 AM

make your investment failure in meme coin id a valuable lesson, I also lost several times in meme coin since then I no longer carelessly buy meme coins, I will only choose those that have a large community, such as pepe, shiba inu, dogecoin or wif, to Before investing in meme coins, always do very in-depth research, so that the chance of loss that you will experience is very small
but why only meme coins when there are many trash coins we can mention here , I mean there are so many shitcoins that be considered as trash and like OP I am also tired of dealing with those that i  why now I only choose top 50 currency , even if they are slower to grow yet safer for my investments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: