Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:34:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you think you found Satoshi?  (Read 264 times)
Kounter

Activity: 41
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 09:29:26 AM

What would you say?
Mr Satoshi, you are under arrest

Satoshi will surely jump of the window if you do that mate so please don't  Grin Grin
I doubt he can run far.  Grin Grin
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 09:56:44 AM

it’s still dangerous to just come up to someone who you think is satoshi and ask if rhey created bitcoin…. Not only are you endangering yourself but also whoever that person is but in the rare chance that satoshi introduces himself to me then I will gladly follow a conversation
correct mate , because He can be charged if he is wrong and he can he haunted if he is right .
there is a lot of problem that can be accounted in the name of Satoshi Nakamoto  as the interest of others
have come to his name and his creation so better off Him.
Hey guys.

I wanted to ask what you would do if you thought you found Satoshi.

I will feel very lucky if I find Satoshi. And ask for his autograph. But it never seems to be possible until now because no information about him has been found so it is not possible to find it yet. Many will try to prove themselves Satoshi by lying but the real Satoshi is all hidden.
if you find Him please ask for mine also? love having His signature.

Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 06:03:04 PM

Well I would just have to respect his privacy like he is a normal human being. It is a big reason he does not want us to know about who he is and where he really is.
The man would have to get so much attention that he does not want. And it would not be fair for him to have to get it. Not just satoshi but another person is a same situation as he is.

You spoken my mind , we are human and every human is band to have privacy or secret, this secret could be a source of prolonged life  or something that can take it's life if revail .
I believe been hidden can be a secret. If I am opportune ti see him I will only abide by his secret of not exposure for exposing is betrayal of the highest order. In as much is his secret I keep to his privacy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mrcool75

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 01:26:54 PM

I don't know if Satoshi Nakamoto is still alive.  If alive, he should be given privacy.  It is true that he has made a very good discovery.  But first of all he is human and he has a natural life.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: