Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:42:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is copy trading a legit way of income for beginners or just a marketing tactic?  (Read 599 times)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 08:29:47 PM

It’s legit if you are copying trades from professional and profitable traders. But I believe beginners are not supposed to trade, nor copy some trading signals, because they don’t have the sufficient knowledge and skills that are required for a successful trading. It only seems that they trade to make quick profits, and I don’t think it will happen because of greed. The only way they’ll be successful traders

if they will opt to this route, they are subjecting themselves to a potential loss without a battle. because these traders are also human and they are prone to mistakes as well. better learn on your own as you will earn a lot of tips along the way.
but there's nothing wrong to try your hands on copy trading, so long you know about your expectations here. it is no guarantee that you will always earn profits from this route.
There is no doubt that they are supposed to learn first before looking for a simple way to earn. If newbies start making making money from copy trading, it is not a bad thing. It will only be bad if they refuse to learn how to trade themselves and relying very much on signals. If they don't have idea of the chart they will copy wrong signals and make losses but with trading idea they can do better with the copy trading. I am not against any smart way to make money, it must not only be your pattern, you can borrow.
Doesnt matter if they wont learn as long they do make money then this what matter the most and this is something that most people would really be that doing and wont mind if they wont learn a thing in trading.

Sooner or later when things comes messy or on the time that there's no copy trading or the ones they've been following do make out some shit trades. Then for sure they would really be changing up those kind of
impressions on which they might be thinking that it would really be just better if they would really be learning trading on their own but they have already wasted too much time and chances but well
there's no such thing about being late as long you do make out those realizations then learning something new and starting it up with that journey is never been wrong.

Most of the times which mistakes are the learning stepping stones for us to be better. We do have those common newbie impressions which are wrong but later on when reality had slapped
into your face then you would really be making out those realizations and would really be going on the right path.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2023, 02:05:40 AM

I don't have experience in copy trading, but I do say that it is just traders playground, as they are earning big on that because they always get a cut when a trader copies, which we know copy trading is full of, and I've also seen that if you don't have huge capital on it, you can't feel the profit. Though I don't see it as a marketing tactic, I've seen it in those traders who joined to earn more.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 475

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 05:14:57 AM

I don't have experience in copy trading, but I do say that it is just traders playground, as they are earning big on that because they always get a cut when a trader copies, which we know copy trading is full of, and I've also seen that if you don't have huge capital on it, you can't feel the profit. Though I don't see it as a marketing tactic, I've seen it in those traders who joined to earn more.

You are right there; the copied trader who set up on a copy trading platform has a cut. Then one more thing: this copy trading is for people who are too lazy to learn crypto or who don't have time to learn crypto trading because they are busy with their jobs or businesses, whatever. As I can imagine, there may be profit to be made there, but don't expect much.

DYOR (do your own research) is still needed. It is said that if we want to learn to drive a car, we must learn the basic things about the car we will drive, and after getting a license to prove that we know something about being a driver, the same is true, of course, in conducting trading in this field. .

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
promise444c5

Activity: 280
Merit: 136

Keep Promises !

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 10:47:27 AM

Finally, you need to remember that copy trading is still an investment, and there is always the risk of losing money. Even if you're copying a successful trader, there's no guarantee that they will continue to be successful in the future.

I like you adding this  as a spice  Grin copy trading doesn't give you a probability of 5/5 chance you might e even be the fifth person if its person -person  now imagine it's being edited for loss and you know little or nothing about trading you are gone Grin . Learn upto some extent before even trying a copy trading  that is my advice for anyone trying to copy trade . If you are asking for definition of the  EXTENT then I'm simply implying  to the point of tou reading trade you want to copy like reading a notebook easily  Cool

Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 08:33:12 PM

It’s legit if you are copying trades from professional and profitable traders. But I believe beginners are not supposed to trade, nor copy some trading signals, because they don’t have the sufficient knowledge and skills that are required for a successful trading. It only seems that they trade to make quick profits, and I don’t think it will happen because of greed. The only way they’ll be successful traders

if they will opt to this route, they are subjecting themselves to a potential loss without a battle. because these traders are also human and they are prone to mistakes as well. better learn on your own as you will earn a lot of tips along the way.
but there's nothing wrong to try your hands on copy trading, so long you know about your expectations here. it is no guarantee that you will always earn profits from this route.
There is no doubt that they are supposed to learn first before looking for a simple way to earn. If newbies start making making money from copy trading, it is not a bad thing. It will only be bad if they refuse to learn how to trade themselves and relying very much on signals. If they don't have idea of the chart they will copy wrong signals and make losses but with trading idea they can do better with the copy trading. I am not against any smart way to make money, it must not only be your pattern, you can borrow.
Copy trading has it own risk but some persons may not understand why it is risky for we to be coping another persons trades when we know that no one is better than the market self. We need to learn first before we go into trading or else we are going to be moving from one signal to the other or from one copy trading exchange to another. It is much better we acquire the skill that will make us trade in the market without any problem than looking for a cheaper ways for us to earn from the market when we are not ready to do the right thing that will propel us to make some certain achievement from the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 08:41:17 PM

Copy trading has it own risk but some persons may not understand why it is risky for we to be coping another persons trades when we know that no one is better than the market self. We need to learn first before we go into trading or else we are going to be moving from one signal to the other or from one copy trading exchange to another. It is much better we acquire the skill that will make us trade in the market without any problem than looking for a cheaper ways for us to earn from the market when we are not ready to do the right thing that will propel us to make some certain achievement from the market.
You would really be able to realize things along the way on which it is really that something that you would really be that able to experience on whats the reality of trading and this is something that cant really be

that avoided that self realizations and awareness on how this market works would really be opening your eyes on how things should be dealt with. On the time that you do see yourself on a condition on which
you had been fucked up with those traders that you had followed or making yourself in a position on which you are really that negative then you would really be definitely be finding yourself on a tight spot
and made out some on point realization and learning that you must need to know at least on learning trading even with the basics.

You cant really be able to follow forever and if you do really have those plans on making yourself that better then it would really be just that wise to learn and trade on your own or
simply going that on manual trades.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 07:12:05 AM

You are right there; the copied trader who set up on a copy trading platform has a cut. Then one more thing: this copy trading is for people who are too lazy to learn crypto or who don't have time to learn crypto trading because they are busy with their jobs or businesses, whatever. As I can imagine, there may be profit to be made there, but don't expect much.

DYOR (do your own research) is still needed. It is said that if we want to learn to drive a car, we must learn the basic things about the car we will drive, and after getting a license to prove that we know something about being a driver, the same is true, of course, in conducting trading in this field. .
Unfortunately you are right. It is true that too many people end up not doing the right way and they end up losing money because of it. People should realize that they can't really make it work one way or another, it should not really be a big deal like that. I think it's important to learn how to trade yourself, if people keep on trusting others for their income the result will not be easy and they are going to be pretty upset about it as well.

If you do your own learning and start your own trading then you are going to make even more profit. If you keep copying someone, there is a potential that they are going to leave one day and you are going to be searching for someone else, or they could make a loss and you wouldn't know why.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 01, 2023, 07:01:02 PM

I would say that it is not just about trading with someone else's idea, I think it is also important to learn what they are doing as well. If you are doing copy trading but not learning why you are buying something that means you are going to end up with a bad result and you should be avoiding that if you can.

There are situations where it is not going to end up with a good result at all, you should be a lot more careful about it whenever you can. I think it is important to make sure that you are profiting as much as you possibly could and that will definitely make sure that you are going to end up with a great profit when the time comes, it should be a lot simpler that way and could mean that you learn from it and not just used it.

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 04, 2023, 03:07:28 AM

I would say that it is not just about trading with someone else's idea, I think it is also important to learn what they are doing as well. If you are doing copy trading but not learning why you are buying something that means you are going to end up with a bad result and you should be avoiding that if you can.

There are situations where it is not going to end up with a good result at all, you should be a lot more careful about it whenever you can. I think it is important to make sure that you are profiting as much as you possibly could and that will definitely make sure that you are going to end up with a great profit when the time comes, it should be a lot simpler that way and could mean that you learn from it and not just used it.
Doing something without knowing why you are doing it is always a bad idea, and that is exactly what copy trading is about, newbies want to believe they can still make money without knowing anything about this market and that is simply a dream.

The ones that do best on the market are the ones that know the most about it, and they are never going to allow anyone else to copy them, and if they found out the trading platform they were using were allowing others to copy them you can be sure they will leave the platform as soon as they find out.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████