Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:46:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you use AI trading assisting tools?  (Read 279 times)
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2023, 05:15:20 PM

Yes, in some cases AI is far better than human capability. The ability to calculate and analyze huge amounts of data in just a few minutes is quite impressive. AI can overrun human work in many sectors. But depending on it fully is not the best option. If you want, you can get some help from AI here and there, but doing it on your own will give you more confidence and flexibility in the workflow.

AI is better, AI is taking over humanity, AI is taking away people's jobs. None of this bullshit. We need an environment where we can co-exist with AI. We need to take help from it while also putting out own effort to learn it. Assisting tools sounds good to me. But I will never expect its results to be 100% accurate all the time. Everything has flaws and nothing is perfect. So if something is wrong with the result, better to do it on your own and double-check everything. It is a way of learning, not something to depend on fully.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 09, 2023, 08:47:45 PM

AI somehow can help you while you are learning about the indicators but I think AI is still limited when it comes to analyzing the price trend so better not to depend on AI that much and still learn the process of trading on a common way. There's a lot of pros and cons with AI and if you are talking about the money, its too risky to use AI. Trading tools are important for you to make decisions, if there's an AI that can assist you with this, then its ok but of course you should still be the one to set-up your analysis and have a good strategy.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 770
Merit: 180

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2023, 09:16:48 PM

I would. I would if I already knew how to trade efficiently without being scared of losing all my funds, since I am assuming I already had my fair share of trading experience.
AI has sure advanced and we see different versions or names from different companies launching their AI tech to soothe a need in any computerized or mechanized or even decentralized systems.
Recently too, I have come to learn of some AI crypto coins that have been launched. Some include, Graph GRT, Injective, Render, Oasis, AGIX.
https://zebpay.com/blog/

Although I cannot ascertain the durability or longevity of such coins, it is just to say that I think that AI trading tools will more than do a good job as trading assistant to better my odds of good profits.

Let me direct your attention to Bitget, which is an advanced trading platform like Binance, but it is more focused on offering advanced trading options for those experienced traders who need AI assistance or other Hi-Tech copy trading features as the topic implies.
On the other hand we find Binance to be a more comprehensive suite of services that includes retail users, professional traders and even institutional clients, which is one reason why more traders use it, hopefully with time, we would see more adoption of AI trading assistant tools developed to ease the customers stress of thinking too much.

https://www.thecryptobreakdown.com/

lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
August 09, 2023, 09:21:14 PM

AI training can actually help us carry out crypto trading activities. Even more so if it is a paid professional AI trading. This will help us much when we want to trade quite effectively. Provided that we really understand how the performance of the AI trading bot is so that we can optimize its performance properly.

However, AI trading is an assist for us. So, this is a tool for us to trade. That means it's completely 100% dependent on this AI. And to be sure, using AI trading does not mean that we will not have the risk of loss, there is still, and this also does not guarantee 100% that they will always help us take profits.

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2023, 11:57:51 PM

If that can actually help us on our trades then why not? We should take all the advantage on what things can make our job easy on trading since it can lessen up our streas if we have AI working tool that we can use. But don't expect that it can generate passive profit since there's nothing like this exist yet but if you want to seek information or to automate it maybe AI is perfect tool for that.

Also don't rely to much on trading bots if you want to grab it since you also need to learn and learning many things about trading is rewarding in long run.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 01:53:33 AM

AI training can actually help us carry out crypto trading activities. Even more so if it is a paid professional AI trading. This will help us much when we want to trade quite effectively. Provided that we really understand how the performance of the AI trading bot is so that we can optimize its performance properly.
Apart from having to recognize the performance of AI Bots, we also need to know what is needed to make AI Bots work well.
Basic knowledge such as technical analysis, and fundamental analysis is needed.

As well as knowing the various tools used to create powerful command prompts that can be integrated with AI.
Many AI developers for trading make trading easier by optimizing the use of existing tools.

However, AI trading is an assist for us. So, this is a tool for us to trade. That means it's completely 100% dependent on this AI. And to be sure, using AI trading does not mean that we will not have the risk of loss, there is still, and this also does not guarantee 100% that they will always help us take profits.
Risk is certainly bound to occur, no one can trade 100% profitably,
AI also has limits and also depends on how it is trained to understand the type and style of trading you use.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 05:25:42 AM

In recent times we’ve seen traders opt for different trading tools and bots to raise their efficiencies and maximise their profits, but are they really effective compared to self-trading? I recently got wind of Aimbot as Bitget announced its listing, seeing it is one of those projects that promises to aid traders achieve improved results I decided to research and learn from the more experienced traders if they’ve researched this project, and their bias on AI trading assisting tools like this one.
Well trading signals have been there already, not sure how trading bots would be different from this but you get the idea anyway that it does some part of the job for ya if not replacing you in doing trades..

Not sure about the trading bot you just mentioned in the post, but surely it has its own logics and algorithm and therefore has its own limitation as well. It could help, but I won't rely too much on bots.

Never.

See AI is just if and else. So I don't think it can help you with trading. Yeah it can help you avoid noise and filter out news for you but not good enough for dependable trading.
Not really just full of what ifs. People think that AI are full of nested if and else. There are still if and else, but usually those are coded for the worst case scenario. It will be a pain in the ass to maintain a software full of if/case statements.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 05:31:50 AM

If that can actually help us on our trades then why not? We should take all the advantage on what things can make our job easy on trading since it can lessen up our streas if we have AI working tool that we can use. But don't expect that it can generate passive profit since there's nothing like this exist yet but if you want to seek information or to automate it maybe AI is perfect tool for that.

Also don't rely to much on trading bots if you want to grab it since you also need to learn and learning many things about trading is rewarding in long run.

It is really indeed an innovation; before, we just used keypad phones for calls and texts, but right now we are using touch screens because it is easier and more efficient. We really need to adopt innovation because we will be left behind. Though you are right, you don't expect that you'll generate more income on it or that you'll get rich and your trades will always be winners; it just makes us more confident in our trades and minimizes losses due to poor decisions.
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 475

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 06:28:59 AM

Increased adoption of crypto has given way to more investors and traders trooping into the space to explore the vast opportunities. While crypto trading may be lucrative, only a few section of traders record significant profit consistently, largely because of the ambiguous nature of analysing charts and keeping tabs on cryptocurrencies.

In recent times we’ve seen traders opt for different trading tools and bots to raise their efficiencies and maximise their profits, but are they really effective compared to self-trading? I recently got wind of Aimbot as Bitget announced its listing, seeing it is one of those projects that promises to aid traders achieve improved results I decided to research and learn from the more experienced traders if they’ve researched this project, and their bias on AI trading assisting tools like this one.

If AI is connected to crypto trading these are the trading bots before actually, because AI has been trending recently the trading bot owners thought to use it and released Ai in short they changed the name of rading bot which did not become popular before.

That's why in this opportunity they are taking advantage because they think that many people believe in AI, this is the only observation that I have noticed and seen and I just don't know if others like me in the crypto space also notice it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 06:03:52 PM

If something that is actually benefiting happens then I will definitely use it, but for that to happen we first need to see something that will profit us both at the same time, otherwise why would people create an AI tool that would make me money? Imagine a world where you create an AI that makes you millions, would you sell that AI? I wouldn't, I would keep it to all myself and maybe there is one that we didn2t even hear about that makes a lot of money to the owner, how would we know.

This is why it's important to realize that AI tool that makes us all profit is a very difficult thing to see. Like I said, I would totally use it if there was one, but that's not an easy thing to handle and would definitely be a hard job.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Dimitri94

Activity: 742
Merit: 157

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 07:22:23 PM

The importance of bots or AI in the field of trading has increased tremendously these days. Moreover, businessmen are also benefiting from the use of AI. Continuously people are getting more trust in AI and they are starting to depend on it. Before creating an AI tool, various factors are taken into consideration to make it suitable for trading.

AI tool is created by combining data analysis, security, application of different strategies, risk appetite etc. for AI trading. People sometimes prefer emotion in trading but there is nothing emotional in AI tool. So, after analyzing from various aspects, people have now found a lot of comfort in AI trading.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 06:43:08 AM

Never.

See AI is just if and else. So I don't think it can help you with trading. Yeah it can help you avoid noise and filter out news for you but not good enough for dependable trading.
AI is in fact way beyond that, if anything AI is used precisely on the problems in which a human would have no idea how to solve on their own, one example of this is how to make a computer recognize a face, how we could do something like that? Faces are different for each person, even twins are not exactly alike and they have some small differences, so how could you code that? You cannot which is why we use AI and we give it millions of faces as data which the AI then uses to create a model of what a face is supposed to be and what is not supposed to be.
mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1022
Merit: 368

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 03:45:31 PM

Until I see a person who has actually made a profit trading using AI assistance, then I would actually believe that this works. There are many influencers online who are being sponsored by trading companies just to say that their AI will make ordinary traders make money, when in actual fact this is incorrect. Anyways, anyone who wants to try it out should use a simulation before live trading.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 06:48:41 PM

Increased adoption of crypto has given way to more investors and traders trooping into the space to explore the vast opportunities. While crypto trading may be lucrative, only a few section of traders record significant profit consistently, largely because of the ambiguous nature of analysing charts and keeping tabs on cryptocurrencies.

Maybe yes, but I would rather learn it by myself. I can use AI in different things but for trading I will make sure that there is no 3rd party involve, I would rather learn on yt, to trade read charts etc. AI has some flaws as well, market is volatile and very uncertain. Ai needs to be updated regularly, all in all I will not use it, better to learn different indicators.
Huppercase

Activity: 756
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 09:19:09 PM

Artificial intelligence are limited in structures to things they can do and the least thing you will want to use it for is trading. Let's bring in some event that happened in 2021 and 2022, if you want to use any AI, they will have all of the past history manipulated into it's inform of algorithm but what is the probability of them reoccurring again. 2018/19 crash was different from 2021 and 2022 and so does the bull run as well. If new bullrun should come, we it will be different from the previous ones and if we are going to see market corrections as usual, they might not come as the previous ones, so be guided.

I wouldn't use AI for trading, I don't think it will profitable because if it were, the founders will never make it public for the traders to use. They are going to form a large empire of market makers and used AI to drain all the money we have in the market, stress your brain a little and profit will be made and stop this dependency of artificial intelligence.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 574
Merit: 514

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2023, 11:55:42 PM

Would you use AI trading assisting tools?

No, I will not, but if there are any AI trading tools that have been texted and proven to do 90% better than humans, then I'd gladly use such AI; otherwise, it will just make one forget about the trading strategy that they are trying to develop. The reason why some traders end up with severe losses in trading is because of how they handle their trading decisions and management of their assets, but although the AI cannot go into a very high-risk trade the way some traders can with their emotions leading them, If it's to decide whether a trade will be successful, even the bot cannot tell.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 01:33:30 AM

The only advantage of an AI to humans is that they don't have emotions. Emotional instability is one of the main reason why a trader lose a lot of money.
The time that you don't have to spend looking at charts and making decisions whether to buy or sell is also an advantage, time is a currency that not many care about until it finally runs out on them, if I'm being honest people underestimate the convenience that some stuff provide, I mean if AI can do a good margin while I'm out there partying or going on a hiking still making money from that AI trading tool, I would consider it a good thing and I would support people using it to make their life convenient and have their own passive income.
I believe that there are still traders who rely their trades to AI but I think it's best only when you want to trade but you don't have time for it. If you're a disciplined person who has patience, you have a huge potential in trading. You need to have a strong mindset in trading to be profitable because your good analysis will be useless without it.
Of course there are those who still do that but that's no reason to exclude those who want to use AI or even disregard them as something beneath those who trade in a traditional way, kind of pathetic that people still think that AI is a devolution to trading when we all know the capabilities it's got and that it will only continue to improve in the future.
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 04:52:21 AM

I think it sounds modern to me unless it is not just some random bot that is going to use stop loss with its logic and drain out all the money from my wallet. Hopefully if it is some High tech shit like AI projecting all the possibilities of trade can make me to use it more.

For example, it should be able to project the possibility of bull or bear trend, it’s accurate Timeline, affecting factors and some high edge levels of responses to the on going trading volume.

If it is able to project those trends then that is something AI. I highly doubt we have anything like that.
famososMuertos
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 2745

LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2023, 06:01:28 PM

Giving an exact answer as to whether a technology in its use is more effective, only depends on a serious and highly reliable study, if it does not exist it is to fall into conjecture.

How they always mention "a vast majority lose money..." ok a vast majority make profits.

Everyone must use these tools and draw their own conclusions, it is as easy as what you mention, growth or access to crypto trading.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2023, 02:58:09 AM

I will use these kinds of tools as long as they will make my life easier but will not eat the opportunity of me learning.
There are some tools these days that will be 100% automated but you don't have any more room to learn especially in trading, I really want to learn trading while using this automation.
Having AI to assist you in trading, will help your decisions and could help reduce risk.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██