Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:25:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It ain't meant to be easy  (Read 2070 times)
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 588
Merit: 409

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 09:45:08 PM

If your first encounter with crypto was a scam altcoin, it doesn't mean you should wash your hand off of crypto. If you're still interested in it, learn from that bad situation and gain more experience from it.

Many have acquired wealth with some of these altcoins while some have totally been discouraged by them and left cryptocurrency entirely all because they have been once disappointed, i wouldn't blame the crypto projects but the investors themselves because if they had known the risk ad required information needed on those coins they wouldn't have invested on them, the worst mistake a newbie can do is to begin his career in cryptocurrency with altcoins.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 10:46:32 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

It sure isn't easy living, mostly now when the economy, unemployment, disease breakout, tech advancement and A.i to ease burdens and jobs related stress has been developed.
 Even during the times where major civilizations relied on agriculture/farming or other conservative survival practices and means of trading which required little knowledge, it wasn't easy then, so why should it be now?

Even with the introduction of A.I trading tools to ease traders burden of trading, one still needs to keep a watchful eye out for the patterns.
We should take advantage of the moment, of our strenght, of our environment everyday inorder to make this easy enough.
Day to day living is really that always a challenge on which there's no way that you could really be able to live up life to be convenient as possible unless if you are born with a rich family then these issues or problems cant really be experienced by you but for most people who are living on middle to low class then they are basically the ones who do really experience out and struggles and this is what reality we are facing on
and its never been that easy in the first place. So what would be the solution or temporary ways for you to be able to survive? Just go with the flow and act or adjust accordingly because if you are that someone who are really that trying out to survive then it is really just that normal on having this kind of approach on things because if you wont really be making out such adjustment then you would definitely struggle.

This is the reality of living on which to those rich people are the ones who do live a life on most convenient way and the ones who would suffer are the ones who arent that financially capable or to those people
who do have limited resources and limited kind of benefits and even with that limited knowledge. For trading then it could give out that kind of probability for you to take advantage but this isnt something a
skill that you could really be able to acquire or get which its just normal that you would really be that having the challenge or something like this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 10:48:09 PM

The same thing applies to every aspect of life. A degree, career, or anything at all.

If your first encounter with crypto was a scam altcoin, it doesn't mean you should wash your hand off of crypto. If you're still interested in it, learn from that bad situation and gain more experience from it.
What really would it have been should the world come with the a particular ease to having things done, that would make things a lot uninteresting.

Now, it would be awful to giving up on everything because you failed with your first, second or third encounter. In fact, your more bound to fail om a first trier because, your a novice at whatever you would be trying for a first time and lack of experience is always going to play its tricks on you and should you manage to get your first triers right, you still wouldn't be having an optimum result at it. It's always going yo be a near or distance result from what would have been the best or would be considered better.

In all that, you get to try again as, trying something entirely new poses the most risk of all.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3003

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 11:08:52 PM

Just an FYI, don't be fooled by the "Legendary" ranking around here. I remember when I was new I thought that it meant something, until I saw a good majority of them open their mouths and say stupid shit constantly.  Many are still bought accounts, or people who ranked up easily under the new system.  To your point of working hard in life, you're right, the same applies now to becoming legendary as you really have to earn it these days. 

Anyways, keep grinding everyone.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 01:42:08 AM

Commitment to a specific goal is what makes you reach this goal. If you do not commit to the goal, even easy things will turn into hell. Some jobs do not require a lot of effort, but the loss of desire is what makes it difficult. If you consider this forum as a job, sometimes creating 25 posts per week is boring compared to spending Hours in the Twitter app.
it can be applied to every job whenever I feel bored will be difficult, even if it is an hour a week.
Commitment depends on the motivation though, imagine saying that to someone who had to mourn the loss of a loved, I'm pretty sure any sane minded person here will not be able to operate at their 100% at that day if something devastating happens. Also, don't rely too much on desire or motivation if you want to do something, as you've said already, you lose it from time to time, what many people need to learn is to have discipline because even if you don't have a motivation to do something that day, you can still function because something in you feels incomplete because you've tricked your mind into a habit due to your discipline.

Just an FYI, don't be fooled by the "Legendary" ranking around here. I remember when I was new I thought that it meant something, until I saw a good majority of them open their mouths and say stupid shit constantly.  Many are still bought accounts, or people who ranked up easily under the new system.  To your point of working hard in life, you're right, the same applies now to becoming legendary as you really have to earn it these days. 

Anyways, keep grinding everyone.
Imagine if a rank lower than Legendary said what you said, I'm sure that it will prick up some ears but I do agree with you rank don't matter, it's what they say and what their opinion about something that matters most for this kind of stuff. With the merit system, I think it's helpful that this has this system because in a way, it filters out spammers from those that really post something of quality although it's still abused or misappropriated by some.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 09:36:48 AM

Surviving in the world we face today is simply not easy to survive. If we do not act we will soon die of hunger. Everything today requires hard work and effort if we want to get something. Now as you said about the legendary rank that others have here it was not acquired quickly or overnight.

That is a heavy and bloody challenge to achieve. It takes deep dedication and long patience to achieve that. It's the same with having Bitcoin, you still need to work hard to have it. Just don't give up and keep going and be strong for what we want to achieve in life.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 05:44:21 PM

It is not easy to form a consistent attitude in pursuing what you want because there is a level of boredom when you don't get it. Conversely, excessive expectations can cause a person to experience a level of saturation and eventually have to stop. Doing something is not easy and we need to see a way to achieve it and most importantly don't think too much about big targets and do it in a relaxed manner by continuing to gain knowledge, slowly we will arrive at the target we want.
Actually the problem of consistency and building this habit is something I've just been trying to do lately. After reading several topics in this forum, I slowly started implementing the system in my life. For example: setting realistic and clear goals, both in this forum and when trading. For example, where I often buy bitcoin with the DCA strategy. Even though it's still not consistent, it's good to try a little while observing what needs to be improved in the future, such as building habits or eliminating negative habits.

Everyone's abilities are certainly different, but everyone can achieve their desires in their own way. Get to know your own abilities, continue to increase knowledge by reading and stay optimistic by maintaining consistency, that's how we will draw conclusions about what we want to pursue.
Agree with the “all or nothing” Mindset point. I used to feel that if there were circumstances that prevented the habit from being carried out, it would be better for me to just leave it, but now I am starting to try to maintain the habit, although not as much as usual. I once imagined that I would do the posting, to the point where I didn't see the end (all the stress, it happened over and over again), but the accumulation of everything we do will pay off later in this forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Wakate

Activity: 980
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 09:11:22 PM

Many have acquired wealth with some of these altcoins while some have totally been discouraged by them and left cryptocurrency entirely all because they have been once disappointed, i wouldn't blame the crypto projects but the investors themselves because if they had known the risk ad required information needed on those coins they wouldn't have invested on them, the worst mistake a newbie can do is to begin his career in cryptocurrency with altcoins.
the mistake that people are making in the Crypto world is as a result of nit getting enough information about the market already. Cryptocurrency is very sensitive because it involves finance which is one thing that makes it so risky because any wrong decision can lead to lose if fund.

Cryptocurrency has both the hard part and soft part and any wrong mistake can cause total lose of fund. Many newbies are falling into the wrong projects because of lack of genuine information. It is very important as investors and traders to ensure that we make scrupulous research that can help us in making the wrong decisions.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
uneng

Activity: 2030
Merit: 777

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 09:42:32 PM

Everything meaningful in life you want to achieve will demand effort, skills and knowledge from you. Just like OP said, it applies to every aspects of our personal life. Even inside a relationship with another person, those items are needed in order to make it succeed.

And I guess when things are too easy, and there isn't any challenges involved, the conquests don't have a tasty flavour. It's not rewarding, so we, human beings, tend to seek for the difficult tasks and challenges in our daily life, because they are the ones which will really make us feel proud of ourselves and of what we have done.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 574
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2023, 11:07:56 PM

They say life is not a bed of roses, nor is it a bed of serrated objects; rather, life is a mixture of both good times and challenging times. Just that some people were born with a golden spoon, and also that some people are in a country where everything is made available and possible for them through the government. Basically, some people also get favoured through their journey in every aspect of their lives. Like you mentioned in terms of merit, some members can get favour from a merit source and receive it more quickly than others. The same applies to business; one can just go into business and, for the first year, make more profit than some people who have been in the same business for years. Some people too can just go into crypto for the first time, and they are already lucky with the few Altcoins they choose. In the case of others, it's usually the opposite because they don't get such favour, but the fact is that one should keep moving forward with positive thoughts in their mind.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 11:52:45 PM

the mistake that people are making in the Crypto world is as a result of nit getting enough information about the market already. Cryptocurrency is very sensitive because it involves finance which is one thing that makes it so risky because any wrong decision can lead to lose if fund.

Cryptocurrency has both the hard part and soft part and any wrong mistake can cause total lose of fund. Many newbies are falling into the wrong projects because of lack of genuine information. It is very important as investors and traders to ensure that we make scrupulous research that can help us in making the wrong decisions.
Not exactly; the issue with a large group of people entering the cryptocurrency scene is that they think it's a get-rich-quick scheme. This statement is certainly not true; cryptocurrencies are not a panacea that yields x500 gains on a daily basis. Yes, some people got rich because they had Bitcoin stored and forgotten since 2012; some others benefited from pump and dump coins, but there are also plenty of others that lost a ton of money. Cryptocurrencies are now becoming a trend, just like the stock market. A few decades ago, people also thought they could become wealthy quickly.

As the thread suggests, life isn't that simple, and not everything goes according to plan. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure the majority of us wouldn't make the same choices if we had the opportunity to alter the past, and I'm not only talking about Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies here, but also important life choices such as studies, residence, occupation, and so on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 08:05:13 AM

If you previously made an investment in Bitcoin and you lost, it doesn't mean you should give up on Bitcoin; learn from it and re-evaluate your decision.

So don't think Bitcoin and Bitcointalk are any different from life.
You may look at a forum member with legendary rank and you want to achieve that, it's good that that motivates you, but you have to know that they didn't just achieve that overnight. They learned, grew, improved themselves, and improved others to get to that level.
Whatever you want, work hard and smart for it because it won't be handed to you on a platter.

Unfortunately, you are absolutely right, the easy days of Bitcoins are over and we can't rely on them coming back. It's been a long time since the price for 1 BTC was below 1,000 USD and I don't think we are ever going to see it again. As with most things in life we need to focus on the long run now and not look for the easy short way. Bitcoins became so main stream over the last 3 years that it's just not likely anymore to make large price jumps in a short period of time. There are so many different investors from all over the world that are trading regularly their coins, seeing a price movement of a few hundred % in a few weeks is not realistic. Investors who are looking for such kind of returns need to go into the Alt coin market, but here the risk is much greater, there is no guarantee to make a profit. Having a long term goal is the best approach to life, it doesn’t matter if it’s reaching legendary rank on the forum, or building a profitable crypto portfolio. All those things require dedication and time. We need to manage our expectations accordingly, otherwise we might feel bad if we don’t achieve such high returns in a short period of time.
Fuso.hp

Activity: 448
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 09:01:19 AM

We don't do things as easily as we think and our goals are not always the same. When I was playing good cricket and football in my childhood, my dream was to become a good player but with the change of time, my dream changed, there was a time when my dream changed, I thought I would be a good engineer, when I grew up, my dream changed again and then again. It seems like doing business means from childhood till now we have grown up only to dream and every step of dreaming our dreams have changed. There comes a stage in life where a right decision is definitely needed for life and when a right decision is made then it takes a lot of effort to move life to that stage. To move forward with a certain goal requires a lot of hard work and waiting and long practice but we can reach our goal. The path to reach the goal is always bumpy and only those who walk the bumpy path to reach the end can achieve success in life.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
CageMabok

Activity: 966
Merit: 798

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 09:58:47 AM

This kind of mistake is the fault of each of them who basically might be too lazy to do research so they immediately choose an altcoin for the reason that there are more attractive profit offers. In addition, investors who quit and leave the crypto space for good as a result of their disappointment after suffering losses are investors who have no guts and do not want to see their own mistakes when making an investment.

And conversely, investors who are still surviving in the crypto space while still correcting their mistakes and continuing to invest in better crypto assets are investors who have great courage and very strong courage because they certainly have seen where they made mistakes and continue to understand the risks so they don't again experiencing a second disappointment in their future investment assets. So all these mistakes absolutely come from each of them.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 10:13:12 AM

if it's easy then everyone can do that. people paid because they can do that some people can't do. a doctor paid because they can cure people, technicians also the same. there are many ability that owned by certain people and that ability take them to the certain level in economic and society life. but in my opinion, there is something wrong with merit system in this forum, i think it is not goes well, maybe if it replaced by like button will much better just like facebook, instagram, and tiktok.

ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 10:22:39 AM

Actually the problem of consistency and building this habit is something I've just been trying to do lately. After reading several topics in this forum, I slowly started implementing the system in my life. For example: setting realistic and clear goals, both in this forum and when trading. For example, where I often buy bitcoin with the DCA strategy. Even though it's still not consistent, it's good to try a little while observing what needs to be improved in the future, such as building habits or eliminating negative habits.
Thus you have reached the stage of ability to see something more positive. The forums have taught us a lot especially about consistency around cryptocurrencies and especially in bitcoin and there are many ways we can go about accumulating bitcoins slowly and regularly. One of them is by using the DCA method or trying to learn how to trade properly, so that at some point we will achieve success in investing. Building habits and eliminating negative things is an effort to make us more advanced in thinking and this is where consistency is needed for us to survive.

Agree with the “all or nothing” Mindset point. I used to feel that if there were circumstances that prevented the habit from being carried out, it would be better for me to just leave it, but now I am starting to try to maintain the habit, although not as much as usual. I once imagined that I would do the posting, to the point where I didn't see the end (all the stress, it happened over and over again), but the accumulation of everything we do will pay off later in this forum.
Don't always think about results, but occasionally we need to make a study of why the process we are going through has not achieved satisfactory results. Sometimes what we hope for doesn't necessarily work out as it should and there may be a process that we go through, so the results we want are not achieved as we expect. The mindset will direct you and anyone else to achieve success because if we think positively, the results will also be positive, as long as we don't neglect the process.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Inwestour

Activity: 994
Merit: 947

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 11:23:58 AM

They say life is not a bed of roses, nor is it a bed of serrated objects; rather, life is a mixture of both good times and challenging times. Just that some people were born with a golden spoon, and also that some people are in a country where everything is made available and possible for them through the government. Basically, some people also get favoured through their journey in every aspect of their lives. Like you mentioned in terms of merit, some members can get favour from a merit source and receive it more quickly than others. The same applies to business; one can just go into business and, for the first year, make more profit than some people who have been in the same business for years. Some people too can just go into crypto for the first time, and they are already lucky with the few Altcoins they choose. In the case of others, it's usually the opposite because they don't get such favour, but the fact is that one should keep moving forward with positive thoughts in their mind.

Yes, there will always be a few lucky ones who can get somewhere better than everyone else, but it is more important for us to find some kind of algorithm that could be accessible and understandable to everyone and could also bring good results for everyone. I'm not sure that even bitcoin can be such a tool, because as it turns out, not everyone can buy it at the right time and sell it in a bull market.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 03:24:25 PM

Yes, there will always be a few lucky ones who can get somewhere better than everyone else, but it is more important for us to find some kind of algorithm that could be accessible and understandable to everyone and could also bring good results for everyone. I'm not sure that even bitcoin can be such a tool, because as it turns out, not everyone can buy it at the right time and sell it in a bull market.
besides luck, those who have knowledge will certainly be able to plan success in investing. and on the other hand, of course there are people who suffer from their negligence, even though actually investing in bitcoin is still wide open for profit, because from time to time the development of bitcoin in terms of adoption is always growing, and many investors are starting to look at bitcoin as an asset with satisfying returns.

Qiubell5

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 02:34:05 AM

I agree OP. Life is not easy, it takes struggle and sacrifice to be successful. Failing is commonplace in life. But it is from failure that everyone learns, failure makes a person to rise again and correct mistakes. And I'm sure every effort will definitely bear fruit.
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1957

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 06:00:28 AM

I think the new "snow flake" generation where everyone get a medal for participation.... think that life is fair and it must be easy. The moment when they leave school.. they soon realize that you have to fight for everything in life and every day is a survival.

You do not get anything for free in life and the most rewarding things you do get.. are the ones that you fought for the hardest. I have fought for every single penny that I have made in my life and the time and blood ..sweat and tears was all part of the fun to get it.  Wink

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀