Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:44:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that you will be hold till next Bull Run  (Read 1715 times)
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2023, 02:41:48 PM

Although current crypto market situation is very disappointing. Investors also showing less interested investing in new coins even most of new coins are also shitcoins. Altcoins crypto market pumped a little, a month ago but still no impressive movement is found. Wel  During this situation, what are you thinking and how you preparing for next bull run?  Which Altcoins you are planning to be hold untill next bull run?

I think it is no brainer to hold BNB, I think they are the next one to explode on the next crypto bull run.  Along with BNB there is no harm in holding Matic, ADA, ETH (though I am not a fan of ETH but they have established their worth and has huge community that if triggered can make the price of ETH skyrocket.), and less popular like UTK.  Some meme coins like shiba inu, and Dogecoin.  I stay away from NFT projects so no NFT coins.

i agree not hold BNB cause we not sure they plan. They just grab some token and make as owning after abadoned. what real project they got is nothing except exchanger. ADA is good i think i hold ADA too but they not become high anymore did possible they got new ath?

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 11:21:44 PM

Have some amount of ADA, ID, SEI, BNB. Thinking to hold till bull run.
ADA is a good project but I think the hype might not be there like it used to be before the bull market lost it track. If the team bring out new interesting update to the community then the coin will start trenin6again like it used to be. We are still eait for the bull to come so that it can reach $1 at least to enrich the holders. BNB, SEI are all good projects that we can buy now and hold for now and await the bull that is coming to our doorstep based on different speculationa. If we can hold as long as we want to make profits from the market then that will surely come.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Altcoiner007

Activity: 186
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 10:51:11 AM

Although current crypto market situation is very disappointing. Investors also showing less interested investing in new coins even most of new coins are also shitcoins. Altcoins crypto market pumped a little, a month ago but still no impressive movement is found. Wel  During this situation, what are you thinking and how you preparing for next bull run?  Which Altcoins you are planning to be hold untill next bull run?

I've been trying to scout out varieties for my holding, but my presupposition got drawn to utility tokens, tokens with real-life use case mean, tokens that are maybe used to access a product or service. tokens used to incentivize users to use a platform or reward users for their participation in the platform. I recently considered trading exchanges tokens as a good and successful use case in the Crypto space so far.

Exchange tokens provide incentives for users to use the exchange, and they are also used to reward users for their loyalty. They are often used to fund development and marketing efforts, as well as to provide liquidity to the exchange. The performance of these tokens nevertheless have significant impact on the success of the exchange and how investors perceive the exchange. As such, exchanges operators will monitor the performance of their tokens and take steps to ensure that they remain attractive to users.

Now, I have been researching and trying to analyze on which exchange token is worth holding long term among other tokens with good utility then I stumbled on an heartaching analysis by a platform called TokenInsight that claims the Majority of Exchange Tokens Are Not As Profitable As $BTC except for  $MX and $BGB. According to these report's analysis of a number of exchanges token performance, $MX and $BGB are reported to have largest price gains since the beginning of the year, up 234% and 134%, respectively. Others didn't perform so well in terms of price gain since this January. Now I am again putting my eyes like an hawk to see which to pick.
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 11:13:02 AM

I see a lot of potential cryptocurrencies at these times to be honest. And one more thing, I don't believe what is happening in the market right now in the crypto field is disappointing. Maybe for those who don't know much about crypto, this might be disappointing, but for people like me, it's not even an opportunity to buy cheap altcoins. And maybe others can agree with me on this.

So it is very true that those who have extra money or those in the middle class are the winners here because their future savings are sure to be secured. Those who invest in Bitcoin or cryptocurrency are sure of that as long as their crypto is right and bought.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Altcoiner007

Activity: 186
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 11:30:50 AM

I see a lot of potential cryptocurrencies at these times to be honest. And one more thing, I don't believe what is happening in the market right now in the crypto field is disappointing. Maybe for those who don't know much about crypto, this might be disappointing, but for people like me, it's not even an opportunity to buy cheap altcoins. And maybe others can agree with me on this.

So it is very true that those who have extra money or those in the middle class are the winners here because their future savings are sure to be secured. Those who invest in Bitcoin or cryptocurrency are sure of that as long as their crypto is right and bought.

Most of the disappointment comes if the backend intention for buying a particular coin was for short term gains. And so if the token bought doesn't perform as expected, disappointing feels set in. But if one bought for long term holding and have steady income flow, if the market goes dip, they cease the opportunity to buy more.
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 26, 2023, 07:02:30 PM

You can see today the price of btc dropped even i have already bought it lot of. I am not thinking to buy more coin in the future bull market. Although if i will received good profits from btc after coming days then i will buy some coin for bull market action. This time really good for making profits from bitcoin so i can't loss this opportunity.
Magic-Money

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 11:29:08 AM

The preparation for next Bull Run market is now, base on the current market condition is good to buy and hold for next Bull Run, which is Matic, Tron, Ripple, ADA, TWT Coin and so many other alt-coins including Bitcoin are good to buy, while waiting for next Bull Run market that is coming soon.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 12:32:15 PM

Perhaps, investing is just like preparing for the future, not for tomorrow. Disappointments are just for those who certainly don't have any idea what the volatility looks like. Like in the current situation of the market today, panic and worries are at the heart of many individuals but those experienced investors know better and even think that there is a great opportunity when the market is in the correction. While some are selling off their coins, whales are also buying their coins, and in the end, whales are still the winners of the game.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 01:39:56 PM

since L2s token are really hot lately and airdrop token would definitely make their best next bull run (hopefully lol) , I will hold my airdrop this token until next run up

Op - Optimism
Arb - Arbitrum

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 09:34:01 PM

Although current crypto market situation is very disappointing. Investors also showing less interested investing in new coins even most of new coins are also shitcoins. Altcoins crypto market pumped a little, a month ago but still no impressive movement is found. Wel  During this situation, what are you thinking and how you preparing for next bull run?  Which Altcoins you are planning to be hold untill next bull run?
ETH, XRP and LTC these are the altcoins that I have right now and I'm willing to hold them until the next bull run.
I also have other altcoins but majority of my funds are with the top coins. DCA is my strategy right now because I know the market is unstable and there's still a possibility of a dump but since I play long, DCA is ideal for me. If you are planning to invest on a new project, make sure its a good one and can compete long term with other projects.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Joseph-P

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2023, 09:49:18 AM

Somehow, I feel like one memecoin rise is what will kick off the next bull mrkt this time. For this reason, I'm on the lookout for only memes and shitcoins. Although I do have my eyes on Matic and Solana, they'll def do really well too
Kaliandra

Activity: 347
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 01, 2023, 10:26:56 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2023, 10:41:34 AM by Kaliandra

indeed investing in altcoins is something that is very risky, even though it is risky I still want to invest in altcoins but I am also ready to take risks.

Of course, there are a lot of altcoins that I have saved up to now, and the one I have kept the most is ethereum and I plan to sell it during the bull run later, but right now I am still buying altcoins starting from meme coins and so on, and currently I am collect ethereum and also collect meme coin that is pepe coin.

and i hope during bull market i make big profit.
Mr. Magkaisa

Activity: 756
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2023, 11:42:58 AM

-  As much as possible, apart from Bitcoin, the matic, Bnb, Ada, Sol, Shibdao, and Shib, and even Pepe Coin, I will hold it because, according to my observation, it follows the steps of Bitcoin's movement. Its volume cannot be said to be small because it is still large, although it has decreased compared to before.

Actually, there is something else I want to buy that I didn't put in this post because I don't have enough money to buy the ones I want to hold before the bull run comes, but I hope I can buy those. Those are my priorities right now to have, at least little by little, as long as the important thing is to have those holdings, even if it's only a small amount.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 01, 2023, 01:32:39 PM

-  As much as possible, apart from Bitcoin, the matic, Bnb, Ada, Sol, Shibdao, and Shib, and even Pepe Coin, I will hold it because, according to my observation, it follows the steps of Bitcoin's movement. Its volume cannot be said to be small because it is still large, although it has decreased compared to before.

I was surprised to see Pepe coins in your list of coins to hold. Well, for me, I don't do that because for several years that I've been here in the crypto space, I'd never see any meme coins rallied out during Bull season. It was too risky to do it mate but of course, it was your view and project insights which literally we all have different likes and criteria. Well, I won't say it was not good but must be careful about this project because it was only a few projects that rise after their hype as most of them dump.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2023, 06:55:11 PM

indeed investing in altcoins is something that is very risky, even though it is risky I still want to invest in altcoins but I am also ready to take risks.

Of course, there are a lot of altcoins that I have saved up to now, and the one I have kept the most is ethereum and I plan to sell it during the bull run later, but right now I am still buying altcoins starting from meme coins and so on, and currently I am collect ethereum and also collect meme coin that is pepe coin.

Remember the risks that will arise if you choose the wrong coin and end up with a lot of losses. Why not just choose the top altcoin to be an asset to hold when the bull run comes. it's more guaranteed than uncertain memecoin and more likely to end in a rugpull. Hoping for big profits is everyone's dream, but you need to be careful, if you make a mistake you won't get your money back.
mich
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1032

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 03, 2023, 05:55:09 AM

Altcoins I am holding for next 'bull run' are Etherum, Cardano, Doge, and XRP. These are the alts I have in most of my portfolio.

There are some other alts I also hodl but I can sell them at any time now. It will be ok for me to have loss of profits if I sell for Bitcoin or Ethereum, they are really under priced right now. 

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
red4slash

Activity: 1302
Merit: 429

View Profile
September 03, 2023, 11:49:28 AM

Remember the risks that will arise if you choose the wrong coin and end up with a lot of losses. Why not just choose the top altcoin to be an asset to hold when the bull run comes. it's more guaranteed than uncertain memecoin and more likely to end in a rugpull. Hoping for big profits is everyone's dream, but you need to be careful, if you make a mistake you won't get your money back.
Now I only have a small portion of altcoins like ETH, and for now I'm not thinking of going further into altcoins because I'm focusing on bitcoin. Maybe some time in the future I will think about entering more into altcoins and looking for opportunities there.
I don't even think about investing in memecoin or shitcoin at all, because the risk I take will be much greater there. I think why do we take big risks when I see better opportunities in other coins, especially bitcoin.
But it doesn't matter as long as we can bear all the risks if we go to memecoin, but I hope we do it not because we see other people also going there, but rather it is the result of analysis which then makes us sure to take a big risk.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2023, 11:57:22 AM

My choice of alt for long term holding is Solana. It has got all the reason to be the next big thing in the coming bull run. It's a direct and better competition to Ethereum network. It's faster and cheaper than most of it's alternatives.
Another coin I've believe would fare well on bull is BNB, it is certain to double within a few days of start of a bull run. Binance has the largest share of daily transactions.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
demonica

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 03, 2023, 01:36:39 PM

how you preparing for next bull run?  Which Altcoins you are planning to be hold untill next bull run?
It's pretty simple I'm just saving bitcoin where I use a small portion of my salary to buy little by little. I always allot more portions to bitcoin compared to altcoins, and I can say that 50% to 60% of my portfolio is bitcoin. When it comes to altcoins I think I'm gonna fill my portfolio with layer 1 and layer 2 projects since most of them have great potential and they might even bring me more profit for the next bull run.

Honestly, I'm planning to hold meme coins for a while to make profit. I believe they increase because of the hype
I don't think this is a good idea and it will only depend on what memecoin project you plan on holding since most of the time, they will end up being a rug project. For me, holding random memecoins and shitcoins will only result in huge losses but in other cases, some of them might become a gem that can give more profit than holding good altcoins.
Issa56

Activity: 1386
Merit: 911

View Profile
September 03, 2023, 02:59:31 PM

Although current crypto market situation is very disappointing. Investors also showing less interested investing in new coins even most of new coins are also shitcoins.
How will you expect investors to be interested in altcoins when they know most of them are shitcoins? So why won't they stay away from new projects? I don't even believe in any new projects. If you are planning to invest in a coin, then invest in bitcoin. Some people that like taking unnecessary risks can invest in altcoins that have been in the crypto space for a long time. Don't invest in new projects. Some new projects are always looking very real, but at the end they will end up being shitcoin.

Altcoins crypto market pumped a little, a month ago but still no impressive movement is found. Wel  During this situation, what are you thinking and how you preparing for next bull run?  Which Altcoins you are planning to be hold untill next bull run?
I do discourage people from investing in altcoins, but if you are planning to make an investment, make sure a higher percentage of your investment is in bitcoin and a small amount can be left in altcoins, so if anything happens to the altcoin investment, it's not really going to affect you. No altcoin investment should be trusted, but if you can hold your bitcoin, then you will later be in profit.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███