Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:59:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that you will be hold till next Bull Run  (Read 1716 times)
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 25, 2023, 05:01:28 AM

Solely for Ethereum ?aren't you planning in adding other coins ? it is good that you will trust Ethereum because it is one of the safest currency but we also Knew that there is another word about "never Put all Eggs in one basket"

Next bullrun is near to come , so be ready buying every coins that you believe will set you to become another rich person from crypto market.

As you mention, never put all your eggs in one basket and you will have a greater profit when investing in less popular (or smaller altcoins). On the other hand, investing in ETH is a much safer bet so it all depends on how much risk you want to take.
Absolutely , there are thousands of cryptocurrencies in existence and there are Hundreds in TOP rank that we can choose so why need to invest in single coin , also there is Bitcoin that is more safer and better so make it as our priority.

I may want to advise buying Ethereum also because that is what major altcoin means to me , and of course Binance though some news it was risky but for long term , I think I am good in this one.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 08:08:01 AM

As you mention, never put all your eggs in one basket and you will have a greater profit when investing in less popular (or smaller altcoins). On the other hand, investing in ETH is a much safer bet so it all depends on how much risk you want to take.
Absolutely , there are thousands of cryptocurrencies in existence and there are Hundreds in TOP rank that we can choose so why need to invest in single coin , also there is Bitcoin that is more safer and better so make it as our priority.

I may want to advise buying Ethereum also because that is what major altcoin means to me , and of course Binance though some news it was risky but for long term , I think I am good in this one.
I believe altcoins are not to be held for very long, it's okay as long as you are just holding them until the bull run and then selling them instead of keeping a hold on them thinking that they will become more valuable in the next bull run because that is foolish. Even the most trusted altcoins can face problems on the way to the next bull run, and one can also buy more if they sell them at their best price and then the market drops which always happens after the bull run.

So, the only cryptocurrency that deserves to be held for the long term is Bitcoin, in my opinion, and altcoins are good only for short-term trading where one can get a few percentages in profit and then sell them so that they don't risk losing their investment in case something goes wrong with the projects.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 08:39:24 AM

I have chosen ARB and OP, and I have invested heavily in these two projects.
Well ARBITRUM use to be one of my Favorite coin back in 2021 because I was expecting this
to be one of the most growing coin in Bull market but I failed https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/arbitrum/ the chart seemingly
not showing any good any time very soon but its your money so it is up to you.

And about OP? if you are referring to Optimisim https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/optimism-ethereum/
Not sure if there are any best  waiting for you , at least not in the  next coming month but let us see this happening in 3rd quarter next year.
Update us to what happened mate.

Wanted also to Add mine like XRP (ripple) because this has been steadying even after winning the case
from US SEC so I believe that in the next Bull run  there are something better coming to this one.

onecall123

Activity: 2072
Merit: 323

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 02:58:48 PM

I believe altcoins are not to be held for very long, it's okay as long as you are just holding them until the bull run and then selling them instead of keeping a hold on them thinking that they will become more valuable in the next bull run because that is foolish. Even the most trusted altcoins can face problems on the way to the next bull run, and one can also buy more if they sell them at their best price and then the market drops which always happens after the bull run.

So, the only cryptocurrency that deserves to be held for the long term is Bitcoin, in my opinion, and altcoins are good only for short-term trading where one can get a few percentages in profit and then sell them so that they don't risk losing their investment in case something goes wrong with the projects.
A good portion of your portfolio should be invested in BTC. During a bear market, consider using that time to buy more BTC. However, it's also important to hold some altcoins. What I recommend is to focus primarily on high-quality altcoins that have the potential to significantly increase your portfolio. But remember, it's crucial to take profits along the way to avoid the risk of losing your investment.

Right now, we're in the pre-halving year, and BTC dominance is on the rise. Apart from holding BTC, this period offers an excellent opportunity to invest in altcoins. When BTC dominance eventually reverses, altcoins can make investors millionaires, as they often do.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 07:22:43 AM

There were millions actually and over 8k are only left that are still active. Not all are the same. Maybe some are lacking in budget so they can only afford to invest in one coin. Another advantage of it is you will have less stress on managing it. Binance was involved in a SEC issue, and that causes others to doubt about it.

But, just ignore the noise and follow what your heart says. If you believe that Binance will pass all of their troubles and remains to be the top crypto company then go on. Let them regret when that time comes. I wouldn't mind adding that coin as well, then of course ETH because it was like a BTC but only in the altcoin section.

btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

View Profile
November 08, 2023, 11:56:39 AM

Although current crypto market situation is very disappointing. Investors also showing less interested investing in new coins even most of new coins are also shitcoins. Altcoins crypto market pumped a little, a month ago but still no impressive movement is found. Wel  During this situation, what are you thinking and how you preparing for next bull run?  Which Altcoins you are planning to be hold untill next bull run?
Have this list for almost a year now and will be happy waiting till it happens .

ETHEREUM - 12 % of my folio

LITECOIN   - 8 % in this one

BINANCE   - 6 % is the last

and the rest remains In bitcoin in which I truly love but needs to diversify at least for some altcoins that had a good positioning .

maybe till next year or the next I will be keeping those coins .

andyou1234

Activity: 977
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 05:51:17 PM

Currently there are lots of altcoins that are worth saving until the next bull run, I myself really want to add some altcoins to invest but due to cost constraints I choose not to add altcoins to my portfolio, for now I hold BTC, Binance, Ethereum , matic, xrp, ADA, and lite coin, even though the amount of each altcoin is not too much, currently I still hold these coins, hopefully it can be an investment that can provide profits in the future.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 10:30:06 AM

Although current crypto market situation is very disappointing. Investors also showing less interested investing in new coins even most of new coins are also shitcoins. Altcoins crypto market pumped a little, a month ago but still no impressive movement is found. Wel  During this situation, what are you thinking and how you preparing for next bull run?  Which Altcoins you are planning to be hold untill next bull run?

I'm keeping Solana for the next bullrun, I'm sure Solana can reach a new ath when the bullrun occurs, the case that happened to FTX has been passed and Solana is still standing today.
I think people's confidence in Solana is starting to revive.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 11:02:50 PM

My recommendation is ETH, you can further investigate Sol and Ton, the current price is too cheap so their growth potential as well as their development opportunities are huge in the future. I think this is a good time to get organized, create a plan and take the opportunity to buy and hold until the next bull run.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 07:29:56 AM

Solely for Ethereum ?aren't you planning in adding other coins ? it is good that you will trust Ethereum because it is one of the safest currency but we also Knew that there is another word about "never Put all Eggs in one basket"

Next bullrun is near to come , so be ready buying every coins that you believe will set you to become another rich person from crypto market.

but that is also the problem to how finding a less popular project but has a potential for growth in the net coming years , or what I say in the next halving that will come in April next year , so lets all accept to be ready and prepared .
or else failing will be in our part because of not choosing the correct coin.
Ethereum is one of my most favorite and of course the next higher coin in my folio next to bitcoin.
Regardless of the market trend, i personally only operate with a few altcoins, the main ones in which i invest are eth, bnb, matic and cardano
be aware of potential loss in Binance coin , they are facing some bad problem in the soonest time.
be ready to what happened in XRP and now for BNB .

Samurai trieng

Activity: 1043
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 05:55:35 PM

Even though the bull run is not certain when it will happen, currently I still have several altcoins that are in the top 10 crypto markets, including ethereum, binance, polygon, lite coin, and cardano, I personally am very confident that these altcoins have potential and great prospects to be able to provide big profits in the future, apart from that I want to buy meme coins like DOGE and SHIT but I want to wait for the right time,

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 07:36:04 PM

I only hold 30% of altcoins out of 70% because 70% of my portfolio is in Bitcoin and 30% is altcoins, namely ETH and SOLANA. In my personal analysis, these are the two altcoins that I will maintain and buy in installments for the next bullrun and my speculation is 2 altcoins it will give me a 5x profit in the upcoming null run this is not a financial promotion do your own research

Mehedi72

Activity: 739
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2023, 12:46:42 PM

Quote from: tygeade
Quote from: Mehedi72
Snip
However, if you are not careful about it, then you are going to pick something that will end up with a lot of trouble and should be something you should be keeping to yourself if you could. I mean not like anyone will force you to keep it to yourself, you are free to write any token you want here.
Exactly and this is why we need to be careful and analysis deep before picking altcoins. It is true that, we'll see most of altcoins will pump when bull run is underway even including shitcoins! Altcoins holding coins with no potentiality, can increase risk. That's why need to pick up man inly those, which are unfortunately down due to effect of bear run but have potentiality to pump in perfect time. Besides i might be good to pick up some top potential altcoins rather than adding lots of altcoins in portfolio

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 11:58:13 PM

Exactly and this is why we need to be careful and analysis deep before picking altcoins. It is true that, we'll see most of altcoins will pump when bull run is underway even including shitcoins! Altcoins holding coins with no potentiality, can increase risk. That's why need to pick up man inly those, which are unfortunately down due to effect of bear run but have potentiality to pump in perfect time.
There is that much risk with those altcoins that we think have the potential but in reality, they don't have it. Picking them based on your research is dependent on how you will take all of those research that you've done. It's not just all about the profit that you'll get but also on how you see how the project is doing together through its developers.

Besides i might be good to pick up some top potential altcoins rather than adding lots of altcoins in portfolio
If you don't want to do that much then this is going to be your pick. Just rely on the top ones that have been strong all over these years and the ones that have proven their worth and have a good community. Those are just few reminders still you do you if it's about investing and altcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
johnsaributua

Activity: 854
Merit: 265

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2023, 07:40:28 AM

The beauty of speculating on altcoins. When this thread was made I felt like solana, ethreum and other altcoins were 3 X below and cheap from the current price, that's how the season sometimes changes in a matter of months or even weeks. Including the shitcoin season even though it is a few days but can cover it buying major altcoins, I am very optimistic and still keep shitcoins in my wallet, the beauty of looking at numbers with a lot of nominal makes me that I am happy. Cheesy I am very happy with altcoins and shitcoins because it is economical to buy and send them relatively cheap, if I continue to dump I only spend a small amount of money Wink. I think I want to go down again to buy shitcoin solana, I know the risks, this is just fun in between my money, and a little celebration.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Nazmul012

Activity: 781

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2024, 04:51:41 AM

We've seen waves of bull but actual bull session is still unknown yet but people including op, taking preparation from now,! Thats good for preplanning before any occasion like bull run! Well i don't start taking preparation yet but my preparation will be simple. For me, i won't expect much from my holded altcoins to become raise up like 15x-20x or more. And Thats why I'll purchase some potential altcoins like eth bnb ada dot! That's all, enough. But I could include one or two altcoins later in my portfolio if i found it necessary

Obim34

Activity: 252
Merit: 240

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 06:11:45 AM

We've seen waves of bull but actual bull session is still unknown yet but people including op, taking preparation from now,! Thats good for preplanning before any occasion like bull run! Well i don't start taking preparation yet but my preparation will be simple. For me, i won't expect much from my holded altcoins to become raise up like 15x-20x or more. And Thats why I'll purchase some potential altcoins like eth bnb ada dot! That's all, enough. But I could include one or two altcoins later in my portfolio if i found it necessary
Ethereum may not pump so hard giving the credible amount of profit of which a person makes the investment. Most Altcoins now are preparing their ground and taking advancement for their project in terms of Bitcoin halving cause they believe if Bitcoin should get into the Bull run then they will also be positively affected. I think the Sol should be one on the list, has done it several times and still possible to make it happen again, including getting some new Altcoins, presume with good potential.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2024, 08:38:39 PM

Ethereum may not pump so hard giving the credible amount of profit of which a person makes the investment. Most Altcoins now are preparing their ground and taking advancement for their project in terms of Bitcoin halving cause they believe if Bitcoin should get into the Bull run then they will also be positively affected. I think the Sol should be one on the list, has done it several times and still possible to make it happen again, including getting some new Altcoins, presume with good potential.

the ICOs are like reviving this year. i'm sure you have noticed there are some projects doing presale already and because of this i think 2024 is just like the ICO year 2017 where all the tokens are also skyrocketing, this is really a huge year of crypto especially because of the ETFs approved by SEC.

ETH will be huge and i think including the L1 projects that are already in the market. if BTC goes more than $100K, ETH will also go up, $10k hopefully.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 09:20:56 PM

of course I'm preparing my favorite altcoin ethereum for a bull run tomorrow I'm sure eth will give me 3-10x profits why did I choose eth because eth can be said to be the bitcoin killer and king of altcoins actually I also hold solana but the majority of the altcoin portfolio is 90% on eth don't follow me keep doing your own research don't be fomo darling just share what I do ETH TO THE MOONN

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 04:36:03 AM

My recommendation is ETH, you can further investigate Sol and Ton, the current price is too cheap so their growth potential as well as their development opportunities are huge in the future. I think this is a good time to get organized, create a plan and take the opportunity to buy and hold until the next bull run.
Of course, Ethereum is the best altcoin to date, and it is appropriate that you recommend it because Ethereum still makes a very good contribution to investors who have always been loyal to it. Of course, there will be many other altcoins to choose from because there are quite a lot of the best rankings, and I think BNB and SOL, which were corrected and are currently making a surprise to continue to increase, are very worthy of being the next choice until the increase that will occur in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: