Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:16:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have any methods to do it?  (Read 1059 times)
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 504
Merit: 328

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2023, 07:48:37 AM

Is that even possible to earn 50$-100$ every day with spot trading? If yes then what methods you are using and how do you manage your risk?

Do you have the amount that can generate this profit for you daily? And can you afford to lose the amount of that money because, to get this kind of profit a day in trading, you must get a huge amount of capital before you can get the kind of profit you mention, and don't forget that it will also be at higher risk, However, I think you should keep greed to one side and focus, then invest the amount you can afford to lose. Don’t say you must get this money daily. Because for me, this profit you are talking about will be impossible to get from trading, as you said, daily.

It is very obvious that many persons want to make money from trading but the problem is that they don't know how to trade. For one to be able to get this skill, it is very important for them to learn because anything that involves finance should not be taken for granted.

Exactly what is affecting some people in trading, especially the newcomers, is that most of them jump in without much knowledge about it; they only hear that they can make money from trading, and they forget the risk that is involved until they start and start losing their funds. Having knowledge about where you are putting your lifesaving money is very important, and you know some of these people only hear about trading or see some of their friends or relatives doing it instead of learning they didn't, and start which is very bad because they won’t get anything from trading if they continue.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Uruhara

Activity: 588
Merit: 592

View Profile
September 02, 2023, 07:53:11 AM

I am in crypto for a few years and i have good knowledge of the crypto markets and their behavior. For the past few years, I am mostly invested in some top crypto project and held it till I get decent profits. You can say i am a holder. Now i want to try something different. I want to try day trading methods to generate a daily income from the spot market.

Is that even possible to earn 50$-100$ every day with spot trading? If yes then what methods you are using and how do you manage your risk?
For someone who is skilled at trading on the market, such as daily traders, making profits every day seems to be possible. But the problem is that not everyone can become a reliable day trader. I am also studying to become a day trader. And yeah I'm still not proficient. I still have more to learn. Because each of me often messes up by leaving the analysis that I have made. But one thing that is certain in trading on the spot market is that we must have quite large capital if we want to easily get daily profits of up to $50 USD per day.

I have an acquaintance who is also a day trader. But he said that not every day he can get maximum profits.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 03, 2023, 05:30:09 PM

Based on your statement you've already got experience and in spot trading with large profits, $100 is not enough to catch up with those target demands, instead at least almost 500 to 1000$ just to manage the number of profits you want but with this price movement I guess you just need to keep aware with the market price currently the bitcoin is just sitting around of 26-30k USD now unlike before trying to break the 33-35k USD price. If you want to trade I guess 4H time frame is suitable for you and not into a 1D or 24H price movement.
Even if he has $500 - $1,000 it is too difficult to have a consistent way of earning every day, especially when the price suddenly drops just like these days. Because if that it happens that we spend all the capital and then the price drops, you can't do anything, you can't sell them and lose but really have to wait until the price rise again which makes you hold and waste many days without a profit. That is why I couldn't say that earning everyday is possible unless if we really have a huge capital as $1000 is not enough.
That's right, a higher capital would allow you to buy the dip after you have bought an asset and then sell them both when the price goes above the position where your first buying point was, this way, you won't waste any time since you will earn more profit for the time that the market could waste of yours. But, if you have a limited amount and you get stuck in a single trade, the market sometimes can take months and years to recover from a dip.

The bottom line is, it is possible to earn $50 to $100 but maybe not every single day. You might earn $30 today, $70 tomorrow, and then there might be a gap of a few days before you get some profit again. That is how trading works unless you are scalping for very small portions of profit which is more difficult to do.

Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 12:40:28 PM

Trading really depends on experience.  As trading is unpredictable it may not be possible to earn the amount you mentioned by trading daily. As there is profit loss in trading then you may face loss.  But it may happen that you can earn more than the amount mentioned.  There's really no way to say for sure.I personally like spot trading and sport trading can earn good amount of profit.But if the capital is more, the amount of profit is also more.

benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2023, 09:29:08 AM

I am in crypto for a few years and i have good knowledge of the crypto markets and their behavior. For the past few years, I am mostly invested in some top crypto project and held it till I get decent profits. You can say i am a holder. Now i want to try something different. I want to try day trading methods to generate a daily income from the spot market.

In my experience, when I do day trading, usually on the spot, the amount I use is around 30 to 50 dollars. During the whole day, my time frame is only 1 hour and is often extended because there are no changes in movement. , so overall in 1 day it is around 2-3$, but depending on wild volatility, it can be higher than that. 

So, I think that if 50$-100$ profit a day is a large amount you need to use in day trading, it depends on your skills and understanding of trading. That means it's not easy to earn that in one day just for my assessment.

TheSpiral

Activity: 322
Merit: 113

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 03:00:09 PM

For someone who is skilled at trading on the market, such as daily traders, making profits every day seems to be possible. But the problem is that not everyone can become a reliable day trader. I am also studying to become a day trader. And yeah I'm still not proficient. I still have more to learn. Because each of me often messes up by leaving the analysis that I have made. But one thing that is certain in trading on the spot market is that we must have quite large capital if we want to easily get daily profits of up to $50 USD per day.

I have an acquaintance who is also a day trader. But he said that not every day he can get maximum profits.

If a person has keen interest and give time to trading to visualize the condition of market then there will be no problem in gaining profit on daily basis but if you don't give your precious time to understand and evaluate the strategies then there will be difficulty for attaining of your wishes.

If you are expert then you can also earn more than 100$ because it totally depends on your activeness and expertise and your money will also play an important role as your higher sum will offer you higher return.
I think that if a person is not well in experience then daily return is difficult for him and also there is a possibility that you will loss on daily basis.
_Hiloveua_

Activity: 235
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2023, 04:33:01 PM

Since you have been around crypto for a long time, from what I know, you have a good understanding of one. So you hold some coins for better benefits. And you need good experience if you want to earn in spot trading. And I think that what you want to do will be very risky.

That's why my suggestion is that you just invest and sell as soon as the price rises by 12-20%. And I think it is better to stay away from spot trading.
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 06:04:45 PM

Trading really depends on experience.  As trading is unpredictable it may not be possible to earn the amount you mentioned by trading daily. As there is profit loss in trading then you may face loss.  But it may happen that you can earn more than the amount mentioned.  There's really no way to say for sure.I personally like spot trading and sport trading can earn good amount of profit.But if the capital is more, the amount of profit is also more.
The more experience you gain, the bigger your capital should become. The logic is that if you are someone with a great trading experience then you should be making profit, and if you are making a profit that means you should be trading with more money, and if you trade with more money that means you should be making more profit. So that type of logic makes sure that someone with a lot of trading experience could end up making a lot of money, more than you can spend, because your capital will keep on growing.

Most wealthy people do not even spend money they have, they take a loan against the money they are using, which is even bigger return since that saves you from being taxed as well. So all in al, I would say it can be done, and it only requires you to constantly keep getting better.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
DVlog (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 212

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 07:25:00 PM

The more experience you gain, the bigger your capital should become. The logic is that if you are someone with a great trading experience then you should be making profit, and if you are making a profit that means you should be trading with more money, and if you trade with more money that means you should be making more profit. So that type of logic makes sure that someone with a lot of trading experience could end up making a lot of money, more than you can spend, because your capital will keep on growing.

Most wealthy people do not even spend money they have, they take a loan against the money they are using, which is even bigger return since that saves you from being taxed as well. So all in al, I would say it can be done, and it only requires you to constantly keep getting better.

I think we should be more careful about managing our funds for trading. Without proper money management no matter how great or experienced a trader you are there could be a big loss waiting for you. The market changes drastically in crypto so money management can protect your portfolio from every kind of risk. It can eliminate the risk of damage from emotional decision making as well.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 08:20:22 PM

I think we should be more careful about managing our funds for trading. Without proper money management no matter how great or experienced a trader you are there could be a big loss waiting for you. The market changes drastically in crypto so money management can protect your portfolio from every kind of risk. It can eliminate the risk of damage from emotional decision making as well.
Anything does involved on having in need of capital then of course you would really be always needing that management on which it would really be that relevant and crucial into this field and this is something that you should really be considerate on doing so or else then you would really be likely on ending up on getting those huge losses just because you dont set out those risks limits on which
it is really that something that needed to be considered specially on touching up this space or whatever investment or businesses or trading you are dealing of with. Basing up on stated on op
which is intending to make out 50 to 100 bucks per day? Yes its possible but depends on how good your are on your trades + the amount that you do make out such position.
Its understandable that on the time that you do set out lisk risk trades then you would really be needing that huge amount of money which needs only getting a  small % of those
total amount on your position which might hit up those target of yours but the question is, do you have that kind of capital?
Best-mary

Activity: 280
Merit: 8

BTC Lover|Crypto Educator| We Grow by Learning!

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 09:24:36 PM

I am in crypto for a few years and i have good knowledge of the crypto markets and their behavior. For the past few years, I am mostly invested in some top crypto project and held it till I get decent profits. You can say i am a holder. Now I want to try something different. I want to try day trading methods to generate a daily income from the spot market.

For Spot trading, you can use DCA or Dual Investment method. Since you said you have studied the market and know how it works, it will be easy for you to use. Just get the price at a low price and sell when it gets high.

I believe in Crypto| BTC Analyst| Trader in good Cex (Bitget and Binance)
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 11:52:24 PM

For Spot trading, you can use DCA or Dual Investment method. Since you said you have studied the market and know how it works, it will be easy for you to use. Just get the price at a low price and sell when it gets high.
DCA is more ideal for holders than the spot traders.

Losing doesn't choose any type of trader, it comes to all forms and you are right that whether you're great in everything the time of losing is going to come no matter how good you are.

But the advantage with that is you know how to manage the risk and in spot, you're likely having more idea on how it goes and what timeframes you'll use to spot on good trades.
DVlog (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 01:55:58 PM

Losing doesn't choose any type of trader, it comes to all forms and you are right that whether you're great in everything the time of losing is going to come no matter how good you are.

But the advantage with that is you know how to manage the risk and in spot, you're likely having more idea on how it goes and what timeframes you'll use to spot on good trades.

A trader can not get a 100% positive result from every trade. All of the traders fall into situations situation when their trading skills and analysis fail to serve them. Professional traders manage to handle this kind of situation and lower the impact of losing trades by developing great money management strategies. So a new trader should focus on building their own money management strategies first.

Woodie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 04:24:06 PM

I am in crypto for a few years and i have good knowledge of the crypto markets and their behavior. For the past few years, I am mostly invested in some top crypto project and held it till I get decent profits. You can say i am a holder.
Yep you are a hodler and seems you are invested in alts too which is a good strategy when it comes to spreading risk Smiley

Now i want to try something different. I want to try day trading methods to generate a daily income from the spot market.
With the few years of trading I have to my name, I would discourage anybody trading with an intention of generating a daily profit as this could lead to revenge trading the second you record a loss , and knowing that you can not win on every day best to target a 5-20% ROI depending on account size.

Very much possible but this depends on account size, and your skill to read chart's as this will give you a better standing on whether to buy or sell the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
asyakashi

Activity: 1918
Merit: 256

Just.bet - Decentralized On-chain Casino

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 04:40:06 PM

even if the risk is manageable I'm not sure it can reduce the risk to even if it is medium. here the more we have for trading the greater the profit we get but also the faster the coin price moves. say want to make $100 a day. If that means a day we have to get 1% for $100 then we need $10,000. The problem is that this amount of money is definitely not easy to accommodate, therefore we don't have to chase time, at least we can target it in one transaction. for example, if you target a profit of $100 in one transaction, it is much easier.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet$  $
  $
$  $
  $
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
CARD GAMES
PLINKO
HORSE RACING
WHEEL
DICE
ROULETTE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
✅ ONE CLICK BETS
✅ FASTEST VRF
✅ WEEKLY REWARDS
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
DVlog (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 04:45:09 PM

I am in crypto for a few years and i have good knowledge of the crypto markets and their behavior. For the past few years, I am mostly invested in some top crypto project and held it till I get decent profits. You can say i am a holder.
Yep you are a hodler and seems you are invested in alts too which is a good strategy when it comes to spreading risk Smiley

Now i want to try something different. I want to try day trading methods to generate a daily income from the spot market.
With the few years of trading I have to my name, I would discourage anybody trading with an intention of generating a daily profit as this could lead to revenge trading the second you record a loss , and knowing that you can not win on every day best to target a 5-20% ROI depending on account size.

Very much possible but this depends on account size, and your skill to read chart's as this will give you a better standing on whether to buy or sell the market.

Thanks for your advice. Yeah I know sometimes it can lead to revenge trading when traders record a loss. But I have a money management strategy that is helping me to exclude this emotional behavior from my trading activity. I don't care about the outcome of the trade when I have a working money management strategy. I always stick to my strategy and consider lost trades as a learning lesson.

jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 09:54:10 PM

A trader can not get a 100% positive result from every trade. All of the traders fall into situations situation when their trading skills and analysis fail to serve them. Professional traders manage to handle this kind of situation and lower the impact of losing trades by developing great money management strategies.
Yes.

All of the traders, can't get 100% despite all the experiences and the analysis that can be given to their trades. It's already part of how trading is.

So a new trader should focus on building their own money management strategies first.
Like in what we tell in gamblers, they have to trade and start with capital that they can learn from their mistakes and afford to lose.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 03:15:44 PM

Since you have been around crypto for a long time, from what I know, you have a good understanding of one. So you hold some coins for better benefits. And you need good experience if you want to earn in spot trading. And I think that what you want to do will be very risky.

That's why my suggestion is that you just invest and sell as soon as the price rises by 12-20%. And I think it is better to stay away from spot trading.
That would definitely be something that you could do if you really want to do but that doesn't mean that you should and that is the only thing you have to do. That is definitely not the right method to me for example, I try to hold as long as you possible and that would be profitable if you hold it long term.

There are a lot of people who made a killing by just holding and doing nothing at all. This should be just the way to go, and if you really want to sell that is also the possibility and you could go with that as well, but in that case you shouldn't really put any type of limit to it, you should try to make it as much wider as possible as long as possible for the long term as well. This means that the results will be depending on the market movements for the personal preference.

Josefjix

Activity: 1162
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 08:47:57 PM

A trader can not get a 100% positive result from every trade. All of the traders fall into situations situation when their trading skills and analysis fail to serve them. Professional traders manage to handle this kind of situation and lower the impact of losing trades by developing great money management strategies. So a new trader should focus on building their own money management strategies first.
Results really matters in the system, focusing on legit information will lead to winning, we trade to keep all hope alive in the system, not minding the necessary qualities available, rather pushing for the very best outcomes. Professional traders are experienced and capable of handling situations, they don't mind what's coming their way but strictly indulges thorough findings of useful information. Traders are in the system to accumulating substantial profits to the fullest of their capacity, though recording losses often, but ensuring our profits exceeds the lose ratio in trading is out target.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Uruhara

Activity: 588
Merit: 592

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 11:47:35 PM

If a person has keen interest and give time to trading to visualize the condition of market then there will be no problem in gaining profit on daily basis but if you don't give your precious time to understand and evaluate the strategies then there will be difficulty for attaining of your wishes.

If you are expert then you can also earn more than 100$ because it totally depends on your activeness and expertise and your money will also play an important role as your higher sum will offer you higher return.
I think that if a person is not well in experience then daily return is difficult for him and also there is a possibility that you will loss on daily basis.
I agree with you. Because in the end, only those who are really serious about learning it and those who have long experience in crypto trading can become day traders. Because day traders actually have more difficulty controlling emotions. And to be able to control emotions in trading requires long experience that continues to hone our mentality as traders. Maybe we should learn from small capital. And try to get profits consistently. If we can be consistent with small capital. So slowly we can increase our capital in the spot market. And only trade on fundamentally strong trading pairs. And not just on very high-risk shitcoins.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███