Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:02:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As an undergraduate, is it advisable to invest my trustfund in Bitcoin?  (Read 506 times)
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 07:33:29 PM

I'm a student still studying, and I've been putting away some money from my trust fund over the last 3 years. Because money doesn't seem to buy as much as before in my country and maybe even everywhere, I'm thinking about what to do with my savings. I've been hearing about this thing called cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. People say you can buy Bitcoin and become really wealthy. Even one of my classmates told me the same thing.

I talked to my classmate, and he said I could learn about it on my own because there's a lot of information out there. That's how I ended up finding this forum. So, here's what I want to know: Is it a good idea if I use the money I've saved up from 3 years of my trust fund to buy Bitcoin?

Let me ask you some question:

Have you researched Bitcoin?
Are you willing to wait for a long time for your investment?
Do you think you won't be shaken if the price of Bitcoin plummets?
Are you here because you think Bitcoin can make you rich in a short span of time?

If you have researched Bitcoin then I believe you know that Bitcoin is highly volatile. It can surge anytime and can plummet anytime.  Don't believe in people that say Bitcoin can make you rich with a small amount of investment.  This part of Bitcoin history had already passed and Bitcoin get-rich scheme is now just a story of the past.  You can still get profit but don't think that it can bring you 100x or more in a very short time.  You have to be very patient to achieve those but be aware that it might not happen.

If you are here because you think Bitcoin is a get-rich-quick scheme then you are wrong and I am afraid you will get disappointed.  Bitcoin investment is a marathon, not a sprint.

If after knowing that Bitcoin is not getting rich quick scheme and still you wanted to invest then it is best to set your selling price and stick with it.  Also learn about Bitcoin price cycles it will help you a lot in your future Bitcoin trades.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 08:18:20 PM

...So, here's what I want to know: Is it a good idea if I use the money I've saved up from 3 years of my trust fund to buy Bitcoin?

It is very difficult to give advice that is related to finances and can lead to a complete loss. You should understand that investing in bitcoin does not mean guaranteed profit. For example, after 3 years, its price may be lower than the current one. But you should not focus exclusively on this option, everything can be the opposite and the cost of bitcoin will increase several times. But you have to make the final decision yourself, as your financial future may depend on it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Victorik

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 08:29:57 PM

I'm a student still studying, and I've been putting away some money from my trust fund over the last 3 years. Because money doesn't seem to buy as much as before in my country and maybe even everywhere, I'm thinking about what to do with my savings. I've been hearing about this thing called cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. People say you can buy Bitcoin and become really wealthy. Even one of my classmates told me the same thing.

I talked to my classmate, and he said I could learn about it on my own because there's a lot of information out there. That's how I ended up finding this forum. So, here's what I want to know: Is it a good idea if I use the money I've saved up from 3 years of my trust fund to buy Bitcoin?

I can see that you have no prior knowledge about Bitcoin before moreso, your mindset of getting very wealthy investing in Bitcoin is not the best. I don't know how much your savings is worth, but I don't think it will so you good to invest blindly into something you know little about.
First things first, get more knowledge about Bitcoin and understand how the technology works before you invest a dime.

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 08:33:10 PM

You can invest but just a portion of your trust fund, an amount that you can afford to lose anytime. Otherwise, you may end up regretting putting all your hard-earned money in one basket and lose them all in an instant.

Bitcoin has its high potentials and is a worthwhile long-term investment but seeing how it’s volatility affect its price  all of a sudden, then it’s hard to tell when will it be profitable, or when will its price will break a new all time high. That why if you decide to invest, just do it with an amount that you can manage to lose.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 08:49:04 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3), Nheer (2)

From your post, it shows that you know nothing about bitcoin and are planning to invest in it. The first thing I will tell you is to go and learn about bitcoin. You shouldn't just invest in something you don't know anything about, even if your friends are telling you they are making money from bitcoin investments. Also, you should make sure you don't invest all your savings in bitcoin. Always invest any amount you can afford to lose, so just take a small amount from your savings and invest; don't invest everything. Make sure you invest in only bitcoin because investing in other cryptocurrencies is kind of risky compared to bitcoin. Altcoins can fail at any time, even strong altcoins can fail us at any moment, and all your money is gone already. If you are investing in bitcoin, then you have to be ready to hold your bitcoin for a long period of time, don't expect quick profit after investing in bitcoin, make sure you don't leave your bitcoin on exchanges after investing in it, get a non-custodial wallet and store your bitcoin there, and properly secure your wallet private key.

Welcome to the forum and am sure you are going to get all the necessary information's which you need here, just make sure you ask questions if their is anything you don't understand, and make sure you go through the forum rules and regulations. All what i can tell you is that learn about bitcoin first and don't invest everything. Diversify your investment, just invest some part in bitcoin, and look for other investment.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 703

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 12:15:03 AM

Don’t expect to buy bitcoin today and become wealthy in the next six months or one year even. Bitcoin isn’t a get rich quick scheme. If it were, we would all be billionaires already. There is a lot of misinformation about bitcoin and scammers take advantage of this to deceive newbies and steal their money.

Is it a good idea if I use the money I've saved up from 3 years of my trust fund to buy Bitcoin?
What was the original plan you had? Is it better than investing in bitcoin? Bitcoin is a volatile asset, meaning the future of your investment cannot be predicted due to the uncertainty of the market. 3years savings has a lot of sentiment attached to it and I doubt you will able to hodl through the bearish markets if you eventually choose to buy bitcoin with that money.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Gallar

Activity: 616
Merit: 291

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 03:32:44 AM

The information you get is not wrong. Because bitcoin and crypto really exist and have made many people rich people. But if you look at the process, to become a rich person through crypto or bitcoin, this is not an easy matter. Because it always takes quite a long time, to reach that rich target, and there are always ups and downs that will always get in the way. So if you have the intention to join the crypto and bitcoin world, in my opinion, an investor who has already entered the crypto world, your decision is correct and right. But I have a suggestion for you, when you start to get into the world of crypto/bitcoin, don't focus too much on the results first. But you have to be able to enjoy the process first, only then will the results follow you.
Moreover, you are still a student, which certainly still has a long future. So don't be too hasty to get results, but do all the processes carefully and with careful thought or consideration.

To do learning related to bitcoin or crypto, now there is a lot of information that you can access with your cellphone or with your computer. As is the case on YouTube, Google, and one of them on this BTT forum.
Then what I feel, this btt forum is the best information center and learning center to learn about bitcoin/crypto. Because in this forum we can discuss and ask questions that are unknown or not understood related to the field of crypto/bitcoin (in particular).

And about the money you will invest in bitcoin, all decisions are yours. But the point is my advice, invest the money you have, but the money you are ready to lose (cold money).

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2023, 03:40:09 AM

I would guess so but there is always risk of losing money so be under umbrella if the rain strikes.

I think your returns are guaranteed at current btc prices but there are other ways you could lose your money — by falling prey to scammers, losing private key, etc. There is nothing surefire, that's what I mean.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4288

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 06:57:55 AM

You have a big advantage, OP. You are young, and along with your education, you can start learning about Bitcoin. I see the date of your registration on the forum; do you read the forum regularly? Moreover, in your local section, many people can become good mentors for you, answering the questions you need. Challenge yourself to understand what Bitcoin is. Don't rush to invest your money. What you write is that you can get rich by investing in Bitcoin, just as you can lose everything in one moment, not knowing all the details of Bitcoin.
Therefore, visit the forum more often. If you have a real goal and persevere towards it, you can create a better future for yourself with the help of Bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 02:49:25 PM

Bitcoin is definitely a good investment but one should do due diligence before investing.  Since you are in the first stage of investing, you can start learning about bitcoins in addition to education. In that case, you should take the advice of experience, your friend gave good advice, but more scrutiny should be done.  Bitcoin and crypto really exist and many people have become rich by investing. There are risks in cryptocurrency investing so definitely don't invest all your funds to avoid the risk.

isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 03:31:45 PM

Well trust fund ain't really something that you should mess around. Unless that fund is worth losing regardless of the situation, I would not invest any forms of important funds even my house and lot to Bitcoin just to expect that it could help me within few years.

Just set around some funds that you would slowly use to buy Bitcoin and not just purely anything that you would just throw away just because someone else told ya so.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 06:00:13 PM

So, here's what I want to know: Is it a good idea if I use the money I've saved up from 3 years of my trust fund to buy Bitcoin?
Don't be too gullible when you receive information that just buying Bitcoin can make you very rich. I assume you heard stories from people who may not be very familiar with how Bitcoin works because they only mention that you can become very rich after spending.
It's not easy to get rich, what they say is absolutely not true that once you buy then you will be very rich. The way Bitcoin works doesn't undermine what they say. There is a process, there is a way and it takes time if you want to invest in Bitcoin.

Your classmate is right, you should multiply and add to your knowledge and reading references first to learn basic knowledge about crypto and Bitcoin then after that learn about investing in Bitcoin and the risks involved.
There have been many reading references in online and offline media about Bitcoin, you can also actively read in this forum and you can use the search button on the forum to find what you want to know.
Don't be careless to use your money to buy something you don't know what it is and how it works. Once you understand how Bitcoin works maybe you can decide whether using your money to buy Bitcoin is a good idea or not.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2023, 06:23:05 PM

I'm a student still studying, and I've been putting away some money from my trust fund over the last 3 years. Because money doesn't seem to buy as much as before in my country and maybe even everywhere, I'm thinking about what to do with my savings. I've been hearing about this thing called cryptocurrency and Bitcoin.
They say if it ain't broke don't fix it, and seeing your saving habit has rewarded you for the discipline and dedication over the years, I will say stick to this strategy that's working for you Smiley ...I know this is a crypto forum and we need to shill it but the naked truth is that crypto takes some time to give you a health return and you can not rely on it as your stable income unfortunately!

People say you can buy Bitcoin and become really wealthy. Even one of my classmates told me the same thing.
Buddy  let these guys not sell you dreams that your friends haven't lived themselves,  of course a few lucky hodlers did get out with healthy bank accounts and hodling isn't as easy as it sounds to become a millionaire.

If the savings is what's contributing towards settling of your school finances then keep it that way, any other business create a new fund for it!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Sandra_hakeem

Activity: 770
Merit: 1033

Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2023, 06:35:27 PM

It's very right for you to seek people's advice but yet, very wrong to seek their consent - most especially if it has to do with presiding over your wants. Again, I can only give a valid response based on the instances you've sited; you haven't been really specific about the influx of cash on your earns ...yunno what I'm saying? otherwise, that's the first thing to consider here.. don't invest everything you've saved if that's all you got... doesn't mean you're gonna lose when you do - you'll only begin to lose when the need to have 'em cash handy arises...cus certainly, you'll be Tempted to sell off your HODL - that might as well not be in the right time...

Sandra 🧑‍🦰

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
DeathAngel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1598

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 08:06:21 PM

As an undergraduate investing in BTC can be a risky decision. While BTC has shown potential for significant gains it is also known for its volatile nature. It's important to consider your financial situation, risk tolerance & investment knowledge before making any investment decisions. It may be wise to consult with a financial advisor or do thorough research to understand the potential risks & rewards involved with Bitcoin investment.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 08:46:33 PM

Don’t expect to buy bitcoin today and become wealthy in the next six months or one year even. Bitcoin isn’t a get rich quick scheme. If it were, we would all be billionaires already. There is a lot of misinformation about bitcoin and scammers take advantage of this to deceive newbies and steal their money.
I think that's the first thing the op should know, bitcoin investment is not where you will make quick money, don't be deceived by the videos you see on YouTube which talk about how to easily make money with bitcoin investment, if you really want to make money from bitcoin investment then you have to be prepared to hold your bitcoin for a long time, if you are having the intention to hold for short time, then you might even be losing money, so the op should have it in mind that bitcoin investment requires patience, if you see anyone promising you quick profit, then the person is just deceiving you, or the person is just trying to scam you.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 09:16:55 PM

People say you can buy Bitcoin and become really wealthy. Even one of my classmates told me the same thing.
It is true that there are people who can be rich by investing in Bitcoin. But there are also people who lose huge money because they invest in Bitcoin carelessly. So, don't think that it is as easy as people's story to be rich with Bitcoin. If you don't know well about Bitcoin investment, you probably just risk your money. FYI, Bitcoin investment is a high risk investment. It is actually not a recommended investment, it is only for people who know well Bitcoin and crypto. Anyway, have you learned Bitcoin and crypto carefully?

Is it a good idea if I use the money I've saved up from 3 years of my trust fund to buy Bitcoin?
Even if you want to try Bitcoin investment, I suggest to use below 50% of your money. But you need to know your target, how long you want to invest your money? To take good profits, you need to hold the Bitcoin for years. It is difficult to take profits if you only want to hold for a few months. You also must understand that Bitcoin can drop its price, so you need to learn the price history of Bitcoin. Know the cycle of up and down the price!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 09:29:57 PM

Don't immediately believe and have high hopes that cryptocurrency can make you rich. indeed, many people have proven that Bitcoin can make you financially and have a better and even richer life. But it all takes a process. And even investing in Bitcoin won't necessarily increase your money several times. There is a process that can be considered difficult in it. Especially if you are not ready to experience and face various market conditions that might drop badly. So pay attention to your previous understanding that Bitcoin can make you rich. Make sure you really understand Bitcoin first, about how it works, and about what a good investment is for the long term. you need long-term investment and a strong mentality to make the value of your money increase in Bitcoin later. but don't panic sell when the market suddenly drops.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 09:42:06 PM

Investing is an effective way to build your wealth but never cross the line by putting all your hard-earned savings into bitcoin. You are just increasing its risk, and if by chance you mismanage your investment, your trust fund will vanish like a thin air. My suggestion is, invest at your own risk. Invest at a small amount first and when you see chances of growth, then start increasing the size of your investment.
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 12:48:21 PM

You don't need to rush to invest in bitcoin,  you need to understand that bitcoin doesn't make one rich or wealth,  you need to also understand that bitcoin is volatile and investing in Bitcoin you can only get good profit only if you can hodl it for a long time. Before investing in Bitcoin you need to be very sure if you are really ready to invest without panicking if the Market goes down and you need to be sure  that it won't be an investment that you need to depend on.  Investing in Bitcoin you need to get a source of income that you can always look to solve problems.  I'll advice you not to rush , first to get more knowledge about and check your self if you are financially stable to invest and  do not invest with amount you can't afford to lose.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████