Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:44:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Had the WORST dream  (Read 222 times)
DYING_S0UL (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 318

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 01:19:51 PM

This will be a totally off-topic post. So I recently had the worst dream of my life, and I want to share it with you guys. I hope you don't mind.

So the dream was a bit confusing. I was sleeping when I suddenly woke up and saw my family members around me. Then I checked my phone, and I saw a red trust or negative feedback from a Senior-ranked member. He stated that I was a bad member bur didn't give any valid reasons why he was giving me this negative feedback. I was totally shocked. I thought I was dreaming. So I checked to see if it was a dream or not. I checked my phone twice, the same as before. Still the red trust! I totally freaked out. I didn't know what to do. All I knew was that I didn't do anything wrong to get negative feedback. I couldn't solve the equation; what went wrong?

Later, I found out I had two dreams. The main dream was me waking up, and my second dream was me checking the phone. I didn't realize that until I finally woke up. It was like a dream within a dream.

I don't exactly remember what it's called. I think it's called "False awakenings". Meaning I woke up but actually didn't wake up.

Has anybody seen the sci-fi movie "Inception" by Christopher Nolan? If anyone saw the movie, they would understand what I'm talking about. I don't have any words to describe the feeling. Now I'm just relieved that I didn't get any red trust.

AoBT
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
JOIN US

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
HIRE US

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 09:37:07 AM

Dream is a great mystery I'm not sure should be revealed to any kind of person..
But I'll give you some Ideas(in parables) what was going on:  It's like putting your window laptop into sleep mode but it keeps communicating with other internet connected laptops worldwide in that mode. So, becareful who you connect with in real life else you continue to interact with them even in your dream. The harmful laptops could hack or take advantage of the weaker ones in the dream and that could affect the laptop when it's awake.
If you struggle to wake up, you could experience the "false awakening" you mentioned. You need to be strong enough (GOD does this) to truely wake up or you wait for the right time to wake up.
Becareful what you program or feed your mind with, and don't connect with harmful devices/people.

Been long I watched movies except the short animated ones.
Jinx9975

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 02:45:03 AM

Here's a possible short story about a terrible dream I had:

I jolted awake in a cold sweat—fragments of the unsettling nightmare still flashing through my mind. It had felt so real; the utter vividness of it was what I found most disturbing even now as I regained consciousness.

In the dream, I had been backpacking through a dense jungle when suddenly I realized I was completely, hopelessly lost. The lush green foliage surrounded me on all sides without a trail in sight. I wandered aimlessly for hours, my dread mounting steadily as the sky darkened and night crept in.

I began to panic as I stumbled through the pitch black jungle. Every little sound put me on edge. A branch would snap and I'd spin around frantically shining my dying flashlight—only to reveal more endless knots of trees and vines in every direction.

Then out of nowhere, a huge snake dropped from one of the tree branches right in front of me. I froze in sheer terror as its slit eyes bored into me and its tongue flickered rapidly. My heart pounded deafeningly loud in my ears. Still paralyzed in fear, I watched helplessly as the snake reared its head back and exposed two long, curved fangs glistening with venom. Just as it struck straight at my throat, I woke up shrieking.

I could still picture every tiny scale on the snake's skin and vicious look in its eyes. I shook my head in disbelief at how real it had felt; my heart was still racing a mile a minute. Needless to say, it took me awhile to shake off that horrifyingly vivid nightmare before falling back into a troubled sleep again. Here's hoping I have more pleasant dreams ahead!
Richbased

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2023, 02:10:42 AM

OP I have had such dream of your nature but mine was quite different like I have dreamt where I traveled to a place so I woke up from the dream and found out that indeed I wasn't in my room again then I slept and woke up only to see myself in my room, I was like what's happening it was quite funny though but i ran into serious thought because what baffled me was that after the dream i woke up and slept again so i was kind of meditating what just happened, sometimes what causes having such kind of dream is too much stress before going to bed.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 17, 2023, 02:47:16 AM

This is part of maturity mate , I believe you are at your 30s? or even early 40s? or maybe much younger .

I have had this same dreams couple of times as far as I can remember , when I woke up from a dream that I thought dealing with the real world and suddenly I woke up again knowing that this is another dream?

but the only dream that clears and until now never that i Forget when I dream of Winning a Raffle (that i partake in Office) about the prize given to me then i Woke up believing it was a dream , then when i leave my room going to Living room , there it is the prize i receive(it was a Electric Scooter) then while checking the scooter I woke up again and that i realized it is a dream inside  a dream lol .

bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2023, 05:07:37 AM

You are lucky to have a dream that has this version , i kept dreaming almost everyday but never that I have this kind .

but this is not worst Dream mate , this is an extra ordinary dream  Wink

Samlucky O

Activity: 280
Merit: 201

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2023, 07:07:34 AM

Some dreams are as a result of imagination stress and anxiety. While some are a message to be careful in form of revelation. Sometimes the dreams we have are opposite of what they portray. While some are reality. No doubt man has a soul am when you sleep your soul travel and you don't have control over it. You'll only noticed that you saw something that nobody else sees. Then you keep woundering. Like me I have had couples of dream that I see myself in a strange land where there is alot of technology compeard to real life. Sometimes I will wake up talk to my wife and sleep, and wake up and told her I saw you in my dream and this is what I told you. She will laugh that I woke up and told her what I thought was a dream.

Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 01:14:24 PM

Some dreams are as a result of imagination stress and anxiety. While some are a message to be careful in form of revelation. Sometimes the dreams we have are opposite of what they portray. While some are reality. No doubt man has a soul am when you sleep your soul travel and you don't have control over it. You'll only noticed that you saw something that nobody else sees. Then you keep woundering. Like

I agree! Dreams really mean something. False awakening is so bad i experienced that too! OP’s reference to "Inception," adds a twist to my dreams too after i watched it haha

It's just fascinating how dreams can mimic reality and it leaves a lasting impacttonys even after waking up.

cloner1983

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2023, 07:23:48 PM

Wow ... sounds like a very bad dream... I can t imagine the feeling you had when you woke up
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2023, 09:29:14 PM

OP - look into lucid dreaming!   https://www.amazon.com/Remee-Lucid-Dreaming/dp/B0785JR4XM

In a lucid dream, you know you are dreaming, but you stay dreaming.   You are able to control your dreams!  Many people use it to explore fantasies but you can also work through your issues in lucid dreaming.   For example, you would be able to ask a family member what was going on, giving you insight into why you are dreaming what you are.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 01:39:56 AM

Wow ... sounds like a very bad dream... I can t imagine the feeling you had when you woke up
How come that this is a very bad dream when he was just having a dream inside a dream ? and besides what is inside His dream is just about forum drama , so what could literally  very bad on that?
and also this is normal for many , Actually i have experienced this many times but the sad part is i cannot remember when i woke up , what i only knew is that there is a dream after one.
OP - look into lucid dreaming!   https://www.amazon.com/Remee-Lucid-Dreaming/dp/B0785JR4XM

In a lucid dream, you know you are dreaming, but you stay dreaming.   You are able to control your dreams!  Many people use it to explore fantasies but you can also work through your issues in lucid dreaming.   For example, you would be able to ask a family member what was going on, giving you insight into why you are dreaming what you are.

ohh, this is what called Lucid dreaming? now i get it  as i am also confused many times about this and now I can dig about this and understand what really is happening . thank you for this .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 12:02:40 PM

This will be a totally off-topic post. So I recently had the worst dream of my life, and I want to share it with you guys. I hope you don't mind.

So the dream was a bit confusing. I was sleeping when I suddenly woke up and saw my family members around me. Then I checked my phone, and I saw a red trust or negative feedback from a Senior-ranked member. He stated that I was a bad member bur didn't give any valid reasons why he was giving me this negative feedback. I was totally shocked. I thought I was dreaming. So I checked to see if it was a dream or not. I checked my phone twice, the same as before. Still the red trust! I totally freaked out. I didn't know what to do. All I knew was that I didn't do anything wrong to get negative feedback. I couldn't solve the equation; what went wrong?

It’s definitely possible that getting a negative feedback plagues your mind even unconsciously that your brain has picked up on it hence why you have dreamt about it

Has anybody seen the sci-fi movie "Inception" by Christopher Nolan? If anyone saw the movie, they would understand what I'm talking about. I don't have any words to describe the feeling. Now I'm just relieved that I didn't get any red trust.

Yes! I have and it’s definitely one of my favorite movies ever I am someone who has constantly gave too much thought about dreams what they imply and how can they occur so the concept itself of inception is interesting as if that was not enough, the actors in the movie were absolutely amazing followed by nolan’s amazing directing skills well anyway it’s quite freaky to “wake up” in a dream because it confuses you and will have you second-guessing if you are still in a dream or not for those who have not seen this movie I absolutely recommend it

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 11:52:22 PM

I have that type of dream that I know that I was dreaming but I was also awake. I guess it's normal for us to experience this lucid dreaming.

And I think this happens when we're attached to something that's important to us and that's why they're projected in our dreams. Sometimes it's good and sometimes they're bad.

The bad ones repetitively I've got was when someone tries to chase and kill me, I am awake but can't run. I bet that most of you guys also had that type of dream.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CCMS

Activity: 285
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 23, 2023, 07:30:27 AM

This happens generally to many but the trust thing killed me , lol. You need to stay away from forum for some time it seems.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MARKETER : t.me/ccmsme
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
maisie53

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2023, 07:42:22 AM

I have had similar dreams, it is incredible to experience such feelings when you realize that you are in a dream, but you are still experiencing it. When emotions are positive, forming a connection with our life, it gives a true boost of energy for the whole day, but when negative emotions, the feeling of depression will only interfere. There were also such dreams when you confronted the source of fear, sometimes it was possible to turn such dreams into more positive or inspiring ones.

SheepStick

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 08:19:39 AM

Later, I found out I had two dreams. The main dream was me waking up, and my second dream was me checking the phone. I didn't realize that until I finally woke up. It was like a dream within a dream.

I don't exactly remember what it's called. I think it's called "False awakenings". Meaning I woke up but actually didn't wake up.

I had a dream in dream and in dream, pretty weird thing.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 01:30:55 PM

I had a dream in dream and in dream, pretty weird thing.
Lol that must be a weirdest dream we will ever encounter , dreaming when dreaming and dreaming?
wondering what will be your reaction when you wake up? what if you are being killed in all of those dreams?
This happens generally to many but the trust thing killed me , lol. You need to stay away from forum for some time it seems.
hahaha, that made me laugh also mate, imagine for so many dreams to be in detailed
he had this thing about trust scores  wondering if he dreamed about being banned? then this will be a nightmare for him lol.

Koceila

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 07:06:15 PM

Dreams are one of the mysterious things that mankind never figure out the reasons why humans have dreams, human psychology have some theories about why we have dreams when we sleep, one of the most known psychologists in history "Sigmund Freud", talked about dreams, you should see his books and you can understand a lot of things about dreams
johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2023, 11:23:43 PM

You are not alone, it is very confusing when you wake up from a dream, as if it is real but in a period of rest. This bitcointalk forum is so important especially since it has built a reputation for a long time, day after day digging for knowledge with a not short time, I am the same, even the dream of getting happy about the bitcointalk forum feels like real and really brings mood. because everyday people open bitcointalk more and more often and it will create a habbit that will continue to remember even in the subconscious, it is natural. even when there is a signature campaign vacancy and being accepted by a certain manager, I got carried away by dreams, for me bitcointalk is like a business / work in the real world, it is quite a big dream that I can have a career and contribute to bitcointalk in the long run. hopefully in the real world you are better and your nightmares don't happen, hopefully it's just a sleeping flower Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ravichnadra

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 05:47:22 AM

Well- Let me take you to the dream I had just a couple of hours back.

I recently went through a breakup and depression.

Yesterday my ex texted me and said she was so sorry for her betrayal.

SHE SAID SHE WANTED TO GET BACK TO ME AND START A NEW LIFE.

LOL- TRUST ME I ALMOST HAD A MINI HEART ATTACK.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: