Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:53:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: App developer on motor parks 4 passengers self service reliances & crypto accept  (Read 120 times)
EluguHcman (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 04:40:58 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2023, 10:41:02 PM by EluguHcman

I greet the house. Since them say a questioneer no dey lost na why I say my consult una as dem also said say 2 heads better pass 1.
Abeg I get a website development I want venture in, & this I non know if this development don dey on board already shaa just say something triggered me to think about am via several times of my needs.

The venture of this app development na 1 time  application way get Google Map linkage to all the major and minor motor parks together".

The reason for this development go be to enable grounded pipo and strangers to fit locate  any choice of motor parks of their choices with the prices from 1 point to another without consulting an individual way go dey give u unassured response. Bcos most at times, u go ask person how much from a point to another point ... E.g. Port Harcourt to Lagos, them go tell you #10K but getting to the park, u go see say e pass that price or e no reach that amount and then, that alone fit stagger ur movement via financial calculations.

I actually got inspired on this venture after many times consulting different people with different service charges opinions and wrong directions of motors due to my unfamiliarity of some regions. This has caused me plans distabilities  
This app majorly na to enable u track any motor park of ur choice, give u the routes, tell of the transportation fare charge according to you point to points without stress or consulting unreliable person's with an option of accepting cryptocurrencies for payments.

How to actualize this:
Build my app, creat connections b/w the parks, Google map reading to let u track a nearest or desired motor park.

How to use the app
: This will only demand u creating of account in the app and then u log in to fit access the app.

How it works: Key in ur destination of "From where" To Where". And your location must be opened to fit locate ur point in order to direct u the nearest park if necessary by the user.

Daily efforts of the app developer: This is as having agents in all the motor parks giving daily transportation charge fees updates because the inflation as a cause of high cost of Petrol has fluctuating of service charges almost on daily basis. So we would always give you the authenticated updates and I look forward to lias and to initiate these motor parks and it's (organisations) companies to welcome the opportunities to accepting cryptocurrencies as a means to savings passengers who are crypto owners the stresses of local currencies as the case Maybe.
If need of inconvince routes via the insecurities of the country arise, it would also be published on the site so you could have to decide b4 u embark.

App enhancement: As time goes and the app is being helpful and trusted, I will be looking forward to engage approval with these motor parks so that you can book ur seat online with an online automatic passengers manifold. This manifold would be an advance of the paperwork aspect so as to easily fit get back to review current and past records without counting lost of records.

Aim/Objective: This is to enable travelers and point to points commuters both familiar and total strangers people to self confidently  find nearest or desired motor parks, knowledge of movement routes, get a reliable transportation cost charges via fluctuation of service charges.

Conclusion: The reason for this app development is to utter a self verifications and reliances specifically for Transportation within our societies and the payment methodology
Also, this is another way i think i can help the spread and means to campaign a max adoption of cryptocurrency since the app would be access by variety of people at wherever, whenever and whosoever where at a period of payment crypto option is popped especially Bitcoin and the Altcoin. However, this topic would in time to time being updated as we face another phase of our developments.

Abeg I want know wetin una tink of this my venture, e dey possible to achieve? E make sense?
Abeg una thoughts on this development dey me important

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SmartGold01

Activity: 686
Merit: 731

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 11:06:22 PM

Actually I have never seen a development like this or do I call it a vision that would present and sum up the availability of park and this feature has a great impact to keep travelers in line to any nearest park around there location without falling in the hands of hoodlums or kidnappers, I can vividly remember the misplacement of some passengers due to unregistered vehicle that carelessly picked up people to the ritual suppliers.

And I believe there would be a means of registration whereby any car that could be listed in the app would have a full tracking record to make sure the life of travelers and passengers are in safe trip, well I am really pleased with the payment aspect although even though it's not yet implemented I believe it's another way of selling our mission and vision as a cryptocurrency lover. I will say keep up the good work.,
E beta say something wey go help boost usage for cryptocurrency dey dan say we no get at all. Anyhow just dey kip the fire burning.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
EluguHcman (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2023, 01:01:37 AM

Actually I have never seen a development like this or do I call it a vision that would present and sum up the availability of park and this feature has a great impact to keep travelers in line to any nearest park around there location without falling in the hands of hoodlums or kidnappers, I can vividly remember the misplacement of some passengers due to unregistered vehicle that carelessly picked up people to the ritual suppliers.

And I believe there would be a means of registration whereby any car that could be listed in the app would have a full tracking record to make sure the life of travelers and passengers are in safe trip, well I am really pleased with the payment aspect although even though it's not yet implemented I believe it's another way of selling our mission and vision as a cryptocurrency lover. I will say keep up the good work.,
E beta say something wey go help boost usage for cryptocurrency dey dan say we no get at all. Anyhow just dey kip the fire burning.
The energy is high. Thank you @ SmartGold01 .
This is a boarding of vehicles and rides for commuters and travellers and its been implemented and currently on processing. We also look forth in time to orientate these various Transmission companies and motor parks to issue assurance on the passengers but would be on a limited level. This would serve the drivers and it's transportation companies more cautiousness across it's patronages and would be a competitive as to maintain integrities .
Hence. A lot are yet to be drafted to be achieved in time to convinience the angles of travellers and commuters .

Broadanbig

Activity: 448
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 04:24:59 PM
Merited by Igebotz (1)

Having a map that one can use in tracking the nearest park close to them is very much appreciated. It would help reduce the stress of one jumping from one place to another just to get the exact park of boarding. 
Looking at the price aspect of it, I think it is another strong focal point because if the app can give you the exact price of your trip without any discrepancies, then that would serve better. Just as you have said, you should have agents assigned to each park to constantly be updating the app from their own various ends as the various boarding units progress with their activities. You can do that to a point whereby vehicles for the next trip would be streamlined without the vehicle number for security reasons so that app users can know how many passengers are remaining to fill up a bus and the next to load depending on destination of the app users.

This app should be able to give all park details when accessed so one can feel secured  where they are going to more especially people visiting a city for the first time. If you can, add land mark to your app that would be nice for easy collection. Hotels and tourist centers can be added if you care doing that for visitors arriving late night more especially interstate journey. I could recall my experience when I traveled to north, we arrived late night so I was forced to stay at the park which was very inconveniencing for me. If I had idea any nearby hotel or an app of this nature was available then maybe it could have helped me. If this features could be put into consideration then you can go a long way.
This is a good idea. All the very best.

Agbamoni

Merit: 283

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 07:49:19 PM
Merited by hugeblack (1), 348Judah (1)

My bros, I dey feel your idea wella, e make sense die, and I dey fully support am. The matter be say all these motor parks get their own website wey you fit check things like prices, except some people never sabi say dem dey online. Wetin sweet me pass for your talk na the part wey you yan say the app go soon fit help people book seat, that one dey dope because e go be like all-in-one motor park app.

I wan add my own suggestion join your idea sef. E go good if the app fit dey track movement. Nobody wan see bad thing happen sha, but e go make sense if people fit use am track their loved ones when dem dey travel. And the app fit dey accessible only to the people wey dem give permission. As I be UI/UX designer and web developer, if you serious about making this idea happen, just holla me, we fit brainstorm well well 'cause I dey totally onboard with this idea. Cool

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
EluguHcman (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2023, 01:39:05 PM

Having a map that one can use in tracking the nearest park close to them is very much appreciated. It would help reduce the stress of one jumping from one place to another just to get the exact park of boarding. 
Looking at the price aspect of it, I think it is another strong focal point because if the app can give you the exact price of your trip without any discrepancies, then that would serve better. Just as you have said, you should have agents assigned to each park to constantly be updating the app from their own various ends as the various boarding units progress with their activities. You can do that to a point whereby vehicles for the next trip would be streamlined without the vehicle number for security reasons so that app users can know how many passengers are remaining to fill up a bus and the next to load depending on destination of the app users.

This app should be able to give all park details when accessed so one can feel secured  where they are going to more especially people visiting a city for the first time. If you can, add land mark to your app that would be nice for easy collection. Hotels and tourist centers can be added if you care doing that for visitors arriving late night more especially interstate journey. I could recall my experience when I traveled to north, we arrived late night so I was forced to stay at the park which was very inconveniencing for me. If I had idea any nearby hotel or an app of this nature was available then maybe it could have helped me. If this features could be put into consideration then you can go a long way.
This is a good idea. All the very best.
You have really made good points and I duly appreciates your endivoirs of contribution.
There should always be rooms of options such as this to be considered as to upgrade every organizational systems and such helpful opinion could be from the outsider or an insider of the platform.
We give paths to your airing to enable us offer the development the best of it time after time.

EluguHcman (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2023, 01:49:11 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

My bros, I dey feel your idea wella, e make sense die, and I dey fully support am. The matter be say all these motor parks get their own website wey you fit check things like prices, except some people never sabi say dem dey online. Wetin sweet me pass for your talk na the part wey you yan say the app go soon fit help people book seat, that one dey dope because e go be like all-in-one motor park app.

I wan add my own suggestion join your idea sef. E go good if the app fit dey track movement. Nobody wan see bad thing happen sha, but e go make sense if people fit use am track their loved ones when dem dey travel. And the app fit dey accessible only to the people wey dem give permission. As I be UI/UX designer and web developer, if you serious about making this idea happen, just holla me, we fit brainstorm well well 'cause I dey totally onboard with this idea. Cool
U do well bro. As for the tracking, we go like maintain our integrities that as we preach so we offers. On this context, only the truth of the vehicle would be accessible for outsiders not amongst the management for security reasons but the management would have all routes moving and parking points on tracks for security reasons and we are aiming to have points of parks for passengers eases.
And we also aim to install one time emergency buttons for alerts

Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 238

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 28, 2023, 10:11:27 PM
Merited by hugeblack (1)

I encourage you my bro, as you put your mind to achieve this goal, because great things de start from small beginnings. Every innovation today start with one person small idea, and for di initial stage e go be like play play. Aldo make you keep in mind say in transportation business dem price de fluctuate sometimes, if dem see plenty passengers dem fit hike di transport fare, also if passengers no plenty dem go as well reduce price, so your sources for di parks suppose de give updates frequently.

And as you wan de advertise bitcoin and oda cryptocurrencies, as an alternative payment method dat one sef go make sense, but no be all Cryptos make sense, so I for say make you concentrate on bitcoin. Hopefully di transporters go follow key in to di idea of bitcoin,, because na dem de collect di money, if dem no send to collect bitcoin as transport fare, den you go get work to do in dat area. But nothing spoil, if one transporter start de collect am, den gradually odas go join. Wishing you all di best.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: