Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How we can help ourselves  (Read 299 times)
Adbitco

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2023, 05:33:20 PM

Snip
Thank you for calling on my attention toward this topic, I never knew something like is going on here but mentioning my names got me notified. Then moved down to our brother Salahmu well I don't think there is something much to debate over here because I believe some people already given the best advice but if you must keep growing, you don't have take everything into heart because here is community with different characters and attitudes without having to know how you feels and reason on the other side.
Anyone till date that has never learned to overcome things in this forum are yet to be ready to scale through this platform because I know that attack would never end and also stops coming as well so if you asked me very well I would advise you to only pick the important words and sail on without any bad feelings.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ever-young

Activity: 1190
Merit: 172

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2024, 07:00:46 PM

We fit help ourselves in many ways like to get ourselves occupied with activities like learning of skills, going to school, empowering ourselves etc. just incase of emergency and to also take care of ourselves and the way our country is now, if we don't work hard, we are going to suffer even when working to get paid monthly, we should also get side hustle because the country is no longer funny, so being lazy and all that won't help us in life rather than it will makes us to beg on the street or will make our lives more difficult so we be creative.

Su-asa

Activity: 280
Merit: 226

Can't go home alone.

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 07:12:43 PM

I no know why people dey even ves when dem criticize them because for me criticism just shows that you are actually doing something that's worth noticable and the best positive result you go fit get from am na to just stay positive and use am for yourself because there is no one way never received this criticism for the forum here. Me s f dey always take am as challenge upon myself anytime wey dem criticizee  so that I go fit improve on that aspect well well.

Adams0001

Activity: 448
Merit: 157

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 04:11:33 PM
Merited by Ojima-ojo (2), Abbatty (1)

We fit help ourselves in many ways like to get ourselves occupied with activities like learning of skills, going to school, empowering ourselves etc. just incase of emergency and to also take care of ourselves and the way our country is now, if we don't work hard, we are going to suffer even when working to get paid monthly, we should also get side hustle because the country is no longer funny, so being lazy and all that won't help us in life rather than it will makes us to beg on the street or will make our lives more difficult so we be creative.

Exactly, we will do many things to assist ourselves in this life and become a better person so that we will not rely on anyone, but the reason is that we cheat ourselves and do not trust each other; sometimes when you come to help each other, they believe you are attempting to cheat them. Because I have someone that I know, when I try to explain about investment for him, I just told him that in need to deposit money on exchange and buy coin and keep it in a save wallet and leave it for a long term, but he said he is not interested because anything that they said you need to leave for a while he will come and crash. and have told him that bitcoin is a long-term investment that will still exist in the future, but he thinks I just want to West is small amounts of money his managing and he says he needs fast investment so that you can simply invest and cash out quickly without problems. You will never be able to obtain money unless you express many challenges.

With all of these learning skills, many people are not serious about it; instead, they focus on online business because of the country's hardships, and they have skills that even if you do them, they don't value them, and many people are discouraged from learning skills, which is why you will see small children and adults alike using Yahoo to get things done quickly. To learn skills, you must begin at an early age. As your mind grows, you will be less focused on learning skills and being your own boss. of our country currently is not about learning skills, but about money to start it,  and now am very sure in this our country 75% are not on hard work skills they focus on online business because even our young ones are trying to learn through online know one what stress in this regimes anyone are finding places to get money fast.

odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 11:38:03 PM

some people they always they after criticising our fellow 9ja post, to me is very bad, we suppose to they support ourselves outside the local board instead of bringing ourselves down
Please, have something to post. This is not called for.

If you criticized for this local board to have quality discussions, that is good than to be friendly with spam and low quality posts.

We can't be friendly and jeopardize the image of the forum. In an association where Criticisms are not made, the association tend to be slow in development. Most times we are criticize to make us learn and to make us realize our mistakes. We should always remember that even the Heros and Legendaries in the forum are once like us. Where they too are criticized on one or more of their post. As newbie, don't let criticism weigh you down. See it as normal stuff for you to grow quickly in the forum. Moreover, I will encourage us to try to always use constructive criticism and not destructive criticism when criticizing post so as to encourage newbies in the forum.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: