Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:53:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new here please guide me.  (Read 433 times)
yudi09

Activity: 1148
Merit: 748

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 22, 2023, 11:07:03 AM

~snip~ Related to other things, I see that almost all of them have been given what should be done, complete with the link.
Maybe an additional point from me for the OP is that this forum has the freedom to argue and defend ideas as long as the ideas and ideas are scientifically correct and verifiable.
Freedom of opinion in this forum makes the forum the best place for all people. I am a member who may have been in this forum for a long time and have benefited a lot.
I feel the same way while on this forum. What we have felt so far has also been felt by other active members who want to take part in the discussions of the great posters in the forum.

As a new user there are so many useful articles or some crypto solutions and some chats that open our minds. Don't be a new user who is just a burden to the forum, take this opportunity to be active and useful or be able to contribute a lot to the forum. Everyone starts from ZERO and eventually, they will be at the top level.
Our presence Don't be a burden to others. I agree with this one.
I have found many members who have just joined that we don't need to mention one by one but soon they can be at the upper level with much better abilities.
They never complain about something that in the eyes of others is the most difficult thing to do, such as complaining about being promoted because of merit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Zoomic

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

My post made philipma1957 wear signature

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 02:15:36 PM

Hi!  I'm Johnmatthew and I am new here, when I was scrolling in Youtube I found A youtube channel Bitcointalk show which he discuss about this forum and out of curiosity then I search this forum in my browser and then created an account so here Am I.

My first question is how this forum works? What are the don'ts and does here in forum, also I want to became an Investor what should I do?
I want to learn more about bitcoin like how to get it.
I have been in your shoes but it is just for few weeks you will find your passion in the group. There are many sections in this forum. For me apart from the technical side, I like to discuss in the legal board. This will update you about the legal actions happening around the world concerning bitcoin, altcoins, exchanges, mixers and even people like CW who is claiming the personality of Satoshi.
Just know your person and strength and go for it. There is Economics board, there is politics board and so many others including local boards. Use the forum honorably for learning and avoid trolling and plagerism.

Fiatless

Activity: 560
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 02:38:10 PM

Good to know that the BtcTalkshow has directed someone to the forum. There could be more of them here in the forum who found their ways to here throughout that channel on YouTube. But obviously this is my first time of seeing one.
This is the second time I have heard that YouTube linked someone to the forum. This means that the YouTube channel is really doing a great job. I think the forum should add more helpful contents that will inform viewers and attract them to the forum.

Hi!! I am new here so plz anyone tell me some basic of this website and I need your help so plz help me !!!!!!!!!! also, I want to tell this that I need your help and I also want to say plz help me!!

THANK YOU

BYE BYE!!
You didn't specify the kind of help you need but if you want to learn about the forum, just go through the entire responses in this thread. Most members have given you the needed guidance and have also referred to you other threads that will assist you in learning more. But from your post, you need to learn more about post-writing and formatting. Your post is not well arranged to look presentable. You can use the Help icon or this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=help

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Shamm

Activity: 1092
Merit: 345

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 03:03:20 PM

Hi!  I'm Johnmatthew and I am new here, when I was scrolling in Youtube I found A youtube channel Bitcointalk show which he discuss about this forum and out of curiosity then I search this forum in my browser and then created an account so here Am I.

My first question is how this forum works? What are the don'ts and does here in forum, also I want to became an Investor what should I do?
I want to learn more about bitcoin like how to get it.
I have been in your shoes but it is just for few weeks you will find your passion in the group. There are many sections in this forum. For me apart from the technical side, I like to discuss in the legal board. This will update you about the legal actions happening around the world concerning bitcoin, altcoins, exchanges, mixers and even people like CW who is claiming the personality of Satoshi.
Just know your person and strength and go for it. There is Economics board, there is politics board and so many others including local boards. Use the forum honorably for learning and avoid trolling and plagerism.
All of us here in forum once was a newbie so we know the feelings of that we can't understand the forum easily and we can not deny that sometimes we felt boring while scrolling and finding some useful topics but once we have a dedication and self control and self discipline is we can make things happen. Cause in this forum once you are a newbie you need to study first what is this forum all about why should we stay here. And I thinks that's why some newbies after creating an account but they don't have felt discipline and They are too lazy then they will quit and didn't come again here in our community.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████