Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:06:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which currency do you prefer to use for BTC/LTC/ETH transactions?  (Read 370 times)
23 preguntas (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 01:57:06 PM

Hi, I have been using cryptocurrencies for about a year now where I usually do transactions from time to time in this period of time I have only used Bitcoin and Litecoin, I have seen quite a few people using Ethereum as well and I wanted to know what do you guys use to receive or send money with cryptos. I usually prefer to use Litecoin because it has almost no fees, in Bitcoin for small transactions of just a few dollars $5-$10 they can charge you up to $2 fees or a few months ago when it was broken they charged you $8 fees or more it was crazy, instead Litecoin does not charge you almost no fees and it is very comfortable to use although it is quite slow. And about Ethereum I have seen a lot of people using it but I don't know how the fees and speed are.

Best regards!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 03:02:18 AM

Hi, I have been using cryptocurrencies for about a year now where I usually do transactions from time to time in this period of time I have only used Bitcoin and Litecoin, I have seen quite a few people using Ethereum as well and I wanted to know what do you guys use to receive or send money with cryptos. I usually prefer to use Litecoin because it has almost no fees, in Bitcoin for small transactions of just a few dollars $5-$10 they can charge you up to $2 fees or a few months ago when it was broken they charged you $8 fees or more it was crazy, instead Litecoin does not charge you almost no fees and it is very comfortable to use although it is quite slow. And about Ethereum I have seen a lot of people using it but I don't know how the fees and speed are.

Best regards!
Have been using ripple(XRP) as long as it is available because there are exchange that does
not support this because of the recent issues they face but Idon't know if it accepted again these days .

You have using a good coin in form of Litecoin but you can add Ripple in your options .

Ethereum on the other hands are mostly like Bitcoin that when there is a Hype, the network
got congested and I experienced in Ethereum one time in which the highest Fee I ever paid that I never
experienced in Bitcoin since then.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 12:45:44 PM

Best regards!
Have no in particular but mostly I prefer bitcoin , but in season like now? yeah I prefer altcoins such as Litecoin or  other coins that has cheaper fees , like dogecoin or sometimes even Ripple .
dogecoin is almost similar with litecoin , that has cheapest fees to use.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 01:44:15 PM

Best regards!

Fees required to Bitcoin transactions is not charged by anyone but you the one sets the fee depends on your priority and it constantly varies depending on the mempool situation.

Over the last couple of months, the Bitcoin network is highly congested because brc20 tokens spam the network and users are ready to pay huge transactions making Bitcoin is not practical to use temporarily. LN is an option where you can send and receive BTC for pennies but its recommended only for advanced users.

So if LTC works for you then better use it until the BTC network is back to normal.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 04:07:57 PM

In 2023 you're far better off just using stablecoins(USDC/USDT) on Tron or Solana. Back in the day LTC and XRP is the way to go because it's cheaper and it's faster, but now that stablecoins exist there's no reason to not use them.

Also, Ethereum is pretty expensive.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 05:37:36 PM

IMO, depends on the size amount you are sent.

I prefer bitcoin, If I send a huge amount money because have more liquidity and minimizes the volatility % gap crypto movement. If you care about fee then you will be choose (LTC/ETH).

So, It's just depends on what you need during transaction.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 06:00:19 PM

The transactions fee of btc and eth are very high and it is not good for trader. I almost avoid the btc and eth for transaction. I use under low rated coins like as tron which transactions fee are very low. I buy litcoin but never transaction. I think that everyone avoids btc or eth because of its high gas fee or transaction fee.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2023, 06:52:52 PM

The one that has the lowest transaction fees and is widely acceptable. Right now bitcoin and ETH have insane fees even if you want to transfer 100$. So right now its not worth using those networks for small transactions. On the other hand LTC is giving much lower gas prices for transactions, so i am surely going to use that network from those three. If i can i will use solana or ETH's Layer 2 network as those will have much lower transaction fees as well. But for long term holding bitcoin and ETH is the best choice till now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 81

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 06:54:19 PM

I don't have a personal preference for a specific currency to use in transactions. As far as I know BTC, LTC, ETH are among the best coins in the market, the best coins to trade in the market. These coins usually have fast transaction times, low fees and wide acceptance. BTC, ETH is widely accepted and commonly used for transactions, although it has slower transaction times and higher fees than other currencies. However, LTC is known for its fast transaction times and low fees, making it a popular choice for transactions. However, use cases and preferences are personal when choosing a currency for transactions.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2023, 07:19:48 PM

i haven't seen any merchant accepting LTC actually but the majority accepts BTC, ETH and stablecoin. but to be completely able to make transactions, it is convenient to use BTC, it's the first option the shops want.

it's not about what you prefer, but its what the other end wants also. so if they want stablecoin especially when they see the price of BTC gonna dump soon, they will prefer to accept USDT.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Sophokles

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2023, 08:02:40 PM

i haven't seen any merchant accepting LTC actually but the majority accepts BTC, ETH and stablecoin. but to be completely able to make transactions, it is convenient to use BTC, it's the first option the shops want.

it's not about what you prefer, but its what the other end wants also. so if they want stablecoin especially when they see the price of BTC gonna dump soon, they will prefer to accept USDT.

Its not always about acceptance if you are talking about daily transactions. If you want to buy a coffee with BTC then i think you don't want to pay 20$ gas fees for 30$ worth of coffee. That is not worth it and LTC has been used in some online marketplaces but it is not as popular as bitcoin. Non-crypto guys might know about bitcoin and most of them are unaware of the existence of coins like litcoin, bitcoin cash etc. Stable coin is very popular in some countries where inflation is super high but it is still not that popular in the west where people have no reason to use the crypto version of their fiat currency.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1371

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 08:03:09 PM

Instead Litecoin does not charge you almost no fees and it is very comfortable to use although it is quite slow.
For me, it's preferable to use coins based on cheaper networks when conducting small to medium transactions to save on fees. There's no need to lose a few dollars on a network with high fees when I can do the same with much lower costs on other networks and currencies. Indeed, Litecoin is suitable in terms of fee cost and transaction speed within its network, but not as slow as you mentioned. Mining a Litecoin block is faster than Bitcoin, taking only two and a half minutes to confirm a transaction. Also, the quickest and cheapest option is BNB, as the BSC network has minimal fees and a block time of no more than 5 seconds. Bitcoin and Ethereum can be used when the transaction amount is significant, as there is a slim chance of reducing transaction values and significant price volatility occurs, similar to other currencies.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Sophokles

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2023, 08:15:19 PM

Instead Litecoin does not charge you almost no fees and it is very comfortable to use although it is quite slow.
For me, it's preferable to use coins based on cheaper networks when conducting small to medium transactions to save on fees. There's no need to lose a few dollars on a network with high fees when I can do the same with much lower costs on other networks and currencies. Indeed, Litecoin is suitable in terms of fee cost and transaction speed within its network, but not as slow as you mentioned. Mining a Litecoin block is faster than Bitcoin, taking only two and a half minutes to confirm a transaction. Also, the quickest and cheapest option is BNB, as the BSC network has minimal fees and a block time of no more than 5 seconds. Bitcoin and Ethereum can be used when the transaction amount is significant, as there is a slim chance of reducing transaction values and significant price volatility occurs, similar to other currencies.

You cannot use a network only because it has lower transaction fees because if your counterparty cannot easily convert it to other currencies, they will not accept it. SOL has one of the cheapest transaction fees out there, but outside its ecosystem in the real world, it doesn't have that much acceptability. Even HBAR charges a fixed fees for all transactions, no matter how congested their network is. This type of model well fitted for daily transaction but you can not use it for that purpose because no one will accept it outside of an exchange.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 08:43:33 PM

It was a question that's been asked months ago but it's very timely. Using BTC now for transactions will be costing you a lot of fees and might be the same for ETH because sometimes fees there are also that much. For LTC, I've used it and it still has cheap fees at all.
If there are other networks like the TRC20, matic sol, and many others. Wherever you can save fees, use them at this moment but eventually for the fees of Bitcoin, I think that they'll be very back soon for being cheap again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 03:07:38 AM

If you care about fee then you will be choose (LTC/ETH).

If you care about fees then you won't be using Ethereum lmao. We're not even in a truly full-fledged bull market yet and Ethereum fees are already in the $2 range; guaranteed to be far higher than that if the markets go bonkers.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Publictalk792

Activity: 294
Merit: 278

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2023, 03:48:48 AM

I have used many Blockchains to try. But there are some which are faster and almost 0 fee. I have used Algorand Near protocol Zilliqa chain. Avax chain. There are much more. If you are talking about Ethereum so there is a problem with Ethereum network. First is there is a high fee sometimes. And gas fee change continuously means if the fee is 20Gwei at this time so after one minute this can jump to 40+. And you set the 20Gwei so you have to wait for 20Gwei if the gas price is up.
So I will prefer that if you are using Litecoin so it is better.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 04:23:02 AM

You can leave using bitcoin awhile because cost fees transaction for sending through wallet above $5 and its bigger fund for us small investor, I think you can keep use LTC with lower cost fees transaction right now. Last transaction with Ethereum when swap coins I spent almost $100 for fees transaction including sending coins to other wallet and approving swap until swap cost. Although not spent all $100 but left my fund under $40 and risk when trading coins with Ethereum network not list yet on CEX exchange.
Other coins have lower fees cost transaction is Solana coins and their CEX still lower cost under $0,1 every transaction, we need move our transaction or trading coins when ETH or BTC with higher cost fees and looking with other coins have lower cost fees to earn much profit without paying highest cost fees.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 06:18:42 AM

BTC and ETH transactions fees are continue to skyrocket again so Im not using this two networks at the moment, XRP, XLM, SOL, DOGE, LTC and other layer2 chains can be consider but not ETH just a waste of money using it imagine spending $20 for swaping your tokens into different assets or networks thats insane.   

Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2023, 06:53:05 AM

I have all my holding on Bitcoin so all transaction are being done with it, despite the transaction fees, I still find it convenient to use. But there are other alternative that could be used in this situation of mempool congestion leading to increase in transaction fees. Even those using  only bitcoin could swap to a coin that uses lower transaction fee when they are about to make transaction to escape from the high transaction fees. Op since you are comfortable using Litecoin fro transaction I advise you stick to what's good for you, rather than looking for any alternative that might not suite you.
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 07:09:55 AM

I prefer Tron as the fee is too low and the confirmation happens within 3 minutes which is very fast. Earlier I used to use Bitcoin but after the recent congestion in the network and the high fee, I am using Tron blockchain. I have not used Litecoin or Ethereum for making payments. For trading on Ethereum dex, I keep some Ethereum in my wallet to cover the gas fee and the same goes for BSC.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: