Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:47:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VALIDITY.COM Scam 》》Pls Pay Attention.... if  (Read 105 times)
BitcSeo (OP)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2023, 06:45:51 AM

Goodmorning fellow btc traders, one thing i hate is to open  thread like this against a company but, i have to do this after 15 yrs of collaboration with validity.com (also known as 250ok)

Validity.com is an email/data validation company based in Boston (United State)

I started collaborating with this company back in 2008 or earlier after a brief interview via skype.then the company  was called 250ok. Paul fearless was my supervisor.

Everything went smoothly in regards to communications,payment..until 2019 during lockdown due to covid19 pandemic.  One evening, i recieved a notifications in regards to payment from PayPal. I was sceptical, so i had to log into my paypal account to verify this paypal.

I sent an email to the associated email address in regards to the payment. It was at this, i was told that 250ok company has been acquired by a new company (validity.com)

From this point, i notice series of changes (delay of seed payment, signing of collaboration document via docusign...)

The last norification from the company was a modification of mode of payment from paypal to bank. After filling out the form indicating my bank info's and other neccessary info's, i never recieve any payment from this company for the past  12 months plus.

They keep giving excuses from one bank tranfer error to the other. So, i have to request one time payment via paypal in order for us to save on any associated fee's before closing the collaboration contract but, it appears they are more comfortable when it comes to delay/holding collaborator's payment

Proof of document will be uploaded within few biz days

Pls, i need your suggestion(s)taught on this issue.

Regards
Bitcseo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
August 16, 2023, 10:10:49 AM

You worked for the company within the 12 months of non-payment?

If you are certain the reason they gave for non-payment isn't your fault or not from your own side, then the company has a problem that needs to be quickly fixed otherwise they are violating the laws that protect workers like you(assuming it's not the fault of a third party) ... and could immediately be punished for such violation.

Since it is a company based in Boston USA, you probably should inquire about the State's labor law to see if it's applicable to your circumstances especially as a foreigner. You may inform the body that regulates the labour law in Boston/USA about your issue and wait to hear from them. If the reply is good and helpful, you should let that guide you. Otherwise, you could continue to wait for the company to pay you or just inform it about the consequence of late/non-payment of its worker wages which the worker is entitled to. Then wait for little while and watch how quickly they resolve the issue or get punished.
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2023, 10:43:52 AM

Thanks for your suggestion(s)
I worked as an independent collaborator under the supervision of Paul Fearless(one of the supervisor of the company 250ok )

My duty was to create email verification script which enable's the company to validate incoming email msg's outside the US (from italy and other countries within eu)

It was meant to be a longtime project unfortunately, validity.com bought the company during cov.19 lockdown and introduced lot of changes. I was ask to sign a document (which i still have in my possession) via docusign.

Regards
Btcseo
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 08:14:35 AM

Bump

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: