Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:40:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get a tailormade resume specifically designed for the job of your dreams.  (Read 115 times)
moe_Sh (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2023, 03:34:11 PM

I'll create a new resume or fix and rewrite (as needed) your current resume and in addition I"ll offer career advice as needed.

I keep up with the news and latest trends in employment as I do this for you and offer my advice freely to my clients.

My process starts by researching what HR managers are looking for in your field, optimizing the resume for your specific case, and making sure your resume is ATS compliant so you can use it to apply online. I've extensive experience with all job types and have one of the most extensive resume databases ever written by a single person!

My results are real and can be confirmed via a simple reddit search of my username.

What do I offer? ATS-Compliant resumes and original cover letters, all original, all tailor-made to suit your needs.Research-based boost to your resume- Even though most resume writers are ex-HR personnel, they're not usually the best candidates to hack the brains of their kind and in hack I mean, understand how they work, on what criteria they base their evaluation, and what subconsciously drives them to pick a candidate over the other, but lucky enough for you, I use a research-based approach to my resume building. You can thank Harvard and other universities for allowing access to their research.
Flexibility and Tailor-made resumes - My resumes can target a single vacancy that you want, or can cover a wide variety of job offers, your choice.

Proven experience and results: You can search reddit for "randvoo12"  ( and you'll see random recommendations speaking about the results of my work.
Price list:

- Check/re-write/fix/enhance without changing template: $15

- Resume: $30.- Original cover letter: $10.

- Resume+Cover letter: $35

Payment method: [Cryptocurrency (BTC, BNB, ETH, USDT only) and Paypal] ONLY

How to contact me?

Please bid on the post and send an email to [resumes.moe@gmail.com]

The email should include :

-The service or offer you want.

-Your forum username.

-Your current resume.

-What you need to be edited or taken care of.

-Any job ads you wanna apply to.

-Deadline by which you want it back, you don't have to be super-specific, just give me an idea about when you want it back.

Clarifications :

Research is king: I do all types of work fields since I mainly research the job and then research the areas you reside in, I don't just rely on experience and prior knowledge.

I'll give you your resume before taking any money from you because my customer satisfaction is high and I'm confident in my service but please once I deliver can you not make me wait for my money?

I've been doing this professionally on Reddit and other websites for years and have been doing it for longer in my local community. I served many Redditors (500+), unfortunately not all of them left vouches, but you can check some of those vouches here, here, and in this Imgur post the rest are scattered in old archived vouch threads or their respective offers posts.

I usually have other clients from other marketplaces and websites, so expect a delay of a few days in the delivery of your work or you can ask for same-day delivery for an additional 15$ fee.

All work is delivered through Google Documents links.

I retain the right to ask for an advance payment or a deposit before I start working.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2023, 06:38:30 PM

Proven experience and results: You can search reddit for "randvoo12"  

Is this the right link for your profile at Reddit https://www.reddit.com/user/randvoo12/ ?

Price list:

Do you also have your profile on Fiverr? If so, you can create one there too to get the orders.

Also don't you think that these prices are on the higher side if you compare them on Fiverr?
Anyways it would be nice if you offer to vouch for 1 or 2 people to give them free services at bitcointalk and they may post their experience/review.

moe_Sh (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 11:18:53 AM

Proven experience and results: You can search reddit for "randvoo12"  

Is this the right link for your profile at Reddit https://www.reddit.com/user/randvoo12/ ?

Price list:

Do you also have your profile on Fiverr? If so, you can create one there too to get the orders.

Also don't you think that these prices are on the higher side if you compare them on Fiverr?
Anyways it would be nice if you offer to vouch for 1 or 2 people to give them free services at bitcointalk and they may post their experience/review.

First of all, sorry for my late reply,

yes the mentioned reddit account is my account.
And regarding Fiverr, sadly, I do not use the site and I do not know prices on Fiverr, but in any way, price of a service is an indication of its quality, I'm not sure about the services provided at fiverr but I do have a high rate of client employment and I provide tailored resumes to the job you want which differs from most other resume writers provide.
moe_Sh (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 02:10:24 PM

up!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: