Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:33:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a bitcoin lottery miner  (Read 384 times)
KiaKia

Activity: 714
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2023, 10:16:24 AM

You should consider the noise and the space if solving blocks is your main goal, the prodm with old asic miners and USB miners is they are not profitable, they are left behind in a very long time ago, there is almost zero chance that you will ever solve a block.

Another thing is there are some crazy people like you too, running USB miners and others, hoping to solve a block one day, I just want you to know this, it's a freaking wild west, I would rather endure the noises and space, and go for a better asic miner and hope to solve a block one day than using outdated miners.

What space are you even talking about? I am sure you must have at least one stabilizer in your home, the size of an Asic miner is the same thing as the same of a Stabilizer, what space are you talking about? You don't have to buy many Asic miners, one is good enough, the hash rate is what matters.
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1056

View Profile
September 20, 2023, 06:18:26 PM

You should consider the noise and the space if solving blocks is your main goal, the prodm with old asic miners and USB miners is they are not profitable, they are left behind in a very long time ago, there is almost zero chance that you will ever solve a block.

Another thing is there are some crazy people like you too, running USB miners and others, hoping to solve a block one day, I just want you to know this, it's a freaking wild west, I would rather endure the noises and space, and go for a better asic miner and hope to solve a block one day than using outdated miners.

What space are you even talking about? I am sure you must have at least one stabilizer in your home, the size of an Asic miner is the same thing as the same of a Stabilizer, what space are you talking about? You don't have to buy many Asic miners, one is good enough, the hash rate is what matters.
Why does an old ASIC need a stabilizer?
A used unit for it is very inexpensive and there are usually no problems with electricity at home. Well, if the voltage in the power grid is unstable, then it is better to engage in mining on video cards. Good ATX power supplies work well even if there are surges in the network of 140-240 volts
EastCoastASICRepair

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2023, 09:13:30 AM

Antminer R4 is an option
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: