Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:23:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest for newbies investors!  (Read 451 times)
Razmirraz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 405

View Profile
August 21, 2023, 01:44:17 PM

Don't invest early
Do not trade to soon

Can you explain why it is not advisable to invest early and not trade too fast?
You only convey prevention but are not equipped with more reasonable reasons. Then what if Newbie Investors want to invest and trade in Bitcoin, is this step also not recommended.?

Bitcoin is known to be stronger and more resilient than other cryptocurrencies, its unquestionable fundamentals will be a great choice for newbies who want to start investing.
Newbie, immediately invest and trade as soon as possible in Bitcoin while the price is undergoing a correction.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Jegileman

Activity: 350
Merit: 182

View Profile
August 22, 2023, 03:56:01 PM

Don't invest early
Do not trade to soon

This is because you are new to the crypto market so you may have an idea of ​​getting rich quick but that is absolutely zero quota.
I would like to encourage people to come here and then research crypto. Then you can get an idea of ​​when and how you should proceed.

The majority of forum users advise investing early, particularly for those who missed the very first phase of bitcoin buys. If we don't invest early, we may have more regrets later on when many others succeed by purchasing early and hanging onto their bitcoins.

Buying and holding is more desirable to me than taking a chance on trading, so I'm not really worried about trading. When I enter the trading world without any expertise or backup plan for my money, my mind will not be at ease. It would be better for me to not give in now than to try and fail.

HajiBagi

Activity: 532
Merit: 303

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 06:22:45 AM

First advice is to remove crypto and replace that wit Bitcoin. Newbies should not go anywhere near altcoins and focus on researching more about Bitcoin.
They can invest as long as they have gotten the ropes about how bitcoin works and how not to lose them.

- Jay -

You are correct that newbie advice should always centre on bitcoin because, as a newbie, investing in other cryptocurrencies is very risky, even though some senior forum members do so in the hopes that something good will come of the coin. However, learning about bitcoin is crucial for newbies because, otherwise, they risk being scammed. Additionally, investing in bitcoin does not guarantee success in life. You must be patient when buying bitcoin, and if you thoroughly research it before investing, I promise that you won't lose your money.

I'm saying this because of those who constantly believe that investing in bitcoin will make you rich. I've seen someone who is just learning about bitcoin and did have the desire to invest for a while complain that if he had known it would take a while for someone to make a good gain, he wouldn't have done so. This demonstrates that he had little knowledge of bitcoin before investing, thus I advise all beginners to learn a lot about the currency before doing so and to avoid blaming people who first exposed them to it.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
Abu-Naim

Activity: 434
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2023, 08:08:37 AM

Don't invest early
Do not trade to soon
If I did not invest early as a beginner, then what should I do first?

This is because you are new to the crypto market so you may have an idea of ​​getting rich quick but that is absolutely zero quota.
I would like to encourage people to come here and then research crypto. Then you can get an idea of ​​when and how you should proceed.
Not all beginners have the mentality of getting rich quick in cryptocurrency; some of them are well educated and have a good orientation on how the cryptocurrency system and the market fluctuate, and they are prepared for it. That is why some of them want to start with buying BTC and keep learning before thinking about trading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 12:02:43 PM

Don't invest early
Do not trade to soon

Telling newbies not to invest early is not a good advice for newbies,  bitcoiners who missed the opportunity of investing early are not really cool with the delay. I should  be expecting from you to tell newbies not to rush into investing without knowing what investing in Bitcoin is all about. Some newbies just have in mind to invest to become rich in bitcoin are they rush into it and not having good understanding of how the volatility of the market works, but a newbie that understand bitcoin and the volatility of the market their is not bad if a  newbie like this should invest in bitcoin early.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nurilham

Activity: 1456
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 03:12:49 PM

Can you explain why it is not advisable to invest early and not trade too fast?
I think OP wants to explain that Newbie is lack of knowledge and experience. Newbie also probably has a weak mentality and understanding about crypto market. So, it is too risky if a newbie invest or trade immediately. Newbie must focus on learning first and get some experience through some sources. If the newbie already has sufficient knowledge and experience, he/she can start to invest or trade crypto.

-snip- what if Newbie Investors want to invest and trade in Bitcoin, is this step also not recommended.?
If the newbie already has enough knowledge and understand well crypto market, he/she can start invest/trade with small amount of money. But if the newbie still has lack of knowledge and experience, it is better to focus on learning first.

Newbie, immediately invest and trade as soon as possible in Bitcoin while the price is undergoing a correction.
OP is discussing about crypto, not only Bitcoin. Even if investing in Bitcoin is quite secure, we still need to have knowledge to make it effectively. Never invest in Bitcoin or altcoins without having good knowledge about them!!

If I did not invest early as a beginner, then what should I do first?
The first thing to do is focusing on learning!!
Investing and trading require knowledge, it is not as easy as we assume.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 03:39:32 PM

Don't invest early
Do not trade to soon

....or just don't expect to be rich in crypto because it might not be for ya. Not meant to gatekeep, but there are just those type of people who can't handle volatile markets unlike stock markets. One day it's all fun and games then next week, it would then be the opposite by tomorrow for who knows what the hell is the reason of the dip.

Telling newbies not to invest early is not a good advice for newbies,  bitcoiners who missed the opportunity of investing early are not really cool with the delay. I should  be expecting from you to tell newbies not to rush into investing without knowing what investing in Bitcoin is all about. Some newbies just have in mind to invest to become rich in bitcoin are they rush into it and not having good understanding of how the volatility of the market works, but a newbie that understand bitcoin and the volatility of the market their is not bad if a  newbie like this should invest in bitcoin early.
It is an okay advice. There are people not really meant to invest in crypto since they think it's just another stock trading, but it is decentralized ones and that kinda bites in the ass at the end of the day.
HONDACD125

Activity: 392
Merit: 294

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2023, 04:12:14 PM

I think newbies should not rush to invest. This advice will help newbies to understand the market and gain awareness before investing in the market. Looking at the current market position, it can be said that this is a great investment opportunity, as the bear season is not over yet. If Bull's season was underway, and the newcomer rushed to invest, it would have been a bad decision for him. Therefore, understanding the fluctuations of the market, knowing about bear and bull seasons is very important. Whether we invest in bitcoin or altcoin, first of all it is important to know about the market and to know the complete information about the coin and its history. There are people who have entered Bitcoin above $50k. Today Bitcoin is trading at $25k. These are the people who were new in the market and did not know about the market. Therefore, hasty decisions lead to losses.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

348Judah

Activity: 728
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 04:22:05 PM

I think newbies should not rush to invest. This advice will help newbies to understand the market and gain awareness before investing in the market. Looking at the current market position, it can be said that this is a great investment opportunity, as the bear season is not over yet. If Bull's season was underway, and the newcomer rushed to invest, it would have been a bad decision for him. Therefore, understanding the fluctuations of the market, knowing about bear and bull seasons is very important. Whether we invest in bitcoin or altcoin, first of all it is important to know about the market and to know the complete information about the coin and its history. There are people who have entered Bitcoin above $50k. Today Bitcoin is trading at $25k. These are the people who were new in the market and did not know about the market. Therefore, hasty decisions lead to losses.

Newbies will invest but not on a rush especially when they aren't used to cryptocurrency network, this also means that they need to take their time to learn first, don't think about them taking advantage of the opportunity in the dip market to rush them into crypto investment or any newly introduced crypto projects, there will always be an appropriate timing to invest when the market entry will be favourable for them to invest since there's volatility in dealing with cryptocurrencies, the market rises and also go dip at any time, which means when they have the knowledge at first, they will be able to have the vigour to remain amidst market dips and will not also fall in the hands of scammers when they are not fully aware of what to do.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
puloweh555

Activity: 490
Merit: 302

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 06:05:03 PM

Don't invest early
Do not trade to soon

Investment in bitcoin is better from an early age in my opinion, the important thing is to know how to store seeds properly and correctly, the rest you can buy as much bitcoin as possible and hold it. Wait until the target you want is reached, it's actually that simple when investing in bitcoin.
And indeed there are many beginner mistakes in starting trading, there are 6 biggest mistakes of beginner investors.
1. Short-term investment mindset (trader mindset)
2. Placing investments in one place.
3. Too focused on financial news.
4. Don't really understand about investing.
5. Too afraid of loss.
6. Often fooled by untrue news.

So for traders I agree with you, we have to do proper research, keep abreast of the latest news and one of them is by digging up a lot of information from this forum. Before understanding correctly, it would be nice not to trade first to minimize losses.
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2023, 06:57:17 PM

Don't invest early
Do not trade to soon

don't invest too fast, it seems that the words are not the right words, early investors in crypto mostly get huge results than those who are late, but keep in mind that not all crypto asset projects are able to provide big profits for all their early investors, many are detrimental to investors their early, so a good understanding of crypto currency is really needed, especially for those who are beginners, don't listen to invitations from other people or be persuaded by other people's persuasion, and make you invest in the wrong crypto assets. knowledge is the main foundation after that good experience will teach you slowly about how you are most comfortable investing in crypto.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Obari

Activity: 616
Merit: 442

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2023, 10:43:09 PM

Don't invest early
Do not trade to soon

Well said and you went straight to the point.
Firstly  people have to understand  that nothing good comes easy  not even the profits from bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general and as such,  have to follow due process to achieve success.

But on the other hand, I think the world is evolving and same thing also applies to bitcoin  and the entire cryptocurrency industry and there are still possibilities of newbies making some good rewards while learning in other words, newbies can still earn while learning either just holding while learning or even copy trading besides nothing is guaranteed in the industry.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
passwordnow

Activity: 2954
Merit: 571

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 11:16:07 PM

I mean being punctual is always going to benefit you, whether it's on your real-world job. And the same goes for investing, mainly in Bitcoin, that's giving you an idea of how many of the people who have been early here became happy. While there are foreseeable incidents for the newbies upon investing in Bitcoin, that's fine for them to experience how it looks like for them to invest. Because from that, they're going to grow and the same for trading but anyway, just give up trading as many are only losing there.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1230

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2023, 11:24:49 PM

Always best thing to do before investing are.

Research
Ask for feed back to those people who know more
Don't rush your decision or don't invest if unsure on many things.
See how realistic the profit offered or can be generated
Know the risk

If you are into this thinking for sure you will never get scam or placed wrong decision easily so best to have proper knowledge on investment so that you can decide accurately and will not rely on unverified statement of other people.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 11:31:17 PM

Don't invest early
Do not trade to soon

You don't need to come here before you do your research about cryptocurrency. There are people that don't even know if this forum exist and they are still doing well as an investor or traders. There are sites where we can easily learn how to go about trading without having any difficulty on how to start how to beva good and profitable investor in the market.

Those would earn more in the market are those people that have learnt about the market and they have understand the market so quick that are very good as investors and traders. Newbies investors need to learn frok others that have been in the market for so long making consistent profits with proofs.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
TelolettOm

Activity: 2072
Merit: 551

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 11:59:45 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2023, 12:10:08 AM by TelolettOm

don't invest too fast, it seems that the words are not the right words, early investors in crypto mostly get huge results than those who are late, but keep in mind that not all crypto asset projects are able to provide big profits for all their early investors, many are detrimental to investors their early, so a good understanding of crypto currency is really needed, especially for those who are beginners, don't listen to invitations from other people or be persuaded by other people's persuasion, and make you invest in the wrong crypto assets. knowledge is the main foundation after that good experience will teach you slowly about how you are most comfortable investing in crypto.
Everyone can invest early if they have enough knowledge. It is just not recommended for a pure newbie. I think OP refers to the newbie who has lack of knowledge are better to focus on learning first. The newbie will be too risky if they invest in a rush. Investing without sufficient knowledge probably end up with losses only. OP doesn't want newbies experience it.

Indeed. If we invest in a new project early, we can have a chance to take bigger profits than late investors. However, keep in mind that we must have a good understanding in analyzing potential projects. Not all investors have proper ability to choose the right projects when it is in early step. Only professional or experienced investors who know which projects have good potential. If we are still beginners, we are better to invest in established projects only. It means investing in top coins or reputable coins.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Issa56

Activity: 1386
Merit: 911

View Profile
August 26, 2023, 08:35:12 AM

hmmm, some of us are already late to investing in bitcoins, why do you still advice that they do not invest early. I understand the need to have knowledge before investing, but not investing early is dangerous because you can either loose the means to invest or loose the interest to involve.
If you are planning to invest in bitcoin now, then you are not late to invest. Just wait a few years and you will understand that you are not too late to invest. If you have the mindset that you are already late and you won't invest in bitcoin, then you will end up regretting it later in the future. I understand what the Op is trying to say, most newbies don't really care to acquire knowledge about bitcoin trading and investment, most of them just decide to jump into trading without having basic knowledge about what they are planning to do.

I do not even see it as necessary for every newbie to cryptocurrency to learn to trade, you can just do like some of us are doing which is to buy and just keep the bitcoins. Trading is not for the weak.
But if newbies also want to trade, you don't have to completely discourage them, just talk about the basic things you think they need to know. They should know the challenges they will face when learning how to trade, and they shouldn't expect profit instantly. All professional traders today started as beginners.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
uchegod-21

Activity: 952
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
August 26, 2023, 09:54:56 AM

Always best thing to do before investing are.

Research
Ask for feed back to those people who know more
Don't rush your decision or don't invest if unsure on many things.
See how realistic the profit offered or can be generated
Know the risk
All these investment and research things plays well in altcoins, I do not think that it has major thing to do with bitcoin. There is no big research that is expected of bitcoin, just buy dip l, hold and sell high you are on profit and if the price eventually dips all you do is wait and allow the price to appreciate again.

If you are into this thinking for sure you will never get scam or placed wrong decision easily so best to have proper knowledge on investment so that you can decide accurately and will not rely on unverified statement of other people.
If it is about altcoins and shitcoins you Nedd to do good research by looking at the project road map and also know the capacity of the team behind the project. This is where everyone needs to do their own research.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
HONDACD125

Activity: 392
Merit: 294

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2023, 03:17:27 PM

Newbies will invest but not on a rush especially when they aren't used to cryptocurrency network, this also means that they need to take their time to learn first, don't think about them taking advantage of the opportunity in the dip market to rush them into crypto investment or any newly introduced crypto projects, there will always be an appropriate timing to invest when the market entry will be favourable for them to invest since there's volatility in dealing with cryptocurrencies, the market rises and also go dip at any time, which means when they have the knowledge at first, they will be able to have the vigour to remain amidst market dips and will not also fall in the hands of scammers when they are not fully aware of what to do.

Exactly what I mean is that newbies should not rush to invest in cryptocurrency market, and try to learn first. Time is very important to gain experience and learn in any field and those who can find the time are the ones who succeed. I know this is a dip market, and we can profit by entering or investing here. My aim is also to let new people know whether the current time is suitable for investment or not. Bull season, bear season and market fluctuations are all important. In addition, the surrounding conditions also greatly influence the cryptocurrency market and should be monitored. Therefore, it is very important to know all these things to protect your capital, so that you can get good profit.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 672
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 26, 2023, 07:25:05 PM

Don't invest early
Do not trade to soon

Advising people not to invest early is bad advice; you should have advised people not to rush to invest without knowledge because, through the process, they can lose their money. Just go through the history of Bitcoin from ten years ago to now and see how much Bitcoin was worth ten years ago compared to its current price of Bitcoin currently.So just imagine that you bought $1,000 worth of Bitcoin ten years ago. How much will that $1,000 be worth now? Just know that many people are regretting not investing early, and that is the reason why everyone who has knowledge about Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency industry is willing to invest now because it shouldn't be a regret in a few months or years to come.

Despite the fact that everyone is saying that trading is very risky, if you have proper knowledge about trading, starting trading as early as possible is not bad. But as a newbie who has just come to the cryptocurrency industry, it will never be a good idea to just jump in to trading with whatever little knowledge you may have gathered because of how risky it is. Trading really requires great knowledge before you can be a successful trader.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███