Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:27:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHICH WAY NIGERIA?  (Read 199 times)
Odohu (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 338

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2023, 11:14:22 AM
Merited by Symmetrick (3), CryptopreneurBrainboss (2), Salahmu (1)

My people, time don reach again wen we gat ask the question: which way Nigeria?

Nigeria is one of the most blessed countries in the world with a rare combination of a vast arable lands, access to sea, abundant natural resources and mineral deposits, not forgetting the human resources the country is blessed with. Do we really have any business with being a poor nation? How did we become the poverty capital of the world?

The citizens of the country are the easiest to govern. Nigerians are patient with leaders, they are willing to endure harsh policies with optimism and everyly law abiding in the mists of provocations. Only in Nigeria will citizens pay for electricity that they never used and pay taxes that are never used to build basic amenities.

Nigerians are hardworking with firm resolve to survive. Nigerians are self motivated, always looking inward for solution to their problems. The energy and resilience of Nigerians are unmatched anywhere in the world. Anything we put body to do, we dey give our best. What then is the reason Nigeria have not assuming her rightful place in the comity of nations?

The closest answer to this question is leadership as a result of the system of government we practice. Without political will, no nation will prosper irrespective of the resources they have. For instance, China was worse than Nigeria in terms of corruption and what have you until someone came on board and exercise the political will to enact laws that makes corruption punishable by death; this was the turning point in Chinese history.

In theory, Nigeria practices federal system of government,  a photocopy of the system in USA. But the irony of it is that we copied only the title and not the system itself. States in the US are independent; they make their laws, generate their revenues and manage their resources... only contributing certain percentages to the centre that is incharge of immigration, health, defence and few others. Conversely,  in Nigeria, the federal controls everything making the centre too rich powerful and attractive and this out less check and balance in the entire system. This is the origin of our problem.

The Nigerian system is prone to manipulation as the foundation is flawed. This is the reason external forces do interfere with the elections processes to ensure that the worst of the people are installed into power. So, how do we change the narrative? Does it mean there is no hope?

Well, changing the narrative is very difficult but possible. To dismantle the system, issue of religion, ethnicity and tribalism have to be addressed because these are the areas they use in divide the people in order to rig the system. If we can have just one leader that will reawaken the nationhood consciousness such that will make eberything Nigeria first before any tribe, culture and religion, then that will mark the birth of a new Nigeria... until this is done, I'm afraid, we don enter the circle of doom.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doan9269

Activity: 854
Merit: 576

View Profile
August 18, 2023, 02:46:10 PM

Do we really have any business with being a poor nation? How did we become the poverty capital of the world?

Have you taken your time in considering other countries around the world or maybe you shouldn't go too far and maintain within the scope of Africa alone and see how people are really suffering than you think your country is, for how long are we going to keep blaming the government for their failures when we have the two bare hands to work and till the ground to source out for what we need and even have others benefits from it, can the country make everyone rich at the same time? even if everyone should be given millions of naira it does not end people's problem, they will still be in lack, it's more of we changing our mentality for dependency and work things out for our sustainability.

The Nigerian system is prone to manipulation as the foundation is flawed. This is the reason external forces do interfere with the elections processes to ensure that the worst of the people are installed into power. So, how do we change the narrative? Does it mean there is no hope?

There's hope, but are are we sure that even you yourself is not leaving your own role vacant for others to derive benefits from, or if you're there, wouldn't you worse? enough of complaining and let's start doing something.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Odohu (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 338

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2023, 01:49:30 AM

Do we really have any business with being a poor nation? How did we become the poverty capital of the world?

Have you taken your time in considering other countries around the world or maybe you shouldn't go too far and maintain within the scope of Africa alone and see how people are really suffering than you think your country is, for how long are we going to keep blaming the government for their failures when we have the two bare hands to work and till the ground to source out for what we need and even have others benefits from it, can the country make everyone rich at the same time? even if everyone should be given millions of naira it does not end people's problem, they will still be in lack, it's more of we changing our mentality for dependency and work things out for our sustainability.
Thank you for your patriotic submission. Indeed people like you with so much optimism are needed to change the narratives.
Just so we are on the same page, kindly educate me how hard I need to work so that there will be electricity in the country, good roads, good hospitals and quality education for our people. How hard do Nigerians need to work to stop the endemic corruption in the military and the entire security infrastructure? Is my hardwork enough to make our refineries work so that Nigeria can stop exporting crude oil while importing finished products? What do you really call complaining? Is Nigeria working for you? Do you think that the people killed daily by bandits, terrorists and kidnappers are all lazy that is why they are being killed? Kindly explain to me what will not be seen as complaining so I will stop complaining and starting appreciating and expressing my gratitude.

There's hope, but are are we sure that even you yourself is not leaving your own role vacant for others to derive benefits from, or if you're there, wouldn't you worse? enough of complaining and let's start doing something.
Complain you say? Is that all you can make of the post? Is it really about personal survival rather than how we can progress as a nation? Could it be that you are among those that see nothing wrong with the country? Well, there is really hope because you are working so hard to make Nigeria perfect for us all.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Makus

Activity: 308
Merit: 214

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2023, 09:16:57 AM

Thank you for your patriotic submission. Indeed people like you with so much optimism are needed to change the narratives.
Just so we are on the same page, kindly educate me how hard I need to work so that there will be electricity in the country, good roads, good hospitals and quality education for our people. How hard do Nigerians need to work to stop the endemic corruption in the military and the entire security infrastructure? Is my hardwork enough to make our refineries work so that Nigeria can stop exporting crude oil while importing finished products? What do you really call complaining? Is Nigeria working for you? Do you think that the people killed daily by bandits, terrorists and kidnappers are all lazy that is why they are being killed? Kindly explain to me what will not be seen as complaining so I will stop complaining and starting appreciating and expressing my gratitude.

Complain you say? Is that all you can make of the post? Is it really about personal survival rather than how we can progress as a nation? Could it be that you are among those that see nothing wrong with the country? Well, there is really hope because you are working so hard to make Nigeria perfect for us all.
Lol, bro you finished him on this one, you just spoke my mind, I wonder if he even resides in Nigeria seeing all the rubbish we are going through.
@Doan9269 you are talking about role, how can the role you play as a Nigerian bring forth good development when the entire system is corrupt ?, even the police we report to in other to act as good citizens most times we become the victim of our own generosity, boss I no go lie u the system dey f**ked up.
though I still see point wey u dey make, the country nor be only the government dem dey spoil am both individual leader of any kind sef still dey put hand to make the country worwor. for example after I finish my ND I con go to find IT placement for warri edjeba, all the 5 companies wey I reach dem dey tell me say I must get connection for inside the company before I fit get IT for there, no be say na work I dey find oo, ordinary IT.
so wit the wey the country don bad reach I no sure say we the citizens fit do anything to take repair this country, if we say we need  change by force e fit result to war and from there the country fit divide or military regine fit take over.
the truth be say even this talk wey we dey talk for here nor go fit change anything so make we leave am brothers .
Kodec5

Activity: 56
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2023, 02:16:02 PM

quote]
Your thought on this is very much far from the truth, people are suffering a lot In this country, come to think of it you can tell from the increase in price of goods, transportation even providing basic needs are now difficult. Even as everything increase like this abi u don hear government increase salaries for workers or na this oil company dem don increase salaries for there workers.

I can see Nigerians are really working hard for themselves even without the government supports, u can hardly hear a Nigerian died of hunger very impossible u see dem hulking, pushing trucks doing petty trades and everything just to sustain themselves and you call dem doing nothing and blaming the government?

May be he forgot that Nigerians pay taxes, all this are to be made into concideration. Taxes are paid for the betterment of the nation not for those politicians to squander for there selfish reasons. We have every right to demand answers on how the resources of this country are being managed by the government

Salahmu

Activity: 392
Merit: 269

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2023, 10:24:05 PM

My people, time don reach again wen we gat ask the question: which way Nigeria?

Nigeria is one of the most blessed countries in the world with a rare combination of a vast arable lands, access to sea, abundant natural resources and mineral deposits, not forgetting the human resources the country is blessed with. Do we really have any business with being a poor nation? How did we become the poverty capital of the world?

The citizens of the country are the easiest to govern. Nigerians are patient with leaders, they are willing to endure harsh policies with optimism and everyly law abiding in the mists of provocations. Only in Nigeria will citizens pay for electricity that they never used and pay taxes that are never used to build basic amenities.

Nigerians are hardworking with firm resolve to survive. Nigerians are self motivated, always looking inward for solution to their problems. The energy and resilience of Nigerians are unmatched anywhere in the world. Anything we put body to do, we dey give our best. What then is the reason Nigeria have not assuming her rightful place in the comity of nations?

The closest answer to this question is leadership as a result of the system of government we practice. Without political will, no nation will prosper irrespective of the resources they have. For instance, China was worse than Nigeria in terms of corruption and what have you until someone came on board and exercise the political will to enact laws that makes corruption punishable by death; this was the turning point in Chinese history.

In theory, Nigeria practices federal system of government,  a photocopy of the system in USA. But the irony of it is that we copied only the title and not the system itself. States in the US are independent; they make their laws, generate their revenues and manage their resources... only contributing certain percentages to the centre that is incharge of immigration, health, defence and few others. Conversely,  in Nigeria, the federal controls everything making the centre too rich powerful and attractive and this out less check and balance in the entire system. This is the origin of our problem.

Well, changing the narrative is very difficult but possible. To dismantle the system, issue of religion, ethnicity and tribalism have to be addressed because these are the areas they use in divide the people in order to rig the system. If we can have just one leader that will reawaken the nationhood consciousness such that will make eberything Nigeria first before any tribe, culture and religion, then that will mark the birth of a new Nigeria... until this is done, I'm afraid, we don enter the circle of doom.

The problem of our country is as a result of bad governance, Nigeria has all it takes to be the best among all other countries but our rulers are there for there selfish interest, I no that most other countries are having the same issues as Nigeria but ours is too much, I could remember back in the days when they see politicians as people who are craving for change and better life for the people but now politice is full of lies, how can the country grow when the major aim of our leaders is embezzle money that was suppose to be use to empower people, even the voice of the people are not regarded imagine what happened on the last election it was clearly stated that our vote and opinion doesn't count.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 938
Merit: 677

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2023, 05:51:17 AM

Every country has its challenges, and Nigeria is not an exception to that, as it has got its cross just as many other nations of the world, whereas, bad governance & greedy politicians are our biggest challenges, despite our enormous natural resources good enough to carter for the needs of every one of us citizens of this blessed country, but yet been embezzled by the few 1% people in power. However, I think a topic such as this that will make people start arguing about why our country is this or that needs to be minimized here, as we all know no country is perfect, but the way we package ourselves is the way the world will see us, so let's learn to package ourself wella.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 20, 2023, 11:37:04 AM

Every country has its challenges, and Nigeria is not an exception to that, as it has got its cross just as many other nations of the world, whereas, bad governance & greedy politicians are our biggest challenges, despite our enormous natural resources good enough to carter for the needs of every one of us citizens of this blessed country, but yet been embezzled by the few 1% people in power. However, I think a topic such as this that will make people start arguing about why our country is this or that needs to be minimized here, as we all know no country is perfect, but the way we package ourselves is the way the world will see us, so let's learn to package ourself wella.

yes i agree with you say no be only NAIJA wey get problems from leadership, but the most painful side of the thing be say na right for our very eyes them dey do am just like that of the election RIGGING . Me go just seat down they think if we go ever go back to when things been normal, like this everywhere just choke, the less privileged ones will they ever survived all this SAGA. many things dey worry my mind  Cry Cry day and night i no go lie you.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
adultcrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2023, 12:18:35 PM

In other words, we should only say nice things about Nigeria and never mention that there are challenges with the system?  We don't have to pretend when we are facing existential threat.... all is not well with out country; people are starving to death,  many others are dying from sicknesses that could have been treated if we had good hospitals and access to them. There are thousands of people dying from road accident due to bad roads. If you travel from Port Harcourt to Akwa Ibom through the East West Road, you will realise why we should avoid this pretence you are suggesting and be very vocal. 

Fine, other countries have their challenges but should we relax and pretend all is well because other people also have their problems? We are in Nigeria forum so we can discuss Nija problems here. Will it be a crime if Nigeria make good progress at least like Rwanda? Them swear give us to accept suffering and poverty as a way of life? I understand the Nigerian system have conditioned many to believe that good life does not belong to them... it is written all over some people comment in this forum. I will suggest you open a thread where we all will start pretending and praising Nigeria since that is what will make you happy.

RahimNda

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2023, 01:54:03 PM

Make it known that the leaders this nation has are bad leaders. That is what am trying to  bringing to our table.Some developed nations have highly cooperative leaders, that consistently heed the recommendations of their populace. In other words, the residents of our own country, struggle just to eat.Every nation faces difficulties, but Nigeria is unique.Politicians and bad administration are a constant problem in Nigeria, but we should always talk positively about our country and challenge Nigeria as a whole in a good passion.
AYOBA

Activity: 252
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 28, 2023, 12:25:11 PM

Can you imagine how this administration has threatened us given the type of issue we are dealing with, presently that is not exactly the same as what is happening in other nations?
Nigeria works extremely hard for itself in order to survive, but we still aren't provided with what we need. At least things will be flowing more smoothly if the government is keeping an eye on us with his own resources.

Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108

View Profile
August 28, 2023, 11:57:28 PM

It’s a lively piece OP but, I must comment on certain pointers that don’t seem so accurate. One of those is the issue raised on taxation. The direct tax system within the country is more applicable to those within the Civil service and institutions. It’s almost impossible to taxes the rest of the citizens directly so a more different approach is used and that’ll be the indirect system to taxation in the form of Value Added Taxes (VAT).

Still, Nigerians are very easy to govern because we still believe in trying again despite the hardship we face but, is this really going to solve it without taking the bull by the horn? Even a newly elect with good plans have his plans choked by the thorns that already exists within the system. It’s a real problem that needed be tended not gently but with sharp edges and fire.

Long as the fabric been rented and a new weave is most desirable. I don’t know how the people who have made things bad still be in governance within a new system and still, we hope to see better results, it won’t work! The old has to go.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mate2237

Activity: 700
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2023, 05:37:05 PM

Chaiii I almost missed this thread, thank God I have seen it. As for now, the the way Nigeria is going is very bad that the poor will be crying every day. In the whole Africa Nigeria is the most blessed country by Natural Resources but the Natural Resources are caused to the country. Op to answer your question is very simple, the situation we are now was caused by the colonial masters, they came to the country dehumanized us, collect our natural blessed resources and create a poverty Nation for us.

I don't want to tok too much on this matter, but when life faces you hard as a strong man you have to over come am by hardworking. According to King Jaja of Opubo, the only way to over power and over come your enemy is hardworking and the result from it which wealth. So Nigerians have been left to face the hardship of life by her own leaders. We pray one day we will come out from it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
knowngunman

Activity: 588
Merit: 316

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2023, 06:06:56 PM

You're just trying to outsmart him with your response... It's our collective work to make Nigeria a working country again start from grassroots. After all we are the government. I believe if you're not yet employ you have people in your house or neighborhood working with government and you can start your contribution by telling them to stay away from corruption which I believe is our major problem in Nigeria. We tend to complain too much when the system is not favoring us but choose to keep quiet when it has to do with us.

Individual hardwork will not get the refinery working or provide us with good hospital, roads and quality education as you presumed. Imagine we all have this energy and mindset of moving the country forward and see what will happen. The comment you're responding to is not completely out of line thou.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Sim_card

Activity: 420
Merit: 367

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2023, 01:16:03 PM
Merited by hugeblack (1)

The sentiment has being existing ever since the before independent that we are not one and the leaders of various groups has used this to destroy our oneliness and unity so that they can easily manipulate the system when we are seperated,which is working out for them. Personally,the best way to solve this endless problem and hardship in the country is if Nigeria can be divided so that it will lessen the hardship of the citizens and government dictatorship. We are just claiming to be a democracy country with our mouths and not by practice. Military is taking over in our neighbouring countries. Like we saw on news yesterday the Military has taken over Gabon government and the surprising thing is that the citizens where happy. This shows that these people have being suffering from bad leadership and corruption in their government. If na white people dey Naija them for don protest since cast everywhere due to bad leadership and empty promises from government.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████