Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 10:22:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SALE] MX12ART - BITCOIN HUMANITY  (Read 193 times)
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 712
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2023, 06:53:47 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2024, 08:51:48 PM by mx12.levins
Merited by krogothmanhattan (5)

HelloBitcointalk community member and Bitcoin art collector
BTC “They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.”

Image update! number 6/12.

OLD:

Bid Format: SALE if the price ticker is not loading then update the link + (US approx. 80-125$ Shipping ) + (EU 40$ Shipping
^^^^^^^^^^^^
approx. 550$

Payment address: 3MPHyUFCrmMahgSXN4hYEqQT5sLobqXkRE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1. - SOLD
2. - SOLD at London Domain summit
3. - SOLD At the Bitcoin Conference in Travemunde, Germany
4. - RESERVED (BF)

5. - SOLD Sold in Germany at a small citadel, it will be visible in the Bitcoin restaurant Radi's Stacks in Trier. (Loadable: 16dz1gWR8px7Rsd3HjN9nh41UETByhUmnH)

6. - SOLD @ London Domain summit 2024
7. --
8. --
9. --
10. --
11. - SOLD
12. --

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“BITCOIN HUMANITY!” FRAMED PRINT/POSTER

Limited Edition of 12

Technique: Digital art with mixed media

Poster with Black grained wooden frame in size 63,4 x 63,4 cm/poster size 60 x 60 cm
Hahnemühle Print© – Paper „Made in Germany“ since 1584

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Each Collector’s Edition is hand-signed and numbered by Mx12.Levins and includes certificate of authenticity
timestamped on $BTC blockchain via Verisart.

———————

Payment Due: Within 24 hours

Escrow: Available at cost of buyer

———————
Feel Free to visit Mx12.Levins Bitcoin Art Thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5362071.0
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2023, 07:34:13 AM

Number 2 of 12 SOLD for 550$ at London Domain Summit BTC
Augmented Reality layer coming very soon!
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2023, 03:19:24 PM

This artwork was one of my first pieces, you know, conveying the message that everyone is a Bitcoiner Smiley Of course, except Craig Wright.
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2024, 06:34:10 PM

Hey everyone,

This is one of my very first artworks and a favorite among bitcoiners. Every time I attend an event or conference, I bring one piece with me, and it always gets sold right there on the spot. Another number SOLD: 3/12 is gone, and 5/12 is reserved.

This artwork now includes an AR layer. You can see the animation by opening the Artivive app and scanning the piece. This design will also be featured on clothes and postcards, soon! It’s a really special one, and I’m incredibly happy with it.

I would love to collaborate with one of the collectors to create a unique frame, maybe something vintage with museum glass. If you’re interested, let me know! Thank you for the amazing support!

I’m also open to suggestions and ideas, so please share your thoughts. This artwork speaks to each of us on an emotional level, including everyone in its story.

Thank you again for your incredible support!

With love,
Mx12Art
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2024, 03:21:31 PM

I have added new images of number 6/12.

This piece is going to London for the Domain Summit 2024 on August 20-21, where I will have a private exhibition and share the orange pill experience Smiley). This is one of my favorites, if you take a photo from the front, your face won't be visible, only your body, giving you the feeling of being Satoshi Nakamoto. I created it for this reason. Fun fact - this artwork marks the beginning of mx12Art and has been my avatar from the start, serving as my logo.

Oh, and number 5/12 SOLD at a small citadel in Germany and will be displayed publicly soon!
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2024, 09:04:02 PM

Artwork number 6/12 has SOLD! And stays in LONDON! Congratulations!
The collector is a very interesting person who appreciates our movement, thinks differently, and values quality. Check out the twitter and instagram of "BezelsNFT" BTC Thanks! Let me know what you think!

Could you please help me find all the threads related to Bitcoin watches and groups interested in creating Bitcoin watches? I plan to invite him to create a thread here, but I need help locating those Bitcoin watch threads first. Thanks!

AR ANIMATION via ARTIVIVE APP:

https://streamable.com/7h76mb
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: